Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: can someone find good pictures of Bie for meeeee? pleasee? or tell me where I can find em haha I can't find any! AHHHHH XD

cecilia

Staff member
the lakorn is getting so good..
I'm so use to them now..they're my new fave couple..

next week episode look so good..i cant' wait to see next week,, :spin: ..definitely can't wait til this set come out..so want a copy for myself..^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
is this from this lakorn?..cuz the guy looks like the pra'ek in this lakorn

hes raping her on the floor too..lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Holy Buddha there a "R" scene` in this lakorn? ombuddha and on the floor too damn how kinky!! lol haha i kiid i kiid =x lol lmfao!!! damn Bee so hot now hah lol and I want the set to this lakorn also =x

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ahahaha! how funnie to raping girl in the floor. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..thats funny..so that pic is really from this lakorn? but why would Bee try to "R" that girl cuz she isnt the n'ek

i think its from another lakorn..wonder which ones

donna

sarNie Adult
man he is very agressive. she is "falling" out. u kno wat i mean! *wink

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol hahha tinah I know I wonder too if not this lakorn then which one cuz i know i need to see that fo sho lol hahha!!! and lmfao donna hahha yeah =x falling out omg lol could they do that in thai lakorns? lol hahha =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol hahha tinah I know I wonder too if not this lakorn then which one cuz i know i need to see that fo sho lol hahha!!! and lmfao donna hahha yeah =x falling out omg lol could they do that in thai lakorns? lol hahha =x
lol..yeh i know..cuz it looks intense..never seen them do that kind of scene on the floor before.. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol hahhah yeah!! on the floor omg thats like so whoa~!!!! lol ahahah that would be a funny "R" scene though ... topping chakrit and tik breaking the bed in wimarn sai and roy leh lol hahha especially her bons bons falling out omg lol hahah!!! lmfao! this is so crazy =x and oOmahgosh lol that would be funnier than num "r" donut during nang jon while his friend was knocking on the door lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i didnt think anyone could top chakrit and tiks "r" scene in royleh and wimarn sai..cuz they both broke the bed :lol: well that guys dont have to worry about braking the bed..cuz they are on the floor..

Edit: whoa..i knew that guy looked like Bew..lol..so it should be in the next epi then..Exact and their "r" scene..they always come up with something different

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: ...it is them..i'm serious..look at his pix and her pix..it's them...it's getting hot in here soon.. ...must be the 21 century 'r' scene..:lol:

anywya..episode 16 was so sweet adn cute..i like when fresh said to num that ''trying to trick him, seem like this just brought them closer''..hahah..that was funny...

oh..the part where num call to let mew know that he wont' be able to pick her up because his car broke down..haha..it was so cute of Bee to go ..car broke down..and have that scheme look on his face..that was good..!