Ringertone Maker

Does anyone kindly share any programs that creates ringertones from MP3 and etc... LIke the ringer you can send to your cellphones. I used Create-Ringtone 4.96 but mines expired... :( Please and Thanks in advance!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I use MP3 To Ringtone Gold.

I would rip the mp3 file to qcp... since my phone only has 64 megabytes, which is not enough! But it works for me since MPT (Motorola Phone Tools) won't recognize my Krzr.

noungning

Heartless
does ne one know how to make good ringtones for samsung phones... they don't use mp3...

so gay, yes i know.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
does ne one know how to make good ringtones for samsung phones... they don't use mp3...

so gay, yes i know.

i have a samsung phone.. and it uses mp3's.. i just use sound capture, and edit which part i like, and that automatically changes into an mp3.. then i just transfer it into my phone using the samsung program.. wat kind of phone do you have.. i have the t609

noungning

Heartless
yeah the samsung model i have ... well the one in the closet... lol it uses mp3 to listen to... but mp3s cannot be used as ringtones. it's weird... then i found a program to make those ringtones, but it comes out really low.. sucks.