Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
whooo two updates in one day.....thanks donna....imma read it n come rite back to comment.....

pze

sarNie Adult
omg a miracle please.....i feel bad that hes thinking about him not being able to grow old with her.......

grant him his wish....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY two updates..the first one is so wild and hot...i probably wouldn't be able to be in water and do what they did....awww i wonder if god will grant the wish....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO...well they are not real humans....one is an angel and the other is a vampire...they can do stuff we can only dream of...:loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
so ive been thinking and so far this has reminded me alot of koo tah pratihan.....

till this day i still dont know how ja got pregnant with tik......hehe....

pze

sarNie Adult
lol rr....im serious though everytime i think about it i dont know how it happened.....lolz.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so ive been thinking and so far this has reminded me alot of koo tah pratihan.....

till this day i still dont know how ja got pregnant with tik......hehe....
getting pregnant... hmmm... you've given me a nice idea, pze... :lol: I think I'll make samantha pregnant here...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ magic of lakorns... :loool:

when I was a kid, I thought that when a guy would kiss a girl, even if it's only in the cheeks, the girl would get pregnant... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
kiss on the cheek = preggy.....lol donna ur too funny.....

but yes rr ive stopped thinking about it it was just that this lakorn reminded me of it so it got me thinking again.....

n hmmmmm.....samantha preggy is a plus.....hehe.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what will become of his death? Will he whither apart, not having Samantha's touches or love? Or cause heaven won't want him anymore? Poor Michael!! Seem like he love Samantha more than Samantha love him!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
kiss on the cheek = preggy.....lol donna ur too funny.....

but yes rr ive stopped thinking about it it was just that this lakorn reminded me of it so it got me thinking again.....

n hmmmmm.....samantha preggy is a plus.....hehe.....
that's what I thought when I was a little girl... but now, I know how babies are made... :rolleyes:

what will become of his death? Will he whither apart, not having Samantha's touches or love? Or cause heaven won't want him anymore? Poor Michael!! Seem like he love Samantha more than Samantha love him!
you'll found out soon... :rolleyes: yes... Michael loves Samantha more than she loves him... it was supposed to be a one-sided love story where only the guy loves the girl and the girl doesn't love him but I find it a bit difficult to end things if I followed that storyline... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this will end soon... maybe the next chapter would already be the epilogue... after this, I'll continue the coffee story... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks donna....ill be waiting to read this for sure.....i cant wait to read what u did to it....lol.....