Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Here how the ending is.

ต้นนํ้าปิดไดอารีแล้วยีนกอดสมุดที่เป็นของรักของหวงของมีนนิ่งนานอยู่ตรงนั้น

จบบริบูรณ์
It says, Ton nam, after opening Min's very treasured and loved diary, stood up hugging the diary to his heart (it doesn't literaly says to heart but it is meant in that way) unmoving at that spot.
The End

So does that mean they won't be together happily ever after?

Btw, where did you read this from YoUa?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG no way...don't tell me she's going to die and leaving him with her diary OMG.....SAD!!!! his mom die then his gf now HER!!! OMG thanks for sharing...

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! NO way. Mew is gonna die. No. :arrg:
If so, Thonam is going to feel terrible at the end. :lmao:
Hopefully it's not true.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i hope that's not the ending...maybe she took off somewhere and years later he's gonna see her again and tell her he loves her...maybe that's how it'll end, but before all of that he sees her diary after she took off....

kermint

sarNie Adult
OMG no way...don't tell me she's going to die and leaving him with her diary OMG.....SAD!!!! his mom die then his gf now HER!!! OMG thanks for sharing...
when i first finished episode one then i already knew what's going happen at the end because of the title this lakorn is the answer. i finished read it the whole story tho but i just love sad lakorn and still wants to continue. if who do love sad lakorn then just continue to watch and if the story doesn't change then........

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i don't really like sad ending.......i hope it's not true...hopefully they change the ending...HAHAH

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
AWWW YOu guys!!!! now I'm going to have to stop watching this lakorn... I can't stand watching sad lakorns.

Okay for sure when the lakorn ends, it's going to bring us back to Bee at the beach holding onto the diary. But that doesn't mean it's an unhappy ending. Bee's just thinking how he first met with Mew. I predict that after Bee finishes telling his story, Mew is going to come calling for him and join him on the beach. And hopefully that's how it ends.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
AWWW YOu guys!!!! now I'm going to have to stop watching this lakorn... I can't stand watching sad lakorns.
Okay for sure when the lakorn ends, it's going to bring us back to Bee at the beach holding onto the diary. But that doesn't mean it's an unhappy ending. Bee's just thinking how he first met with Mew. I predict that after Bee finishes telling his story, Mew is going to come calling for him and join him on the beach. And hopefully that's how it ends.

:spin: i like your version better...i hope so...**cross fingers**

“มิว” ตื่นแคทวอล์คไม่กล้า “โนบรา” “บี้” ชวนปล่อยมุกฮาลดเครียด

“มิว” ตื่นแคทวอล์คไม่กล้า “โนบรา”
“บี้” ชวนปล่อยมุกฮาลดเครียด

เดินเรื่องเข้มข้นจนแม่ค้าอินจัด!! บุกมาต่อว่าพระเอกบี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้วถึงกลางกองถ่ายละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” ว่าทำไมช่างใจร้ายกับนางเอกสาวมิว-พีรชยา พิณเมืองงาม ซะเหลือเกิน เจอฟีดแบคแรงขนาดนี้ ผู้กำกับบอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ เลยต้องรีบแตะเบรค ส่งฉากหวานคู่พระนางบี้-มิว มาให้แฟนๆ ลุ้นแทน

