Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
does anyone know where i can listen/dl the songs from this? I really like the song at the start and the song that is played when the p'ek is walking along the beach at night.. it could be him singing it..not sure..thanks

yea the song is the one that got into this lakorn. where can i get the song

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok ok , i decided to check out the latest eps .. just to see how it is . Whao , I think i like the P'k .. he got dat wild cat look kind of remind me of Chartik :rolleyes: . As for the N"k ... well she alright but she look bigger den teh P"K . The part where he was carrying her to the room .. ..he really was struggling :lol:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ok ok ok , i decided to check out the latest eps .. just to see how it is . Whao , I think i like the P'k .. he got dat wild cat look kind of remind me of Chartik :rolleyes: . As for the N"k ... well she alright but she look bigger den teh P"K . The part where he was carrying her to the room .. ..he really was struggling :lol:

LOL...so true....

cecilia

Staff member
watch the first esp gosh ................ p'ek act so gay...........

:lol: ..just ignore the p'ek and n'ek and the acting..just concentrate on the plot..and only look at them once in awhile..:lol:..i'm trying to do 50/50..look at them..and picture them together..and then watch the plot too..^^

its' not that bad if you avoid your TRUE though and just keep watching..

monkey5

sarNie Egg
The comments about this lakorn's hilarious. I don't think they're that bad. The n'ek reminds me of Kwang and her sister--she just have a wider nose:)~ The songs are good!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' another thing N'k is strong ! She push the P'ek several time in eps 4 and each time he nearly flew :eek: . O' the scene where N'ke about to faint was kind of funnie :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
pepper would really suit this role :wub: *sigh* if only it was him..but yeh i think the p'ek does look like fluke..lol..but of corse fluke looks way better..and he does look smaller than the n'ek..but yeh the rolling in the sand scene was cute..hehe

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
o' another thing N'k is strong ! She push the P'ek several time in eps 4 and each time he nearly flew :eek: . O' the scene where N'ke about to faint was kind of funnie :lol:
yea! when i saw her trying to faint i started laughing lol..it just looked a bit weird, it looked like she was drunk lol. But the plot of the lakorn is good, they're acting is alright, i like the p'ek voice it sounds good

samtly

Xtreme sarNie

this is y i think u and i click, we are on the same wave lenght. at first i just thought i give it a try after seeing the pek i decide to continual with the lakorn. i like the pek because he have that playboy bad boy look. something like tik just not as good looking.

another thing when does this lakorn air????????????????

numfon

sarNie Adult
aww man.. the fainting scene.. rofl.. :lol:

are you guys sure this role was written for Bee and not Pepper? this is practically another Khun Sek from Leh Ratee :lol: the way he talks, yells at the n'ek, ect...especially the scene when Thonnam kept gawking at Min cuz he was so awed by her 'beauty'.

...Mew's first make-over for the lakon's just so..ugly! BLAH. :blink: can't wait to see the fashion show scene. :p

ack.. i'm probably gonna end up buying the OST. ..or Bee's album lol

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I'm getting hooked to this lakorn because the plot is really interesting. However, I seriously could not stop laughing at the fainting scene and when Bee carried Mew. I still laugh at it everytime I think about it. LOL, that scene just looked really awkward and like someone said, Mew looked drunk rofl. You could easily tell Bee was rushing to throw Mew onto the bed. But nevertheless, he's still cute.

Can't wait for episode 5 =D

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I'm getting hooked to this lakorn because the plot is really interesting. However, I seriously could not stop laughing at the fainting scene and when Bee carried Mew. I still laugh at it everytime I think about it. LOL, that scene just looked really awkward and like someone said, Mew looked drunk rofl. You could easily tell Bee was rushing to throw Mew onto the bed. But nevertheless, he's still cute.

