Revengeful Love ~ COMPLETE ~ CHAPTER 26

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ooo interesting Aerin is getting revenge on Sila but revenge just leads to heartbreak for both aww Ton and Fang gonna have misunderstanding. Poor Peemai stupid Lada causing grief between Peemai and Chenup.

Keep up the girl work girl

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
she is willing to marry him just to save her sister...nice...
lol...and her plans in the preview...now her revenge will begin...lol...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder what going to happened to Ton & Fang now. Its seem like Sila and Aerin are using Fang & Ton and hurting Fang & Ton in the midden of this revenge. Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Haha...Go Aerin, but I feel bad, in the end they all will just hurt 1 another T_T

I can't wait, love the previews! :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 20
By: M&M

“Deal.” Sila replied. They shook hands as Aerin had a frown on. After they shook hands, Aerin walked away.
“Is this the right choice?” Aerin asked herself. Sila sat there staying still.
“Have I fallen in love with that girl or what? Why did I just agree to that? Part of me wants to marry her but the other part doesn’t.” Sila said in his head. Aerin continued walked. She walked into the room to see Peemai sitting up.
“Peemai, are you okay?” Aerin asked.
“We can’t call mom about this. Peemai doesn’t want her to worry.” Fang said who was sitting down.
“Whatever Peemai wants. She’s already hurt.” Aerin replied.
“By the way, where were you Aerin? You were gone for a while.” View asked.
“Me? I was talking to Chenup. I told him to not meet Peemai anymore because he really doesn’t care.” Aerin said leaving the part out about Sila. She stared at Fang knowing that soon she was going to be happy again.
“That’s great so I won’t have to meet that guy ever again.” Peemai said madly. View, Fang, and Aerin stared at Peemai.

Sila’s home
“Grandma, where’s everyone in the house?” Cheewin asked walking into the room.
“Sila went to the hospital for something. Those two sluts, I don’t know where they went.” Vin replied.
“Hm..” Cheewin replied as he looked at the doors. Sila walked in.
“Sila, where were you?” Cheewin asked.
“I’m not going to lie. I was at the hospital because Peemai was there.” Sila said.
“Were you scolding them again?” Cheewin asked.
“Why can’t I?” Sila asked.
“That’s great that you were yelling at those nasty girls.” Vin said smiling.
“Grandma!” Cheewin said.
“Hm, they’re the one fighting over my boys.” Vin said.
“Anyways..” Cheewin said.
“I’m going to marry Aerin and divorce Fang.” Sila blurted out running upstairs.
“Marry Aerin and-” Cheewin started.
“Divorce Fang?” Vin ended.
“He can’t!” Vin yelled.

Fang and Aerin
Aeirn pulled Fang’s arm to the café in the hospital.
“What do you need now?” Fang asked as they both sat down.
“I need to tell you something very important.” Aerin replied.
“What could be so important?” Fang asked.
“Divorce Sila.” Aerin said.
“This is really hard. I can’t just do that. Sila won’t sign the papers.” Fang replied.
“He will. I promise.” Aerin replied.
“How are you so sure?” Fang asked.
“I’ll tell you later, okay.” Aerin replied. Fang looked at her worried. She nodded.
“Okay. I’ll get them.” Fang said as she walked away.
“I’m sorry Fang. Sila was just using you but now you’ll be free and go back to Ton.” Aerin replied with a unsure smile.

Vin and Cheewin
“Sila, open the door. You can’t do this!” Vin replied. Cheewin and Vin were knocking on the door.
“Sila, open. You can’t just use Fang like this. You marry and then divorce her. Stop acting like a little kid and open the door.” Cheewin replied. The door swooshed open. Sila stood there with her arm on the door.
“What?” Sila asked.
“You can’t just divorce Fang and then marry Aerin. It’s like your using them.” Cheewin replied.
“Aerin agreed to marry me and Fang doesn’t even want to be with me, so it’s all good.” Sila said about to close the door. Vin held it.
“If you are going to marry that girl, then get out of my house. Don’t call me grandma anymore. I don’t want a disobedient grandson like you.” Vin replied looking away from Sila. Sila stared at her.
“Grandma!” Cheewin yelled.
“It’s his decision. I don’t want my popularity to drop because of him.” Vin replied walking away.
“Sila, I can’t believe it. What are you going to choose? That girl or the popularity. Most of all, that girl or our grandma?” Cheewin said. Sila looked at him.
“Hm, move.” Sila replied closing the door.
“You said your trying to help me but your behavior has changed. If you’re not going to be the same guy you were before, then I’ll happy for you to move out. I’ll be happy to not have you as a brother.” Cheewin replied sadly. Sila leaned against the door with tears.
“What’s the best choice?” Sila replied.