เป็นฉากที่ มีน(มิว) ตัดสินใจรับงานเดินแบบเพื่อหาเงินใช้หนี้การพนันของแม่แต่เหล่านางแบบขี้อิจฉาหมั่นไส้ที่มีนได้ใส่ชุดฟีนาเล่ เลยรวมหัวกันแกล้งหักส้นรองเท้ามีนจนหกล้มคาเวที ฝ่ายต้นน้ำ(บี้) เห็นเข้าก็สงสารเลยโดดเข้าไปช่วยให้กำลังใจมีนลุกขึ้นสู้ใหม่อีกครั้ง
ฉากนี้ผกก.ยกกองไปเซ็ตเวทีแคทวอล์คที่ สมาคมธรรมศาสตร์ ก่อนเปิดฉากถ่ายทำผกก.เรียกมิว และแก๊งนางแบบตัวแสบนำทีมโดย เจน-ชมพูนุช มาซ้อมลีลาเดินแบบกันก่อน ซึ่งวันนี้นู๋มิวดูจะตื่นเต้นเป็นพิเศษ เพราะต้องสวมวิญญาณนางแบบครั้งแรกในชีวิต ซ้อมแรกๆ มิวเลยยังเกร็งอยู่ เดินแข็งทื่อเหมือนทหาร ผกก.บอยเลยต้องเรียกเจ้าแม่แคทวอล์ครุ่นอมตะ เจ๊ม้า-อรนภา ที่มารับเชิญเป็นเจ้าของห้องเสื้อ มาช่วยติวเข้มให้หน่อย เผลอแป๊ปเดียวมิวก็จับทางถูกออกลีลาได้มั่นใจขึ้น เมื่อผกก.เห็นว่านู๋มิว และบรรดาสาวๆ คล่องคิวเดินแบบกันแล้ว ก็ปล่อยทั้งหมดไปแต่งองค์ทรงเครื่อง กลับมาอีกทีมิวก็สวยปิ๊งในชุดฟินาเล่ราตรียาวสีขาวผ่าอกลึก แต่ไม่มั่นใจเพราะต้อง“โนบรา” บนเวทีนี่แหละ ผกก.เลยสั่งให้ฝ่ายเสื้อผ้าช่วยกันเซฟ หาเกาะอกตัวจิ๋วไร้สายมาใส่ไว้ข้างเสริมความมั่นใจให้มิว ฝ่ายบี้เห็นมิวเครียดๆ เลยเข้ามาช่วยเสริมมุกฮาว่า “พี่ว่าชุดนี้ใส่เกาะอกแล้วก็ไม่โป๊หรอก เพราะยังไงก็มิวก็หันหลังเดินอยู่แล้วนี่” เท่านั้นแหละมิวก็ยิ้มออก เมื่อผกก.เห็นว่าทุกอย่างพร้อมแล้วก็ลงมือเปิดฉากถ่ายจริงต่อทันที

เริ่มที่ มิวสวมวิญญาณนางแบบเดินสง่าอยู่บนแคทวอลค์ สักพักส้นรองเท้าก็ทำพิษหักคาเวที ทำเอามิวพลาดท่าหวิดล้มหน้าคะมำ มิวชักหน้าเสียไม่รู้จะทำยังไงดีอยู่สักพัก บี้ที่นั่งลุ้นอยู่ด้านล่างก็ตัดสินใจโดดขึ้นเวที โชว์แมนเข้าไปช่วยประคอง ทั้งคู่ส่งสายตาให้กันอยู่สักพัก บี้ก็ฉุดมิวลุกขึ้นยืนแล้วพากันเดินต่อจนจบโชว์ ทำเอาคนดูตบมือเฮลั่นให้กับมิวที่สปิริตแรง ผกก.สั่งคัทเช็คเทป ปรากฏว่าทุกอย่างผ่านฉลุย ยกเว้นจังหวะที่มิวส้นรองเท้าหักที่ดูยังไม่ค่อยสมจริงเท่าไหร่ ผกก.เลยขอถ่ายเจาะเพิ่มอีกรอบสองรอบก็เสร็จเรียบร้อย งานนี้ใครอยากเห็นลีลาการเดินแบบของนู๋มิว ตามดูได้ คืนพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 ต.ค.นี้ 20.25น. ช่อง 5

Credit to exact!!!

i can't wait until next week to see this...Mew is pretty in the white dress....look at Bee.....such a cutie...willing to help... :spin:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Thanks, but I predicted Song Rao, Aom and Ken's lakorn to be a happy ending too. Boy was i wrong. LOL Let just hope it's happy one.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
<---HAHAH promoting his new CD!!! HAHAH cute!!

