Rook Kard (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
It ended well.

No idea how they're going to try to create more problems & twists for KF III though. :lol: Everything is so repetitive.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Did I mention how much I heart Plerng? Because I freaken do! I wasted an hr watching this instead of doing my loads of work...but seeing Plerng is sooooo worth it lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I agree! He's so tough and heroic but really he's playful and dorky at the same time. :p :wub:
But then again, I heart Cee in any lakorn really. HAHA. XD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aw yai nai and nong nina enjoyed da lakorn? i can't believe how much they changed da lakorn around and even though they brought p'oh back i couldn't bring myself to watch it again. deres so many eps lol

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
This lakorn was very disappointing towards the end. I felt like they should have shortened it to keep my attention span on the storyline.

If they make a third part... it will definitely go down the drain.

My best recommendation is to start a new storyline because this one bombed!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
komfaek III for real?....cause i saw that at the end too...

just loved cee and cheer in here...especially when plerng is teasing tapao and kissing her on her cheek...there are lots of kisses between plerng and tapao...and love it every time plerng kisses tapao....already missing cee and cheer...hope to see their next lakorn together soon...
I know loved how he said "Make a baby in 15 day for Plerng Gumanat" and he was like "lets warm it up!!!" EEEEEeeeekkkkk!!
I hope they play another lakorn!! And as for "Kom Feak III" I don't know about it I mean is Saen gonna come back
with another person who wants to take over thailand agian!! *Sighs* i think they should of revealed it in Rook Khard
saying Oh and all the other character that died off came back instead of Dokmai and Poogla!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol aw yai nai and nong nina enjoyed da lakorn? i can't believe how much they changed da lakorn around and even though they brought p'oh back i couldn't bring myself to watch it again. deres so many eps lol
Mai dai enjoy maak tow rai lork..tae wah doo proah wah Cee naruk maaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk! LOL. I only forward to his parts :).

maijune

SarNie Adult
I know loved how he said "Make a baby in 15 day for Plerng Gumanat" and he was like "lets warm it up!!!" EEEEEeeeekkkkk!!
I hope they play another lakorn!! And as for "Kom Feak III" I don't know about it I mean is Saen gonna come back
with another person who wants to take over thailand agian!! *Sighs* i think they should of revealed it in Rook Khard
saying Oh and all the other character that died off came back instead of Dokmai and Poogla!

yeah me too...forgot to mention that part about making baby in 15 days since he had requested 15 days to be with her after they got marry...at the very end they should have show plerng and tapao with their baby since its already a year later and for sure plerng make tapao pregnant in that first 15 days of their marriage...lol...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well... 1 year later and I'm giving this lakorn a try. I enjoyed Kom Faek. These 2 lakorns are really similar to Chinese dramas.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why oh why did they kill off Benz and Oh. I love these 2. This lakorn was way too long but i'm satisfied with what Por did to Kelly. Love Cee and Cheer's coupling and the real kiss between them.