Rita Sririta (DICHAN vol. 35 no. 869 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Not Rita's best cover, but she still looks pretty and attractive. :wub: Love her pose. Not too fond of her mouth expression, but it's decent. She has such a gorgeous body! She's so sexy in the outfit! :spicy:

AikOm^_^

aikoden said:
I miss Rita!! She needs to get back on-screen with Rome! <3 :p  THanks

Lol, just Rome, Aiko? I guess, so far, Rome is her best leading man. :yes: I would like to see Rteam reunite. This time, with a better script than Buang. Er, to be honest, I haven't watched all of Rteam's lakorns in details, but they are just so adorable together (and they have chemistry :D). :wub: Gae Roy Ruk was the only Rteam lakorn I skimmed through, but it wasn't my type of lakorn. Wasn't too interesting despite the murder mystery synopsis, for there wasn't enough romance between Rome and Rita, in my opinion. :teary: I want an Rteam reunion with more romance and drama! :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
I miss Rita!! She needs to get back on-screen with Rome! <3 :p  THanks
i was hoping too but chances is slightly very less since now Rome his everywhere with Chompoo since i know those fan cheerers 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Lol, just Rome, Aiko? I guess, so far, Rome is her best leading man. :yes: I would like to see Rteam reunite. This time, with a better script than Buang. Er, to be honest, I haven't watched all of Rteam's lakorns in details, but they are just so adorable together (and they have chemistry :D). :wub: Gae Roy Ruk was the only Rteam lakorn I skimmed through, but it wasn't my type of lakorn. Wasn't too interesting despite the murder mystery synopsis, for there wasn't enough romance between Rome and Rita, in my opinion. :teary: I want an Rteam reunion with more romance and drama! :dance2:
I feel like they need to do a " slap and a kiss " Lakorn. That way all the fans are finally satisfied. That includes me as well. ^O^

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I feel like they need to do a " slap and a kiss " Lakorn. That way all the fans are finally satisfied. That includes me as well. ^O^

I, for one, would like that as well. :yes: :highfive: Any favorite Thai couple of mine in a "slap and kiss" lakorn is a dream come true. :D *Sigh* Now, we can only dream of an Rteam reunion. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Updated.

Too bad the inside pictures from Magazinedee are too small. But Rita's so sexy! She reminds me of a hot vampirette (female vampire :D) in this shoot. :drools: