Rinsing Flowers and Purifying Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pieces of News:

In the series, Gillian and Nicholas, both from EEG, portray a couple. Nicholas feels that Gillian's character is quite similar to her real personality because she is "very pure and direct". Nicholas said that this is the first time that they have played a couple in a TV series, but he did not think that these feelings will be completely different from real life. He does not feel embarassed when being a couple with her, and the filming has always went smoothly; new chemistry comes up everytime.

Having collaborated with Gillian for a few times, Patrick Tam sees Gillian as a funny character in his eyes. Within the crew, she is a true happy seed for everyone. Gillian also really likes children and has bought many presents for Patrick's four-month-old daughter.

In the series, Gillian is a very true and romantic girl named Chu Yee. Having no relation with the samurai in the novel, Chu Yee now has a love story full of tears and joy with him through the hands of the scriptwriter. From sources, it has been said that Gillian's salary for this series is 'sky high'. Charlene had once played a couple with Nicholas, yet it is the first time with Gillian. This has given Gillian a little bit of discomfort, but laughter always fills the filming crew. "Nicholas is my senior, but we don't have that much time to meet with each other since we're both busy with work all the time. This time being a couple with him was a little weird since we've known each other for so long. However, his acting is great. He knows that I might feel embarassed because I rarely film romance scenes nor intimate scenes, but he would ease my anxiety."

Within the filming crew, quite a few of the cast expressed that Gillian is their happy seed. When mentioning that, Gillian blushed, "Perhaps everyone thought that I am a quiet person who doesn't like to speak, but it's not like that. I'm just a person who needs time to warm up with people. Once I know people better, I would have a lot to say and possibly be pretty crazy."

Gillian then revealed that she has already bought a lot of presents for Nicholas' unborn baby. "I have actually pre-ordered a lot of baby accessories, yet it hasn't come in yet. I really like babies, so I'm really happy that many of my friends have given birth already. Children accessories are really cute, so I love them." Then will Gillian be suitable to have her own child? Gillian expressed that she definitely will give birth, but not right now. Being focused on her career at the moment, Gillian reads romance novels when she has time because "the sweetness inside is as if I am in a romance myself."

Another piece:

Then will Gillian consider a group wedding in her future? Gillian frankly expressed that she will not because she hopes that when the time of her wedding comes, she will be the main character of the ceremony. She revealed that many of her friends have gotten married now; some even have children already. Then when is it Gillian's turn? Gillian laughed as said, "No one wants to marry me! The responsibility of marrying me is huge because after getting married, besides having to take care of me, he has to take care of my family as well. It's likely that no one wishes to take up this responsibility. (Cecilia has a similar situation!) Then I have to find another Nicholas!" Speaking of Nicholas, Gillian complimented greatly that he is very caring of his family. Earlier, when she and Nicholas were working together in Mainland, she saw how loving he and Cecilia were together, which made her very envious! Gillian continued by expressing that Nicholas and Cecilia should have gotten married a long time ago rather than having to go around in a big circle before doing so.

source:spcnet

maijune

SarNie Adult
i really want to see this one...when was it coming out with english subs...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, I luv the chemistry bt Nic and Gil, they are tooooo cute..they look comfortable together. To bad that he's married..

Cecilia is pretty and all, but she's too thin. And plus, she has a very deep voice, like a man's voice. I guess due to all the smoking..I said I THINK okay. Anyways, she is one lucky girl...

val

sarNie Adult
saw the preview to this series, is nicholas playing as a japanese guy cause of the way he dress? and anyone know when its going to be out with subtitles?

biava

sarNie Hatchling
OoOoh yeah...gillian and nic together...i want to watch it

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
it's out for rent already, khmer dubbed, but it's by people from cambodia, and the voices are really bad...it has like, 43 episodes or something...but, they're re-releasing it with different dubbed voices, by people from long beach, i'm gonna rent it to see if the voices sound better...but it is a cute movie

Status
Not open for further replies.