Revengeful Love ~ COMPLETE ~ CHAPTER 26

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Hurting Aerin hurts Fang, such n evil plan he got there.
Sila + Aerin = Revenge + BABY :D :p jk jk :p

I can't wait for the new FF. If you don't mind, I'll see wat I can do with a poster. Since I'm luving the cast too.

I luvin'em more n more. Just 2 say MV "It's Alright" is great, so sad there wasn't much of Aerin in there.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank U but in the behind the scenes it showed Aerin practicing alot but she had a small part in the mv but it still kyote that she in her mv I hope they can star in a lakorn together one day
i know right, i saw her practicing and dancing but in this, it doesn't show it.
but still the video is great :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 12
By: M&M

Beach :]]]

Next morning
Aerin awoke dragging her suitcase downstairs. Vin, Sila, and Fang were already standing there waiting for her.
“Could you take any longer?” Vin asked.
“I could’ve took longer but decided not to since all of you guys were already waiting for me.” Aerin said.
“Stop acting like a smart person!” Vin replied.
“Fang, let’s go in the car.” Aerin said as Fang and Aerin walked away.
“Sila, be careful. I’m scared something bad will happen.” Vin said.
“Don’t worry, Grandma.” Sila said as Cheewin walked downstairs. Cheeein walked up to his grandma and hugged her.
“I’ll see you soon.” Cheewin said as Vin nodded. Sila and Cheewin walked out of the house and into the car. Aerin and Fang sat in the back as Sila drove and Cheewin sat in the passenger seat.
“Ready?” Sila asked.
“Yeah.” Cheewin answered. Sila looked in the mirror. Sila’s eyes were fixed on Fang and Aerin. Aerin looked away as she noticed his eyes.

Minutes Later
Aerin was sleeping on Fang’s shoulder. Sila looked in the mirror at Aerin’s sleeping face.
“Is she always this sleepy?” Sila asked.
“No, last night she stayed up late worrying about something.” Fang said.
“What was she worrying about?” Sila asked.
“Sila, it’s her personal business, not yours.” Cheewin said.
“Never mind. I don’t want to know.” Sila said.

At the Beach
Sila parked the car as Cheewin and him got out. Fang shook Aerin waking her up.
“What? What? Stop, I’m sleeping!!” Aerin said sleepily. Sila and Cheewin giggled.
“Wake up, Aerin!” Fang said. Aerin’s eyes flickered open as she saw Fang.
“Oh, we’re here.” Aerin said as she sat up. She looked outside seeing Sila and Cheewin.
“Stop standing there. Go get your stuff!” Aerin said walking out of the car. She saw the beach view and ran near the water.
“Awww, it’s so pretty. If I knew it was this pretty, I would’ve lived here.” Aerin said smiling. Fang caught up to her.
“Aerin, let’s go to our rooms first.” Fang said as Aerin nodded. They continued walking until they felt arms wrap around their necks.
“Ahhhh!” Fang and Aerin yelled as they fell back. Aerin looked behind her and saw Peemai and View.
“Peemai! View! You guys!!” Aerin said.
“Sorry, we had to surprise you guys!” View said.
“When did you get here?” Aerin asked standing up.
“We got here 30 minutes ago. Here we’ll show you guys the rooms.” Peemai said leading them inside the house. The walls were clean white with little furniture. The ground was wooden and the house was perfect. They walked up the stairs and into a hallway.
“The boy’s rooms are on the left and the girl’s rooms are on the right.” View said. Seconds later, Aerin walked into her room. The room was bare with the bed in the middle. Aerin set her items down on the ground beside the bed. She walked out to the balcony.
“I want to go out so badly. I’ll go after.” Aerin said going to her suitcases.

