"Roomies (Puen Ruam Hong) เพื่อนร่วมห้อง" CH.4.2 UPDATED

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Mark Prin

As a painter and photographer, the beauty of Nature captures Mark's heart in every possible way. He's an artist who shares his artistry talents with the world. Since he grew up in an orphanage without knowing who his parents/family were and where he was from, Mark has a tendency to be "ning ning" quiet and private about his personal life. After the love of his life passed away, Mark isolated himself from his friends. He was unreachable, up until he contacted his friend Kimberely to find him a new home. Soon, Mark will rediscover his LOVE for drawing and photography when "she" enters his life unexpectedly...The next chapter of his life will be up to him to accept the new depth of love he never thought he'll experience with a stranger...Will Mark be ready to move on?

Mint Chalida

The only daughter of the richest business man in Macau, China, Chalida (Half Thai/Half Chinese) is a spoil brat who doesn't need to work for a dime to save her life. With just one pout, her father would shower Chalida with whatever she wishes for. At the age of seven, her mother
passed away with an unknown disease leaving Chalida under her aunt (Father's older sister)'s care. Out of respect, she calls her Aunt Mina "Mama" for raising her. College graduation crept around the corner so Chalida and her best friends decided to celebrate their near accomplishments with a few beer here and there. After witnessing her two best friends kissing that night, she completely avoided them until they walked the stage. Even with her father and aunt's disapproval, Chalida insist moving to Thailand where her mother was originally from. Chalida will meet an inspiring person who will help shift her gears into a different direction, "True Love."
Porshe Saran
Since Porshe and Chalida's fathers are buddies in business, they both grew up together getting dropped off at each other's house as playmates. Porshe's sweet smiles swept gals off their feet and having a bad boy image was a definite plus. Ever since Mint P (Sasha) became Porshe and Chalida's triplet, Porshe and Sasha got a lot closer. He will soon set himself up in a dilemma of a love triangle.......

Kimberely

Instantly after graduating from one of the top colleges in Macau, China, the new dorky real estate agent Kim is given two task by her boss(father) to find two people who are willing to live in the newly built house located on the heart of HuaHin's sandy beach and take care of a house two blocks away from her very own home. Her father said the person who is renting the house never pays on time so she will have to straighten that problem out. Her first task is easy peasy since she has two friends who are searching for a place: One wants to live alone and the other one doesn't care where she lives as long as she has a roof over her head. Two things her friends have in common: "One, the price doesn't matter, two; Peace and Quiet is much needed." Kim thought long
and hard before she shared these two individuals the details of the house. They both wanted peace and quiet?, well that's the last thing she wants for both of them especially since she knows both of their situations. After four years, her friend is still coping over his fiancee's death, secondly, her other friend is running away from her jerk friend best friend she has feelings for. Kimmy had to believe in her conscience and make a move quick. She offered both friends a contract without telling them that they will live together. This should be interesting setting up her two friends, what she doesn't know is that her father will work his magic to find Kimberely a husband

Kane

Party all day er'day er'day........Kane goes out all day all night living the life after his best friend Mark disappeared...Mark has been his number one friend to go too when he gets in trouble by his mother. A mother's boy can't get away especially since she's always trying to be his match-maker. To keep away from his mother, he secretly moved out of his mother's home and rented himself a house. He freely dated around here and there because he finds it entertaining to see girls fight over him. Ken's always in and out of his rented home unresponsively until someone barged into his home to show him what responsibility is....Will Kane change his kiddish habits after meeting this head strong girl?
Mint Pattarasaya (Sasha)
After moving so much from country to country, Sasha finally found a place where she can call home. Since her parent's were divorce, she finally resided in Macau with her mother. She became best friends with Porshe and Chalida once she transferred to their class. They kept their friendship ongoing throughout high school until they attended college together, that is when she started noticing her feelings towards Porshe had changed overtime. Sasha knew very well that Mint was also in love with him as well so she made sure to make the first move before Mint cuts her way to first base. Was this risky move worth it at the end?

