Rongram Pee (Exact)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking this lakorn so far. It's a good mix of horror and drama. Chakrit looks so evil in this one!

annea

sarNie Adult
im hooked to this lakorn i find it not that scary thou, but have to say the two ghost lady scares me. how did the mother die cause they didnt show it?
ton and namcha is cute together.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I am loving this lakorn..bordering to being hooked on it..the first 2 episodes were okay..then when I watched 3 and 4, I'm liking it more and more..I can't believe I put off watching this because I thought that it might be too scary, but Chakrit doesn't look scary at all..just..freaky..? LOL..the two ladies though are scary..anyways, I haven't finished 4 yet, but I got to the part where Pepper lifts off the Prah, and Chakrit was released, so I'm guessing that it'll just get more and more interesting..

Namcha and Ton are pretty cute too!! My sister who has NO interest in Thai lakorns is also loving this one and since she doesn't understand Thai, I've got to explain it to her..she's loves it though.

(it's also great that this airs Mon-thurs, and at the moment, I'm also watching Tuddao Bussaya, which airs Fri-Sun..basically, I'm set for the week!!)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i want to know when numcha and chakrit will see each other again.. and will he realise thats the daughter not the mother

myx

sArNieZ
i've only seen parts and parts of this. the lakorn looks good, i'll watch it after i finish dl all the ep. my parents are so into this lakorn right now. they ask me to come download this lakorn everyday.

Casper

sarNie Egg
i am a lil over this lakorn now.... i think they should have made the betrayal much worst for chakrit to be so anrgy after all this time...
and he and numcha dont have many parts together

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you Casper. Now to think of it, she didn't even marry him or become his wife. All she did was trying to escape from him and that servant happened to like her and left with her. They should at least make her his wife first because she ran off with his servant.

And they should have kept numcha their when all of these happened. But he does show some feeling when he first saw her. Neverless, I still gonna watch it and finish it. ^_^ But have to watch it during daytime. LOL Too scare of those two girls with Chakrit. lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm just finished ep 15....i'm more into pepper and his girl...at first she doesn't look pretty to me but now she is so pretty with her little dimple on her right cheek...the raining scene was hot...pepper taking his shirt off....

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sooo loving this lakorn.

Have any of you seen the movie? It's by the same name and it's really old. The guy that plays Chakrit's character in the movie is an older man and way way scarier. I think in the movie, the people that lived in the house were his nieces and nephews and they wanted to change his house into a hotel and he didn't want them too. For the lakorn verison i guess they use the betrayal way instead of the movie version.

Ton and Namcha are way too cute, there's needs to be more scenes of them =)

Viee

sarNie Egg
Yea Ton and Namcha seriously need some more on screen moment
didnt felt like they had enough love connection... But so far im loving it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just started, but yup love Ton & Namcha togehter. They r so cute.

Somehow I didn't find it that scary other than those two ghost women, Kirt isn't scary at all.

Not to mention, Pepper and the new girl is cute too.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
when is this lakorn ending? I thought today episode was the last, but it didn't end yet. Is it next week?

If the sword doesn't kill him, I don't know what will. I wonder what they will use to fight him now that man is dead. From the preview.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I bet the end will be something like Wisut and Pat coming together with their love. When she went back to the house, her mom came to her in a dream and was like remember "love" is the only thing that well save you. So maybe it'll be their love plus Pepper and the new girls =)

The only scary part of this lakorn are those two girls but they do get annoying too lol.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
i'm just finished ep 15....i'm more into pepper and his girl...at first she doesn't look pretty to me but now she is so pretty with her little dimple on her right cheek...the raining scene was hot...pepper taking his shirt off....
oh i know! i was so just about to post something like that. Pepper is pretty darn handsome (especially w/ his shirt off) but even though chakrit plays evil i think hes handsome still. the evil men need <3 too. lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the actors, but I'm not really into this lakorn. It's kinda boring to me. But, I'll catch the ending :p. I don't know why I like to watch the first episode and then ending of lakorns first before watching the whole thing. I'm weird like that.

When does this lakorn end? I'm waiting to see the ending, too. Great cast, but I'm not too interested in the storyline either. The reason for revenge just doesn't seem reasonable to me.