Room 106 [short fanfic] MTEAM [RATED R] UPDATED 06.21

Saifah

bite me x___
It's been such a long while since I've written a fanfic and finish it lol. But here's a fanfic that I wrote of MTEAM, because one of my friend give me an idea for this one. Anyway, let me know what you guys think! Enjoy! OH and I will be posting some RATED XXX gifs lol just to warn you!

ROOM 106

Characters:

MARK PRIN SUPARAT as MATT
MINT CHALIDA VIJITVONGTHONG as CHARLENE (LENA)

Matt pushed everything off of the counter and threw Charlene on top. He nibbled on the nape her neck and she threw her head back, melting with pleasure.

“Oh god.” She moans, pulling onto his hair. His right hand made to it her breast, groping onto them as he continues to nibble on the nape of her neck.

“Ready baby?” he groans. She nodded.

He smirked and spread her legs and stood between them, pulling her to the edge and rubbing the side of her thighs. She smiles seductively. He attached his mouth to her neck. He sucked on her pulse as she felt his tongue run across her skin in his mouth. She shivered and grabbed his head and held it to its spot and moaned. He moved down to her collar bone. He slipped out of his basketball short and his penis came in sight.

“God, you’re fuckin beautiful.” He says before putting his cock in her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm went off, waking Charlene up from her naughty dream. She lied in bed, sweat covered her forehead. She looks over at her clock; 9:51pm

“God, I need to get a boyfriend or some release.” She exhales sharply. She sat up and went to the restroom and washed her face.

She thought about him, Matt. He lived next door to her. Matt moved into room #106, next door to her a month ago. He is really handsome indeed. Tall, tussle brown hair, amazing eyes, gorgeous smile, he moves with confident. Charlene was attracted. She was addicted and she wanted him. She has naughty thoughts of him even in her dreams, he was very attractive. She wanted a taste of him.

FLASHBACK

Without looking up from a text message, Charlene bumps into someone.

“I’m terribly sorry.” She apologizes, helping the guy picking up his belongings.

“That’s alright.” He chuckles. Charlene finally looks up to see this beautiful creature smiling at her.

She swallowed a big lump behind her throat then felt the embarrassed that came afterwards.

“I guess I should have said something."

“No, it was my fault.” She croaked. He laughs. “Sorry.” She knew how red her face is at the moment.

“I’m Matt. I live in room 106.” He held his hand out for a handshake. Charlene took it.

“I’m Charlene but you can call me Lena.” He nodded. “That’s a big package you got there.” Charlene says, staring down at Matt.

“Uh... thanks…” He replied, awkwardly trying to hold in his laughter.

Charlene finally realized what she had said, “I meant the package, the box. Not your… yeah.” She begins to stutter. “I have to go.” She handed him some papers and ran down the hall to her room.

END OF FLASHBACK

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhh woooowwwww !!! Fah I am speechless hahahaha I miss reading your FF ! Def will be tuning in !

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh danm!!! Mteam R rated fanfic is back! It's so good... I love how you start. Lol, I wish you can do an R rated of Yadech too but I guess reading Mteam isn't bad all. Lol, thanks to this wonderful update na, can't wait for next chapter. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Oh danm!!! Mteam R rated fanfic is back! It's so good... I love how you start. Lol, I wish you can do an R rated of Yadech too but I guess reading Mteam isn't bad all. Lol, thanks to this wonderful update na, can't wait for next chapter. :)
lol..r-rated yadchs need to be update but im happy with mteam for now

Saifah

bite me x___
Rated R Yadech short ff coming right up :) I'll get to it asap

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Rated R Yadech short ff coming right up :) I'll get to it asap
Whoot whaooo! I love you so much Saifah! Yeah, that's what I've been waiting for. Hehe~ I can't wait any longer! Please please please udpate soon, and make it very long to read. Hahah! :clap: :lol:

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Fah u did such a goooood job wit tis!!! It totally got me speechless ;) Im glad tat ur back cos i really enjoy ur ffs esp the marriage life lol i hope u update on tat one too. Anyway another mteam rrated!!! Wats next Yadech! Tat would be great lol ;)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
It's easy to make the ff poster too. Now I need a plot. Graphic details? I think yes!
Any plot is fine as long the story goes great then that's all it matters! Hrmm, lets see... say that Nadech is a rich man that likes to seduce girls, and he opens a club. As for Yaya is a ordinary girl who needs to find a job for her own good and she's a beast too? Yeah? Lol. Idk, is it too cheesy? Lmao

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Lol candy ur tooo funny lol i love tat idea bout Yadech's story ;)

Any plot is fine as long the story goes great then that's all it matters! Hrmm, lets see... say that Nadech is a rich man that likes to seduce girls, and he opens a club. As for Yaya is a ordinary girl who needs to find a job for her own good and she's a beast too? Yeah? Lol. Idk, is it too cheesy? Lmao

Saifah

bite me x___
hahaha you just gave me an idea. it's friday night and I ain't got nothing to do anyway. YADECH rated r ff coming right up!

