Revengeful Love ~ COMPLETE ~ CHAPTER 26

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Uh uh looks like Aerin and Sila are gonna sleep together her planned backfire. Fang and Ton should just get together they love and care about each other

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
omg...this is really...wow...impact...lol...
i really wonder what will happen now...
it's making me soooooooo curious...O.O

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 16
By: M&M

Peemai
Peemai was in her sleeping outfit. She walked down the stairs and outside where Chenup was. Chenup was standing with his arms folded. He was by the ocean. Peemai walked over to him.
“Chenup.” Peemai said sweetly. Chenup turned around startled.
“Oh hey.” Chenup said scratching the back of his head nervously.
“So…. What did you need to talk to me about?” Peemai asked.
“Oh, uhh, not really that much but I was wondering if you want to go out with me sometimes to like eat..” Chenup nervously said.
“Are you asking me on a date?” Peemai asked.
“Sure, I guess I am.” Chenup said.
“Okay, well ask me again.” Peemai said smiling. Chenup smiled.
“Do you want to go with me to dinner sometimes?” Chenup asked.
“Sure. I’d love to. Since you asked, then you’ll make the date.” Peemai said.
“Sure.” Chenup said happily. Peemai bent over and kissed Chenup on the cheek as Chenup’s mouth dropped open. Peemai stepped back and walked away.
“She’s too cute.” Chenup said.
“How dare she kiss Chenup?” Lada said staring at the balcony. Lada didn’t hear the conversation but saw Peemai kiss him. Chenup stood there still thinking about everything.

Aerin
Aerin was walking in the hallway as Peemai walked up to her.
“What’s up with the smile?” Aerin asked.
“Nothing.” Peemai said.
“Wait! Chenup, right? He said something.” Aerin said.
“Hmm..,” Peemai said. Aerin gave her a little push.
“What did he say?” Aerin asked.
“He asked me to a date!” Peemai blurted out.
“Oh wow.” Aerin said.
“Yeah, I need to sleep now.” Peemai said and walked into her room. Aerin shook her head smiling. She continued walking until something hard hit her head. Aerin fell to the ground. Sanee stood there holding a book.
“Don’t wake up yet.” Sanee spoke as Pim walked up to her.
“Sanee, I already did what you told me. Towin is in the bed now.” Pim whispered.
“Good job. Take her into the same room and put her beside Towin.” Sanee said.
“I’m not so sure about this.” Pim said.
“Hey, you said you would help me.” Sanee said.
“Fine.” Pim said as she dragged Aerin to the room. Sanee looked around to see if anyone was watching. She quickly went into her room.

Next morning
Aerin rubbed her eyes as she woke up. She looked to her side as she saw a lump. Something was under the blanket.
“Who could it be?” Aerin asked herself. She quickly pulled the blanket of the thing. It was Sila He was shirtless. Aerin looked away quickly covering her eyes.
“Why? Why is he here?” Aerin asked putting the blanket around her. Sila awoke as soon as he heard Aerin’s voice. He sat up.
“Why are you here?!” Sila asked. Aerin looked at him.
“I should be asking you.” Aerin said.
“This is my room!” Sila said.
“How can you be so careless?” Aerin asked still looking away. Sila got out of the bed, luckily still wearing his pants.
“I didn’t do anything to you. You probably came her yourself. What are you planning to do? Tell everyone that I raped you!” Sila said.
“No! You want to! You’re the one that kissed me!” Aerin said loudly. Sila saw his shirt on the ground and picked it up. He quickly put it on. Aerin was still wearing her pajamas. She got out of the bed.
“I can’t believe it.” Aerin said as she walked to the door. Sila followed her holding her arm.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Sila asked.
“To my room!” Aerin said.
“You sick mind! Are you trying to make me like you?” Sila said.
“Never, who would like you?” Aerin asked as she tried to open the door. Sila moved her away not wanting her to open the door.
“What’s wrong with you? I want to get out!” Aerin yelled.
“You have to tell me first why you’re in here!” Sila said as he pulled Aerin away. Aerin got a pillow form the bed and started hitting him with it.
“You! How can you do this to me!” Aerin said hitting him. Sila pulled the pillow away from her as he fell on top of her. They stared at each other as Aerin tried to move away.
“I told you! I didn’t do anything.” Sila said.
“What’s this?” Chenup asked as he and Peemai walked in. Sila quickly got off Aerin as Aerin stood up. Sila scratched his head nervously.
“Why is Aerin in here?” Peemai asked walking over to Aerin. Aerin frowned.
“You should ask him!” Aerin said.
“I didn’t do anything. I don’t know why you’re in here!” Sila said. The door was open. Sanee walked in smiling.
“Towin, are you happy now?” Sanee asked walking in. She stood still when she saw Sila.
“Sila, why, why are you here?” Sanee asked.
“Sanee, this is my room. Don’t misunderstand me, Aerin came in here. I didn’t do anything.” Sila said thinking that Sanee was mad.
“You mean this is your room!” Sanee said.
“Yeah, why?” Sila asked. Sanee gasped.
“Then, ….Pim!” Sanee said madly as she stomped out of the room.
“Sila.” Chenup said.
“Chenup, it’s not what I looks like. I didn’t do anything.” Sila said.
“One girl and one guy sleeping together. What else? I can’t believe you.” Chenup said walking away. Peemai stared at Sila then at Aerin.
“Sila. Aerin.” Peemai said following Chenup. Aerin and Sila looked at each other.
“It’s your fault that Peemai and Chenup are mad at me!” Aerin said.
“Mad at you! They’re mad at me! This was your plan, wasn’t it. You want to sleep with me so much, do you?” Sila said.
“Hey, no I don’t!” Aerin said backing away. Sila walked closer to her.
“You’re the one that wants to sleep with me!” Sila said as Aerin fell onto the bed.
“Stay away! What are you doing?” Aerin asked as Sila went onto the bed. Sila’s face was inches away from Aerin’s. Aerin pushed him away as she got off the bed.
“Stay away from me! I hate you! How can you do this to me? You’re married.” Aerin said as she ran out of the room. Sila sat on the bed.
“What really happened last night?” Sila asked himself.