Can't wait for episode 5 =D
This is pretty good. But the part where he was carrying her was ridiculously funny. :blush:
Seemed as if he was struggling. :p

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn was so damn good even the p'ek and n'ek is not that good looking....but as you continue watching they seems alright after all....can't wait for epi 5.

natty

Chubs
N'ek is not bad she's cute the more I look at her...but p'ek.......as long as he doesnt open his mouth he's ok!

haha agree about pra'ek.. he wasnt much of a singer too during the competition but he made to final two because of his looks.. i must say that he improved his singing.. so maybe he'll improve his acting too..

maijune

SarNie Adult
the song they played when bee is at the beach is so good and in the part when mew is posing as a model for picturing they actually play the song from the beginning....it was so good..and i also think it was sang by the p'ek....whoever has the whole song(both songs)...please upload for us....

tinah

sarNie Coma
hot scene..dont know if its just an attempt "r" or actually a rape..

ออกอากาศไปได้ไม่กี่ตอนเอง ผกก. บอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ ก็ปล่อยฉากเลิฟซีนคู่พระนาง บี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว กับ มิว-พีรชยา พิณเมืองงาม ในละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” ออกมาให้ฮือฮากันซะแร้ว

โดยเป็นฉากที่ มีน (มิว) เข้ามาช่วยดูแล ต้นน้ำ (บี้) ที่เมามาย เลยถูกชายหนุ่มลวนลามเพราะคิดว่าเป็นแฟนเก่าที่ตายไป---ฉากนี้ทำเอาทั้งพระเอกนางเอกเครียดไปตามๆกัน เพราะใหม่ด้วยกันทั้งคู่ บทหนักจึงอยู่ที่ ผกก.ที่ต้องใช้เวลากล่อมอยู่พักใหญ่กว่าจะหายเกร็ง จากนั้นก็ซ้อมแอ็กติ้งฉากบนเตียง สงสัยว่า บี้ จะตื่นเต้นไปหน่อยเลยหายใจแรงตอนซุกซอกคอสาว จน มิว จั๊กจี้ชักดิ้นชักงอ ใช้เวลาซ้อมอยู่นานทีเดียวกว่าที่จะเริ่มถ่ายจริง บี้ นอนนิ่งให้ มิว เช็ดตัวซักพัก บี้ ก็ละเมอลุกขึ้นมาจับ มิว พลิกตัวลงนอนไปบนเตียง ก่อนจะกระหน่ำทั้งกอดทั้งหอมถึงตรงนี้ มิว ร้องกรี๊ดลั่นด้วยความตกใจ ก็ไม่รู้ว่าตามบทหรือว่าตกใจจริงกันแน่ แต่เห็นชัดเลยว่า มิว ดิ้นรนขัดขืนสุดฤทธิ์ จนผลักตัว บี้ ออกไปพ้นตัวได้ก็รีบหนีไปทันที ฉากนี้ไม่ง่ายเลยกว่าจะผ่านได้ก็หลายเทก เล่นเอา มิว ถึงกับได้รอยช้ำกลับไปเป็นที่ระลึก!...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันพฤหัสบดีนี้ ช่อง 5.

cecilia

Staff member
^:lol:..you guys craack me up so bad with that faint talk..i thought it was funny too..i laughed at it...
anyway..it was so cute of him to come back and wake her up and realize that she faint...

hahha..sarn, p'ek does look weak when n'ek took control over the arguement..and also, is it just me or is Mew walking very funny..she' crack me up..cuz i know that she's a tomboyish but yet..the way she walk..it bug the heck out of me..a ladylike dont' walk like that..but again...i might walk like that too..just a though maybe they need to make her walk in a nicer way..^^

oh..i love that song too..it's was very cute of him to hide and smile secretly behind a tree looking at Mew's beauty..^^

i still think Num and Fresh should stick together like those two dishwashermen think..:lol:..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo yeah she does walk manly in dat scene were she coming back from the beach and the P'ek suddenly out of nowhere block her path from goin left to right adn the way he does it is just to funnie cuz he look like a bratty kid instead of a aggressive p'ek :lol: ..call me crazy but i thought it was cute lol

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
could some one please tell me what this lakorn is about. i stoped watching it after a saw the pra ek acting he over reacts with every thing as if hes constipated or sumthin...