Roses Are Red :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sad ending? like the movie with nicolas cage and meg ryan? oh no :lmao: girls, did you forget that angel has no sexe?
city of angels... :lol:

i'm still thinking if its going to have a sad ending or not... :lol: and don't worry, michael and samantha will have hot scenes... just wait and see.. :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
city of angels... :lol:

i'm still thinking if its going to have a sad ending or not... :lol: and don't worry, michael and samantha will have hot scenes... just wait and see.. :rolleyes:
i'm not worry, just fear their hot scenes are like the one in your oneshot! :loool: too hot for me ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

Chapter 1

“Samantha, are you fine? You seem to be looking pale these past few days.� The ballet mistress asked Samantha Cullen worriedly. Well-known for her surprisingly very graceful moves, Samantha Cullen is hailed as one of the best ballerinas of all time. She already gained the title Prima Ballerina Assoluta, the highest title that any ballerina could achieve. The rank is rarely bestowed on a ballerina but Samantha is an exceptional ballet dancer. The Royal Academy of Dance didn’t have second thoughts of giving her the prestigious title.

Samantha didn’t answer her ballet mistress instead; she ran her soft hand against her pale cheek, thinking deeply. People are starting to notice it. She thought. There is one unusual thing that people doesn’t know about her. Samantha wanted to keep her true identity a secret. A secret that she will keep until the day she dies, that is, if that day would really come.

A vampire needs to have the best quality blood in order to live well. In Samantha’s case, she can’t find someone who possesses fine blood. Almost a week had passed since she had her last meal and the last one she had was not even a good quality. Samantha feels weak and very thirsty. Fine blood is needed to quench her inevitable thirst. Samantha’s ballet mistress examined her carefully, looking at her pale complexion.

“Let’s cancel the practice for today so you can get some rest.� The ballet mistress told Samantha while patting her back. She wanted her prima ballerina to be in good shape before the performance begins. Samantha waved goodbye to the ballet mistress and to the other ballerinas she is working with. She changed into her casual clothes and went outside of the dance studio where an elegant black car was already waiting for her. Michael, the newly appointed driver, opened the door for her. As she was about to get inside the car, she stopped for a while, wanting to enjoy his smell. Michael’s sweet and at the same time, mouthwatering smell is wafting playfully on her sensitive nostrils, making her thirstier than ever. People didn’t know that Samantha is a vampire and they didn’t know that if she gets very thirsty, she also tends to be…lecherous. Hunger and lust are colliding inside her ageless body.

“Is there any problem, Ms. Cullen?� Michael’s voice sounded very sweet to Samantha. With his godlike appearance and angelic voice, any woman can’t resist in having him, even a lady vampire wants to have him. Michael’s words finally registered to Samantha’s mind. She looked at him and smiled.

“Oh…everything’s fine… it’s just that I’m a bit dizzy..� She told him softly. Before, Michael thought it was utterly impossible to come face to face with her but now, he’s standing in front of Samantha Cullen. Michael had taken the greatest risk just to be with Samantha. He gave up eternity just to be with her, but he knew he can’t stay long.

Samantha went inside the car and Michael closed the door for her. The smell of rose was circulating inside the vehicle. She looked around and noticed 3 red roses placed on the other side of the seat. She took the roses and smelled it. It smelled so sweet… like him. Besides being a vampire, Samantha could also read the minds of people around her. Michael was not an exception to that but there is also something strange about him. Samantha could easily read other people’s mind but in Michael’s case, she is having a hard time in reading his mind; as if he has the ability to block Samantha’s mind-reading capability.

Every morning, Samantha would find 3 red roses outside her bedroom. Curious of who is the person behind it, Samantha tried asking the maids in the Cullen mansion but none of them knew who’s responsible for it. The Cullens’ place is being watched by almost a hundred guards every night so it will be so impossible for any outsider to enter the mansion. Until one day, Samantha read the mind of her sweet-smelling and undeniably handsome driver and found out that he was the mystery man behind the 3 red roses. Samantha was intrigued by his acts. Is her driver secretly has feelings for her?

