Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry for not updating last weekend... I'm not in the mood to write due to an unexpected event that occured... *sigh* I will update when everything else is settled... maybe next weekend...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm sorry for not updating last weekend... I'm not in the mood to write due to an unexpected event that occured... *sigh* I will update when everything else is settled... maybe next weekend...
OK...don't worry..heeeheee i don't work this weekend..maybe a b-day party..but w/e :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll try to update later after my class... :lol: I didn't have the time to type the next chapter last week coz my grandfather died... :( I spent my nights in the funeral home with my relatives, gambling until dawn... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

“W-wait…� Samantha blurted out nervously as Michael was already near the lake and about to take a dip with her. Michael stopped and looked at her quizzically.

“What’s wrong?� He asked her softly while staring seductively at her gorgeous body.

“I can’t…� Samantha paused. She was too shy to tell him that she can’t swim.

“You can’t?�

“I can’t swim…� Samantha whispered but still, Michael heard her. He chuckled and continued walking towards the lake. Slowly, he went to the water with Samantha, who was clinging on his neck, afraid that Michael would drop her. Michael walked towards the middle of the lake, until the water reached their shoulders. When they reached the middle, Michael slowly let her body go. Since Samantha was too afraid, she clung again to Michael’s neck; their bodies were now relatively close.

“Don’t be afraid… I’m here with you…� Michael whispered so closely to Samantha’s ear. His hot breath against her cold skin made her shiver. The beautiful moonlight is shining down on their almost naked bodies. Michael was staring fervently at Samantha’s beautiful face, examining it carefully. Her lips caught his full attention. Wanting to taste more of her, Michael kissed her once more. Her lips were so damned soft and appealing, making him hungry for more.

“Hmmmm… Let’s continue this…hmmm… on my bed……� Samantha said in between their kiss. Michael continued to kiss her aggressively, thrusting his wet tongue on her hot mouth. He ran his hand on Samantha’s back, unhooking her bra. Michael parted his lips from her and started kissing Samantha on her earlobe going down to her neck. It was Samantha’s first time to experience something like this so the sensations were foreign to her. Even though she drinks a man’s blood every week, she doesn’t want them to give her pleasure. Their duty is to provide her blood, not to pleasure her. Samantha didn’t want them to take control of her body. She wanted to be in control, always. But now, Michael is in control of the situation. Slowly invading every inch of her body, he wanted her to feel his intense desire for her. Before, it was only a dream but now, everything he ever dreamed of is slowly unfolding before him.

Samantha was still pressing her body closely to Michael, still afraid that she might drown. She can already feel his hardness in between of her thigh. Michael was still kissing and licking her throat. Samantha closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and at the same time, moaning softly as her lover lets her experience pleasure. Michael was successful in taking off her bra and threw it away in the water. He could feel her hardened nipples against his beautifully sculpted chest. Samantha badly wanted to continue their love play on her bed. The water is making her very uncomfortable. Michael started to kiss her lips once again but now, he’s gentle. Wanting to talk to him, Samantha slowly pushed Michael away.

“Yes, my love?� Michael asked her. His voice sounded so seductive, making Samantha shiver because of vehement desire. She never felt anything like this, intense desire towards a man. This time, she doesn’t need his blood. She needed his body tonight, his body alone. Samantha wanted to feel the rhapsody of love-making with him.

“Let’s go back to my house now…� She whispered sexily on his ear. Michael was in heat now and he knew he’ll be insane at this very moment if he doesn’t take her.

“No, love.. I’m going to take you now…� He whispered back. Since he badly wanted her now, Michael plunged into the water to take off Samantha’s panty. Samantha was being cooperative so she let him take off her remaining garment. Still underwater, Michael started to caress Samantha’s private part, making her moan softly. Michael resurfaced and looked at how Samantha reacted to what he did.

“You like that?� Michael asked her, wearing a smile on his handsome face. Samantha nodded. She never felt anything like it. He was very gentle when he was caressing her folds.