Later
Cheewin was outside getting into his car. His cell rang.
“Hello?” answered Cheewin.
“Hm, did you forget? We have a car wash today. Hurry. Cars are arriving.” View replied.
“Oh ho, I’m coming. Don’t rush me. I was busy with some stuff.” Cheewin replied.
“Bring some helpers, too. We need more people to help us. You and I won’t be enough.” View replied.
“Uh, okay.” Cheewin answered closing his phone. Sila walked outside past Cheewin’s car.
“Sila, I’m going to a car wash. Come with me.” Cheewin yelled. Sila turned around and faced him. Sila was wearing shades.
“It’s better than staying home.” Sila said. Cheewin nodded as Sila got in.
“What about your decision?” Cheewin asked.
“Can you not ask me this now? I don’t want to talk about it.” Sila replied. They drove out of the driveway. Sanee’s car was driving towards the house.
“Isn’t that Sanee?” Cheewin asked Sila.
“Woah, I don’t want her to see me. She’s getting annoying these days. Don’t tell her I’m here.” Sila replied ducking down to hide. Cheewin’s car stopped right when Sanee’s car stopped. The cars were both next to each others.
“Cheewin, where is Sila?” Sanee asked.
“Oh, uh, he’s not home now. He’s at a friend’s house.” Cheewin replied.
“Who’s house?” Sanee asked.
“I don’t really know either. He went early this morning.” Cheewin lied.
“Okay. I got to go now.” Sanee replied driving away.
“Where could Sila be?…. He probably is at that woman’s house!” Sanee replied driving towards the house. She remembered following Sila to Fang’s house once.

View and Aerin
Aerin was sitting down on the grass with a frown. View was pouring soap into a bucket.
“Aerin, why are you so glum?” View asked.
“Nothing. I’m happy.” Aerin replied smiling.
“They’ll be here soon.” View replied.
“Who is they?” Aerin asked standing up. She hoped that Sila wasn’t going to be coming.
“Us.” Sila said as Cheewin and him walked towards View and Aerin. Aerin looked at View.
“View, I’m sorry. I just remembered what I have to do.” Aerin said.
“But you said you were free today. You promised that you would help me raise money to pay for that statue.” View said.
“But-” Aerin was about to continue.
“But if you want to go, then go. We’re not going to force anyone to stay.” Sila said.
“I promised…” Aerin replied walking back over to where she was.
“Shall we start?” View asked. Cheewin nodded. A car drove in and stopped right in front of them.
“Please clean it as good as you can. I’m taking my girl on a date tonight.” the guy said walking out of the car.
“Sure. We’ll try our best. Please be patient.” View said as the guy handed her some money. Aerin sat down on the grass staring at Cheewin and View who were scrubbing the car with soap. Sila walked over and sat beside her.
“So lazy. We’re supposed to be here to help not just sit down.” Sila said.
“Then go help them.” Aerin replied.
“How about you?” Sila asked.
“Me? I’m staying here until the next car. I don’t want to be in anyone’s way.” Aerin said.
“Like who?” Sila asked.
“Someone.” Aerin replied standing up. Sila stood up also and held her hands in his hands.
“I’m sorry for all of this. I know that you’re very depressed now but I just want to see your smile today. Please.” Sila said looking into her eyes.
“Sorry? An apology can’t repay everything you’ve done.” Aerin said walking away. She walked over to View and started scrubbing the car with a soap sponge.
“Happy now?” Aerin yelled towards Sila. Sila nodded walking over to them. View looked at Aerin and Sila who were both acting strange.
“Why are both of you acting so strange?” View asked.
“Nothing.” Aerin answered.
“Actually….” Sila started. Aerin stared at him wondering what he was going to say.
“Sila.” Cheewin replied.
“What?” View asked.
“Aerin and I are getting married soon.” Sila said. View and Cheewin looked at each other.
“Did you know about this?” View asked him.
“Yeah, I just found out this morning.” Cheewin replied.
“And no one told me.” View said.
“Uhh…” Aerin tried to say something.
“Aerin, is this true? How about Fang?” View asked Aerin.
“Uhh, It’s just because….” Aerin tried to say something else.
“It’s because I’m divorcing Fang then marrying Aerin.” Sila said as he put his arm around Aerin.
“Let go. It’s embarrassing.” Aerin replied.
“We’re almost getting married.” Sila said. Aerin tried to move his arm of her. Sila smiled at Cheewin and View. Sila grabbed Aerin and kissed her on the lips.