Noona

Noona has been diagnosed with cancer when she was fourteen. The day she turned 20, she met Mark at an Art Galleria Show. His artwork spoke to her in way no other could and it was a must to meet the artist. And that is when they both fell in love. Meeting Mark was the best gift Noona could ever wished for. His personality made their relationship even more interesting because he was shyer than she was. The fact that she is so high-spirited, helped Mark become more livelier. After just dating for a year and a half, Mark got on one knee and proposed to her. Noona has kept her illness and symptoms away from Mark the whole time. Sadly her illness comes back and claims her life within a snap of a finger.....was Noona selfish to keep such secret away from the person she loves?

Preface.

Mark: I'll be back in no time for our wedding na tee ruk. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. *Noona dugged her face into Mark's chest....
Mark: Wait for me.
Noona: I will wait for you
*Airport*
Noona: I'm sorry Mark, I, I....I just couldn't build up the courage to tell you that I have cancer. You're so excited about our wedding and I wasn't going to ruin your happiness with "my" bad news. You know I love you and always will. Mark, I...I..I won't make it before you come back......*Noona watched Mark's disappearing back as he walked deeper into the crowd.
*ring ring ring
Mark: hey, make it quick, the art show is starting soon...
Kane: Brace yourself Mark *Kane panting
Mark: What are you talking about? And why do you sound so worried?
Kane: Mark, Noona fainted in your home and she's now rushed to the hospital.
Mark:.......................
Kane: Mark, Mark? Hey are you still there?...............
*Hospital*
Mark: Why didn't you tell me? * Mark grabbed hold of Noona's warm hand
Why? Why were you being so selfish?
*Operating Room*
*Mark&Noona's Home*
Mark: I love you and always will love you Noona "my first love"..........Mark kissed the ring his first love once wore.....
*Macau, China*
Mint: Where did Porshe and Sasha go? Mint walked around in circles looking for her two best friend.
Sasha: Truth or Dare?
Porshe: Hrmmm...Truth?
Saha: You're such a WIMP !!
Porshe: Okay okay...DARE !
Sasha: I dare you to kiss me right here right now *Sasha moved closer into Porshe
Porshe: Dare...he leans in for a kiss...
Mint: I found you two at last..let's all......*Mint's unfinished sentence drifted away...
Mint couldn't believe her eyes...her heart was racing in confusion....is this really happening before her? Mint left the scene immediately before they saw her
**Mint's DriveWay**
Porshe: Mint where are you going? Stop it, why are you acting this way?
Mint: From now on, we will never meet again.
Porshe: What are you talking about? Mintttttttt....Mintttttt...
Mint opens the car door and stared at Porshe for the last time.....She slumps on her seat and slams the car door
Mint: Hurry, drive....
Porshe watched as Mint's car vanishes from his sight
Porshe: What did I do wrong?
*Hua Hin*
Kimberely: Enjoy your new home. And thanks for making my first task an easy one
Mint: No, I want to thank you for finding me a home Kimmy. I owe you *Chalida smiles at Kim
Kim: oh yea I almost forgot, he already moved in yesterday so don't be too surprise if you see him..he isn't that....
Mint: Wait? who? who is he?
Kim: Oh oh uhh ha..ha..ha..plao ka...I mixed you up with my other buyer...mai mee arai..mai mee...*Kim lied
Mint: ka....catch up with you soon Kimmy
Mint steps away from the car as Kimmy wave nervously before driving off...
*Inside the house*
Mint: why does it feel like someone is already living here?
Mint walks forward into the living room and observes the corners of the house...
--Water Running--
Mint: Why do I hear running water?
Mint walks upstairs
*In one of the rooms*
Mint made her way inside the first room she saw, to her surprise she saw a luggage...
Mint: What are these? Hueyyyyy
She picks up the boxers in confusion...
Mint: Don't tell me my maid is a guy? Yuckkkkkk...
Chalida throws the boxers back where she found them....or...Kimmy is pulling a prank on me? Questions where running through Mint's mind all at the same time when Mark is taking a nice shower in their connected bathrooms....
*Upstairs*
*Whistling*
Mark: My second day here and I'm enjoying all this space to myself...*Mark sarcastically said aloud walking towards one of the rooms...something caught the corner of his eyes....he then realizes it was a person...
Mark took a step back to watch this person....undress?
Whattttttt the heck is this?
Mark starts coughing....
Mint: siang arai ah? Krai?..who is there? or....what are you?
Chalida grabbed her shirt from the ground and quickly wears it again...
*Downstairs*
Mint speaks loudly: i don't know what the heck is wrong with this house...first I find boxers, second...I hear coughing...sounded like a guy...
huuuuuuuuuuuu don't tell me this house is haunted...
Mint runs downstairs and unxpecrtedlt bumped into something that startled her...
MInt; what is itt......
Mark: heuyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mint: hueyyyyy......
at the same time : who are you?........................

to be continued...

