Richy Omrawadee & Barry Nadech (PRAEW vol. 33 no. 807 April 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm sure I've seen this cover before, but I guess it just got released for this month. Golly! Besides their Lisa photo shoot, I think this is one of Nadech and Richy's best photo shoots! :wub: Granted, there's too much photoshop, but I love the effects. :yes: This shoot has a fantasy feel to it. This cover isn't their best for me (their Lisa cover is :D), but it's still really beautiful. Nadech is too darn handsome in here! His best look as Kobori, in my opinion! :drool: I just freakin' love their couple pictures! But the one in which Richy wears the black and white outfit, her pose is too weird (well, Nadech's pose as well, but he looks so good though!). xD Yet, somehow, that particular picture still looks so right. Their solo pictures are just as wonderful. Richy looks really pretty in the black dress with the flowers, and I love the last picture of her! And Nadech, gosh! This is truly one of the best I've ever seen him! :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hot Hot Hot couple. I'm loving Nadech with Richie a lot. Nadech does look hot in here and richie is just beautiful. Agree, too much photoshop though. :p

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Hot Hot Hot couple. I'm loving Nadech with Richie a lot. Nadech does look hot in here and richie is just beautiful. Agree, too much photoshop though. :p

But hey, if it turns out this good, I'm not complaining. :D Looks-wise, they're okay as a couple hehe. I want to watch Koo Gum to see if they have chemistry and if Richy is as bad as the "critics" say. :lol2: Forgot to comment on the solo picture of Nadech with the glasses. Gosh, despite looking geeky, he looks good with them. And that body of his! :drools: :spicy: Couldn't keep my eyes off his arms. Oh, and his hairy chest. :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Nadech to hairy for me, but still like him though. :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When these photos surfaced on IG, I was breathless !!!! Richy looks gorgeous in this shoot !! Beautiful !! I am amazed by this photoshoot ! Sooo dreamlike <3

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wowwie!!! Just love this shoot of the two..really love the solo one of richy by herself in the long flowy flower dress...she looks gorgeous..and the last pic of the two nose to nose lolz...now I want to c the bts of this shoot lolz

AikOm^_^

Cupid Candy said:
Finally a shoot with Richy that makes her look good. She looks cute. Nadech looks quite handsome too.

Maybe because she doesn't have those terrible bangs here? I dislike the bangs on her in the movie. She's cuter and prettier without the "Aug" bangs. :yes:

ip.smilez said:
When these photos surfaced on IG, I was breathless !!!! Richy looks gorgeous in this shoot !! Beautiful !! I am amazed by this photoshoot ! Sooo dreamlike <3

Definitely dreamlike!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
such a lovely shoot! I love the photo of them staring into each other's eyes--the way she looks boldly up into his eyes, yet with a distance like she is new to her feelings and trying not to be close to him; and he with the tenderness in his gaze, completely up for giving his heart to her. Nadech is just amazing with his eyes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
richy looks nice w/o the bangs...they look good together in this shoot