Author of Revengeful Love:
hihi, thanks all my pretty readers.

replies:

azlisakhmer: thanks, ill keep trying :] tehee..,

daimondlakorn: revenge, lol :]

dancy: yeah, it does seem like that :/ thanks.

jeeja: hurt, :[ hehe.., thanks.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww short chapter but still great yea Sila and Aerin are both developing feeling for each other. Poor Peemai misunderstanding Chenup because of stupid Lada. yea finally Fang gonna be set free

jeeja

wow...so short, i don't like short >_<

hehe, but yeah, agreed 2 wat Azlisakhmer said!

puch

sarNie Egg
Wow...long time haven't comment this story...Sila still bad and mean... He doesn't change at all...!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 21
sorries, short chapter ;P

View and Cheewin stared at them with bulging eyes. Aerin tried to push him away but he was stronger. Sila moved his lips away from hers.
“You!” Aerin replied slapping him. She was already starting to regret marrying him but about Fang. Sila smiled.
“Now where are we?” Sila asked. View and Cheewin looked away from them pretending that they haven’t seen anything.
“Next car!” View yelled as Cheewin and her stood beside each other. The car drove up next to them as they all got ready to clean it. Aerin avoided washing near Sila but it was hard since he kept following her.
“I should stay with my love.” Sila said to Aerin. She threw soap at him.
“Who’s your love? Not me.” Aerin replied. Sila smiled throwing soap back at her.
“Hm, you’re going to get it.” Aerin said as she got the hose ready to spray Sila with it.
“Hey, I need to go soon and some of you are just playing.” the guy that owned the car said walking up to Aerin and Sila.
“Sorry.” Sila and Aerin said going back to work.
“Aerin, you and Sila go get us drinks. You guys aren't really cooperating.” View replied. Aerin looked at View then at Sila.
“I’ll go by myself.” Aerin replied.
“What if someone captures you?” Sila asked.
“Hey, no one will. I’ll go quickly.” Aerin said.
“Stop arguing. Hurry.” Cheewin replied as he and View smiled at each other.

Fang’s house
Sanee drove her car into the driveway then got out. She ran to the door anxious to get to Sila. Sila must’ve been here.
“Sila! Sila! It’s me, Sanee!” Sanee yelled loudly. Fang walked down the stairs to see who was screaming.
“Sanee.” Fang replied seeing her.
“Oh, it’s you.” Sanee said disgusted.
“Why are you here?” Fang asked.
“Where’s my Sila?” Sanee asked.
“Sila, oh he’s not here. Why?” Fang asked.
“Don’t lie. Sila has to be here.” Sanee replied walking into the house.
“Hey, I said he wasn’t here!” Fang said pulling her arm.
“I don’t believe you. Sila has to be here.” Sanee said pulling Fang away.
“But he’s not. You can try to call him.” Fang replied.
“I already tried. He didn’t answer because he was with you. I know you guys are hiding him somewhere.” Sanee replied. Fang held her arm.
“I swear, he’s not in here.” Fang said. Sanee held her arms.
“You slut! Stealing my boyfriend. Do you think that you can lie to me? You mean nothing to him. I’m sick of your face. Go away.” Sanee replied slapping her. Fang fell to the ground. Peemai walked into the room when she heard the commotion.
“Sanee.” Peemai replied seeing her.
“I’m here to get Sila. Now don’t lie to me. Tell me where he is!” Sanee yelled.
“He’s not in here. Get out!” Peemai said. Peemai held Sanee’s arm so she couldn’t go. Fang was holding onto her cheek.
“You! Go out or I’ll call the police.” Peemai said.
“Do you know who I am? I don’t need to listen to you.” Sanee said.
“I know who you are. Just get out. Sila’s not in here.” Peemai said. Sanee slapped her as Peemai fell right beside Fang.
“You!” Peemai said walking over to Sanee. She slapped her twice.
“Hey!” Sanee yelled.
“Why can’t I? I’’m human, too. You slapped Fang and then you slapped me.” Peemai replied. Sanee walked to the doors.
“I know Sila’s in here!” Sanee replied walking outside and into her car.
“Are you alright?” Peemai asked Fang.
“Yeah.” Fang replied.