“Do it once again… Please…� Samantha pleaded. Michael started to kiss her again. Gently at first and becomes more and more passionate. Michael was caressing his folds once again, making Samantha moan. Their kiss becomes more passionate, tongues intertwined and they could feel the heat radiating on their wet mouths. Michael parted Samantha’s legs and inserted a finger on her very wet opening. Since their lips are sealed to each other, Samantha moaned on their kiss as Michael’s finger is pumping in and out of her. He started to pump slowly and gently at first until Samantha asked him to do it faster. Like Samantha wanted, he plunged his finger in and out of her opening faster until Samantha reached the peak of pleasure. Michael took out his finger and he caressed Samantha’s butt while pressing his hardened member closer against Samantha’s private part. His member was now ready to be inside of her opening. In one swift motion, Michael entered her. Waves of pleasure started to pour into their bodies, making both of them moan. When both of them reached their orgasms, Michael pulled himself out of Samantha and they started to get back on land. When they reached the land, Samantha grabbed Michael’s shirt and wore it. Michael grabbed his jogging pants and started to get dressed. Samantha was watching him and smiled at him when their eyes met. Not wanting to make Samantha tired, Michael scooped her off the ground and decided to carry her until they reach the mansion.

“I want more…� Samantha told him sexily. Michael was burning again. He wanted more as well. His time with her is limited so he wanted to make the best out of it.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the chapter is short but I still hope you'll enjoy reading it... :lol: the next chapter will probably be hotter than this one... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update donna.....that was a hot chapter.....lolz......

the last part caught my attention.....it said that "his time with her was limited...." do does that mean that hes only with her for a short period of time.....ahhhh.....this is too sad already knowing that........

keep it coming.....

pze

sarNie Adult
omg...theyre both gonna be so in love....n then they have to part....gosh....so depress...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4

The moment they reached the mansion, they hurriedly went upstairs to Samantha’s bed chamber. Samantha doesn’t take her men inside her chamber. Michael was the first man she brought in. The mansion was so quiet since it was only 2:00 in the morning. Everyone was fast asleep and didn’t know the things that are happening between Samantha and Michael.

Michael laid her down on her king size bed. He then got on top of her and started to kiss her on her lips. Michael’s hands were fast. He slid his hand inside Samantha’s shirt and started caressing her breast. Samantha moaned as Michael’s finger started playing with her nipple. Michael literally ripped off Samantha’s shirt and started kissing her neck down to the valley in between her breast, still caressing one of it. His playful tongue started exploring one of her breast. His tongue circled along her nipple and he started biting it lightly with his teeth until it was very hardened. The soft biting turned into aggressive sucking. Michael was sucking Samantha’s nipple aggressively while his hand was gently caressing her other breast and the other started trailing down to her private part.

“Uuuuuhhhhh… This is so…..uuuuhhhhh…. good….� Samantha moaned as different kinds of sensation started to pour in to her body. Samantha parted her legs apart so Michael can get a better access on her wet entrance. Michael was caressing her again, but now it was more demanding. He kissed her down to her stomach until he reached her sacred place. Wanting to get a better view, he even parted her legs wider and he started licking her sensitive tissue. Samantha moaned his name loudly as she felt intense ecstasy coming in.

Samantha gently grabbed Michael on his hair and brought him up to kiss her again on the lips. Since Michael was licking her down there, she could taste her own juice on his wet mouth. This time, Samantha wanted to be in control so she shifted their position, making her on top. She could already feel the bulging on his jogging pants, indicating that he is again in heat. Samantha kissed and licked him on his throat as her hands trailed down to his hard chest. She continued kissing him until she reached his now erected private part.

“Take it off… Uuuuhhhh….� Michael moaned as Samantha fondled his hard length through his jogging pants. Samantha did as she was told and removed his garment. Michael’s fully erected length sprang to life. Samantha grabbed it and started to stroke him aggressively. She then ran her tongue on his full length, making it even harder. Without hesitating, Samantha brought his manhood to her mouth and started sucking it.

