Rome Patta(M-Thailand)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I can't help but thinking bout Brokeback Mountain when I see a cowboy shoot... ahahhah other than that Rome is such a cutie!!! I hope he has a long and successful career ahead of him :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
? is Rome ch 3's new star male challenge winner or is he just the new star of ch 3...and if he is not who won that competition...?

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, there was no winner to the ch3 male star challenge due to that bomb incident.

rome was the winner of M-thailand 06. dont know what type of competition is that. so now hes part of ch3

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
M-Thailand is top male model competition. It's supermodel reality show like 'America’s Next Top Model' of Tyra Banks.

Right, Rome won this competition. I sent SMS to vote for him too. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow, Romes the hottest out of all of them. hehe

lucky him!..now hes an actor. for someone whos new, he get to starr in big roles already

i can't say that i'm really a fan of Rome's, but i admit that his acting is pretty good for a newcomer...really enjoy his lakorn with sririta that's on air at the moment...:)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
He does look mature for his age, and his smile is absolutely charming.
It's nice, since he is also very fresh looking.
Plus, he's pretty good for a newcomer; he cried too!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Is there more Rome pixz anywhere? :wub:
Here some pictures from "Honor The King Series"...I'm not sure you might see already or not.

Here another picture of Rome

All credit to ch3 fan and broadcastthai

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here is old pictures...when KlienKaew was opening ceremony!

credit to clubink and ch3 fan

moilee

sarNie Adult
This pr'eng looks way too muture for his age. Does anyone think like I do? Anyways, he's a good actor.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the wonderful pics.. if you have more please post them lol i would love to see some more.. i don't know if it was asked before but i was jux wondering if rome has a girlfriend?? lol jux curious