FULL MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuoV14l1qzU

Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOSeXf5TJgc

Preface.

*Noona dugged her face into Mark's chest....

Noona: I will wait for you

Noona: I'm sorry Mark, I, I....I just couldn't build up the courage to tell you that I have cancer. You're so excited about our wedding and I wasn't going to ruin your happiness with "my" bad news. You know I love you and always will. Mark, I...I..I won't make it before you come back......
*ring ring ring

Kane: Brace yourself Mark *Kane panting
Kane: Mark.....Noona fainted in your home and she's now rushed to the hospital.
Kane: Mark, Mark? Hey are you still there?...............

Mark: Why didn't you tell me? *Mark grabbed hold of Noona's warm hand
Why?...............

*Macau, China*

Sasha: Truth or Dare?

Saha: You're such a WIMP !!
Sasha: I dare you to kiss me right here right now *Sasha moved closer into Porshe
Chalida: I found you two at last..let's all......*Chalida's unfinished sentence drifted away...Chalida

Chalida: From now on, we will never meet again.

Porshe watched as Chalida's car vanishes from his sight
*Hua Hin*

Chalida: No, I want to thank you for finding me a home. Kimmy, I owe you *Chalida smiled at Kim

Chalida: Wait? who? he? who is he?
Chalida: sure?..haha..I'll catch up with you soon na
*Inside the house*
 She walked forward into the living room and observed the house walking upstairs first

Chalida walked into the first room she saw,

She picks up the boxers in confusion...

--Whistling--

C: siang arai ah? Krai?..who is there? or....what are you?
*Downstairs*

C: AHHHHHHHHH !

C: hueyyyyy......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YAYY!! Finally. 555 I can't wait to read it. The teaser already gave me a good laugh. Now I'm excited for the rest. :D 
I like it so far. Each character storyline is rather intriguing. Keep it up girl! Update soon whenever you can! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@rose, ahem ahem cough cough I have countless other ff to update ahahah ill slowly try to update each and everyone of them ><"

Thank you girl haahah ! I have so many grammar problems 555 I definitely rushed this one a bit oh welllsss ;p I am glad you enjoyed it *blushes

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ip.smilez said:
@rose, ahem ahem cough cough I have countless other ff to update ahahah ill slowly try to update each and everyone of them ><"

Thank you girl haahah ! I have so many grammar problems 555 I definitely rushed this one a bit oh welllsss ;p I am glad you enjoyed it *blushes
55555 Girl, I said whenever you can. :p I will be patient...just for you. HAHAHA. It's fine if you have so many grammar problems. At least we can understand it so it's all G! lol Take your time. No rush. Do what you got to do. ;) 555 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
lol i know the feeling smilez. even if you have other fanfics to update, as soon as you get a new idea, you just want to quickly write it on paper and share it to the rest of us.
i'll be reading this!  ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, the poster is beautiful. Thip did an amazing job & I love the MVs you made for this FF!
Loving the casts, can't wait for more, girl :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Everything about this FF is so good already from the cast to the mvs to the poster. I'm loving everyone's storylines.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
nklue1 said:
Yay
thank u
cant wait
plz update soon

I hope you will enjoy CH1 :)

roselovesice said:
55555 Girl, I said whenever you can. :p I will be patient...just for you. HAHAHA. It's fine if you have so many grammar problems. At least we can understand it so it's all G! lol Take your time. No rush. Do what you got to do. ;) 555 

