Rook Kard (Dida)

maijune

SarNie Adult
AFTER SEEING THE MV MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXCITING TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN CEE AND CHEER...SEEMED LIKE CHEER WILL CRIES IN HERE MORE THAN IN KOM FAEK....

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Saw part 1 and think that it is really good. I also like the twist with noon twin, let the week one die and come up with a stronger that could fight.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^Yep. That's Kratip (Ploy Roong), the one that's gonna end up with Win. So there's gonna be some major drama XD

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't like how she ends with him because it's kinda weird since she's Anchan's twin but oh wells I guess either way it's still Noon afterall. I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow and Tuesday's episode. Hopefully it's good!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure about twin noon getting por..i don't think it's right.to me it will seem like a replacement just because they have the same face...if por was to fall in love all over again after noon died than they should have just used someone else..but that mean no more noon...i don't know if they want twin noon to get por at least let por be true to noon for a bit and then love the twin noon for who she is..and not a replacement for noon.. But yeah reading all the post and seeing the mv...I wish they wouldn't kill off so many of the good side.. I don't want oh and benz to die..after knowing noon's already going to die..its just tooo much...and i'm already feeling for cheer already about cee and kratip..man..they just made cheer and cee's love relationship a little spicier..oh well better then killing one of them..cause i love cheer and cee already..that reminds me the talk show of WWYWY part II was good..Kelly's funny with Win..CUTE>>

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't feel dat it's right either to replace anchan w/ her twin. i guess da writers were thinking dat it's ok since it's still noon but NO it's nottttt anchan!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Todai ep was sad between cheer&Cee.
Aww. But Hehe i Like i.
Anyway. is that deued pretending to be nice

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also don't feel that it's right. It's actually gross if it was real life and I would have no respect for the guy. But anyways, this is a lakorn so it's ok. I just won't think too much about it.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Awww even though it was random, i thought Cee and Cheer were really getting married, but he's such an ass to her, jst left her like that, aw and im really dreading seeing Noon and Krarok die... its gonna be so sad, especially seeing P'Oh sad, cuz he's always so happy in the lakorn. :(

nina07

sarNie Adult
I don't like the way Peung's treating Tapao. -_- he's such a douche. lmfao. It's like 'sorry' and then he leaves her crying. like WTF. ><