Rome Patchata aka Ohm Atshar Coming Back?!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A few years ago (2-3?) He was high as a kite while giving interviews. He and his manager said he was drowsy off of sleeping pills because he was having sleeping problems. Well he sorta disappeared afterward, claimed that he went home to take care of his father and to rest. The last lakorn he did he was the main but Mai W was the pra'ek then the channel shelved Angkor and the one with Matt. I heard Angkor is finally going to get aired or something.

When gmm25 did a lakorn based on celeb story, Dan's character had the same story but in that story he was high off of heroine lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Buang Nareumit will air?! Ahh! Wait, but did they ever finish filming???? Haha. The scandal happened during filming of BN. . .

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I was wondering if it finished and if it didnt I doubt it will. I wonder if ch3 is giving him a chance or are they airing Angkor cus of Kantana. It was their first big lakorn for ch3. Well if he gets cast in anything else that meant he's given a second chance, if not then that mean they said adios.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I was wondering if it finished and if it didnt I doubt it will. I wonder if ch3 is giving him a chance or are they airing Angkor cus of Kantana. It was their first big lakorn for ch3. Well if he gets cast in anything else that meant he's given a second chance, if not then that mean they said adios.
Yeah. If he has any upcoming lakorns then he's lucky. . . if only he didn't fix that nosw of his!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno... lol....hyprocrisy.... but gmm/1hd is more liberal it seems.. ..they take in all the other actors

Wasn't his thing all speculation ?

Hahaha....I didn't even realize it was that bad.... but ya...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dunno... lol....hyprocrisy.... but gmm/1hd is more liberal it seems.. ..they take in all the other actors

It was cus they didn't catch him with anything nor did he do a drug test..he just disappeared lol. So maybe that will work in his favor? Well let see how the ratings will be. If it does well, ch3 will magically forget about the incident lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If ch3 took pat back then they will have no problem taking Rome back. Especially cause fans are more forgiving of Male Celebrities than Female Celebrities.
Well Pat is a little different because most veterans or popular stars supported her since she was a new mom, a good daughter and it was her husband. I dont think any one came out to defend Rome except his manager.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Me neither, but he did just disappear. Haha.

Rome needs to fix his nose back to normal. I can’t watch him with that messed up noses. Lol
HAHA. I sometimes go back to RNJJH when I feel nostalgic. . . and then I'll back track as far as MT, when he was at his prime. SIGH.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg how did I forget that lakorn! Yes. He looked great in there. Noon S. is my favorite Rome girl too!! I would've liked the lakorn more if they didn't share the screen with Rita and Smart. :facepalm:
Yeah, it would have been better if Rita and Smart wasn’t in it. They were annoying. Lol. Noon and Rome had chemistry, but too bad they never got paired up again.