Thanks cutie <3 hehehe

Coca said:
Omg can't wait please update soon

I def will update it in a few :p

lovestar said:
lol i know the feeling smilez. even if you have other fanfics to update, as soon as you get a new idea, you just want to quickly write it on paper and share it to the rest of us.
i'll be reading this!  ;)

whooohooooooo on point hahaha ! I couldn't let this one go :) BTW. ohhhmahhhGGGG ! Your siggie *drools

Chalidaluvprin said:
Update ASAP I love this ff including the mv's

Thank you <3

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, the poster is beautiful. Thip did an amazing job & I love the MVs you made for this FF!
Loving the casts, can't wait for more, girl :)

Thank you :) Here comes more for you in a fewwww :) loving your siggie as well !

fantastic_27 said:
Pls update! I love Mark Prin's character. His life as a nature loving man! So interesting! Pls u must update!!!!

Hhahaha I wanted him to be a nature lover, it's something different and opposite of his casanova characters he gets :)

sweetie-dara said:
Everything about this FF is so good already from the cast to the mvs to the poster. I'm loving everyone's storylines.

Thank you sweetie <3 enjoy the upcoming chapter 

Tubbytinker07 said:
Eeeek! Smilez! Finally u posted this up! I'll be reading this on my free time this week!

Thanks babes :p it's been awhile since I've updated anything !!! ouuuuuuuuiiii hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 1

Thanks to NikkiBelleFire for giving me the permission to use her Artwork  :heart:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*
Mark and Chalida skimmed through some houses Kimberely sent them through facebook....
(Kimberely purposely sent them houses located on the busy streets of Bangkok and one house located in HuaHin) 
Instantly, they both were attracted to the same house. Mark and Chalida was certain
that this house was the one they both wanted to live in...that night, both Mark and Chalida sent Kim individual messages about the house contract...
-------------------------------

K: Congratualtions Mark! You are now the owner of a beautiful house located at the heart of HuaHin. 
M: really? I thought you said I wasn't going to get it?
K: I just wanted to give you a scare, that's all
Mark let out a sigh of relief........don't do that to me ever again...I really thought I didn't get the house...
well anyways, let's go celebrate since I'm now an owner of a new house...
K: And new beginnings....*Kim smiles at Mark genuinely
M: new beginnings arai? let's go...
K: ka ka pai pai pai !!

------------------------------

Chalida still wants to be alone at the moment, hrmm I should just text her....
Kim texts Chalida: "Congratulations Chalida! You are now the owner of a beautiful house located at the heart of HuaHin. On Saturday, I will be picking you up to take you to your new home. Be ready at 10 AM. Love Kimmy jubjub"
After receiving the text, Chalida halfheartedly responded "Thank you Kimmy -Chada"

------------------------------
Mark decided to move in as soon as possible so he hired men to help move all of his stuff inside the house before Friday hits. On Friday night,
Mark finally reached the gates of his new home. He excitedly got out of his car to examine his new home. After a quick shower, Mark stood at the wide view window staring at the stars, "Noona, I finally found me a comfortable place. You would've loved it here" He smiles sweetly at the stars as they twinkled back at him

---------------------------------

The next day Mark woke up to take a nice shower before exploring the outdoors of his new home.

Kimberely drove up the drive way and  parked infront of the house...
Kim: Enjoy your new home. And thanks for making my first task an easy one 
Chalida: No, I want to thank you for finding me a home. Kimmy, I owe you *Chalida smiled at Kim
Kim: oh yea I almost forgot, he already arrived yesterday so don't be too surprise if you see him..he isn't that....
Chalida: Wait? who? he? who is he?
Kim: Oh oh uhh ha..ha..ha..plao ka....mai mee arai..mai mee...*Kim lied
Chalida: sure?..haha..I'll catch up with you soon na
Chalida steps away from the car as Kim waved nervously before driving off...

*Inside the house*

Chalida: why does it feel like someone is already living here? She walked forward into the living room and observed the house...

--Running Water--
Chalida: Why do I hear running water? Chalida made her way up the stairs

*In one of the rooms*

Chalida walked into the first room she saw,
C: What are these? Hueyyyyy *She picks up the boxers in confusion...
C: Don't tell me my maid is a guy? Yuckkkkkk...
Chalida throws the boxers back where she found them....or...Kimmy is pulling a prank on me? Questions where running through Mint's mind all at the same time when Mark was taking a nice shower in their connected bathrooms....