Cheewin and View
They were driving to the beach.
“You know, we could’ve just stayed at that hotel.” Cheewin said.
“Stay there? I don’t want to stay there with you.” View said.
“Well, we’re driving back and forth and I’m kind of getting tired of it.” Cheewin said.
“Well, we’re almost there anyways, so stop whining.” View said.
“I’m not whining.” Cheewin said.
“Then stop complaining.” View said.
“Well, we’re here.” Cheewin said as he parked.
“There’s Chenup and Peemai.” View said getting out of the car.
“I knew that they liked each other!” Cheewin said.
“Chenup looks sort of mad.” View said.
“Let’s go see.” Cheewin said as they ran up to Chenup and Peemai.
“What’ wrong?” Cheewin asked.
“Cheewin, View.” Peemai said surprised that they were together.
“Go ask your brother, Sila! Go ask what he did wrong!” Chenup said.
“Sila?” Cheewin asked.
“How could he do this?” Chenup said.
“Sila, you!” Cheewin said as he ran into the house.
“View, where were you?” Peemai asked.
“I’ll tell you later. Now is not the right time.” View said.

Cheewin
Cheewin ran into the room swinging the door open. Sila was still sitting on the bed. Cheewin went over to him.
“Sila, what did you do?” Cheewin asked.
“Nothing, why?” Sila asked. Cheewin held his collar.
“I know you did something!” Cheewin said.
“Fine, I’ll tell you. Anyways you’re not on my side anymore. Aerin and I slept together last night.” Sila said. Cheewin stared at him punching him in the face.
“What did you do to her?” Cheewin asked.
“I swear I did nothing. I don’t remember what happened.” Sila said.
“I can’t trust you.” Cheewin said.

Sanee
“Pim! Pim!” Sanee yelled sitting on her bed. Pim ran into the room.
“What Miss Sanee? Did our plan work?” Pim asked.
“You idiot! How dare you! That guy wasn’t Towin, it was Sila!” Sanee said slapping Pim on the cheek. Pim started crying.
“Miss Sanee, but you said room 3!” Pim said.
“You don’t need to explain.” Sanee said angrily.
“Please forgive me. I really didn’t know.” Pim said.
“Forgive you? Never!” Sanee said getting a glass cup on the table nearby.
“What are you going to do?” Pim asked scared. Sanee threw the cup as it hit into Pim’s head. Her head started bleeding.
“Miss Sanee, I said I was sorry.” Pim said.
“Get out! I don’t ever want to see you again!” Sanee said as Pim ran out. Towin saw Pim running past him. He quickly ran into Sanee’s room.
“What happened to her? She had a bloody head.” Towin said.
“Nothing, really.” Sanee said.
“How did she get a bloody head then?” Towin asked.
“Umm, she didn’t paint my nails right so I accidentally hit her too hard.” Sanee said.
“You devil.” Towin said.
“Don’t call me that!” Sanee said standing up. Towin pushed her back down as Sanee plopped down on the bed.
“You!” Sanee yelled as Towin walked out. Sanee followed him.
“Where are you going?” Sanee asked not wanting Towin to know about the Aerin and Sila situation.
“To see Aerin.” Towin said.
“She’s busy now.” Sanee said.
“Move, I need to go.” Towin said. They passed Sila’s room which had the door wide open.
“How could you sleep with Aerin? You’re already married. Are you just doing this to try to hurt Fang?” Cheewin yelled.
“Sila…slept with Aerin!” Towin said as he heard Cheewin.
“No, nothing. Maybe you’re ears are not working. Let’s go somewhere else.” Sanee lied.
“Move!” Towin said as he walked into Sila’s bedroom. Sila and Towin stared at each other giving killer stares. Sanee followed.
“What did you just say?” Towin asked.
“Sila slept with Aerin!” Cheewin blurted.
“No way! I don’t believe it.” Towin said.
“Well you better.” Sila said walking out of the room. He walked to Aerin’s door knocking on the door quickly over and over.
“Who is it?” Aerin yelled laying on the bed with the blanket over.
“Just open it!” Sila yelled still knocking.
“I’m sleeping. Go away!” Aerin said.
“It’s Sila, your best friend.” Sila joked.
“Monster!” Aerin screamed.
“You better open the door or you’ll regret it.” Sila said.
“Go away!” Aerin yelled as Sila walked away from the door.
“So annoying. I hate him!” Aerin said.

Ton and Fang
“Ton, why is there so much people around this hotel?” Fang asked looking outside. The sound of the people woke her up. Ton rubbed his head with his hand and walked over to Fang.
“I don’t know. Maybe a celebrity was found at this hotel or something.” Ton said. There were crowds of people and some were holding cameras.
“There they are!” one reporter screamed. Everyone looked up at Ton and Fang on the balcony and started taking photos.
“Why are they taking photos of…us?” Fang asked.
“Probably someone below or above us. Why would they be taking our photos?” Ton said as he and Fang walked back inside.

Author of Revengeful Love:
hehe.., thanks for reading. i hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic :]]

Revengeful Love
Chapter 17 PREVIEW:

"I know exactly what to do next. To hurt Fang..." Sila said confidently.

"How dare you sleep with Aerin? What did she do to you?" Towin said holding Sila's collar.
"I like her so what. Aerin's a pretty girl with a smart personality. Who wouldn't like her and you know that." Sila said smiling.

"Why isn't Chenup here yet?" Peemai asked looking outside. It was raining hard. She was in a restaurant.

"Aerin, forgive me. I...I..." Sila said standing in the rain.

Chapter 17 Coming Soon :]]

replies:

azlisakhmer: haha.., backfired. :]] Fang && Ton, exactly :]

jeeja: hehe..., well here's the chapter :]

daimondlakorn: hehe.., thanks :] curiosity, happens all the time with me :]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww really good chapter I love it Sila falling 4 Aerin lol Awww I hope Aerin makes Sila really jealous with Towin haha. awww Peemai and Chenup have a date so kyote looks like Ton and Fang were caught in the same situation as Aerin and Sila. Love how the storyline is going :D :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
O so cute, Sila is falling for Aerin! I can't wait wat Sila will confess! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 17

“We should go back to the beach. They’re probably worrying about us.” Fang said. Ton nodded as they went to get their stuff.

Chenup and Peemai
“Hmm, I forgot. Did Ton get here yet?” Chenup asked.
“Who?” Peemai said.
“Ton. My friend, he said he was going to get here yesterday.” Chenup said.
“Call him.” Peemai said recognizing the name Ton. Chenup picked up his cell and called Ton. Seconds later, he put the cell phone down.
“He’s not answering.” Chenup said.
“That’s weird.” Peemai said thinking about Fang and Ton.