Car Wash
“Are you really sure about the marriage?” Aerin asked Sila as they walked out of the building. Sila was carrying two plastic cups.
“Of course.” Sila replied still thinking about what his grandma said about him moving out.
“Are you okay? You seem different.” Aerin replied.
“Hey, you don’t know me. Stop talking so much.” Sila said.
“Hm. Is something wrong? With your family? Or is it me?” Aerin asked.
“Nothing’s wrong.” Sila said. They continued walking until someone held Sila’s arm. He turned around to face Aerin.
“Sit down.” Aerin replied as they sat down on a bench.
“We should get to them.” Sila replied.
“You seem worried… about what?” Aerin asked.
“I said nothing.” Sila said.
“Nothing? Don’t lie. Tell me.” Aerin said. He looked at her eyes. She seemed like she really wanted to know. Should he tell her or not?
“Fine. Grandma Vin..” Sila started. Aerin looked at him.
“Continue..” Aerin said seeing that he wasn’t saying anything.
“She says that if I marry you, then I have to move out of the house.” Sila said.
“Then what are you going to do?” Aerin asked.
“I’m going to move out and marry you.” Sila said. Aerin looked away as she felt her cheeks burning.
“But, how about your fame?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t care about that. At least you want to marry me not just for my money.” Sila said.
“B-but-” Aerin replied. Sila put his finger on her lip.
“It’s really okay. I’m getting sick of that house anyways. I want to run away somewhere far.” Sila said.
“But you can’t run away from all your problems. Soon they’ll catch up to you.” Aerin said. Sila looked at her not believing what was happening.
“Uhh… I, I’m sorry about back then. I’m sorry for hurting you and Fang. I didn’t mean to but it was just because it was for-” Sila said then stopped. He recognized that he was just going to tell everything. Sila stood up and walked away.
“Sila!” Aerin yelled. She stayed sitting down wondering what he was going to say.

Fang
She was driving in her car happily. Fang remembered what Aerin told her to do about the divorce. She was finally going to be free and go back to Ton. Although a feeling of guilt rushed through her. It seemed as if she was scared. Was Ton going to go back to her. She remembered the phone call when Ton was acting like he didn’t know her. Maybe he was just making a joke. Minutes later, she arrived at the restaurant to get a drink. Fang walked inside.
She continued walking until she was surprised that someone was there. Ton was sitting with another girl. Fang walked over to them thinking that the girl was just a friend or relative.
“Ton, I’m here to meet you. I’ll stay with you from now on.” Fang replied.
“Who is she, Ton?” the girl asked Ton. She was sitting beside him.
“Who are you? Don’t worry, she’s just mistaking me for someone else.” Ton said. Ton and the girl walked away as Fang stood there speechless.
“Ton, it’s me, Fang? Don’t you remember.” Fang said. Ton stopped turned around.
“Sorry but I don’t think we ever met before.” Ton said as he continued to walk away with the girl. Ton and the girl walked outside.
“Ton, maybe she misunderstood. We’re just cousins.” the girl replied.
“Sorry.” Ton said as the girl walked away. Ton stood there staring into the clear windows. He could see that Fang was still standing there. He stared sadly at what he just said. All of a sudden, Fang fell backwards.
“Fang!” Ton yelled running into the building. He picked up Fang ignoring the people that were looking at them.

Peemai at home in bed
“You don’t know how much I miss you. Aerin won’t let us see each other. I’m in a different city now but I’ll still remain yours.” the cd played. Peemai stared at the boom box as tears fell from her eyes. Peemai sat up quickly. Luckily it was all just a dream.
“Chenup. Where are you?” Peemai asked herself. She laid back onto the bed thinking about everything.