*Upstairs*

--Whistling--
Mark: My second day here and I'm enjoying all the space to myself...*Mark sarcastically said aloud walking towards one of the rooms...something caught the corner of his eyes....he then realizes it was a person...
Mark took a step back to watch this person....undress?
Mark started coughing....

C: siang arai ah? Krai?..who is there? or....what are you?
Chalida grabbed her shirt from the ground and quickly puts it on

*Downstairs*

Chalida spoke out loudly: i don't know what the heck is wrong with this house...first I find boxers, second...I hear coughing...sounded like a guy...
huuuuuuuuuuuu don't tell me this house is haunted...Chalida ran downstairs and unexpectedly bumped into something that startled her...

C: AHHHHHHHHH !
M: heuyyyyyyyyyyyy 
C: hueyyyyy......
At the same time : who are you?........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 

M: Aow ! I already said I didn't need a maid! Why did she(Kimberely) send you here? Ma tee nee tummai?
C: Maid? *Chalida tucks her loose hair behind her ear in confusion "I'm not anyone's maid...(in Chinese/Jeen Accent)"
Mark cocks his head forward  "Ehrrrm? Can you speak clearly? I can't understand you?"
C: Mai chai sao chai kaung krai ka...kao jai reu yang ka?
Mark repeats after  Chalida, "mai...chai...sao...chai...kaung...krai...ka..." Mark jumps back, "Hueyyyy, If you're not a maid, then why are you in my home? And you even undressed in my room?"
C: Undressed? Hueyyyyyy !! yaak bok na....*Chalida shakes her head...you saw me undress?
M: mai dtuang huang rok, I didn't see anything noticeable kub...
C: gae...gae...*Chalida's cheeks turned a rosy pink " oh hoh, I thought it was a ghost that I heard, turns out, it was a creeper that looks at others while they undress...ai baaa...khon leo...ai...khun mai mee marayat....ai.." *by now Chalida's face was red...
M: what is wrong with your Thai? May I ask where you are from? And you haven't given me an answer to the
most important question, "Why are you in my home?
C: ouiiiiiiiiii ram khaaaan !!! I came here to find peace and quiet and I, I *Chalida gave out a hopeless expression....
M: dtaup chan diow nee 
Chalida walked away from Mark "I should be the one asking you, why are you in my home?"
M: What did you just say now? Your home?
Mark ran around Chalida so he can face her, instead his failed stop made their face collide...
Together: Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Under his hands covering his nose, "Tell me now !! Who sold you this house?"
Chalida shouts in pain "peuan kaung chan ka" holding her nose
M: And what is her name?
C: Kimberely !!!!!!!!!!! Ouiii i think my nose is bleeding !!!
M: KIMBERELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark took his hands off his face to also find blood on his hands.....
Chalida got woozy when she got a glimpse of Mark's bloody hands and collapsed to the ground
M: nee tur !! hey you !! you !!!?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Kane's Home

*Door bell rings +10x

Kimberely was getting impatient waiting for the renter to open the gate....
Kimberely: tum yang ngai dee na? *Kim took off her heels and climbs over the fence
Kim: Now that's what I'm talking about....Kim slips back on her heels and continued on with the path that
lead her to the door.....fortunately it was unlock....
Kim: Just like that huh? Kim swung the door open..."ewwwwww!!! what is that smell" Kim made her way to the messy living room 
"Does an animal live here or......."
Kane: Or me?
Kim turns around and screams when she finds herself facing a half naked man....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark hurriedly cleans himself before lifting Chalida up.....he set her on the new couche he just purchased...
He carefully places the tissue inside Chalida's nostrils...."I really didn't mean to knock you out cold"
Mark takes out his phone and dials Kim's number..........."you'll hear from me KIM!!!"