Aerin
She was still in the bed until the door burst open. Sila walked into the room.
“Hey, get out!” Aerin said pushing him.
“I told you to open.” Sila said. Aerin walked away to the other side of the bed.
“What do you need?” Aerin asked.
“I need to know why you were sleeping in my bed.” Sila said.
“I told you that I don’t know. It’s probably your fault.” Aerin said.
“Do you think that you will get wealthy by sleeping with me?” Sila asked.
“Huh, never!” Aerin said.
“I’m sorry. It’s bad enough that you’re selling your body for money.” Sila said.
“What?” Aerin said as she slapped him. Sila looked back at her grinning.
“Maybe you might get money by doing that.” Sila said walking closer to her. Aerin slapped him again.
“Get out! I don’t want to hear anything else.” Aerin said covering her ears. Sila pulled down her arms.
“But you have to listen. It might work. Maybe you’ll get money for sleeping with me.” Sila said. Aerin glared at him hitting him.
“Nasty, nasty, nasty.” Aerin said still hitting him.
“You can hit as much as you want but the pain inside will remain.” Sila said.
“I told you to get out, get out!” Aerin said. Sila smiled and walked out as Aerin sat down on the ground crying.
“Nasty man!” Aerin said madly. Sila walked out of the room until someone grabbed his collar.
"How dare you sleep with Aerin? What did she do to you?" Towin said holding Sila's collar.
“It’s you.” Sila said not surprised.
“Of course it’s me. Why are you doing this to Aerin and Fang?” Towin asked.
“I guess I should tell you since you asked.” Sila said.
“I don’t like people like you.” Towin said.
"I like her so what. Aerin's a pretty girl with a smart personality. Who wouldn't like her and you know that." Sila said smiling.
“You can’t. You’re already married with Fang!” Towin said.
“I can’t stop myself from liking her. I’m married to Fang but my heart will still remain with Aerin.” Sila said. Towin punched him in the face.
“Aerin is mines.” Towin said.
“Who said so? Only you said that but Aerin might think differently about you.” Sila said.
“You!” Towin said.
“The name is Sila.” Sila said as Towin let go off his collar.

In Peemai’s car
“Aerin, did you tell Sila that you are going home?” Peemai asked sitting in the driver seat. View was in the passenger seat and Aerin was in the back.
“I don’t need to tell that heartless person.” Aerin said.
“Aerin-” Peemai was about to continue.
“Please take me back. Let’s go. Anyways, we don‘t have to model here anymore.” Aerin said as Peemai started the car. They drove away. Sila was staring that the car drive away. He was by the window smiling.
“Not strong enough, Aerin?” Sila asked. Peemai was driving as their car passed Ton’s car. They didn’t see each other. Seconds later, they parked.
“Hmm, where is Peemai’s car?” Fang asked looking at the blank space that Peemai’s car used to be at.
“I don’t know. Shall we go inside?” Ton asked.
“Uhh,…yeah.” Fang said.

Inside the House
“Where’s all the girls?” Chenup asked sitting on the couch. Cheewin was sitting on the couch beside him.
“They all left.” Sila said walking in.
“Why?” Cheewin asked. They were watching TV. Sila sat beside Cheewin.
“I don’t know. Probably something important or they wouldn’t have been in a rush.” Sila said. The news went on showing Ton and Fang.

TV shows:
“Sila Wisketdaw’s beloved wife, Fang has been spotted at Star Hotel with Ton Beepayat. Here are the pictures that were taken.” the news person said. The pictures showed Fang and Ton together by the pool and in the pool. The last picture featured Fang and Ton at the balcony.

“What? Fang and Ton!” Chenup yelled.
“She was with him!” Sila said.
“What?” Fang said as she looked at the TV. She had just entered the room. Sila, Cheewin, and Chenup turned around. Sila walked over to Fang grabbing her arm.
“You were with Ton the whole time, weren’t you?” Sila asked.
“Uhh…” Fang said.
“Yes, she was with me. She was sad and I wanted to cheer her up.” Ton said.
“It’s not a difference. Sila slept with Aerin.” Chenup said standing up.
“What?” Fang asked.
“I, I-” Sila tried to say.
“You slept with Aerin!” Fang said.
“No, it’s not what you think. We didn’t do anything. She just came into the room. I don’t know why. It’s her sick mind.” Sila said.
“I, I can’t believe that…. Aerin… would do… this.” Fang said as she started to feel dizzy. Fang touched her head as she fell to the floor.
“Fang!” Ton, Sila, and Cheewin said rushing over to her.
“I’ll carry her.” Ton said.
“She’s my wife. I’ll take her.” Sila said as he picked Fang up and walked upstairs. Ton stared down as Chenup and Cheewin stared at him.

Sila
Sila put Fang down on a couch in his room.
“Hm.” Sila replied sitting down on the bed. He looked over at Fang wondering what to say. Was it his fault she was like this?
“No, I shouldn’t be caring about this person.” Sila said standing up. He walked back and forth wondering what to do next.
"I know exactly what to do next. To hurt Fang..." Sila said confidently. He opened his cell and dialed someone’s number.
“Hello? Aunt May? Can we meet at Aunt Cheena’s house? I have something important to tell you.” Sila spoke happily. Seconds later, he hung up with a huge grin on his face.

Chenup, Cheewin, Ton
“I can’t stay another minute here. I’m going home. You guys can stay but I’m going. So much problems happening.” Chenup said walking upstairs to get his items.
“Me, too.” Cheewin and Ton said staring at each other.

Next Day
Aerin walked out of the room. Back to normal, living at Sila’s house and being hated. She walked downstairs expecting a lecture about being a slut or something but it was quiet. She heard talking downstairs in the main room. Sila was standing there.
“Oh, Chenup, I won’t be at work today. I know that all the modelers are having a couple of days off but I can’t come to see the photos. I’m going to.. Cheena’s house for something…well, it’s personal business.” Sila said.
“Why is he going to Aunt Cheena’s house?” Aerin asked herself. She saw Sila walking out of the house.
“Hmmmm…” Sila said as he noticed that he forgot his keys. He walked back into the house. Aerin went to the car deciding to follow Sila to see where he was going. Luckily the door wasn’t lock. She crawled in the back seat hiding.
“I’ll be back later.” Sila yelled as he got into the driver seat. Aerin tried hard not to make a sound.

Peemai
She was thinking about all the problems with Fang and Ton and Sila and Aerin. All of a sudden, her cell rang. She answered it.
“Hello?” Peemai answered.
“Peemai, is that you? It’s Chenup.” Chenup said.
“Chenup? Oh, yeah it’s me. What do you need?” Peemai asked.
“I was wondering… if you want to go to dinner with me tonight.” Chenup replied.
“Really!” Peemai said.
“Really.” Chenup said shyly.
“Sure. I’ll meet you there then. Which restaurant?” Peemai asked.
“Oh, it’s Yum Restaurant.” Chenup said.
“Great.” Peemai answered.
“Then that’s all for now. I can’t wait.” Chenup said happily hanging up. Peemai closed her cell looking happily.