Later
“Sila.” Aerin replied. He turned around to face her. They were still at the car wash place. Cheewin and View had already left.
“What?” Sila asked.
“Uhh, the divorce papers. Fang already has them. She should be waiting for us now.” Aerin said.
“Uhh, sure.” Sila replied. They looked into each other’s eyes. It was so weird that Sila was actually acting nice for once. He was always hateful and mean but what was up with him now. Minutes later, Aerin and Sila were in the car while Sila was driving.
“Sila, may I ask… What’s wrong with you? You seem… different.” Aerin replied.
“Do you really have the guts to ask that?” Sila asked.
“Of course. Why not?” Aerin asked.
“Unless you want me to be my rude self.” Sila said.
“No. Never mind. You’ll never be understandable.” Aerin replied looking away. She folded her arms across her chest.

Fang’s House
“Are you ready?” Sila asked Aerin.
“Yeah.” Aerin said as they both stood beside each other staring at the house. They started to walk as Sila put his hand on Aerin’s hand.
“Hey, what are you doing? This is not a good time to tell them about our marriage.” Aerin replied.
“Hey, they’ll find out sooner or later.” Sila said holding Aerin’s hand. Aerin tried to move his hand away but he held it tightly. They walked into the house surprised to see that May and View were standing there.
“Mom, I mean Aunt, what’s wrong?” Aerin asked.
“Fang is missing.” May started as she heard Aerin’s voice. She stared at Sila and Aerin and at their hands holding tightly.
“Fang is missing. How? Where did she go?” Aerin asked worriedly.
“Now I know why she’s missing. It’s because of you!” May said misunderstanding everything.
“M-me?” Aerin asked. Sila and View looked at Aerin.
“You know that Sila is Fang’s husband but still you are holding hands with him. I can’t believe you would do this to Fang. At first, the news showed you and Sila and I didn’t believe it but now I see it. I was blind all along.” May said with tears streaming down her cheeks.
“May, no. No. I wouldn’t. It’s just that-” Aerin started.
“I don’t want to see your face anymore. You liar! I believed in you. I brought you into this house and took care of you but then you act like this. Aerin, please go away. Don’t come back!” May replied. Aerin looked at everyone in the room and ran out of the house crying. Sila looked at May and View.
“I’m sorry but you misunderstood.” Sila said.
“And you, you cheater. How could you cheat on Fang?” May replied.
“But-” Sila replied.
“Please, get out!” May yelled. Sila stared at them then walked out. View held May’s arm.
“Mom, that was too much. Maybe you misunderstood them.” View replied.
“I misunderstood? I’ve been blind before but now I see that Aerin is just a bad person.” May replied.
“I wonder where Fang is.” View replied hoping that she was okay.
“She said she would be back about hours ago but she never came yet. I called her but there was no answer.” May replied.

Fang and Ton
Ton was out on the balcony. He was staring at the sky thinking about Fang and what to do next. He turned around as he saw that Fang was sitting up staring into space. He walked over to her putting his hand on her forehead. Fang moved his hand away from her head.
“Are you feeling okay?” Ton asked.
“Where’s your girlfriend?” Fang asked.
“Oh, her, she was just a cousin.” Ton replied.
“A cousin? Why are you ignoring me before?” Fang asked.
“Because.. Well why were you there? Did you need something to tell me?” Ton asked.
“I wasn’t expecting you to be there with another girl but I had to tell you some things.” Fang said.
“Like what?” Ton asked looking into her wandering eyes.
“I’m divorcing Sila.” Fang replied.
“Really?! Did he agree with it?” Ton asked happily.
“I’m not sure… and also I have to tell you one more thing.” Fang replied in a monotone.
“What is it?” Ton asked looking at her strange expression.
“I’m… pregnant.” Fang replied.

PREVIEW
Sila held her arm with a tight grip.
“Sila, let go. We’re not married anymore.” Fang replied.
“I heard your marrying Ton. Already? We just divorced a week ago. Were you planning this all along?” Sila asked.