------------------------------------------

Kimberely drops her bag on the floor and covers her eyes !!!
K: what do you think you're doing? yaak kao maa na, I will hurt you !!!!
Kane: What do you think you're doing? Barging in my home as if you own this place...
K: You're damn right I own this place !!! Actually...*Kim uncovers her eyes, my father owns this place*
ahhhhhh, Kim covers her eyes again........."Now pay up !!! You're in debt and you have been missing 4 months of house payments!!!
You're definitely going to interfere with my income if you keep this up. Dai yin mai?"
K: ohhh ror? How am I going to believe you?
Kane walks closer to Kim, and leans forward to her covered face...
"Here I'll show you proof," she removes her hands to find Kane's face inches away from her face, 
*ahhhhhhhhh Kim punches Kane in the face!!!
Kane groans in pain letting go of the towel that was wrapped around his waist!!!!!!
Once Kim became aware of what was in front of her, she picked up her bag and started hitting Kane with it...
K: GO up stairs, go upstairs now !!!!!!!!!
Kane ran upstairs in pain while Kim tried forgetting what she saw....
Kim: hueyyyyyyyyyy, mai jing mai jing........i didn't see anything...

----------------------------------------------

M: You knew you'll hear from me that's why you turned off your phone huh? Kim, you better tell this girl to leave my home or else*Mark clicks right away when he saw Chalida move....Mark went to stand by Chalida's side, "Don't tell me i fainted?"
M: If you knew, why ask?
Chalida sat up in defense, ai baaaaaaaaaa !! ai baaaaaaaaa !! ai baaaaaaaaaaa
M: Kimberely, i asked for peace and quiet and you give me an untamed child?
Chalida folded her hands over her chest, I don't want to live with such an annoying poo chai, mai....khon rohk jit sounds better
M: Calling me names doesn't make you any better, young girl....you can call me by my name...not by what you think I am....*Mark shook his head
Call me by my name, Mark...
Chalida stares at Mark: "Maaaaaaaaa?" 
M: mai chai !! M-A-R-K!! got it?
C: ow la ow la, ow mai, Martttt?
M: Nee khun,  are you being serious right now? Mark, Mark, M A R K!
C: Maaaa, Mart, Markkk ! Mark *Chalida smiles at Mark....
Mark felt his cheeks turn hot when Chalida smiled at him....
*ahem he clears his throat, laaeo khun lae? Khun cheu arai kub?
C: dii chan cheu Chalida ka...Cha li da
M: Hey I can pronounce your name correctly, you don't need to break it down to me...Chalida ror?
maeee, your name is really Chalida? you're defintely not a lady with that kind of presentation of yours
Chalida stood up, "well your parents probably didn't teach you well enough for you to speak like this to me"
I would've told my dad to send his men to punish you for speaking so ill about me, hrmphhh !! This is not acceptable !!!
He tried understanding what she was saying.........once he broke down her thai"parents probably didn't teach you well" it was enough for him....
Mark stood up, "even if I had parent's, I would still say what I said....Mark excused himself

C: Aiiii baaaaaaaaaaaa...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macau, China

S: Porshe, do you think she'll ever be back?
P: I'm not sure.
S: Why is she acting this way towards us? We didn't do anything wrong...
Porshe looks at Sasha, "or did we"

*Flashback*
(Sasha sees Chalida from afar)

S: Truth or Dare?
P:  Hrmmm...Truth?
S: You're such a WIMP !!
P: Okay okay...DARE !
S: I dare you to kiss me right here right now *Sasha moved closer into Porshe
P: Dare...--he leans in for a kiss--

Sasha watches as Chalida walked away and leans in for the kiss..........until Porsche covered her lips...
Let's go back! It's getting late and Chalida might be looking for us....
S: You tease...okay let's go...*Sasha grabbed Porshe's arm and they both walked together looking for Chalida