“Uuuuuhhhhh…. Don’t….uuuhhhh…stop….uuuuhhhh….� Michael moaned as Samantha’s hot mouth was sucking his manhood. Not wanting his cum to explode on her mouth, Samantha went up again to kiss him with heated passion on his lips. After their passionate kiss, Samantha sat down on his stomach. He could feel her wetness and he knew she was again ready for him. Michael placed his hands on her hips and slightly lifted her so his manhood can enter her wet opening. Samantha helped him by grabbing his erected manhood and she herself inserted it on her opening. The moment he entered her, both them already felt ecstasy. Michael started to move her up and down so they can intensify the pleasure that they are feeling.

“Uuuuhhhh….uuuhhh…uuuuhhhh….please…more….uuuuhhhh….� Samantha moaned as Michael was pumping in and out of her. Both of them reached the height of their pleasure and they were already sweating and panting. Samantha collapsed on top of Michael and rested her head on his chest. After several minutes, both of them are in heat again. Michael shifted their position, making Samantha’s back lying flatly on the bed and him on top of her. He kissed him again while he parted her legs apart. In one fluid motion, he entered her again. Samantha moaned even louder this time. His thrust was becoming more and more hard. Michael kissed her on her earlobe down to his throat while both of his hands were playing on her breasts.

“Uuuuuhhhh…Faster…Uuuuhhhh…Deeper…Uuuuuhhhh…� Samantha moaned for she wanted to feel intense ecstasy with him. She doesn’t want this to end. Both of them wanted to make love with each other until they are both so tired and could not continue on. Michael also moaned with her as their love making started to intensify. Each thrust was deeper and becoming faster, like Samantha wanted. The bed was moving with their rhythm and squeaking as loud as their moans. Michael released his seed inside of her and both them reached their orgasms.

(Song starts to play. CLICK to listen.)

The rising sun was now visible when they finally stopped making love. Both of them were so tired and are drenched in sweat. They never felt anything like this. A human emotion, a blissful and strong emotion called love that both of them had felt for the first time. Samantha rested her head on Michael’s chest and finally dozed off.

Michael, on the other hand, didn’t want to sleep. He just stared at Samantha’s beautiful face and held her hand while she’s sleeping. He wanted time to stop at this very moment. He wanted to stay like this with her…forever. Being awake forever while staring at Samantha’s beautiful face is no big deal for him. Forever is not enough for him to love her. Michael ran the back of his hand on Samantha’s soft cheek. Samantha opened her sleepy eyes slowly as she felt his touch. She looked up on him and smiled.

“It seems like someone is not getting some sleep yet.� Samantha told him while staring at his weary face. Michael chuckled.

“I don’t want to sleep when I’m with you. I just want to stare at your beautiful face… � Michael said and kissed Samantha on her forehead. He didn’t want to tell Samantha that he can’t be with her for a long time but his voice betrayed him. His voice sounded sad and Samantha noticed it.

“Sleep, my love… I’m not going anywhere. I will not leave you.� Samantha comforted him and laid her head on his chest once again. Her finger trailed the lines of his muscular chest. Michael sighed.

“Do you think…� Michael started to talk again but he paused. He didn’t know how to ask her.

“What?� Samantha lifted her head again and looked at Michael’s face.

“Do you think it is a sin if I beg for a miracle from the heaven?� Michael asked. Samantha looked at him quizzically. She didn’t know where does their conversation is heading to.

“I-I don’t know…� Samantha answered back. Why Michael did want a miracle to happen? Samantha was confused.

“I need you… I love you… Stay with me forever, okay?� Samantha told him and looked straight through his eyes. Michael didn’t answer; instead he gave her a weak smile. Samantha smiled back at him and rested her head on his chest again until she fell asleep.

Miracle. That’s what Michael needed to be able to stay with Samantha. The Great Man in heaven was watching the two lovers from up above. He didn’t know that they were so madly in love with each other. Michael took the risk so he can be with Samantha, even just for a short period of time. He gave up eternity and later on, he knew that he will die and eventually leave Samantha, even though it is against his will. The Great Man continued to watch over the lovers as He was thinking if He’ll give the miracle that Michael wanted.

---TBC---