Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

natty

Chubs
if you translate word per word.. roy adid "path of history" and hang rak is "of love"

however if you put it together it doesnt make sense in english.. i'm not sure what the title would be in english.. but all in all it just meant a love that built on the past... or another way to translate is a love along the same path....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
u r the only one who think that she is really pretty. some peeps think that she's ok or not bad or just pretty, but not really pretty!!!beauty is in the eye of the beholder. she's not that bad i just think that she's normal not ugly or pretty, but normal or average looking.it's just her nose that's bothering.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
the storyline is so good that it overshadows the actors, but then again, imo the actors are fine and the acting is decent. i am really hooked its just so addicting. i think pr'eke is kina cute in certain angles and so is the n'ek, the only thing that bothers me is that she has broad shoulders.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
if you translate word per word.. roy adid "path of history" and hang rak is "of love"

however if you put it together it doesnt make sense in english.. i'm not sure what the title would be in english.. but all in all it just meant a love that built on the past... or another way to translate is a love along the same path....
Actually I don't think Roy in this case means path but probably 'scar', 'scratch' or 'taints' ... something along those lines. So the title basically describes the mistakes of love. In the very beginning of the lakorn, Thon Narm mentioned that there was no such thing as a perfect life. Everyone has a past that has been stained one way or the other but its only a matter of being able to look past those scars and live happily. He said if he thought like this earlier then he wouldn't have to suffer again and again.

Anyway, this is sooooo good! I'm addicted lol. Bee is so cute <3 The only funny thing is when he's mad or angry he grabs onto the nang ek and shakes her everytime he talks. The whole 'let go of me! i said let go' lasted for like a whole minute.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i just finish watching the lastest epi . i think i realise y mew sometime look ugly. it is the clothes she wear and the way she does her hair. first the hair, when she put half up it made her face look wider. she should have just let it down. then there is the clothing, her shoulder is so wide she should not wear anything that is horizontal across. it only made it look widen

gloria83

sarNie Adult
it is so good....i agree it must be certain angles that make them look weird but the characters grew onto me too...i love this!!! could someone translate to me what he said to her when he was holding her and grabbing her face, what was he saying to her?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did he rape her? Yak...(not my kind of pr'eng), I wished the producer had picked other actor as the leading actor. What is he? Singer? Why him as the pr'eng? What does he do? Is he related to the producer or director? I don't know.....when I first saw the tape's out on this lakorn, the title sounded very good. I gave a chance renting episode 1...I was not happy with both the actor (especially) and actress.....so I stopped renting it. Because I saw part 1....I guess I have no choice but to rent the last episode just for the sake of knowing how this lakorn's began and how it's going to end.

cecilia

Staff member
it is so good....i agree it must be certain angles that make them look weird but the characters grew onto me too...i love this!!! could someone translate to me what he said to her when he was holding her and grabbing her face, what was he saying to her?
here's my rough translation: this is what he said "just so you know..even if i don't give your mom the money..you stilll owe me anyway..look at this..this is the life that you did to Risala..you won't be able to repay it back not even in this lifetime nor next life..!"

and then she go" you're right ..this is Risala's life...never in this life and next life, i won't be able to pay it back except me dying ..only then you'll be happy...as for the money..i'm gonna work and give the money back ASAP..so i can get away from this..."

before she took off..he told her to not forget the fact that he's her boss and she owe him money..sorry if i left out something.. :yahoo:

natty

Chubs
Actually I don't think Roy in this case means path but probably 'scar', 'scratch' or 'taints' ... something along those lines. So the title basically describes the mistakes of love. In the very beginning of the lakorn, Thon Narm mentioned that there was no such thing as a perfect life. Everyone has a past that has been stained one way or the other but its only a matter of being able to look past those scars and live happily. He said if he thought like this earlier then he wouldn't have to suffer again and again.
Anyway, this is sooooo good! I'm addicted lol. Bee is so cute <3 The only funny thing is when he's mad or angry he grabs onto the nang ek and shakes her everytime he talks. The whole 'let go of me! i said let go' lasted for like a whole minute.

oh thanks miko.. i didnt think of roy in that way.. but now that you translate roy to scratch like roy raow.. then it made more sense lol.. and i didnt listen to what he said in the beginning. thank you ja..

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
yer like most of youse im hooked on thia lakorn too... the pek and nek are not the best looking actors but they do their job very well... just a question i dunno if it has been discussed or not is it me or does the pek have a limp (well lilttle limp)???

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ hmmmm i'm going to have check back on that.

Anyway, just watched first episode and I think that these two rookies are doing pretty good for newcomers. Yes like everyone said, not the best looking, but at least they don't look freakin' white. I'm glad that these two look more thai (asian). We need more to represent the industry considering the percentage of mixed ethicity population is very tiny and yet we have mostly mixed ethnicity representing in all these lakorn. Sorry to be off topic, but it's the sad truth. All in all I think n'ek is really pretty.... that's just me though.... "beauty is the in the eye of the beholder" LOL. Oh yea, their acting isn't bad either.....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks for the translation and thanks again for tina for eps 10...their acting is good not bad and i hope the storyline carries on good

happy

sarNie Egg
i have watched this from the beginning and i have been addicted from the beginning i luv this lakorn. better than most of the lakorns on at the moment.

i think the pra eck is a good cross between flukes hi so demour and peppers acting style.

the nang eck isnt the prettiest i have ever seen but she grows on you and shes really cute and innocent but has a strength about her that find very endearing..

so glad it comes 4 times a week.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching eps10 and you can see his feelings towards her change...it looks like in the next eps he's gonna try to cheer her up and make her not feel nervous by singing to her one of Bird thongchai's song...he's so cute

cecilia

Staff member
all in all..i like everything about this..but i just can't stand how mew walk..she need to be train or something..:(..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here how the ending is.

ต้นนํ้าปิดไดอารีแล้วยีนกอดสมุดที่เป็นของรักของหวงของมีนนิ่งนานอยู่ตรงนั้น

จบบริบูรณ์