*Flashback ends*

S: We didn't know anything, I tell you!!
P: I don't know but I've gathered some information from my father. I had him ask Chalida's father about her whereabouts and this is what I got so far,
she's now living in Thailand. I don't know exactly where in Thailand, but I will find her. Sasha, I have to go convince Chalida to come back...I want to know why she left us...
S: Porshe, don't go. She's the one that made the decision to leave us...don't go crawl to her na P'Porshe na...
P: How could you say such thing Sasha? I can't believe you. She's the girl I grew up with and she's the one that knows me the best *Porshe walked away 
Sasha bit her lips as she watched Porshe walk away, "Did you ever once think about my feelings?" Sasha's tears came rolling down.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K: Excuse me!!! Are you done yet? You're running on my time now.
Kane came downstairs rubbing his eye, "Want to kiss my booboo?" 
K: Yuckkk !! Don't you dare !
*Kim stuck out her hand, Kane flinched thinking she was going to hit him again,
K: what is wrong with you? Kim waves her hand "Come on, pay up pay up!!"
Kane: Owwww, I thought you were going to hit me ahha 
Kim smirks at Kane "PAY UP!"
Kane: What if I don't pay?
Kim took out her smartphone, "You see this, I'll be calling my men to move out your belongings and throw them on the street"
Kane: I would love to see that happen
Kim: neung..........song.........sam.......Kim unlocks her phone and started dialing
"She's being forreals.....okay okay........hold your horses missy, let me go grab my check book"
Kim hung  up her phone and smiles at Kane.......Kane went to his table and grabbed his check book...
He wrote her a check and ripped it out......."Here, sak jai reu yang ?"
Kim snatches the check from Kane's hand and gave it a glimpse, 
K: Makkkkkkkkkkkkk ! Next time, don't make me go through all the trouble....Oh and is this the gate key?
Kim pressed the button and the gate opened, "I'm right..........see you next time Khun Kane PhuJak"
Kim walks out his home.......
"Tor urieeeeeeee !!! Who does she think she is" Kane rubs his eye, we'll meet again, I'll assure you that....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"well your parents probably didn't teach you well enough for you to speak like this to me"
these words repeated in Mark's mind......he took out his easel and art book out from the box...
"I haven't seen you in awhile" Mark opens his art book and sees his old paintings of Noona....
*Chalida walks around upstairs and sees an open door, she decides to see what was inside the room to find Mark in it...........
He looks at every picture remembering what took place that day...he smiles to himself 
*Chalida felt a warm feeling when she saw Mark smile, that's the nicest she's seen him since thier encounter earlier........
*He actually looks decent? Chalida thought to herself........Mark stopped smiling when he felt a presence over his shoulders...........
M: If it's not a ghost, it must be a creeper,
C: Heyyyyyyyy Maaa, don't use that against me. I was exploring my house and happened to come into my room and saw you....
M: This is my house and this is my room............
C: whatever, well I tried calling Kimberely but she didn't answer any of my calls.....
M: Likewise.....
C: Maaa ka,
M: it's Mark
C: *ahem Mark, who is that you're looking at?
Mark closes his art book without answering her question, "you can get out of my room"
Mark slams his door in front of her face..............

C: He makes no sense *Chalida felt chills crawling up her spine...he acts so weird like he's a psychopath? Stalker
or a Killer? *hueeeeeeeeeeeeey jing si ka.........Maybe he's stalking that girl he was staring at...
*ahhhhhhhhhh Chalida ran downstairs "Kim, you better answer my calls before I go crazy up in this house"

Mark reopens his art book "How am I going to tolerate this girl?" *He sighs deeply.........."Noona please help me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberely finally picked up

C: Kimmmmmm ! What the hell were you thinking? Are you being serious right now?
K: Ouiii Chada, speak lower, I'm still at work na.
C: I'm about to go crazy Kim!!!! Why did you do this to me? I want him out of my house now!!
K: Sorry that will be impossible to do. You both did sign the contract Chada. *she giggles
Both of you were such in a rush to sign the papers that you both didn't even notice each other's signatures
C: what? So you're telling me I signed my name next to his without knowing?
K: Chai ka loveeee !!
C: I now share a home with a run away killer, stalker, psychopath, lord knows what he is...
K: hey Chada, please don't call Mark those names....he's just...just different from other people in his own special ways..
if you give him time and open up to him...you might even like him...
C: Kim I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're going to have a missing friend soon
K: hey heyyy Chada don't be stubborn.........Chada? Chada
*Chalida clicked on Kim
K: This is no good.....*Kim dials Mark's number..........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continue

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
GOSH! This ff is so funny. Was it supposed to be funny? LOL. It got me cracking up and wanted to know what happen next!
LOL. Chalida can't pronounce Mark's name. HAHA. And Kim seeing a half naked man! Whoa! Liking all their characters so far....