sarNie Egg
Starring:
Mark Prin
Mint Chalida
James Ma
Kimberly
Yaya
Nadech

Beautiful, breath taking sisters, Mint and Yaya has been through many struggles together. As they found their parents shot & dead in their mashion house, they promised eachother that they were going to live with eachother in this house and take good care of it. Their parents gave everything to them, including the billions of dollars. These girls are living a life together just the two of them..well including the maids of course! Isnt that the life?!

Opening

Mint was desperately looking for the perfect outfit for tomorrow's big event.

Yaya?! um hello you were suppose to meet me up here like an hour ago! Where are you!

yeah.. about that.. i cant make it.

what do you mean?! im struggling over here trying to find my own dress so now i have to find you one too?!

Mint come down! i got mine all set. i have something in my closet that i can manage with. unlike you. you always need something new.

What is that suppose to mean? you know tomorrows event is big right? everyones going to be there.

Every event is important to you. By the way, did you see today's magazine?

Of course. And what magazine?

Hold on, ima send you the picture.

Mint opens the text message ---

We took that photoshoot like weeks ago & they decide to put it up now?

Who cares. WERE FRONT COVER!

They both giggle

Well Mint ill call you later.

Okay bye.

Mint hangs up. As she continues looking, she spotted someone she was fimilar with but wasnt sure if it was him. He was with a girl. Mint thought to herself " wow she isnt that bad looking". She stares at them even harder. Before you know it, the boy caught his eyes with Mint.She looks away quick.

OMG.. Mark? She whispered to herself.

Yeah it's me. Hi Mint. Long time no see. He smirks.

Uhh.. bye.. She walks pass him.

Wait hold on. He grabs onto her hands.

Dont touch me. Mint forces a push.

Your still mad? Its been like a year now, cant we just be friends?

Friends? What makes you think that we can last longer as friends if we cant as lovers?

Mark silenced.

You know what.. forget it. just leave me alone. go to your lover.

( smiling ) i see now.. your jealous?

What makes you think so nonsense?

I dont know.. ( giggles) i miss you though, do you miss me?

DID.

Look Mint, im sorry i left you for Kimberly. I..

Mint cuts him off. Dont act like your sorry. Dont act like you care. Because Honestly i dont care about you anymore. You mean nothing to mean to me. You NEVER meant anything to me.

Mark fiercly pressed Mint's body to his and passionly kissed her soft lips.

Do i mean anything to you now? he smirks

Mint pushes him off. I hate you so much. She walks away quickly.

I love you too! Bye mint !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment if i should continue......