Michael took the driver’s seat and revved the engine to life. He started to drive and they are now making their way back to the Cullen mansion. Classical music was playing on the car’s radio. It was Samantha’s favorite piece. Samantha took one of the roses and looked at it carefully.

“Tell me…� She began to speak. Her voice was as soft as the classical music that was playing. Michael looked at her through the rear-view mirror. He could see her beautiful eyes examining the red rose that he had given her.

“Tell me something about these roses…� Her voice was almost a whisper since she’s been too weak.

“Ms. Cullen, those roses are red.� Michael answered her. He took a pause first before continuing.

“And red roses symbolize true love that would stand the test of time.� He answered her. Samantha wanted to ask more questions but she was too weak now. Gathering all the little strength she has, she requested to stop the car. Michael did as he was told. The Cullen mansion was located on top of the mountain and they were only half-way until the top.

“Please… I want you… I need you…� Samantha pleaded the moment the car came to a halt. Michael didn’t hesitate. He knew Samantha needed his blood now. Michael went to the backseat and sat beside Samantha. Samantha looked at him straight through his eyes. When she’s famished, she tends to be lusty. Samantha cupped Michael’s face with her hands. Michael shivered a little when Samantha’s ice cold hands touched her. He waited for this to happen. He waited and longed to finally feel Samantha’s touch. She started to press her body on his. Samantha started to run her tongue on Michael’s lower lip. Michael was appalled by her behavior. He didn’t know that a vampire could be so… lustful. Samantha started to kiss Michael’s lips gently. Her gentle kiss heated his body. Her lips were so soft and tender. Samantha parted her lips from her and started to kiss him down his neck. The smell of his neck made her hungrier. She was already craving for his blood. Her kissing turned into licking. She was running her tongue against Michael’s velvety skin.

“Kiss me again…� Michael whispered seductively. He wanted to feel her lips against his once more. Samantha went up and licked Michael’s lips before she planted another gentle kiss on his lips. Michael deepened the kiss until it was full of intense passion. Samantha’s hand was working now. Her one hand was slowly unbuttoning Michael’s shirt and her other hand was doing his pants. Samantha ran her hand on Michael’s muscular chest. Her tongue played on one of his nipples while her other hand was unzipping his pants and entered his sacred place. Michael’s member was starting to harden now. This is what Samantha wanted. She wanted Michael to feel pleasure before she sucks his blood. Samantha kissed Michael on his lips again as her hand was passed through his underwear and is now gently caressing his balls. Samantha’s touch on his private part felt like heaven to him. Her touch was priceless. Samantha then started to caress his semi-hardened member while still kissing him on his lips. Michael started to purr sexily. Samantha knew he was now experiencing pleasure. She parted her lips from his and sank her fangs on his neck. Surprisingly, Michael didn’t feel any pain when Samantha sank her fangs on his bare neck. Actually, he didn’t feel anything at all.

His blood tastes excellent. It was actually the best blood she ever had. After drinking a bit of his blood, she licked the side of her lips and kissed Michael on his lips once again. Her hand was still doing its job on his member. Samantha continued to stroke his member until Michael cried out in pleasure and cum started to come out from the tip of his cock. Samantha’s hand was full of Michael’s cum and she unexpectedly licks her hand, tasting Michael’s own juice.

“Even your juice tastes so sweet…:� She said seductively. After wiping her hands with her handkerchief, Samantha started to do the button of Michael’s shirt and his pants. She leaned against his body again and whispered.

“I’ll see you on my next meal…�

---TBC---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm....

why did i think that the angel was a girl...haha...

anywho, michael is an archangel now...i wonder if heaven will accept him agan..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i made the vampire a girl coz i wanted to have a lusty lady vampire! :rolleyes:

as for michael, he's a human now in this story... and i'm not also sure if heaven would accept him again... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
donna u finally started this....its good....keep it coming....samantha is so lusty

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
eww she licked his juice??? :lol:

that was one very lusty vamp girl...btw..

just out of curiousity, she didnt do that to all of her victims did she??? i mean caressing 'ahem' the victims harden member.. :huh: