Rotmay & Diew broken up

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T___T... it's sad for me to see long relationships breaking up.. T_T i have come to love this couple for quite some time.. i found them adorable!!!.. but sadly after a 7 year relationship.. they've broken up.. im going to miss rotmay & diew!!! wahh...

you can read the article here @ entinament.. T_T..

http://entinament.com/2010/07/30/rotmay-in-tears-explaining-break-up-with-diew-of-oic/

what i found sad is that they just did a magazine for honeymoon+travel for july's issue.. oh it's sad... (if no one posts the pics, i'll post the rest T___T)

here's the cover for the mag.. (c)magazinedee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! this is so sad. i feel so sad to see such a long-term couple break up :(
I wish them both the best and find happiness.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ohhh..I didn't even know they were together...I love diew..i also didn't even know he sing..LOL...Well kind of sad to find out that they dated and now broke up after 7 long years together...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
So this is the guy that she's been dating or has dated..I always wonder who is her bf..Wan kept saying that her bf has a big figure, but Diew is not that big...anyways, I feel so sad for Rotmay, it looks like she's really hurt..7 years is a long time..I hope she can get right back on her feet soon..