Rongram Pee (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you Kashie... as much as I like Pueng, I don't think she will fit this role... Gosh, there really isn't that much actresses... lol. I want Aom P. but she turn him down... :lmao: they would make such a cute couple too! I just hope it isn't Pim from Zaza... <_<
watch it be pim LOL

jakjann

Jakjann
i think this drama is a remake, because i can remember on a old drama, was long time ago....nang ek is a daugther from chalit fuengarom, she is older sister from Not worarit, i dont know her name.... ning or whatever, have forget it.... i have looked this drama on TGN

i can remember : All Hotel is in white color....

one large Painting of old man was over a large long stairs .... he was a owner of this hotel....
a actor of this Ghost was a old man .... i don´t know of his name, but i can remember of his face

and a story of dramas was:
A Old man, a Owner of a Hotel was died and his corpse was in a coffin in the basement below the Hotel
The old man lives with his spirit in hotel
and the lead actress was perhaps his granddaughter
ever on midnight, he calls she

then sometime after that they are looking cellar, but was difficult to find it

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
watch it be pim LOL
i dun tink so...it'll be disturbing cuz they play sibling in Pen Tor :eek: *YUCK*

as far as i know...chakrit might not even be pra'ek in here...or tat wen tis lakorn finish shooting..it'll be stock...i'm sick of them giving Chakrit work and i neva get to see 'em... <_<

b3ly122

sarNie Egg
omg! not aff please. for some reason i can't stand her acting skill. i only enjoy most of her movies so far because of the other cast members. i've been out of the thai lakorn loop for like 3 yrs, just recently starting to watch again, where did aff come from?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
omg! not aff please. for some reason i can't stand her acting skill. i only enjoy most of her movies so far because of the other cast members. i've been out of the thai lakorn loop for like 3 yrs, just recently starting to watch again, where did aff come from?

Amen to that...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hmmm let me just say that.. we all know that krit hardly have lakorns with the same n'eks... hmmmm so who can it be.. cant be vikky kat marsha kob etc... im so excited...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she came Mon Ruk Lottery with Dan Worawech Danuwung (d2b)...lol..back in '05...riding on Dan's fame...i was mad then cuz they were pairing Dan up w/ these random girls to try to boose up their fame....but now she's made a name of her own..and boy do i adore her or wat :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
True that Aiko...he rarely has lakorns with the same actress...he's my good lakorn-whore...been around with every woman, of different ages and different channels...but for some reason, one more with Pat, I guess Mafia Tee Ruk was that big of a hit

Sorry, had to defend Aff a bit...People give her scripts for a reason, and I think she's good, and at the rate she's going, she could get to Anne status...when I started watching lakorns, most of the lakorns out there were Anne lakorns, that now, I'm kinda sick of her, cuz I grew up watching most of her lakorns...she's a good actress, but try watching her stuff for like, 10 years...that's all my mom watched, I blame her...She gets paired up with Aum cuz fans love them as a couple, it's not like the paradox of Pat and Por, I will never get that couple...Even if we personally don't like a certain actor/actress, it doesn't mean a bunch of other people don't either...plus, just this year alone, Aff has done lakorns that challenge her as an actress and proves that she can play different types of characters

I think Best isn't that bad...it's just that KLKS wasn't that good of a choice for her to kick off her n'ek status...so maybe she can be paired with Krit...this man will play alongside anyone, in spite of their age and acting ability, and he looks good with anyone, really...I think they should give Best a chance...after seeing her on 3 Num 3 Mum, I had no idea she was so goofy, cuz Parn was so stiff and quiet, I thought she was like that in real life...and even though she doesn't say much in those Bie videos, but I love her in it

They should just make up a lakorn for Aom and Chakrit and get it over with, dammit...Well, if Ken/Aff and Oil/Bua was possible, then these two could definitely be possible...it took the man like 10 years or something to finally star in a lakorn with Anne?

jakjann

Jakjann
i was in right....is scary in a hotel XDDD

can not wait to see it!!!!!

2009 with TV5 is better than another TV Programs

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: holy c--- he's a ghost in this lakorn? lol...in my fanfic droplets of memory he's a ghost too...wow, what a coincidence!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think there's a chance where best can be in this lakorn cause vie's having a lakorn with mos n pueng's having a lakorn with son....best might get a chance to be in Bie's new lakorn....or this one.....i think fang might get a chance to be in this lakorn too..