rome and matt

fanny

sarNie Adult
rome and matt might get to play together not comfirm, but the two are to chosen already. yessssssss

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. hmmm i guess i wouldnt mind... hehe.. but love rteam all the way.. xp.. ^_^..

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I love Rome and Rita together, I can not see Rita as Prissana. I think the role would be better suited for someone else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, rome and matt would be a lovely pair!! im so glad shes having more lakorn. prissana was a good lakorn but hm didnt think they will remake any time soon.

wheres the news from

superwoman

sarNie Egg
You know what Rome and Rita will be perfect for Prissana. Most likey they are going to find someone that is mixed for the role and good in English. I really like Prissana but I hope this one Rteam will not be in it.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
first of all i don't want to see a remake of prissana cuz i've already seen the lakorn already and it's no fun watching the same storyline. secondly, tik and taya was perfect for me; don't think anyone could beat tik for the role of the prince haha..so handsome. rome not a chance lol

You know what Rome and Rita will be perfect for Prissana. Most likey they are going to find someone that is mixed for the role and good in English. I really like Prissana but I hope this one Rteam will not be in it.
i would absolutely LOVE to see Rome and Rita in a remake of prissana! that's so true that they would probably want someone mixed for the role...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OOhhh..a possible chance of Prissana?
i haven't seen the older version..but i 've only seen some parts of it.

Rome&&Matt?
never Seen matt before...a picture of her by any chance? LOL :p
idk...if Rome will be good...hahaha I LOVE ROME though..
i mean if he was to do this lakorn...i wish to have an Rteam XD again!
ROFL ;P

BTW, butterfly123, Love your siggie!
hahaha Rteam is sure dang Sexy! XD

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
first of all i don't want to see a remake of prissana cuz i've already seen the lakorn already and it's no fun watching the same storyline. secondly, tik and taya was perfect for me; don't think anyone could beat tik for the role of the prince haha..so handsome. rome not a chance lol

I so agreed with you. I don't think anyone can replace Tik and Taya. I don't want a remake of it, because they might just ruin it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita can speak english but she still has an accent so I think that's why Matt is in mind. She probably has pefect english.

lol yeh but it would be hard as pissana need really god english and rita can't speak english
Rita actually can speak English; the grammar is correct and all, but she has an Aussie or British accent; her English doesn't sound American, I suppose. Then again, though, I've noticed that a lot of the mixed daras' English has a tendency to sound Aussie or British, moreso than the American English that most of us are used to hearing. I think she speaks pretty well, as does paula, but both have a British type accent. I haven't heard matt's English before, but I'm eager to.

I, too, love your signature!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Rita can't be nang'ek not because of her English or anything but the nangek needs to be way younger than praek. The nangek is supposed to be like 19-20 while praek is 28-30. I really liked Tik and Taya's version...so I hope any one that gets to play Tunchai Poj and Prissana must absolutely fit the role.