Saifah

bite me x___
PART 2

All she thought about was the day she met him. She wished it was different and that she wasn't so awkward. Matt is a good looking guy. He has his needs and Charlene has seen a few different girls leaving his apartment a few times. Every time they encountered, she’s either clumsy or stuttering when she’s talking to him.​

Charlene lounged around in her apartment trying to keep herself occupied.​

“Where is my phone?” she then realized it was in her car. She grabs her keys and made her way downstairs to where she had parked her vehicle. “There it is.” She says, unlocking the door to grab her phone.​

“Hey Charlene.” a voice from behind her says. Startled, Charlene abruptly turns around and saw Matt standing above her. “What are you doing?”​

“Oh, I’m just her to get my phone.” She replies, slamming the door shut.​

“That one?” he pointed inside her car where her phone and keys were sitting on the passenger seat.​

“Shit.” She whispers.​

“You dork.” He laughs. “Do you have a spare key in your room?”​

“Yes.” She sigh. They both made their way back.​

“So how’s school?” Matt asked, making small conversations with Charlene.​

“Good. Lots of studying since finals is around the corner.”​

“I see.”​

Silence.​

“Well, here’s my room.” Charlene pointed out. Matt smirk.​

“And here’s mines.” He says to her.​

Charlene tried twisting the door knob. It wouldn't budge. “Shit!” she whispers. She became more aggressive trying to open the door.​

“Are you alright?” Matt ask. She shook her head.​

“Oh my fucking god, Matt! I locked myself out!” she pouted.​

“Uh, you can use the phone in my room.” He steps aside and invited her inside to his apartment room. She stared at the room number 106. “You can call housekeeper. Maybe they have a spare key.” She nodded.​

Charlene went inside to use his phone. She dialed. The line was busy. “No answer.” She says, hanging up.​

“I can drive you to the office.” He offered.​

“Can you?” he nodded. They made their way to his car and he drove her to the other side of the building to the office, it was empty.​

“Doesn’t seem like anybody is here.” He said, dialing the landlord personal cell number. No answer. So he left her a voicemail. “I left her a voicemail. You can wait in my apartment while we wait.”​

Charlene hesitated.​

“I can take you to one of your friend’s place if you feel safer that way.” He told her.​

She shook her head, “No, I can wait.” She replies before getting into the car.​

Charlene examined Matt’s apartment. He was very neat. Everything was in place and organize, making her think back to her room. Her room was very disorganized at the moment. She picked up a guitar next to the side of the TV stand.​

“You play?” she asks, running her hand down the strings. He nodded. “Awesome.”​

“So how long have you been out here?” he asks her, pouring them drinks.​

“A few months now. I’m not really familiar with the city yet. How about you? Do you like it here?”​

He nodded, handing her a glass of water, “It’s alright. If everything goes as plan, I will be here for a while.” He smiles.​

“It’s alright here. Very dull don’t you think so?”​

“Very.” He agreed, taking a seat on his couch. “Any boyfriend?” Charlene choked on her water a little and shook her head. “Why not?”​

“Boys are afraid of me.” She respond making him laugh.​

“Well, stop chasing boys and start looking for a real man.” He told her.​

“Where shall I look?” she cocked her head to the side, raising one eyebrow.​

“The bar?” he shrugged. She shook her head. “Well, I’m a real man.” He smirk.​

“I sure hope so.” She laughed.​

He chuckles, “I am. Wanna prove it?”​

“How?” she responded.​

He rub the back of his neck, “I don’t know.” Was his response.​

“Like sexually?” she questions. He hesitated.​

“Yeah.” He smirk. “Would you like that though?”​

“Yes, I would. But I don’t think it’s a good idea.” She told him, twirling the end of her hair.​

"Lena, I'm offering myself to you," he said. She bit her lip and thought for a moment. "Just relax. You can do whatever you want to me. Anything that comes into your mind."​