Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hanjieun30 where is my chapter 2. Hurry! LOL just kidding, but do hurry a little bit. :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

It was a very warm night and Michael felt very uneasy. Feeling very stuffy inside his room, he decided to go out and explore the amazingly huge backyard of the Cullens. Since he was half-naked, Michael grabbed his shirt and wore it before going out of his room. The moment he stepped out, the huge grandfather’s clock roared to life, making Michael jump a little.

“It’s probably midnight…� He whispered to himself as he was gently closing the door of the room he was staying. Even though it was dark, he decided not to turn on the lights, thinking he’ll wake someone if he did. Amazingly, he found his way to the door. He twisted the huge knobs of the door and slowly opened it. When he stepped out, he saw the majestic moon, riding in the clouds. The night sky was so beautiful. He gently closed the door and stood on the lavish doorway of the Cullen mansion. He decided to take a walk. The Cullens’ property was grandiose! Different kinds of trees stood there and beautifully trimmed bushes were also present. Light posts were scattered around the area. Michael decided to walk further, wanting to know how really big the lot was. Unknown to him, someone is actually following his trail.

After almost an hour, Michael was still walking, not wanting to stop. He was enjoying the night sky and there were no more light posts. The moonlight was the only light in the area. He knew he’d gone far now because he was feeling a bit tired and he was already drenched in sweat. When he decided to go back, something caught his attention. He saw a lake, surrounded with tall trees. Since it was a hot night and he was drenched in sweat, he thought of cooling himself. He turned his direction towards the lake and kneeled near it. Dipping his hand first, he concluded that water is just right. When he was about to take off his shirt, he heard someone spoke from behind.

“Let me do it for you…� The velvety voice spoke. Michael turned around and saw Samantha leaning on a tree with arms folded. Wearing only a silk night dress, Samantha looked so sexy, making Michael feel hotter. Samantha made her way towards him, her hips swaying very seductively. Michael smiled while she was making her way towards him. They were standing so close to each other now that Michael could already enjoy her wonderful smell wafting in his nostrils.

“You smell so wonderful, Ms. Cullen…� Michael said seductively. Samantha smiled at him and after that she closed her eyes while inhaling his scent.

“Just call me Samantha…� Her answer was almost a whisper, a sexy whisper. She ran her hand inside his shirt, caressing his hard chest. Michael felt a tingle of pleasure in his body as her hand was slowly caressing his chest.

“Samantha…� He purred.

“I love your smell, Michael…� Samantha whispered. Even though the smell of sweat was lingering in Michael’s body, Samantha finds it very sexy. Since Michael was taller than her, she tiptoed and licked his lower lip. After she ran her tongue to his lip, she looked at him and smiled.

“Don’t worry; I’m not drinking your blood tonight. I’m still full.�

“You can have my blood anytime you want…� Michael said. He cupped Samantha’s face and planted a gentle a kiss on her soft lips. Samantha returned his kiss and she even deepened it until their tongues intertwined. Parting his lips from hers, Samantha started to kiss him down to his neck and was trying to take off his shirt. Michael hurriedly took off his shirt for her and threw it on the ground. His muscular chest was now exposed. Samantha ran her tongue to his nipple as her hand slides down to his jogging pants. Michael moaned softly as her aggressive tongue continued to play on his sensitive nipple. Before Samantha can slid her hand inside his jogging pants, Michael grabbed her hand, stopping her to invade his private part.

“Don’t be in a hurry, My Samantha…� He whispered sexily and gave Samantha another passionate kiss. Michael ran his hands on Samantha’s side, trying to take off her silk gown. He parted his lips from her and was slowly stripping Samantha’s night gown. Her underwear was the only clothing left in her body now. Michael hurriedly removed his jogging pants and scooped Samantha off the ground.

“Let’s take a bath together…� He said while carrying Samantha and walking towards the lake.

---TBC---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ooooooo...midnight skinny dipping. Donna.. are you sure you're 16?????????? :D

pze

sarNie Adult
yay donna....u finally updated....imma read n come back n post my comments....lolz....would if its wild since my little sis is writting it....lolz...

pze

sarNie Adult
cliff hanger girl....lolz....hurry back n continue.......

thanks for the teaser....hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
no I'm not 16... I'm 17 now! :lol: and the skinny dipping part, I read it from a novel...one of Julie Garwood's books... :rolleyes:
Oh.. I was just asking cause you write very good and wild and mature. :D

Uhmm.. well.. not that 16 year olds shouldn't write good.. ahhh... nevermind I don't make sense. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat was short Lmao..u got to love those underage write HAHHAHAAHA...they should know more than the elder