Sila
He parked in front of the little shop about to get out of the car until he heard a sneeze.
“Huh?” Sila said as he opened the back door. Aerin looke at him shocked.
“Hey… umm…, how did I get here?” Aerin asked herself.
“Come out!” Sila said pulling her arm. He lead her out of the car.
“What? Oww, that hurts.” Aerin said pulling her arm away from him.
“Why are you here?” Sila asked.
“It’s my Aunt’s house. Anyways, I missed Cheena.” Aerin said.
“Then why didn’t you tell me you wanted to come?” Sila asked.
“Geesh, stop asking so much you!” Aerin replied.
“Fine, it’s kind of good that you’re here, too.” Sila said with a grin. He walked into the store as Aerin followed suspiciously.
“Hello, Aunt Cheena and Aunt May.” Sila said. Aerin was surprised to see May there.
“Aerin!’ May said excitedly. Aerin ran over to May and Cheena giving them a big hug.
“Sit down, dear.” Cheena said as Sila sat across from Aerin, May, and Cheena.
“What do you need today?” Cheena asked.
“I want to ask…… if I can…… marry….Aerin.” Sila blurted out with a grin.
“What!?” May, Cheena, and Aerin yelled.
“I want to marry Aerin.” Sila said.
“You can’t!” May said.
“Never!” Aerin replied.
“Why? You’re already married to Fang. You shouldn’t have a second wife.” May said.
“I’ll explain. Aerin and I….. accidentally… slept together.” Sila said. Aerin stood up madly.
“Nope, we didn’t!” Aerin said.
“Yes, we did. I have proof.” Sila said holding his cell. On the cell phone, there were photos of Sila and Aerin sleeping in bed with the blanket on them. Aerin grabbed the cell quickly.
“Let me see.” Cheena said taking the cell from Aerin.
“Don’t look at it!” Aerin yelled staring evilly at Sila. Sila grinned.
“What… what!” May said as she sat back down. She stared at Aerin disgusted. Aerin burst into tears.
“No, he’s mean. I…. hate… you!” Aerin said as she stormed into her room.
“Aerin!” Cheena yelled as May and her looked at each other.
“Sila…..could Aerin be….. Pregnant?” Cheena asked.
“Well…..it’s a possibility.” Sila said.
“Ohhh, my dearest Aerin.” May said with tears.
“How, how did this happen?” Cheena asked.
“I actually don’t know. It was all an accident and these photos. Someone else took them but I’m still trying to figure out.” Sila said.
“You want to marry Aerin?” May asked.
“Yeah.” Sila carelessly said.
“But you’re already married to Fang!” May yelled.
“Aerin and I already slept together but Fang and I haven’t. We’re not getting along.” Sila said.
“You can’t just divorce Fang just like that.” Cheena said.
“Well, think about it. I’m going to get some fresh air.” Sila said walking out of the house.
“What will we do?” Cheena asked.
“What If Aerin is pregnant?” May asked softly.
“Oh no, Sila also doesn’t seem to be patient about this.” Cheena said.
“But how about Fang then?” May asked.

Sila
He was walking around whistling.
“The best way to hurt Fang is to marry Aerin, too. Then they’ll both suffer. Fang will suffer twice as she is now.” Sila said in his head.

To Be Continued. Didn’t put all the preview in except then this Chapter would be wayy too long :]

Author of RL:
sorry for the long updates.
i couldn't fit all the previews in this chapter soo sorries. :]
well,,, hope you enjoy :]
tehee.., sila's got an evil idea

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...SILA BECAME A DEVIL!!! >=)
Marrying two sister...wow...
I feel sorry for the two sisters...
now they;re goin to suffer... >_<
( )_( )
( o_o )
o(___)0
/_ | _\
ROBOT BUNNY...LOL...

jeeja

Sila has been a little devil, but now he's getting worse!
Urgh, i hate the fact that Sila is doing all this to hurt Fang n Aerin, but lol, he'll suffer in the end! muahahaa! :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. Its just sad for Aerin and Fang. I wonder what going to happened now..I don't get it why they letting Sila do this to them. Sila is right he should just divorce Fang so she can be happy and move on to someone who love her.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww this sucks Sila is going to suffer in the end... Poor Aerin and Fang they shouldn't let him do this to each other. Everybody going to suffer in the end. Please let Sila suffer and I hope the aunt and mom don't let Aerin marry him she should just marry Towin just to get back at Sila. Omg please update it soon thank you the storyline getting really really good

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 18

Aerin
She sat in her room with tears trailing down from her eyes.
“What’s the best way? What should I do now?” Aerin asked herself. She clenched her fist tightly.
“Sila, Sila. I never knew that you would grow up to be this mean!” Aerin said angrily. She threw a pillow onto the ground wondering what to do next. She walked out of the room after she heard Cheena calling her name.
“Aerin, we won’t let you marry this guy ever! We know you don’t want Fang hurt and we don’t want you hurt. If you are… pregnant, we’ll help you.” May said. You could tell that they’ve just been crying a lot with the wet soggy cheeks.
“Thanks, so much. I won’t. Don’t worry. I have my own ways.” Aerin said as she walked away. She looked around for the evil monster. He was in the car. It seemed as though he knew she was coming. Aerin went into the passenger seat.
“Made up your decision?” Sila asked. She smiled.
“About what?” Aerin asked.
“Don’t lie to me. About the marriage.” Sila replied.
“The marriage. Oh, that. Well… you know, I’m so sorry. Towin and I are also going to get married.” Aerin spoke.
“What! Then why were you crying.” Sila said. His voice grew louder.
“I wasn’t crying and even if I was, it was because Fang has… a horrible husband!” Aerin said.
“You! I’m not going to let it end this easily.” Sila said as he started the car and drove away. Cheena and May were by the door watching the car go away.
“I’m worried to Aerin.” May said.
“Me, too. But Aerin is strong.” Cheena said.

View and Cheewin
They were sitting down by the table outside of Cheewin’s house.
“Still deciding about how to pay for the statue?” Cheewin asked.
“You’re grandma is making it so hard! I don’t know any ways.” View said.
“Hmmm…I’m thinking, too.” Cheewin replied.
“Wait..let me ask again. Why are you helping me?” View asked.
“I believe that you girls are nice. I want to help Fang.” Cheewin replied.
“Fang?” View said. Was Cheewin only doing this because View was Fang’s sister.
“I mean, all of Fang’s sisters.” Cheewin replied.
“Oh.” View said staring at him.