^^^^ Thanks, but I predicted Song Rao, Aom and Ken's lakorn to be a happy ending too. Boy was i wrong. LOL Let just hope it's happy one.
:lol: HAHAH but it's a "happy ending" for them!!!! :lol:

natty

Chubs
samtly.. sorry cant write summary.. lol i get soo distracted watching this.. i tried.. but omg i felt as if i was sitting here for decades and it was only 10 minutes into the lakorn

but i bet the nang'ek will die at the end.. lol

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please reupload epi 11 cuz I can't download it Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :drool: :lmao:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I actually thought of watching this lakorn. Now after reading you guys comment, I don't know.

I do not like sad lakorn, especially sad ending. I have bad memories from Koo Kum and Leurd Kattiya. Till this day, I still haven't watch the ending to Aom and Ken's lakorn. :spin:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
It says, Ton nam, after opening Min's very treasured and loved diary, stood up hugging the diary to his heart (it doesn't literaly says to heart but it is meant in that way) unmoving at that spot.
The End

So does that mean they won't be together happily ever after?

Btw, where did you read this from YoUa?

Well I dunno how the ending is going to be like, but by the way it is worded with "จบบริบูรณ์" that's the "The End" sign that comes on at the end of every lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi 12 pra aek is so funny & cute &sweet: the part he hold her hand and tell her to breath in and he sing for her. heheheh. he's so adorable. out of no where he start singing..crack me up. and the part he help her up from the floor was sweet. but it's so soap opera he was telling her what to do step by step in the middle of the catwalk with everyone there..so unrealistic but heck it's a l akorn. hehehe..i like it that he show he care for her. he yell at the 3 girls and he won't let her stay for the after party tell her to go home. was cute.. he was mad but in a worry kind of way. i like pra aek character like this he like her but act like he doesn't and when he get jealous pull her to hug & kiss & care about her. show it in a sweet way and in a mad way..i hate pra aek character in kaewtapee. and nang aek that let everyone walk over her too. but this la korn i like nang aek that she argue back at pra aek. and she has her friends & his grandmother to yell at pra aek too...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
in epi 12...i'm so loving these couple...Bee was cute...love his dorky dance and Mew was pretty in the white dress....

someone mention about the way how they dress mew...and it's make her look bad..i totally agree because you could see the transition between the model runway and her daily life...whatever you call it...but i think they need a new hair style and clothes..HAHAHA i'm loving this lakorn....and hoping it's a HAPPY ENDING!!!

jewels

sarNie Egg
I want to keep a positive outlook for a happy ending, but I have my doubts. I already had a feeling that it was going to end on a sad note. I mean, after I finished watching the 8th episode or so I went back and rewatched the first minute of the first episode where Bee was reflecting on his past.

Then he says something about if he had just learned to live with the past and moved forward, he wouldn't have had to get hurt over and over again with his (roy adit hang ruk) - which I'm taking refers to his first gf and Mew.

Another indication that it could be a sad ending is the beginning and end credit songs. I usually pay attention to these in every lakorn b/c they kind of give you an overview of what the story entails: type of lakorn, how it will flow and possibly even how it will end.

The ending credit ends with Mew crying and although that scene has already passed in the lakorn, they chose to end it with that scene instead of a much happier scene such as when the both of them are getting along. Like the lakorn with Kob and Chakrit, I already know that it's going to be a happy ending b/c the beginning credits show them standing together at the beach and the end credits show them hugging each other in bed.

I could be wrong and they may decide to change the ending based on the fans' comments. Maybe they put together the credits before the lakorn finished and they didn't have much teaser footages to showcase.

I sometimes dislike sad endings, but sometimes I think they are a refreshingly realistic contrast to their too good to be true, happily ever after counterparts. Sad endings give a chance for viewers to reflect on their own lives and remind us that love is very precious and that you should cherish it b/c you never know how long it will last. That's what Bee's grandmother is trying to teach him - to stop living in and holding on to the past. That he should let go and move on and he'll become happier instead of drowning himself in what has already happened. Not only will he end up hurting himself, but also others who love and care about him.