Rook Kard (Dida)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I adore Tawin's character...it's just like Oh's character...funny and ting tong but cute...I found Cee's and Cheer's relationship so funny...they still call each other by their given nicknames... "Ai Kwang" and "Moua" so funny.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
So excited ^^, but why are they killing everyone off? First they kill off Anchun and i heard
that Benz might also die too, well i saw on an MV, i saw Oh crying next to her body =(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally it aired. I love Cee & Cheer couple! Win is funny in this lakorn. Is he going to end up with someone @ the end? I wonder is Kelly going to be evil again?

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the MV. Looks good and interesting although I never finish watching the whole parts of the first part. I think I'm looking forward to seeing Por and Noon's story and how he's going to meet noon's twin.

Mann

Finally it aired. I love Cee & Cheer couple! Win is funny in this lakorn. Is he going to end up with someone @ the end? I wonder is Kelly going to be evil again?
Yuph, Wins going to get with Krathip, the teacher helping out the Nakin group. Kelly is definitely going to be evil, but act like he doesn't remember anything and say hes turned back to good :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
aww kind of sad thsoe but hey i cant wait till ep2 .
alot of stuff is happein ..
alot of tears. awww

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I only saw 1 episode of Kom Faek and stopped. Rook Kard looks pretty interesting but I have no idea what is going or how the story really is from the beginning. Can somebody tell me how the storyline went in Kom Faek?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yuph, Wins going to get with Krathip, the teacher helping out the Nakin group. Kelly is definitely going to be evil, but act like he doesn't remember anything and say hes turned back to good :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ok! I was hoping Kelly be good!

From the MV, I saw Noon got stable by Pang, did she die? WHO have a twin?

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^Noon (Anchan) is the one with the twin ja, Peun Fah. And yeah I'm pretty sure she gets stabbed by Pang dies :'(

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
uh i feel sorry for por...i hate it when i cries cuz he soooo good at it.....did benz character die too? i see him crying and stuff and its not his sister

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it seems like benz will die :( and i heard dat they gon kill p'oh's character off too and have him appear as a ghost. they doin crazy shiet to dis sequel

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yea it seems like benz will die :( and i heard dat they gon kill p'oh's character off too and have him appear as a ghost. they doin crazy shiet to dis sequel
Dude whats with all these twists ==, okay, if Noon dies, thats already sad enough, we don't need 3 people dying...and poor Por if his wife and sister die... and not to mention the death of his father and dok mai in kom faek too.. meh my only hope is in Cee and Cheer's couple sin,ce everyone else seems to be dying ==