Hope you guys are enjoying. Sorry for late updates. School has been in the way :/
well.., thanks for reading. [same words]. lol.., :]

replies:

azlisakhmer: sorry for short chapter, lol. Lada ;P free Fang. :]]]

jeeja: you don't like short. me, too, lmao.., :]]

daimondlakorn: agreed. hate Lada.

dancy: poor Peemai. tehee.., agreed, lovee Sila && Aerin.

puch: bad Sila, lol. ;/

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
wth Fang is pregnant? how is that who the hell the father :excuse my language... Awww just when Aerin about to understand Sila he holds himself back. Poor Peemai she misses Chenup he needs to come beg for her forgiveness. Fang and Ton they should have a chance to be together fate has been so mean to them. Love the update.. I want more chemistry between Sila Aerin lol. May misunderstood too that Aerin a bad person she did everything for Fang. Girl stay with skool we understand that your life pretty busy

jeeja

wow, did I miss something. I don't recall any love scenes...hehe...

lol, like Azlisakhmer said, we need more Aerin & Sila scenes...especially love :p :D ^_____^

puch

sarNie Egg
oh no who is the father?
what's Sila going to do next and what his plan really is?

oh poor peemai!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nice to see the Aerin and Sila have some time to talk. Aww poor Aerin the mom or auntie is just mean to her.

OMG so sad for Fang and she pregnant? Didn't know she was pregnant. The next chapter look good.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 22

“Y-you’re pregnant?” Ton asked. Fang nodded her head still shocked herself. Ton put his hand on top of hers.
“We’ll go to the hospital to find out soon. Don’t worry.” Ton said giving a comforting smile. Fang nodded.

Aerin and Sila
Aerin was walking. She continued walking as Sila was following her.
“Aerin! Wait! Where are you going?” Sila yelled down the street. Sila ran up to her putting his arms around her. Aerin was still sobbing.
“It’s okay. I’m still here.” Sila replied.
“Great. I’d rather be with someone else.” Aerin replied.
“Hey, we’re going to get married. May doesn’t really mean that. She misunderstood.” Sila said.
“Didn’t you hear her? She said she didn’t want to see me anymore.” Aerin replied. Sila put his hands on her shoulder turning her around to face him. She kept her head down not looking at him. Sila put his hand on her chin putting her face up to face him.
“Don’t cry.” Sila replied wiping her tears. Aerin looked at him starting to feel a little better but still this sweet prince wasn’t going to make her feel way better.

Peemai
Peemai opened the door slowly as if someone was going to hit her for opening the door. Peemai scanned the place making sure that no one saw her. She had to get to Chenup but couldn’t tell anyone. Aerin had forbid her to see Chenup but that wasn’t going to stop her. Peemai crept down the stairs slowly. She ran out of the house and into her car. Peemai sat on the driver seat and took a deep breath happy that she had made it.
“Chenup, here I come.” Peemai replied starting the engine.

Towin
He was in his car driving. Aerin’s image flickered around in his head as he smiled.
“I hope she didn’t forget about me.” Towin replied. He kept driving his car ready to go to Aerin’s house until he saw Sila and Aerin standing there. He stopped his car and walked over to them.
“Aerin.” Towin said staring at both of them. Aerin pushed Sila away from her.
“Towin, hi. I didn’t know you were there.” Aerin said.
“You both didn’t know. You guys were too busy to notice me.” Towin sighed.
“Towin, it’s not that. Let’s go.” Aerin said taking Towin’s hand. She glared at Sila.
“Let’s go. There’s some people here that really.. Annoy me.” Aerin said. Towin nodded taking her into his car. Sila stood there kicking a can nearby. He was angry that Towin came. Towin got into the car not starting the engine. He faced Aerin.
“Aerin, I loved you for a long time but you never noticed. Don’t you know that I care for you?” Towin asked holding her hands.
“Towin…we’re just friends.” Aerin said not taking him seriously. Towin looked into her eyes seeing that she didn’t really like him at all. He turned away and started the engine driving towards his house.
“Towin, I’m really sorry. Sila and I were just talking. Nothing happened.” Aerin said softly. Towin ignored her looking angrily away. The whole ride was silent.

