RHM site

menia

I'm not sure if u can get it , but below is address of RHM branches in USA. Tried to email them and let them send it to u if u don't live in CA. I used to get my Khmer calendar from CA. I don't lived in CA..so my relative get it for me :D . She told me calendar itself cost $5. Last year I got AngkorWAt production calendar..I tried to get RHM too, but they ran out of print. I'm really jealous of ppl who live in CA, u guy sometime got good calendar for free.

No. 1730E, Anaheim St. Suite A Long Beach, CA 90813,
United State of America.

Bus: (562) 599 0969
Fax: (562) 599 4129
Email: mailto:preasVihea@aol.com

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
it is nice they send it to the rental store near my hosue and i ask how much is it.. she say its not for sale because RHm gave it to her as a gift.. but they really shoudl sell it.. it'll be so cool. I WANT ONE>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave her a sad face lol.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Yup RHM gave it FREE to all their Wholesale Customers... pretty colorful. I didn't even recognize Pich Sophea when she pose with Preap... alot of touch up on those images though.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
hey guy do you see the cover of BEST OF THE BEST concert 2006 DVD at the site. It look so cool. Anybody know when it going to release?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
wow I haven't been following RHM much lately but they have a lot of singers now huh? Who are those people?

Can someone put up a clip of the Best of the Best 2006...I just don't want to buy it if it's like last year...look so unprofessional. Too many dancers looked like an army on stage...and those fans...keep them off the stage please...it just degrading the singers and the concert itself...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Num4ever said:
hey guy do you see the cover of BEST OF THE BEST concert 2006 DVD at the site. It look so cool. Anybody know when it going to release?
[post="79381"][/post]​

Well the concert is schedule Feb. 14, 2006 (which is the 13th to ppl in the US)... It will take about several weeks from them to edit and have it availalbe on DVD I believe.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
russe said:
do you guys know where I can get their calendar... it looks very nice.
[post="76555"][/post]​

yep it does look nice. my neighbor got it. She got it from her VDO store. they were passin it out but den it ran out so i didnt get one. they said they're gonna order some more. Hope i can get mines soon.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
what they can sell it why cant my vdo store do that?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOIGN TO GO CRAZY>> IVE BEEN WANTING A KHMER CALENDER I ONLY HAVE CHINESE CALENDER !LoL IMMA GO CRAZY Lol... how much do they sell it for?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Hey when is the Best of the Best 2006 gonna come out me and my sister been waiting for like a month now. I really want it to come out.