Which lakorn you thinks is better?

• Klin Kaew Klang Jai

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Soi Saeng Jun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I fell in love with Rome and Rome&Rita in KKJ.

They should just date in real life, they'd be the next power couple.

well both lakorns are really good...some of my favorite lakorns of all time actually...:) i mean rome is HOT and rita is GORGEOUS in BOTH lakorns, but i really like KKKJ more than SSJ just because in Klien Kaew Krang Jai, rome and rita have way more chemistry and way more going on...:)... Sroy Saeng Jun really focuses a lot more on chai and joy, which diverts scenes from rome and rita...they don't have too much going on in that lakorn...:) but i'd still recommend watching both...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, no vote for Soi Saeng Jun. I was watching Soi Saeng Jun on youtube, dont see the chemistry between Rome and Rita yet.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
your righty, i just didnt feel the chemistry in Soi Sang Jun... but of course my vote is Klien Keaw Klarng Jai

nolee

sarNie Adult
I can't chose! I liked both lakorns very much because in KKKJ, Rita & Rome had a lot of scenes, and I also like Joy so in SSJ Rome & Joy had a lot together lol. So I'm not voting in this one (; loved them both!

tinah

sarNie Coma
both lakorns were good in their own ways but i had to go with Klien Kaew cuz there was more sweet scenes between Rita and Rome

Patty

sarNie Adult
I like Klien Keaw Klarng Jai more better cause there was more chemistry b/w Rome n Rita...and lots of sweet scenes...as for Soi Seang Jun I'm not feeling this lakorn at all...I was disappointed cause I though it would be as good as KKKJ

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ Klin Keaw Klang Jai...it was so cute and they had a lot more funnier moments....Soi Seang Jun was okay, you get to see Rome without a shirt....Rome is so HOT and Rita is so PRETTY!!! ^.-

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh!! I'm inspired!.. tell me about each of them, I love her, she's so funny and he's soo cute and hottttttttt!!! :eek:
What is Klin Kaew Klang Jai about??
And
What is Soi Saeng Jun about???

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh!! I'm inspired!.. tell me about each of them, I love her, she's so funny and he's soo cute and hottttttttt!!!
What is Klin Kaew Klang Jai about??
And
What is Soi Saeng Jun about???
Klin Kaew Klang Jai was about a girl who was born in the hospital named Praplai (Rita) but was switched at birth
with a prostitute’s baby. So She grew up in an orphanage. But all she ever wanted was a mother. So when
she finally got her wish, she was tortured, and Told her if you want a mom you have to be my maid so she became
her adoptive mother's maid. The adoptive mother did this because she wanted revenge on praplai's real mother for
having an affair with her husband. Then as she grew up and finished her degree in being a nurse, her adopted mother
sent praplai to her real mother's house to be a maid to prostitute child which was named Ahbow(Ae Isureya).
Ahbow torcherd Praplai Twice Much more than her adopted mother. Since her real mother's company had a deal saying
that her daughter ahbow had to marry a guy named Ussanee(Rome), To carry on the company. but which the both refused
ussanee got angry at his dad which cause him to kill his dad in a car accdient and blinded himslef. Ahbow & Ussanee was
force to sign a marrige thingy and the both had to live on and island as there honeymoon. Ussanee was sent on
a island were he had to meet AhBow there but ahbow left with her care taker and her boyfriend johnny! instead of going
there they sent Praplai to be a decoy Ahbow...................

Don't want to spoiled the lakorn!!!! :lol:

About Soi Saeng jun I really didn't understand the movie!! past life flashbacks and present actions!
so i can't really explian the lakorn. SORRY!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i have no idea to vote for...i like both...but then...i think i like KKKJ...no one ever subbed SSJ...i still wanna see it tho

babiixrina

sarNie Egg
DEFiNiTELy KLiN KAEW Klang JAi <3 :D
they have so many sweet and cute scenes togetherr;
i kept watching it over and over again. lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
I vote for KKJ. They have alot of sweet scenes together. Hope Rome and Rita will stars together again in the drama similar to KKJ. Slap/kiss/revenge will be great for both of them.