Towin’s House
“Come here!” Towin angrily said pulling her arm. He lead her into his house as Aerin pushed him away.
“Towin, it hurts. Are you okay?” Aerin asked.
“Does it really matter to you?” Towin asked. He held Aerin’s arm again and led her upstairs into his bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed as Aerin sat up quickly looking at him scared.
“Towin.. What are you going to do?” Aerin asked. He stared at her with evil bulging eyes.
“Aerin, you have to and only be mine.” Towin said as he walked closer to her.
“Towin, stop it. Don’t. What are you doing?” Aerin said moving away from him. He held her wrists pushing her down. Aerin tried to push him off her. He smiled at her then started kissing her neck.
“Towin! Stop! Stop!” Aerin yelled over and over. She tried hitting him with her arms but he pinned her arms over her head. She tried hard to get loose then bit Towin’s arm. He backed away holding his arm and staring at her.
“You’re going to get it now.” Towin said grinning. He was walking towards her again until his cell rang. He took it out and answered it. Aerin sat up crying on the bed. She had her arms folded across her chest. She stared away from Towin. She would have never imagined Towin to do this.
“Okay. I’ll see what the files say. Wait for a moment.” Towin spoke into the phone. He took the phone away from his ear and spoke to Aerin.
“I’ll be right back. Stay here or else I’ll find and punish you.” Towin said walking out of the room. Aerin sighed still crying. She got up from the bed taking out her cell. Luckily it was still in her pocket. Aerin quickly went to her contacts list and pressed the first name, it was Sila’s number.
“Sila.” Aerin spoke crying.
“Hey? Aerin, are you crying? What happened?” Sila asked hearing her different voice and crying.
“I’m… please help me. I’m at Towin’s house now. Please help! I can’t get out easily. Help me. Please.” Aerin pleaded knowing that it was probably not going to work but right now she needed help.
“Towin’s house? I thought he was your good man. You’re kidding me, aren’t you?” Sila joked.
“Please.” Aerin pleaded again. She heard footsteps towards the door. Aerin took down the cell and hung up on Sila.
“Aerin! Are you there?” Sila yelled wondering why she hung up. Towin walked into the room.
“I knew you were going to talk with someone on the phone.” Towin said taking the cell from her. He grinned and walked out of the room. Aerin was disgusted by Towin. He changed or was he really like this? She continued walking around the room and then walked to the door which was lock. She struggled to open it but it didn’t work.
“Hm..” Aerin replied. She walked over to the desk seeing that the drawer was open a bit. She took a peek inside recognizing a wallet.
“This isn’t Towin’s wallet.” Aerin said reaching in. She took out the wallet and opened it seeing part of the name. What! It seemed like it was…her..
“Aerin, what are you doing?” Towin asked standing behind her. Aerin quickly put the wallet back in and faced him as their faces were close. She pushed him away from her as he grinned.
“I was doing.. Nothing. Nothing at all.” Aerin replied still not looking at him.
“Now are you ready?” Towin asked. Aerin looked at him panicking about what to do next.
“I, I’m really hungry. Do you have food?” Aerin asked. Towin rolled his eyes.
“Of course, wait here.” Towin said turning around. Aerin quickly grabbed a vase nearby and hit Towin on the back. He fell right down as Aerin ran out of the room.
“She has to be here.” Sila said walking into the house. He looked around hearing nothing. Aerin ran down the stairs with Towin behind her. He quickly grabbed her arm.
“Aerin, you can’t leave me!” Towin yelled. Sila recognized them on the stairs. He looked up seeing Towin with his unbuttoned shirt and Aerin’s hair was all messy. Of course, you knew what he thought they did.
“Let go. I have to go. I hate you! How could you?” Aerin yelled trying to take his grip off her arm.
“Ahem!” Sila yelled as Aerin and Towin turned to face Sila.
“Sila!” Aerin and Towin spoke.
“Sorry to be ruining your moment.” Sila said turned around. Aerin caught up to him and held his arm.
“You came! Thanks. Now please take me out of this place.” Aerin said breathing heavily.
“I can’t believe you. Are you really that easy?” Sila asked.
“Me easy? You don’t know what happened.” Aerin said.
“I know exactly what happened. You called me so I could see that you and Towin are lovers and that you don’t want to marry me. I’m fine with that. We won’t get married!” Sila said walking away. Aerin turned around to face Towin. Towin smirked.
“Well, then I guess your mines.” Towin said. Aerin turned back to see that Sila had already droven away.

Hospital
Fang walked out of the room and stared at Ton.
“What happened? Who’s the father?” Ton asked. Fang looked at him.
“The father is… you. Of course..” Fang said.
“But.. How?” Ton asked smiling.
“I’m not sure but that night when everyone was at the beach and you and I went to the hotel.. “ Fang spoke. Ton pulled her into a hug.
“I’ll be the best father ever.” Ton said.
“We’ll get married as soon as possible.” Fang said hugging him back.

