Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
i just watched the 1st epi...i mean i kinda like the storyline...but dont really like n'ek...she's so ugly...i cant believe she's n'ek....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think she is cute and she's not bad at acting....the songs are really good.....where can i download the rest of his album?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girls know something ... i'm starting to like the p'k .. i don't know wat it is about him but i think he cute with dat hot temper act he does in the lakorn lol ---- he look bratty but i love it .. crazy :spin:

donna

sarNie Adult
i didn't like p'ek or n'ek either at first but they just have to grow on you? they're ok now to me. this is their first time acting so they aren't as natural as the pros. say this lakorn is aite as of now. have to see a little more to judge

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah. just wants to tell ya that this lakorn may not happy ending but ya should find out all of yourself ahhaahhahahhuhuhuhhuhuhuh..........

i feel very sad haahhahahaha when read it huhuuhuhuhhu.......BUT I LOVE SAD LAKORN TOO. SEE YA...

THE N'EK MIGHT................?

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
ahhhh goshh cant wait for the next episode!! :drool: pek getting cuter and cuter like a litte brat!
guys dun worry its a happy ending....be positif

natty

Chubs
aww nice to see you guys giving them a chance lol.. the last couple that exact's big boss p'boyd boost with his own hands were aom and fluke.. after that he said no more until now... so that meant he saw something in these two..

anyways.. their drama scenes just cracks me up.. especially the part she threaten to hit him with the statue.. i was all cheering for her to do so.. so disappointing.. disappointing like that interrupted R scene of khom ruk khom sanae ha..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
natty i know this is too much to ask but i know u did the summary for first couple of epi can u continual with it. it would b great if u can do the last two epi pls

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this la korn is getting good ,pra aek start to get jealous of nang aek and show it by force hug&kiss her. hehehe. i like that there is a lot of love scenes. even though both of them are not consider good looking but their acting is pretty good for their first la korn. i like the title theme song. it's good, but i don't like the end song. it's too slow. yeah she walk so manly. i can't wait for next part. :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yea..the two do grow on you and you just can't get enough of them..lool

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree Bie sound like pepper. if you close your eyes and listen to his voice especially when the part he sound mean you would think it's pepper. yeah his role is like pepper's role in layrathee. but i think his role is more mean than pepper so far that is.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this la korn is getting good ,pra aek start to get jealous of nang aek and show it by force hug&kiss her. hehehe. i like that there is a lot of love scenes. even though both of them are not consider good looking but their acting is pretty good for their first la korn. i like the title theme song. it's good, but i don't like the end song. it's too slow. yeah she walk so manly. i can't wait for next part.
their acting is very good like professional, just that bee needs to do more on the angry expression. overall is good, except that mew is not very good looking...but i still watch it though..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
could someone tell me what was said between nangek and pa'ek towards the end when he was trying to kiss her and when he was thinking about what he almost raped her scene?

natty

Chubs
natty i know this is too much to ask but i know u did the summary for first couple of epi can u continual with it. it would b great if u can do the last two epi pls

lol i didnt continue because i wasnt watching it all the way through samtly.. but i'll try ok..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Does anyone know the title mean? The title sound like not happy ending…it might happen like pra eak and his girlfriend. Nang eak might die like pra aek girlfriend in his birthday too.