RIP Por

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
What? Where have I been, there's electric shock mosquitos things? Where do I get those? Yes now that I think about it, I really do appreciate the cold weather now. Same here, I'm always paranoid of the blood I just smacked. Anyways sorry for getting carried away.

Hoping Por can pull through. Little Mali is so cute. Her events, and recently Por's Seesan Ent. Awards. I'm also scared whenever I click on this thread too. Wishing that this New Year will only bring them, good luck, and good things. Sathu.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, when I get was pregnant with my oldest son, I was sitting outside of a temple and about 10 minutes in I have almost 15 misquitoes bites. I killed a couple that has blood and was kind of nervous I got something. I have one of those sweet skin that if anyone would get bit it will be me.

But in Texas there's lots of West Niles case back then. Them small little thing can kill. Hope por makes it through regardless.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
What? Where have I been, there's electric shock mosquitos things? Where do I get those? Yes now that I think about it, I really do appreciate the cold weather now. Same here, I'm always paranoid of the blood I just smacked. Anyways sorry for getting carried away.

Yes! Fly zappers! I love them. This is what they look like:
http://cdn.shopclues.net/images/detailed/437/20120508165331998_1366892481.jpg

I think you should be able to find them at your local Walmart or Home Depot.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Fortunately, Por finished filming this lakorn with Maeya before he became very ill.

I think this will be an evening lakorn on air soon.   Maeya sings luk thoong (country) very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B69ELTQGso

Repost from Step in Sao Noi Roy Larn thread.

I shed tears just seeing this picture.    Let's hope this will not be his last lakorn.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee, I think SNRL would be taking the Wed-Thurs prime time slot, after Fai Lang Fai, it would make most sense to air it as prime time. Would suck for Maya, Miss Thailand World, to be signed with them and get evening slots. And I think Barp Ruk Talay Fun will air in the evening slot since there's a bunch of newbies in that lakorn, along with Mew L, which she's usually evening lakorn n'eks. This is just my guess too, so I might be wrong. I would be disappointed though if they air this on evening slots, which means that they aren't promoting Maya. Anyways I will definitely be watching this and I do hope that this isn't his last lakorn, he was currently filming one with Prim Prima, but filming hasn't been done a lot and now he's ill. I really do hope this isn't his last lakorn though. Anyways such good news lately, hoping this new year would only bring their family goodness and fortune.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Prakaidao said:
@Vimalee, I think SNRL would be taking the Wed-Thurs prime time slot, after Fai Lang Fai, it would make most sense to air it as prime time. Would suck for Maya, Miss Thailand World, to be signed with them and get evening slots. And I think Barp Ruk Talay Fun will air in the evening slot since there's a bunch of newbies in that lakorn, along with Mew L, which she's usually evening lakorn n'eks. This is just my guess too, so I might be wrong. I would be disappointed though if they air this on evening slots, which means that they aren't promoting Maya. Anyways I will definitely be watching this and I do hope that this isn't his last lakorn, he was currently filming one with Prim Prima, but filming hasn't been done a lot and now he's ill. I really do hope this isn't his last lakorn though. Anyways such good news lately, hoping this new year would only bring their family goodness and fortune.
Did filming for Tan Chai Kammalor never finish? Prim posted I forgot where, but she posted a short snippet from the lakorn and captioned it "Coming soon." I assumed that it would possibly be airing soon. I remember awhile back Prim did an interview where she mentioned 2 of her lakorns (Baan Nee Pee Mai Phob and another one was finished filming, I assumed it was Tan Chai Kammalor, maybe it was Dok Mai Dtai Mek then >.>)

sarNie Adult
I think it would be Padiwaradda which would replace Fai Lang Fai in the Wed-thurs slot on Jan 13.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There's some bleeding in his right lung. They're monitoring it closely. However, Por's now beginning to breathe on his own. He communicates through nodding and even attempted to lift his arms. There's no new infection or inflammation. That's one progress to be happy about so their family are continuously praying. Hopefully, he doesn't acquire any new infections. Mali will also attend another event for kids on January 8th. Bow is specific about which events she chooses for her to attend. She asks to not be interviewed. Once Por recovers fully and their family gets to be together, she'll allow them to interview them.  

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160104/219901.html 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I don't know anymore, so many lakorns on hold for so long. But I'm super excited for this one. Love Por's lakorns especially the country ones (Dao Rueng, Tom Yum Lum Sing, and now this).

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh wow I'm surprised they aired this in the evening slots. Hope she can climb her way up. And also Por, he's usually prime time most of the time. Hoping he can recover.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Praying for his recovery
Mali is so cute!!!
I feel bad for Por, He keep Mali hidden from the media for a reason a now his family are taking her to events L
I know that the media already know about her and that they took pic of her at the hospital but that is something the family didn’t have control over.
But now the family is taking her to events and Por doesn’t probably know about it.
Maybe Por keep her hidden so that Mali could have a normal childhood without being in media's eye all the time.
get well soon