Minute later at Sila’s house
As soon as Sila parked the car, Aerin ran quickly into the house avoiding any conversations between her and Sila. She ran upstairs and opened Fang’s door forgetting to knock. Fang was talking on the phone.
“Ton, yeah. Sila might be getting home soon. I got to go okay.” Fang replied. She put the phone down staring into space.
“I’m so miserable. Who knew that me getting married with Sila would make everyone miserable, too? I only did it for Aerin but she‘s still miserable, too. I don’t even really love him.” Fang spoke. Aerin closed the door hoping that Fang didn’t see her.
“So Fang did this just for my happiness? She said she liked Sila….” Aerin said as she sat down. She was about to cry but instead held back her tears just in case someone would see.
“Fang, you love me so much that you would marry someone you don’t even love just for my happiness. We’re not even real sisters but still you love me like I’m part of you. How can I ever repay you?” Aerin said in her head.

Minutes Later
Peemai walked down the stairs reading to go to Yum Restaurant. She was so excited about going to eat with Chenup.
“Miss Peemai, you should bring an umbrella just in case it’s too hot or it rains.” the servant said holding one.
“No, today’s a good day. It’s very sunny outside now.” Peemai replied.
“Okay.” the servant replied walking away.

Chenup
Chenup was driving in his car to go to Yum Restaurant. He looked at himself in the mirror fixing his collar. His cell rang.
“Hello?” Chenup answered.
“Chenup, is that you? Lada is going to eat these pills. Come right now!” Linda yelled.
“Lada? Pills? I’ll come right now.” Chenup said kind of disappointed that he wasn’t going to get to the restaurant yet. He drove to Lada’s house.

Lada and Linda
“Lada, you can’t seriously eat these pills!” Linda replied.
“Watch me. I can. If this will make Chenup care for me, then I’ll do it. Anyways, he was supposed to go to dinner with that slut.” Lada said.
“I’m scared something bad will happen.” Linda replied.
“Pshh, stop being so stupid.” Lada said as she was holding a bottle of pills. Chenup rushed into the room.
“Lada, don’t eat those!” Chenup said.
“Why, you don’t even love or care for me. Go away!” Lada yelled pretending cry.
“I do, Lada. Don’t do this.” Chenup said.
“You’re lying. You like that girl!” Lada yelled as Linda stared at both of them.
“I do love you….” Chenup replied. Lada smiled thinking that this would work.
“As a sister. You’ve always been like a sister. We’ve known since we were just toddlers but I love you as a sister.” Chenup said. Lada looked away from him putting two pills into her mouth.
“Lada!” Chenup and Linda screamed running over to her. Linda stared at Lada scared.
“What will we do?” Linda panicked.
“I’ll call the hospital.” Chenup said reaching into his pants.
“I must’ve left my cell in the car. I’ll use your phone.” Chenup said running out of the room. Lada’s eyes fluttered open as she stared at Linda. Linda’s mouth widened.
“How… how did you do it?” Linda asked.
“You think I would really it those. I ate these.” Lada said holding tic-tacs in her hand.
“Smartness.” Linda smiled.
“There’s his cell phone. Give it to me.” Lada replied. Linda grabbed the phone and handed it over to Lada. Lada looked at the contacts as she saw Peemai’s in capital letters. She wrote something to her. It said:

Peemai, this is Chenup. Sorry, I’m busy now. Go home. By the way, I have more important things to do with someone else like Lada.

-Chenup

They heard footsteps running up to the room so Lada put the cell phone back. Lada laid back onto the ground. Chenup picked her up.
“Let’s go.” Chenup said. Lada looked back at Linda grinning evilly. Linda stood up and followed them.

Peemai
Peemai had her head on the table and her hands were covering her head. She was sleeping until someone tapped her shoulder.
“Chenup!” Peemai said raising her head up.
“Miss, you’ve been staying here for a while. Are you going to order anything?” said the waiter.
“Oh, sorry. Nothing yet.” Peemai answered looked at her watch noticing that they were supposed to meet an hour ago.
"Why isn't Chenup here yet?" Peemai asked looking outside. It was raining hard.

Aerin
Aerin was in her room as she heard rain drops. She stepped out onto her balcony and saw Sila standing right there.
“Aerin!” Sila yelled trying to get her attention. He was all wet. Aerin walked away.
“Wait, I need to tell you something or I’ll come up there to your room.” Sila said. Aerin walked back and rolled her eyes.
“What? Are you crazy? It’s raining.” Aerin said.
“I’m…. crazy for you.” Sila replied. Aerin’s eyes widened.
“Haha, you’re funny. Now come inside, you might get sick.” Aerin said.
“No, please…” Sila said.
“I’m going.” Aerin said about to walk away. She peered back down to see if Sila was still there. He still was.
“Aerin, don’t marry Towin.” Sila said. Aerin didn’t answer thinking that he was brain damaged or something.
"Aerin, forgive me. I...I….I love you." Sila said standing in the rain. Sila collapsed right after those words.
“W-what! Sila!” Aerin said as she rushed out of the room. She ran outside through the back door and stared at him laying on the ground. She ran over to him and tried to lift him up.
“Why are you doing this? You!” Aerin said trying to lift him up. Fang ran towards her.
“Aerin, what happened to him?” Fang asked.
“I don’t know. I just saw him here and he fell.” Aerin explained. Vin walked past the clear door until she recognized them outside in the rain. She opened the door.
“What are you nasty girls doing to my grandson?” Vin asked as she asked the two servants to go get him.
“I’ll take him to his room since I am also a servant.” Aerin replied.
“I don’t trust you.” Vin said as the two servants took Sila inside. Aerin stood there with Fang beside her.
“Aerin, let’s go inside and sleep. It’s dark outside.” Fang said. Aerin nodded still thinking about the marriage with Sila. Fang walked into the bedroom staring at Sila who was already sleeping on the bed. She walked over to him worriedly.
“What happened?” Fang asked softly putting her hand on his forehead.
“I’ll help you Cheewin. Don’t worry, bro.” Sila repeated over and over.
“Sila, are you okay?” Fang asked. Sila’s eyes swooshed open.
“Don’t touch me.” Sila said moving her hand. He sat up holding his forehead. Fang moved away.
“Does your head hurt?” Fang asked.
“Of course it does.” Sila replied.
“Why were you standing in the rain?” Fang asked.
“I wanted to talk with Aerin.” Sila said.
“About what?” Fang asked.
“I’ll just tell you right away. I’m sick of you.” Sila said.
“Then why not divorce me.” Fang said standing up.
“I’m going to let you… suffer.” Sila replied.
“You monster!” Fang said madly.
“I am a monster that is crazy for Aerin. I’ll always love her.” Sila said. Fang stared at him as tears fell from her eyes.
“You can’t. I can’t. You..you.” Fang said not knowing how to spit the right words out. She ran out of the room as Sila sat on the bed. Streaks of tears ran down Sila’s face.
“I’m sorry for hurting you so much Fang and Aerin but I have to repay for my brother’s sadness. My brother’s sadness isn’t just meaningless. His tears were from you, Fang.” Sila said wiping his tears.

