Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i just watch the show. the r scene is hot hot hot. this is so different from the r scene we normally see. he is ripping her clothes off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................and on the floor of some building. if these scene air. i will officially annouce he have taken over the top spot beating chakrit and tik in a rape scene. he have already does the kissing scene so much better..................

oH damn that hot?? enuff to top chakrit and tik omg I need to see this lol hahah will go download after i finish my uploads -____- lol and omg on the flo of some building lmfao how super kinky at first I thought it be like in a hotel room or something but dam just right there in some building lmfao =x ok lemme stop haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just watch the show. the r scene is hot hot hot. this is so different from the r scene we normally see. he is ripping her clothes off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................and on the floor of some building. if these scene air. i will officially annouce he have taken over the top spot beating chakrit and tik in a rape scene. he have already does the kissing scene so much better..................
Holy smoke !! really ! he really did it ? LOL>>>> did he lock the door hahahah .. i need to update my "R" site now .. i be so lazy lolzzz

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
yes sarn he rip the strap of her dress while on top of her. i hope that is enough to make u scream....................

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:mellow: :eek: OMG...i can't wait to see this...love BEE and MEW.!!!! HAHA

LOVE your Banner SaRn!!! :eek: :lol: :drool:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
0o0o WOW!
Finally there's gonna be an r scene with Mew and Bee. Love these two. :wub:
When will Wan and Rotmey have one?!?! :arrg:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
these 2 have def. grown one me...cant wait to see what happens next!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh dang that sounds intense!..havent seen that type of "r" scene in so long..lol..when pra'ek ripping n'ek clothes and on the floor? thats something new..that is definatly gonna top tik/chackrits "r" scene..and Bew is a newbie too..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i know...ERRR i really hate her and her DR....what kind of friend is he....!!

yea i thought the dinner scene was sweet...he feeding her...OMG...cute cute..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Dinner scene was cute but you know what kind of kept my attention ? lol was when she picked up the spoons and everything was all romantic and hits her hand lolsssss and then shows her how to use it in a seductive way lmfao maybe me overthinking it lol hahahha but thats what made me laugh when he hit her hand hahha lol =x

sarN

sarNie Granny
when u hit someone hand ----- dat a sign of "FLIRT" .. don't u know girl lol>>

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
psh sarN I'm not experienced like you lol :p and also lol but watch it again! lol its funny!!! the look on his face and the way he does it hahaha lol and yeah I DON'T KNOW sarN lol I'm not a flirt like you :p

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
The Dinner scene was cute but you know what kind of kept my attention ? lol was when she picked up the spoons and everything was all romantic and hits her hand lolsssss and then shows her how to use it in a seductive way lmfao maybe me overthinking it lol hahahha but thats what made me laugh when he hit her hand hahha lol =x

I really love that scene too and the one "under" the bed!!! :p

The r scene.... it's a REAL one rite? REAL REAL REAL not like last time????!!!

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
omg..when i watched ep 17..i couldn't stop smiling watching them (at dinner scene)..he's so cute and even though mew is not that pretty..but overall this drama is so COOl..i luv it....omg....this is like one of the best dramas..man...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wah wat I wanna know whats gonna happen in 18 -__-- omg lol i love this lakorn and yehhhhhhhhh the under the bed scene was good to lmfao I was like awwwwwwww hahah =x

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, just watched episode 18 and the "R" scene is tomorrow. I guess what pushed him to the "R" scene was that the grandma was going to take her to a friend's bday party but she doesn't have a dress so she discussed it with the secretary An for help. So what happened was that An put an article on Bee's girlfriend with a picture of her on Mew's work desk. She then took Mew to her friend's shop to try on the dress, which was the exact same dress worn by the girlfriend in the article and also dressed Mew to look like the girlfriend in the article. The grandma called Bee to take Mew straight to the party. So when Bee came out of his office to put some files on Mew's desk, he saw the article with his girlfriend's picture. Mew comes back to the office and goes to see Bee. She walks in and Bee sees her...