Who do you think will be promoted more?

• Rotmay

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Som

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I like both girls but I say Som she's now moved to CH7 and they're giving her nang'ek roles already and she hasn't even been for a full year yet Rotmay has been working for CH7 for a long while now I'm sure but she's always been supporting he only nang'ek role is that sitcom that is airing now and I doubt they'll make her nang'ek in lakorns although I wished they would.

pze

sarNie Adult
rotmay had one where she was nek with wan af...it was a polyplus but it aired on itv

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Som will be highly promoted more than Rotmay because if you just look at now Som all ready having more up coming lakorn playing n'ke and supporter role while Rotmay just play more of a supporter role.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You're right, Rotmay has mostly supporting roles. She only had 1 where she was nang'ek. I think this girl is pretty and alot better than some of the nang'eks out there. I don't get why they don't give her more nang'ek roles. Som is really cute and pretty and it does seem like they are starting to promote her more now which I'm glad because I like her and acting is improving more especially in Nang'Tard.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I dun know really I like Rotmey kinda though. She still needs hellp with her acting abilites, but erm... I think Polyplus will push her. She has a better chance than Som <_< .

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
To me I think Som will be promoted more..like some of you said, Rotmay has mainly the supporting role while Som is now eversince NangTard getting more lakorns line up. With acting ability I think Rotmay does it better, crying also..Som she never really convincing enough when she cries. They're both gorgeous, but I would luv it if they promote Rotmay.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Som seem to have more upcoming lakorns but I hope both of them get promoted b/c I like both of them and like someone said they are both better than some of Ch7 nang'ek right now.

donna

sarNie Adult
to me rotmey is a better actress. she is in better control of her facial expressions than som is

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I like both girls but I say Som she's now moved to CH7 and they're giving her nang'ek roles already and she hasn't even been for a full year yet Rotmay has been working for CH7 for a long while now I'm sure but she's always been supporting he only nang'ek role is that sitcom that is airing now and I doubt they'll make her nang'ek in lakorns although I wished they would.
exactly my words...and yeah I picked som