Rita Sririta & Aun Wittaya; Kwan Usamanee & Pai Pathit (BRIDE vol. 28 no. 9 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Rita's beautiful like always, but I don't really find this photo shoot too...memorable. I mean, she's cute and gorgeous, but not a photo shoot that really stands out for me. I'm not too fond of her makeup, yet she still looks good. The hairstyles are all right, but I think she looks the best with her hair pinned up. Awh, I find Rita too beautiful for Aun; but they still look good together. :) I love all their poses, but my personal favorite is the one in which she's sitting higher than him. :wub:

I don't like Kwan's hairstyle, but she's ok with it. I personally don't find her the best looking actress, but she does have distinctive features. She looks simple on the cover, but I like the look; glad it wasn't overdone. Even though Kwan isn't even that old, she looks too mature for Pai. They're decent together though.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woe Rita is super gorgeous and Kwan is too! Teo beautiful ladies on da cover :heart: :heart: thanks for sharing :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for sharing.  I thought the two pairs looked good here ehehe :) Kwan & Rita both looked beautiful.

I must say that Rita & Aun's photoshoot looked very odd and the most photoshopped.  It looked like the photoshopped Aun's hand onto Rita.  You can see the uneveness of the color on the cover... >_<