Sila
“That stupid girl! I should’ve never went there!” Sila said driving to his house. He stopped at the driveway waiting for the helpers to open the gate.
“Open the gates!” Sila yelled angrily. The helper walked up to him.
“Sila, I’m sorry but your grandma and brother won’t let you come in. You’re not allowed to come in now.” the helper spoke.
“Please open the doors. I’m really angry now.” Sila said.
“Sorry, Sila but I must obey your grandma’s rules.” the helper said walking back into the house.
“Aerin! You’re the one that made me lose my family!” Sila yelled with rage. Cheewin drove out of the driveway and stopped right beside Sila’s car.
“Oh, sir, what do you need? I don’t think we’re supposed to have any visitors today.” Cheewin spoke smiling.
“Stop joking. Let me in!” Sila said.
“Sorry, Sila.” Cheewin said and drove away. Sila walked out of his car.
“Cheewin, come back! Right now!” Sila yelled. Cheewin’s car didn’t stop. Sila ran his fingers through his car and kicked his car.

Hospital
Sanee was at the hospital looking for Fang and Ton.
“Aha! I knew they would be here. I’ll take pictures, send them to Sila, and Sila will divorce this girl and marry me!” Sanee said taking out her camera. She had spotted Fang and Ton nearby.
“I can’t believe I’m pregnant. I’m kind of scared.” Fang spoke.
“Pregnant?” Sanee asked herself.
“It’s okay.” Ton said.
“With who? Sila?” Sanee asked herself. She dropped the camera onto the ground thinking about who the father of the child was.
“It has to be Sila’s child. I can never make that child live.” Sanee said angrily clenching her fingers.

Aerin
Aerin walked down the sidewalk sadly.
“I’m glad I escaped from him. I told him to go get me food but he forgot to lock the door. Stupid.” Aerin thought in her head. Where was she going to stay that night? She couldn’t go home. She couldn’t trust Towin anymore. Sila hated her. Minutes later, she stared up at the hotel. It was better than nothing. She walked inside hoping it wasn’t those hotels with drunk people all over. Luckily, it seemed like a 5 star hotel. She got the key to a room and walked in smiling at the velvet furniture room. She sat down exhausted about what happened that day.
“I hate Towin…. And especially him, Sila.” Aerin said taking out a notebook in her purse.
“Number one, make him love me.” Aerin wrote down in her notebook. She smiled knowing the perfect way to hurt Sila.
“Now you’ll experience the hurt that Fang experienced.” Aerin said. She then stared down at what she wrote. She scribbled it and wrote something else instead.
“Never fall in love with him.” Aerin said not wanting to have anything to do with this hateful person. She stared out of the window at the bright stars in the dark sky. For once, everything was calm and peaceful but she knew that this peacefulness wasn’t going to last for long. Tomorrow would be a whole new day of drama.

Preview
Sanee walked over to Fang exactly knowing how to destroy her. Fang turned around in time to see Sanee.

“You already paid for my grandma being at the hospital?!” Aerin asked.
“Of course, I did it right when they needed the money.” Sila said.
“I worked for you in modeling just for the money for my grandma and you already paid the cost! There was no point in working for you. You know how much I hate you. Why didn’t you tell me?” Aerin asked.
“There was no point of telling you….. I like seeing you suffer.” Sila said.

sorries for the really late update.
i've been busy. weekdays are filled with homework and studying
&& weekends are packed with parties and chores.
ill try to update the next chapter a.s.a.p. :]
thanks lovely readers.

replies:

aslisakhmer: thanks for understanding me :] lovee you girl. tehee.., agreed. everyones misunderstanding :/

jeeja: haha.., sure, ill try to put in more love scenes.

puch: poor peemai :/ let's see who the father is..

dancy: agreed. pregnant. thanks :]

daimondlakorn: hehe.., thanks :]]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update.

Aww so the father is Ton. I'm glad it was Ton I almost thought Sail was the father....hehe

Poor Sila misunderstood Aerin.

jeeja

Sanee is annoying. Gosh I can't believe she's trying to kill Fang's child already. Urgh...

Ton's such a nice guy.
And Sila is a pain in the but2ies... :p
Revenge, it'll never be an end.

puch

sarNie Egg
What??? Sanee...!! I hope that Ton or someone else come on time to help Fang!!

Sila and Aerin - their revenge will never end!!! When will understand each other??