"Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Bao..im soo tellin' P'Beam..u're here all droolin' ova Bie...LOL...i've been doin' the same w/ Ken...LOL

thanx foe the cover nah...i alwaise liked TNT's covers...and i'm lovin' 'em soo much foe dubbin' soo much thai lakorns now-a-dayz..seem like Thai lakorns are rite there or maybe even surpassin' korean dramas..and i'm a thai fan/fanatic/freak...so i'm very soo happie...LOL

wanna get tis lakorn too..but argh! soo broke..freakin' 8 parts..i still wanna get the one w/ Chakrit tat they juz dubbed...argh!!! anyone in Fresno and is wililng foe poor Kash to borrow it **tears**...ahahaha...we should start a borrowin club huh? have contracts and everyting..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Bao..im soo tellin' P'Beam..u're here all droolin' ova Bie...LOL...i've been doin' the same w/ Ken...LOL

thanx foe the cover nah...i alwaise liked TNT's covers...and i'm lovin' 'em soo much foe dubbin' soo much thai lakorns now-a-dayz..seem like Thai lakorns are rite there or maybe even surpassin' korean dramas..and i'm a thai fan/fanatic/freak...so i'm very soo happie...LOL

wanna get tis lakorn too..but argh! soo broke..freakin' 8 parts..i still wanna get the one w/ Chakrit tat they juz dubbed...argh!!! anyone in Fresno and is wililng foe poor Kash to borrow it **tears**...ahahaha...we should start a borrowin club huh? have contracts and everyting..

Kashie!!!
beam's gonna have to understand because he's always so far away!!! besides, bie's hot as heck! who can resist!
I think ken is hot too...but I'll stick with beam and bie

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
:( aw damn... if this is dubbed... for sure my mom's gonna get it. ToT... She's been on Bie drug ever since I showed her Hua Jai Sila. :ph34r: ....ah... stoopid cousin is one of the voices for TNT.... He better not be playing Bie's part. That'll be SO wrong.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so this lakorn is very worth it to buy it in hmong??? b/c I want to get me a copy too.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
what, beamsgirl you don't like her voice... I liked her voice.. I thought it was better than those other voices that dubbed for those korean dramas. What I can't stand is the voice that dubbed for the nang rai. Anyways, just finished watching this movie and the ending got me so bad.. I was so mad, I thought it was going to be a sad ending but lucky it wasn't. Overall, I think TNT did a great job dubbing this movie and I love this movie and the songs are good. I would totally recommend this movie and it's worth it!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true both of the nang'ek and nang'rai's voice are not that good --nang'ek voice (kinda annoying) ---nang'rai (sounds too old for her)---but bie's is ok...
----its worth money and time watching it....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what, beamsgirl you don't like her voice... I liked her voice.. I thought it was better than those other voices that dubbed for those korean dramas. What I can't stand is the voice that dubbed for the nang rai. Anyways, just finished watching this movie and the ending got me so bad.. I was so mad, I thought it was going to be a sad ending but lucky it wasn't. Overall, I think TNT did a great job dubbing this movie and I love this movie and the songs are good. I would totally recommend this movie and it's worth it!
I thought it was A LOT! better than the other voices that this production's had before, but it was just kinda too high pitched...but she did a really good job at dubbing...the dubber is young too but the one for n'rai has to go [I'm sorry] her voice doesn't match the n'rai at all but she did a good job at dubbing too though

The only thing I didn't like is the company who dubbed the lakorn also dubbed the song and it is not good at all.

I especially HATE! that they dubbed the song...that was stupid though I liked hearing a hmong version [I can totally see and hear bie singing in hmong] but the singer sucked

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Well, I don't know much thai... but it sounds like the words of the hmong version of the song went off the thai version? So for me, I kind of liked it because it helped me understand the feeling of the song/scene when it was on in hmong... even though the singer sucked.

I think this was the same way the theme song from "Samee" was re-sung in hmong too and it stuck almost 90% to the meaning of the original thai version.

Again, I don't know enought thai to say how much the thai and hmong words to Bie's "Thud Jai Mai Wai" match, but based on the words I can understand, it seems like those lines have the same meaning-- so hopefully the rest of the song matches what the hmong version's words are...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
^yup, they stuck to the meaning...that's why I said I could see bie singing it in hmong, hehe, cause the hmong lyrics were pretty much what bie's were...^

I hate it when the hmong singer sucks but I do llike to hear thehmong version of some songs too...I just wish the hmong singer would be good too...but sometimes, I just like the song too much and let the bad singing slide by...hehe...

mai92

sarNie Adult
i started to hate TNT entertainment..because that dude that sings BIE'S song messed up the movie...

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, can someone upload the song?? i have never seen the hmong dubbed one.. but after reading all of the comments, i'm more curious to hear the song that bie sings that is dubbed in hmong more than the hmong dubbed lakorn itself... because from the majority of the ppl i know, not just in this forum, hate that song and therefore, it basically messed up the whole lakorn for them also.. so i just want to hear how bad it really is.. although, ppl do have different opinions..

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
sorry guys, but i hate anything that TNT dubb! its nice that they are dubbing thai lakorns for us who cant understand thai.. but i cant seem to stand their voices! it gets on my nerves soo much, and i always end up watching just the original version when i have the chance and they do cut out too many parts!

and i honestly cant stand the fact that they always put in hmong songs and tehy always end up translating the original songs, and kill the whole song and movie!

but is this lakorn any good?? i dont really like the actress! but guess i should give this lakorn a try huh??

but if you guys havent seen "hua jai sila" w/ bie and fang, you guys are missing out! its a great lakorn! im kinda slow w/ watching it, but so far so good! its getting really good!

humm i think bie is one talented and hot guy! i love his smile! it really makes him even hotter!

once again just my thought!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
sorry guys, but i hate anything that TNT dubb! its nice that they are dubbing thai lakorns for us who cant understand thai.. but i cant seem to stand their voices! it gets on my nerves soo much, and i always end up watching just the original version when i have the chance and they do cut out too many parts!

and i honestly cant stand the fact that they always put in hmong songs and tehy always end up translating the original songs, and kill the whole song and movie!

but is this lakorn any good?? i dont really like the actress! but guess i should give this lakorn a try huh??

but if you guys havent seen "hua jai sila" w/ bie and fang, you guys are missing out! its a great lakorn! im kinda slow w/ watching it, but so far so good! its getting really good!

humm i think bie is one talented and hot guy! i love his smile! it really makes him even hotter!

once again just my thought!

I just finished watching hua jai sila and honestly I'm not too impressed with it. I thought the storyline was kinda lame and the chemistry between bie and fang wasn't that great. I don't like how the story doesn't really focused much on bie and fang but more on the nang rai and the aunt and her relationship. It's just not my kind of revenge lakorn. I think roy adeed hang ruk is so much better. I didn't like the n'ek at first but she grew on me after watching for awhile. Her body type is just not really skinny like those other n'eks and her nose just bugs me a little bit but other than that I think she still looks pretty in her own way. Anyways, you should totally watch this one because it's worth it if you're a bie fan.