RHM magazine

russe

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
russe

ohhh no it was just a suggestion...hehehe if possible it would be really kool to see/have but hey if you can do it I want a wall paper of all the girls I think their soooo gorgious...hehehehe if not it's ok....thanx though.. :D
[post="53742"][/post]​
ok... who is all the girls you think is pretty?

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I like pich sophear...ohhhhh you think you can make me a wallpaper with pich sophear and note (thai actor) together..that would be really nice...lol

russe

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
I like pich sophear...ohhhhh you think you can make me a wallpaper with pich sophear and note (thai actor) together..that would be really nice...lol
[post="54072"][/post]​
I don't know who note... maybe if you have a pix of him, I can try

russe

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
He's the guys that's on my banner right now
[post="54097"][/post]​

oh... ok, do you have a bigger pix of you want me to make into wall paper?

russe

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
[post="54072"][/post]​
twinky, this is the biggest size I can make it cause I can't find any bigger size of note pix. this is the best i can do... hope you like it :D

sisii

Duch Sophear is soo pretty! Actually, Pich Sophear and Note do look hot together lol RHM should take him to be in her next mv haha Nice wallie

sunisa

The one with Sophea and Note is hotttt.Hey Russe,could u make one for me with Pich Sophea and Vic Zhou?Thanks in advance.Here is the pic.