Richy Omrawadee (NYLON THAILAND vol. 1 no. 3 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Such an atrocious, unattractive cover. :facepalm: Well, it's not totally unattractive...the longer I examined her, Richy actually looks decent, almost pretty. :shock2: The dark lipstick has got to go, though. She's prettier without the bangs; she should just clip them back or let her bangs grow. She's not a bad model, but there's room to grow. :) Not fond of her outfit, but it's not that bad. What am I saying? Of course it is! :yuck: Ok, ok; it's just not my style. :no:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Richie is pretty, I can think of some actresses that look worse than her, not going to name them though. I actually like her hair like that, but i agree the outfit has to go.

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Richie is pretty, I can think of some actresses that look worse than her, not going to name them though. I actually like her hair like that, but i agree the outfit has to go.

Oh, yes, there are definitely...less appealing actresses than Richy. Wha, really? Lol, at least you like her hairstyle. :thumbup: I prefer her bangs pulled back. ;)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I saw couple of the talk show that she was in...she's actually very natural and very sweet innocent.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I actually think Riche pulls the dark lipstick off good. She actully matches it and the bang, she looks decent. Some ppl can't pull off the bangs at all but she can. I actully thinks she has improve. She's learning and she's new. I'm giving her a chance to prove herself worthy of being and new actress and model. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Her overall look reminds me of the school girl in the Grudge 3. Lol the bangs and the glare >< however, I still find Ricky beautiful :) I love me some dark lipstick heheeh she pulls it off

AikOm^_^

Updated.

Seriously, this shoot is so scary... The concept is cool, but she's so creepy-looking here! o_o :nailbiter: The quality of the pictures is freaky. The first inside picture is the only decent pic.

ip.smilez said:
Her overall look reminds me of the school girl in the Grudge 3. Lol the bangs and the glare >< however, I still find Ricky beautiful :) I love me some dark lipstick heheeh she pulls it off

:lmao3: :yes: I find her lips really unattractive and scary here. :D Her hair is ok from the inside pictures hehe.