RIP Por

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
My heart just broke into a million pieces. I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real until the news kept showing up. I had to check on asianfuse to see if it was real, and it is. Wasn't he just getting better? Oh, this is just too sad. 

R.I.P Por. Heaven just gained another angel. 

Not gonna lie, I almost cried at work today scrolling through my IG news feed. It is great and warming to know that P'Por has so many people who love and support him. Rest in peace, P'Por. You will be missed by everyone!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I am so crushed with this news. Throughout his fight for recovery people were putting out false rumors of his death. Now he's gone forever. He's gone to paradise and won't be turning back. I only wish him well. RIP.

Each time I see pics of his daughter on ig, tears just keep falling. She's so young and now all she has left is her mom to be both mom and dad for her.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
This is sad and speechless. Sending my deepest condolences to P'Por and his family. You will forever be in our hearts. We will miss you!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I heard about it this morning.  I'm sorry to hear that Por is no longer with us.  Now i understand what they mean to live like there is no tomorrow, you really don't know what can happen.  One minute they are with you and the next they are gone.  I forgot for a moment how scary death can be and what it does to the people who are left behind, knowing that that special person is no longer with you. Rest in Peace Por, you're in a better place now.

PorTfan32

sarNie Egg
I am sad that Por is gone but he is no longer suffering. May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends .

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally devastated and sadden by this news. P'Por was one of my favorite Thai actors back in 2005 ever since he debuted and he is the reason why I followed up with the Thai entertainment in the first place. My condolences to his friends and family. 

Rough translation of Ploy's IG post: 

"Sleep well na P'Por, my adorable brother. Thank you for everything. The time that we have worked together, getting to know each other and travelling together all the time, this period of 10 years is very valuable to me. On the days where I was feeling down, regardless of how disheartened I was, P'Por would always wait to comfort me and give me moral support as well as always making me laugh. On the days where I couldn't bring myself to smile or the days where I was extremely depressed until I cried, P'Por would attend to my every need while walking to me and ask if I was able to endure it. Time has sure flown by so fast. I never thought that today you would leave me for real. All these wonderful memories will remain in my heart constantly  forever. I will never forget them. Thank you from my heart with love and sorrow. Sleep well. We all will remember you forever, our greatest brother of us all."

teran

sarNie Egg
Oh no! I dont want want to believe this news. RIP POR. You are forever in my memories. My thoughts and prayers goes out to your wife and daughter.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
rockateur said:
I'm totally devastated and sadden by this news. P'Por was one of my favorite Thai actors back in 2005 ever since he debuted and he is the reason why I followed up with the Thai entertainment in the first place. My condolences to his friends and family. 

Rough translation of Ploy's IG post: 

"Sleep well na P'Por, my adorable brother. Thank you for everything. The time that we have worked together, getting to know each other and travelling together all the time, this period of 10 years is very valuable to me. On the days where I was feeling down, regardless of how disheartened I was, P'Por would always wait to comfort me and give me moral support as well as always making me laugh. On the days where I couldn't bring myself to smile or the days where I was extremely depressed until I cried, P'Por would attend to my every need while walking to me and ask if I was able to endure it. Time has sure flown by so fast. I never thought that today you would leave me for real. All these wonderful memories will remain in my heart constantly  forever. I will never forget them. Thank you from my heart with love and sorrow. Sleep well. We all will remember you forever, our greatest brother of us all."
Yes, I still remember being crazy over Por and Pat in Barb Ruk Talay Fun in 2005...I still have my DVDs. Oh my gosh, it's so sad.

Omg, makes me so sad going through my old artwork back in 2005 of Por and Pat. Ohh, I loved them as a pair and in Barb Ruk like crazy. My silly fan manipulations a decade ago. How time flies. Rest In Peace, P'Por. You will definitely be missed, our beloved Aongdin from Tard Ruk.

mayag

sarNie Adult
OMG NOOOO!!! I really thought he would make it!! NOO T_T I'm not even a fan of his but I just can't stop my tears. All this because of one mosquito?!? Omg...

I hope his wife, parents, relatives, friends, and Mali can stay strong during this difficult time. :'(

I still can't believe he's gone..  :no:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Dang...after many false news of him passing, I woke up this morning thinking "another false news about him. Why do they love saying he died?" But then the news kept showing up and after a while I had to admit he's gone. God I loved him! One of my favorite actor! Loved all his lakorns. He was such a humble, loving, caring, supportive, and hard working person. He was fighting so hard too and I really bought he was gonna make it. It's so sad, especially that he's leaving behind a beautiful loving wife and a precious daughter. Always thought if grow old with my pr'eks, never thought one would leave us so soon. Rest in peace Por :'((

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I'm sad to know that he really pass away. I was hoping he would be in a lakorn with Cherry, Margie, and Bella :'(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They brought Por's body back to Buriram, his birthplace. The viewing/ blessing ceremony will take place at the temple from Mon-Sun. Do not view the spoilers if you are not ready. It shows his body being transported. Nothing graphic, just traumatic for grieving fans to see. Please tell me if you all are uncomfortable with me sharing his funeral updates. 

cr: KCL

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I cried watching that scene where they took his body back to Buriram. He is a great, humble, lovely and handsome actor/person. I took out those photos that I took with him when he came to the United States couple years back. Tear is rolling down my eyes. So sad. Again RIP. His signatures on my T-shirt will be kept very as antique now to remember this wonderful actor.