Aerin
She sat on her bed.
“How can I ever repay you, Fang? You married someone that you didn’t even love.” Aerin said. She looked around the room sadly.
“I’m hurt but you’re hurt even more than me, Fang.” Aerin spoke softly hugging her stuffed animal.

Peemai
She sat in the car sad that Chenup hadn’t showed up at the restaurant. Peemai took out her cell and stared at the message.

Peemai, this is Chenup. Sorry, I’m busy now. Go home. By the way, I have more important things to do with someone else like Lada.

-Chenup

“So this was why.” Peemai said as she looked at the message. She looked forward at the dark empty road as tears ran down from her eyes.

Next Morning
Aerin was in the living room reading a book until Vin walked down.
“Up so early? Where are you planning to go?” Vin asked.
“I’m not going anywhere today.” Aerin replied still reading the book.
“Has Sila woke up yet?” Vin asked changing the subject.
“Why should I know?” Aerin asked looking up at her.
“Hm, never mind.” Vin said walking upstairs. She went to Sila’s door opening it. He was still in bed.
“Sila, my grandson, wake up.” Vin yelled. Sila didn’t budge.
“Sila!” Vin said. Vin put her hand on his forehead. His head was very warm.
“Servant, come here. My grandson has a fever!” Vin shouted.

PREVIEW --- YOU HAVE TO READ :]]
“It’s all your fault Peemai is like this. Stay away from her.” Aerin said to Chenup.
“But-” Chenup tried to continue.
“Stay away from her or she’ll get hurt more than this.” Aerin replied.

“I know! We’ll have a car wash to earn more money to pay for the statue!” View yelled. Cheewin looked at her as she smiled.

“Tell me what happened, Ton!” Fang yelled into the cell phone.
“Who are you?” Ton asked.

“I’ll agree to marry you but you’ll have to do something for me first.” Aerin said.
“Anything.” Sila replied smiling.

Author Of Revengeful Love:
wow, this fanfic is making me CRY! :[
awww.., && it's my fanfic, too.
sila is getting very evil. awww..,
he'll get it at the end.
thanks for reading :]]]

replies:

daimondlakorn: devil :eek: yepp. robot bunny, lovee that.

jeeja: yeahh.., he'll suffer in the end.

dancy: i feel bad for them, too. :] totallt agree.

aslisakhmer: he's gonna suffer. great story line. thanks :]]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
She should only marry Sila if he agrees to divorce Fang that the only right thing to do... I hope Aerin makes Sila suffer when they are married haha i was so happy when u put that she was gonna marry Towin just to get back at Sila and now he sick but poor Aerin has to take care of him so it's like she suffering.

O m g i wait for 4 ur fanfic everyday to see update. thanks alot

jeeja

Win tears were from Fang, so where r Sila's tears from??? o_O
Haha, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Go Aerin, lol poor Sila, but he deserves it! :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for this chapter. Its so good and sad with Fang. Man if Sila said he really dosen't love Fang he should let her go and its so mean what he said to her.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 19

Vin and Sila
The servant came into the room and handed Vin a wet towel as Vin put it on Sila’s head. She stared at her sick grandson.
“He’s sick all because he was standing in the rain yesterday.” Vin said rubbing Sila’s head with the wet towel. Aerin walked into the room and walked over to Vin’s side.
“What happened?” Aerin asked.
“Now you’re asking what happened. Sila got sick from the rain yesterday.” Vin said.
“Hmmm..” Aerin said thinking. She was getting confused. Did Sila actually mean those words yesterday or were they just words to get Aerin to marry him?
“You!” Vin said distracting her thoughts.
“Yeah.” Aerin said.
“Take care of Sila.” Vin said.
“But you said you didn’t trust me.” Aerin replied.
“So.. What? All the other servants are busy and you’re the only one available now.” Vin replied.
“But-” Aerin said.
“Don’t think that since Sila is sick then you can leave this house and meet your boyfriends, take care of him.” Vin said.
“Fine.” Aerin gave in. Vin glared at her as she strutted out of the room. Aerin sat down on the chair beside the bed staring at Sila.
“Even if you’re sick, you’re still making me suffer.” Aerin replied. Sila’s head started moving as Aerin walked over to him.
“Are you okay?” Aerin asked softly. His eyes opened as he was surprised to see Aerin. Sila tried to sit up so Aerin helped him. He sat up staring at Aerin.
“Why are you in here?” Sila asked.
“Grandma Vin told me to take care of you.” Aerin replied.
“I don’t need someone to take care of me. I’m fine.” Sila said about to get out of the bed. Aerin held him back.
“Don’t go yet. You’re still sick. Stay in bed.” Aerin said.
“Sure.” Sila replied sitting back in the bed. Sila stared at Aerin for a while as she looked away from him.
“Thanks for taking care of me.” Sila said taking a hair piece away from her face. Aerin stared at him.
“You! Don’t touch me.” Aerin replied as she moved his hand away from her face.
“I’ll get some water for you to drink.” Aerin replied. She was about to stand when Sila’s wrapped his arms around her.
“Hey, let go of me!” Aerin yelled. She tried to take Sila’s arms off her but he held her tightly.
“Aerin, don’t leave me. I love you and only you.” Sila replied. Aerin rolled her eyes.
“Hey, you’re confusing me. If you think that this will make me marry you, it won’t work.” Aerin said. She took Sila’s arms off her and exited the room. He grinned.
“This will be a hard mission but I’ll keep trying.” Sila spoke. Aerin walked downstairs to get the water. She stood in the kitchen with crossed arms.
“Hm, that guy!” Aerin said as she poured water into a cup from the pitcher.

Hospital
The doctor and one nurse walked into Room 11.
“The patient in this room had just been in a car accident.” the nurse replied telling the doctor info about the patient. Peemai was sleeping on the bed.
“It is said that she was looking at a text message and crying when she got into the crash. It occurred last night. We know she was still looking at the text message because when we got there, the phone showed a message from a guy named, Chenup.” the nurse explained.
“Oh. Must be a relationship problem.” the doctor answered.

Room 20
Lada was laying on the bed as Linda stood beside her.
“So how did you pull this problem off?” Linda asked.
“Well, I have my own ways. It seems that a doctor in this hospital owes me a favor.” Lada said.
“Who? Is he cute?” Linda asked.
“Not as cute as Chenup.” Lada replied.
“Oh.” Linda said. Lada pretended to go back to sleep when she heard the door swing open. Chenup walked in carrying a bouquet of flowers.
“Oh, Chenup, it’s you.” Linda asked not surprised.
“Yeah, did Lada wake up yet?” Chenup asked.
“Oh, she didn’t wake up yet.” Linda replied.
“If she does, tell her I left these flowers for her. I’ll be back later. I got to go see someone.” Chenup replied.
“Because you don’t care about me!” Lada shouted sitting up. Chenup turned around to see Lada awake.
“Were you pretending to sleep?” Chenup asked.
“Uhh…, yes because I know that you hate me and don’t want to see my face.” Lada replied.
“I don’t hate you.” Chenup replied walking over to the bed. He sat down beside Lada.
“Yes you do. Then why don’t you stay here and take care of me?” Lada asked.
“Well…I have to go meet someone.” Chenup replied.
“Fine, go. Don’t come back then.” Lada replied looking away. Chenup held her hands.
“Lada, don’t act like this. I love you just like a sister. I want you to be happy.” Chenup said. Lada looked at him.
“You just don’t understand my love for you, do you?” Lada asked.
“We’ll always be like siblings.” Chenup said.
“But-” Lada said.
“You should get some rest.” Chenup said as he stood up. Lada laid back down smiling at Chenup.

Aerin and Sila
Aerin set the tray with a cup of water on top of the table. She saw that Sila was already asleep.
“If you need me, just call me. I’ll be across form this room in the library.” Aerin replied walking out of the room. Minutes later, Aerin was reading a really good book until she heard something.
“Maid!” Sila yelled as Aerin rolled her eyes and walked into Sila’s room.
“What?” Aerin asked.
“I need more water. It spelt.” Sila said as Aerin looked down at the broken glass pieces and spilt water.
“You did this on purpose, didn’t you?” Aerin asked.
“No, why would I? I’m the sick one here.” Sila said.
“Hrm.” Aerin said as she bent down to pick up the glass pieces. Sila smiled at her. Aerin could feel eyes staring at her. She looked at Sila who was looking at her.
“Hm, am I that pretty?” Aerin asked.
“Uhh.., hurry with the chore, won’t you?” Sila said as Aerin continued to pick up the pieces. Aerin’s finger got pricked by the glass piece as it started bleeding.
“Ow.” Aerin replied holding her blooding thumb.
“Are you okay? Let me see.” Sila said trying to get up.
“Stay in bed. I’m okay.” Aerin replied.
“Are you sure?” Sila asked.
“Yeah. At least I’m not dead.” Aerin glared at him. She walked out of the room with the glass pieces.

Cheewin and View
They were inside the café. View took a sip from the cup as Cheewin did the same.
“Don’t you have anything else to do than hang out with me?” View asked.
“I want to.” Cheewin said.
“People might think wrong of us. I mean because we’ve been hanging out with each other for days.” View replied.
“I don’t care what other people think.” Cheewin said. View was surprised by his answer. She went back to thinking.
“I know! We’ll have a car wash to earn more money to pay for the statue!” View yelled. Cheewin looked at her as she smiled.
“You’re not that dumb.” Cheewin replied. View smirked.

Minutes Later
Fang was taking a walk outside in the garden. She looked at all the beautiful flowers.
“I should call Ton to see how’s he’s doing.” Fang said. She picked up her cell and dialed his number.
“Hello?” Fang answered.
“Hello.” Ton replied.
“Ton, how are you doing?” Fang asked.
“Uhhh…,” Ton said.
“What?” Fang asked not hearing his answer.
“Please stop calling me.” Ton said.
“Tell me what happened, Ton!” Fang yelled into the cell phone.
“Who are you?” Ton asked.
“W-what? You’re lying. Haha.” Fang said.
“No, I’m not. Stop calling. I don’t know you.” Ton said. Fang was about to speak until she heard that Ton had hung up.
“Ton, Ton!” Fang asked dialing his number again.
“Who are you calling?” Sila asked walking over to Fang. Fang stared at him.
“No one.” Fang said as Sila took the phone from her.
“It was Ton. Why are you calling him?” Sila asked holding the phone. He stared at the history and saw Ton’s name.
“I was just calling to see if he’s doing well.” Fang said still worried about Ton.
“I don’t know what both of you did that night when we were at the beach but you still are my wife. Stop calling him. He needs to get out of our life. He’s making us misunderstand each other.” Sila said.
“Hm, why do you care? You’re the one saying that you hate me. Anyways, you don’t understand me. Our marriage will never get better.” Fang said as she walked away taking her cell phone.
“Hm.” Sila said angrily pulling a flower off from the stem.

Ton
Ton sat down on the bed crying. Was he regretting everything that he had just said to Fang?
“But it was the only way to make her happy.” Ton said.

Flashback
Ton drove home from the beach as he thought about the time he spent with Fang at the hotel. He stopped the car when he got home.
“Why do I always feel like I’m the problem? Whenever Fang is with me, she always gets in trouble.” Ton said. His phone rang. He answered it.
“It’s Sila. I’m talking on Fang’s phone. Right now, she’s still sleeping. Stop bothering her. If you want her hurt more than this, then continue meeting her. But if you don’t want her hurt anymore, then stop meeting her.” Sila said.
“I won’t give up Fang that easily.” Ton said.
“But you have to or else I’ll take Fang in a far away place where you can never see her. Forget everything that you’ve both had in the past because we’re in the future and there’ll never be a way for you to get Fang back.” Sila said.
“……..” Ton didn’t answer.
“Got it? Don’t ever meet her again.” Sila replied hanging up.

Back to the Real World
“I’m sorry, Fang but this is for your own good. If we continue to see each other, you’ll get hurt and then Sila will take you far away. I’ll try to forget our past that we’ve had. Whenever we see each other, I’ll pretend that we don’t know each other.” Ton said as a tear fell down from his eye.

