Rip Singha

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know of him? It was all over the news yesterday. I watched Daokrajai, Nine Entertain, etc and it all had his news update. I don't know of him but it's sad when one takes their own life away.

He is from a band called Sqweez Animal he's known as Singha (guitarist). He committed suicide Wednesday night falling off his condo from the 9th floor in Thonglor, he was only 31 years old. From Daokrajai and other news source states that he was heartbroken. His dad says he usually will consult with his mom about love, they tried to get him to spend a night at their house because they knew he was upset, but it was too late. My deepest condolences to his family. 

Apparently he was dating Faye from FFK (Faye Fang Kaew from Kamikaze) some are blaming her for his death, whatever cause it is it's still so very sad. 

#ripsingha

credit tagged

I can't seem to find the original post to this pic & I sure don't want to credit just the re-poster. Lots have re-posted this image

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just now saw a video from Ch2 about his death. I don't know of his band but this is really sad. He "fell" from the 9th floor balcony of his condo to the 4rth floor balcony. The people living there were very shocked. At first they didn't know what fell onto their balcony. They just heard a thump. So scary! I would have been freaking out! Yikes!

Pae Arak was at the scene as soon as it happened and he confirmed with the authorities that it was Singh from Squeez Animal. They are friends (I think), since he was there. They asked him if he knew the cause or what might have been the reason for suicide and Pae said that it might involve a girl but he doesn't know if there are other reasons too. 

It's sad to see people ending their precious lives over someone who doesn't love them or care for them. 

Here's the video source I watched: cr: thaich2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=407&v=AmP0_WC2rMA

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I just now saw a video from Ch2 about his death. I don't know of his band but this is really sad. He "fell" from the 9th floor balcony of his condo to the 4rth floor balcony. The people living there were very shocked. At first they didn't know what fell onto their balcony. They just heard a thump. So scary! I would have been freaking out! Yikes!

Pae Arak was at the scene as soon as it happened and he confirmed with the authorities that it was Singh from Squeez Animal. They are friends (I think), since he was there. They asked him if he knew the cause or what might have been the reason for suicide and Pae said that it might involve a girl but he doesn't know if there are other reasons too. 

It's sad to see people ending their precious lives over someone who doesn't love them or care for them. 

How scary and very sad. I remember the same kind of thing happening at my sister's previous job at a hotel. It was inside the hotel too, she said everyone was screaming.  Thanks for a better explanation of to what happened.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk who he is but I saw some celebs posting R.I.P for him like Mark, Noom (Ka Badin director).
Your parents, friends, family always love you. Dont end your life for one person. May your soul rest in peace.

Step

Mrs James Ma
It seems like he was a good person. I have collected what some people said about him here.

Pae Arak said "Everyone who knew him loved him. It’s hard to believe someone like him existed. As a friend, he was the one who brought everyone together. He was generous and loved to help people. He was a true man. I hope he’s in a better place now."
Pae was really emotional and said he was coming to terms with what Singha had done. “The last thing you did, I believe you thought it was right for you, man."

Tul Waitoonkiat (he is the lead singer in Apartment Khunpa (its a Thai band) who worked with Singha for over 10 years) said his passing was a great loss to the music industry. “He was a really great artist. He really worked hard for his music career. He produced quality pop music and his style was so prominent. This is such a great loss for the music industry in Thailand.”

Mike Corde (or DJ Lows, Singha's former bandmate and close friend) said "Singha will be missed, very much. He was a very kind and caring person. He was a family, a friend and a brother. Recording with him never felt like work. It was always fun. Anytime he entered the room, he made it a much a better place. We’re all going to miss him very much."

cr to the reporters

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aymieluvsyu637 said:

How scary and very sad. I remember the same kind of thing happening at my sister's previous job at a hotel. It was inside the hotel too, she said everyone was screaming.  Thanks for a better explanation of to what happened.

That would be freaky! Omg... I'd be traumatized.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I've never heard of Sqweez Animal until the other day when celebrities were posting #Ripsingha on IG. Even though I never knew of him before, this news made me extremely sad :'(

I wish I knew what that handwritten note to Faye says. And I saw screenshots of this one person bashing Faye and that's just wrong. She definitely doesn't deserve that.

May he rest in peace and live on forever in everyone's hearts.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
 It's just sad to see people choose this path to "solve" or runaway from their problems. I might sound kinda mean... But there is no one to blame but themselves. I wished he stayed strong whatever the case was.  But It's not fair to blame Faye for this because I know that no one wants to see their loved ones die. They seemed fine like 5/6 days ago, according their IG. I hope his family, friends, fans, and Faye stays strong because no one wanted this to happen. 

This photo brings me to tears.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
RIP to Singha.  His death is such a tragedy.  He was a great musician and always looked so happy while being with friends and loved ones.  My condolences to Faye and his loved ones.  He went so early.  May he find peace, now that he is gone.

I've been a fan of SqweezAnimal for a few years, they make great music.. I believe he committed suicide a few days prior or after their supposed comeback.  It's really saddening.  :(