Fang
Fang ran into the library room where Aerin was reading a book.
“Aerin.” Fang said.
“What? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Aerin said.
“Peemai’s at the hospital.” Fang said. Aerin’s eyes widened.
“Peemai? Let’s go.” Aerin said as they rushed out of the room. Sila stood by the door watching them run away.
“What’s up with them this time? I should go check.” Sila said.

At Hospital
“Why is Peemai like this?” Aerin asked as she and Fang stood beside the bed. Peemai’s eyes were still closed. The nurse walked into the room.
“Miss, you’re her sister, right? Well, it is said that she got this text right before she crashed.” the nurse said handing her the phone. Fang and Aerin read the message as Fang was holding it. After Aerin finished reading the message, she rushed out of the room.
“Aerin.” Fang yelled. Fang sat down beside Peemai holding her hand. Aerin ran out of the room to get to Chenup. It was his fault that Peemai was like this. She ran until she bumped into someone.
“Sila! Why are you here?” Aerin asked. Sila got to his toes.
“Why are you here?” Sila asked.
“Family business. I’m busy now, go away.” Aerin replied as she stood up and continued running. Sila looked at the room that Aerin just ran out of. He walked into the room. Aerin got into Peemai’s car and quickly drove. She was eager to get to Chenup’s house.

Room 20
“Are you sure you don’t want to stay here anymore?” Chenup asked Lada. He helped Lada out of the room.
“I’m sure. I’m really okay. Chenup.” Lada replied smiling at him. They walked out of the room as Sila was walking towards them. He stared at Chenup with killer eyes.
“Chenup, oh, you’re here with her. It’s not a surprise. I can’t believe that you would actually do this. By the way, I already saw the text.” Sila replied. Lada stared at him.
“You saw the text? What happened?” Lada asked curiously.
“What are you guys talking about?” Chenup asked.
“Look what you did to Peemai!” Sila said.
“What did I do? Is she okay?” Chenup asked.
“You don’t care about her. You really don’t understand about love, do you? If you really love Peemai, then why did you hurt her. Do you know that she’s very hurt now? Not only is she hurt from the accident, but she’s hurt inside.” Sila replied.
“Peemai? Hurt? Where is she?” Chenup asked.
“You don’t care.” Sila said. Chenup held Sila’s collar.
“I care about Peemai. I love her and only her. Tell me where she is.” Chenup said. Lada stood behind Chenup.
“You don’t care about me!” Lada said as she ran away.
“Lada!” Chenup replied.
“Chenup, don’t you see that Lada is just trying to get you and Peemai to split. She’s the problem here. She’s just using you but you fell for her and now you’re using Peemai.” Sila said walking away. Aerin was by the corner listening to the whole conversation.
“That was amazing.” Aerin replied as Sila was surprised to see her there.
“It… was nothing.” Sila said scratching his head.
“But…. My question is…” Aerin replied.
“What?” Sila asked.
“Do you know how to love?” Aerin asked. Sila stared at her as they exchanged glances.
“Aerin, do you know what happened to Peemai? Where is she?” Chenup asked walking over to them.
“It’s all your fault Peemai is like this. Stay away from her.” Aerin said to Chenup.
“But-” Chenup tried to continue.
“Stay away from her or she’ll get hurt more than this.” Aerin replied.
“I care about her!” Chenup replied.
“Sure. If you cared about her, then you wouldn’t make her hurt.” Aerin replied walking away. Sila followed Aerin as they walked away.
“Aerin, I need to talk to you.” Sila said as he pulled Aerin’s arm and lead her away.
“What?” Aerin asked as he pulled her arm.

Hospital Café
Aerin and Sila sat down.
“What now?” Aerin asked.
“About the marriage. What’s your decision?” Sila asked.
“Hm, Peemai is hurt and now you ask me? I’m already worried enough.” Aerin replied putting her hands onto the table. Sila put his hand on top of hers.
“I’m sorry. I just thought that you might have forgotten about it.” Sila said.
“Aren’t you sick? Go back home.” Aerin replied.
“I’m not sick anymore. I feel better being here with you.” Sila said.
“Don’t get all lovey dovey talk with me. I won’t marry you no matter what.” Aerin replied.
“Think about it.” Sila said.
“No is no!” Aerin replied. She stood up as Sila was still holding her hand.
“Let go.” Aerin said moving her hand away.
“What’s your answer?” Sila asked.
“No!” Aerin replied.
“If you don’t marry me, then I’ll spread the news that you’re getting money by selling yourself.” Sila replied.
“Oh, so now you’re going to blackmail me? I’m not scared. Go ahead.” Aerin replied.
“Are you sure? If everyone finds out, who will they believe? You or the news?” Sila asked. Aerin glared at him.
“You!” Aerin said as she slapped him. She quickly ran away leaving Sila there with a frown.
“Hrm.” Sila replied as he sat down.

Aerin
The marriage between Aerin and Sila stirred around in her head. Aerin continued walking until she paused.
“I know. I can’t just let Fang suffer like this. I must let him suffer.” Aerin replied. She walked back to the café knowing that Sila was still there. She tapped the table as he looked up.
“What?” Sila asked staring at her smiling face.
“I’ll agree to marry you but you’ll have to do something for me first.” Aerin said.
“Anything.” Sila replied smiling.
“You’ll have to divorce Fang first.” Aerin replied.

PREVIEW
“Ton, I’m here to meet you. I’ll stay with you.” Fang replied.
“Who is she, Ton?” a girl asked Ton. She was sitting beside him.
“Who are you? Don’t worry, she’s just mistaking me for someone else.” Ton said. Ton and the girl walked away as Fang stood there speechless.

“Next car!” View yelled as Cheewin and her stood beside each other.

“You don’t know how much I miss you. Aerin won’t let us see each other. I’m in a different city now but I’ll still remain yours.” the cd played. Peemai stared at the boom box as tears fell from her eyes.

“Aerin, I loved you for a long time but you never noticed. Don’t you know that I care for you?” Towin asked holding her hands.

“Number one, make him love me.” Aerin wrote down in her notebook. She smiled knowing the perfect way to hurt Sila.
“Now you’ll experience the hurt that Fang experienced.” Aerin said.

Author of Revengeful Love:
hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic.
geesh, i love it. im soo talented. lol, jkjk. tehee..,
thanks for readingg.
ohh, Sila's gonna get paybackkkkk ;P
but he deserves it. :]

replies:

azlisakhmer: awww, really? thanks soooo much :] agreed.

jeeja: haha.. idk. lol, Sila, evill.

daimondlakorn: hehe.., thanks. i lovee this fanfic, too. lmao.

dancy: agreed. My sister read this fanfic, && she's like, "Ughh, Sila is sooo frkin mean!" lol..,