Minutes Later
Aerin, Peemai, View, and Fang were sitting on the sand outside by the water.
“Isn’t it such a pretty sight?” Peemai asked.
“What should we do later?” View asked.
“When are we modeling?” Aerin asked.
“Later, but I’m not sure which exact time.” Peemai said. Meanwhile, Sila, Chenup, and Cheewin were walking along the water on the sand.
“Chenup, why did you want all of us to come here?” Sila asked.
“Nothing really.” Chenup said.
“But you never take us anywhere.” Sila said.
“Well, I did this time.” Chenup said.
“Ever since Peemai was hired, you’ve been so…happy.” Sila said. Chenup stopped and stared at Sila.
“What?” Chenup asked.
“I already know that you like her.” Sila said. Chenup smiled and continued walking. Sila and Cheewin followed. Sila, Chenup, and Cheewin stopped in their tracks when they saw Aerin, Fang, Peemai, and View sitting there. Aerin looked at them.
“Why are you guys out here?” Aerin asked as Peemai, View, and Fang turned around to face them.
“Oh ho, why can’t we be here?” Sila asked taking off his shades. Aerin looked away drawing on the sand. Peemai and Chenup looked at each other smiling as Peemai looked away.
“Peemai, can you come with me so I can introduce you to your photographers?” Chenup asked. Peemai nodded.
“Sure.” Peemai said standing up. Chenup lead her inside the house.
“You! Why are you here, too?” Cheewin asked pointing at View. View stood up.
“Hey, I can be here if I want.” View said.
“Guys, I’ll be back later. I don’t want to stay here now.” View said walking away. Cheewin followed.
“Wait up!” Cheewin said catching up to her. Sila stared at Fang and Aerin.
“Fang, let’s go.” Aerin said standing up. Fang stared at Sila.
“Fang, I need to talk to you.” Sila said. Fang looked at Sila. Aerin glared at Sila.
“I need to talk to her!!” Aerin said.
“I’m her husband. I need to talk.” Sila said. Fang nodded.
“Aerin, maybe I should go with him then.” Fang said. Aerin nodded glaring at Sila. Chenup walked over to them.
“Guys, can one of you go check up on my friend in the house? He called and said that he was coming soon. He should be in the house over there.” Chenup said pointing to a house.
“I’ll go check.” Fang said walking away. Chenup went back into the house leaving Aerin and Sila there. Aerin stared at Sila sticking out her tongue. Aerin continued to walk away. Sila followed her.
“Don’t follow me.” Aerin said looking behind her.
“What if something happens to you?” Sila asked.
“Why do you care?” Aerin said.
“Fang might worry.” Sila said.
“Enough of that. Fang, Fang! She might worry but I’ll take care of myself.” Aerin said. Sila continued following her. Aerin rolled her eyes.
“Fine, follow me then.” Aerin said.
“So how are you and your boyfriend?” Sila asked.
“Who?” Aerin said stopping.
“Towin.” Sila said.
“He’s not my boyf-, actually why do you care?” Aerin asked.
“Not really but you know I don’t want you to be getting boys.” Sila said.
“Hey you! If you’re just here to insult me, please leave.” Aerin said.
“Hey, don’t get mad so easily.” Sila said as they continued to walk.
"So how's Fang and you?" Aerin asked. They were walking along the beach.
"We're doing pretty good. Why?" Sila asked.
"Nothing, really. She seems sad, though." Aerin replied.
"Do you think I did something to her?" Sila asked.
"In the first place, you keep ruining her image in front of public. Stop hanging out with Sanee!" Aerin said.
"Remember you were the one following me and we were in the newspaper and news. Maybe she's mad because of you!" Sila said.
"You!" Aerin said about to slap Sila. Sila held her arm.
“Let go. It hurts.” Aerin said moving her arm. Sila let go as Aerin held her arm. She stared at Sila’s smiling face.

Cheewin and View
“Remember, you still need to pay me for that statue.” Cheewin said.
“Hey, I said that I’m not going to pay for anything!” View said as Cheewin was following her.
“It’s great that my Grandma still hasn’t found out but when she does, she’ll make you pay twice the price or maybe even more.” Cheewin said as View stopped. Cheewin looked into View’s eyes.
“Are all you people like this? I just accidentally drove into that statue but then I have to pay. Are you just trying to get money out of me?” View asked.
“We can’t just leave this all alone. If you’re not going to pay it, then who is?” Cheewin asked.
“Hmm, how about…you?” View said as she walked away.

Fang
Fang was walking into the house looking for the person that Chenup told her to get. Out of the corner of her eye, a person was seated on a chair facing their back at Fang.
“Who could it be?” Fang asked getting closer.
“Hello? Mom, I’m already here. I need to find Chenup first.” the person said into the phone.
“Sounds familiar.” Fang whispered recognizing the voice. The person stood up and turned around as Fang quickly picked up a book near by and covered her face.
“Who are you?” Ton asked seeing the person. Fang kept peeking to see who it was.
“I’m a servant here.” Fang said.
“Oh, why do they need servants at these beaches?” Ton asked.
“Well, of course, to clean, and serve food.” Fang said knowing that the person was Ton.
“Sorry, I have to go now.” Ton said walking away. Fang put down the book and sighed.
“What is Ton doing here?” Fang asked quietly.

Sila and Aerin
Aerin tried to get away from Sila. Sila caught up to her and held her arm.
“Urgh, leave me alone!” Aerin said moving her hand away from his grip.
“Why do you seem like your in such a hurry? Going to meet a boyfriend?” Sila asked.
“Hey, who could I seriously go meet?” Aerin asked.
“Maybe you invited a guy over here.” Sila said.
“I didn’t. Fang should be coming back soon. Go wait for her.” Aerin said.

Sanee
Sanee was driving angrily.
“How could Sila not tell me? He’s at the beach without me!” Sanee said madly. She reached down to get her cell phone to call Sila.
“Ahh!” Sanee yelled when she looked back up. Sanee saw a car in front of her car and quickly drove to the left.
“Ergg, why crash into me?” Sanee said getting out of her car. The other car parked right in front of her car. Towin walked over to her.
“What were you doing?” Towin asked.
“I should be asking you. You drove in front of my car.” Sanee said as she looked at Towin.
“You! Aren’t you that girl at Sila’s house?” Towin asked.
“The name is Sanee. Get it right and remember it! Now I’m in a hurry.” Sanee said getting into the car. She was about to close the door until Towin held it.
“Sorry, Miss Sanee. I’ll see you later.” Towin said.
“More like never.” Sanee said driving away. Towin went into his car ready to drive.

Sila and Aerin
Aerin was sitting down on the sand waiting for Fang as Sila sat beside her.
“Ergg, what is taking Fang so long?” Aerin said.
“Be patient. She hasn’t gone that long.” Sila said. Aerin’s phone started ringing as she picked it up. She looked at Sila and then put the phone to her ear.
“Hello?” Aerin asked.
“Aerin, is that you? Why didn’t you tell me about the beach? I’ll be there soon.” Towin said as he hung up. Aerin moved the cell away from her ear and put it down.
“Who was it?” Sila asked.
“A friend.” Aerin said.
“Who exactly?” Sila asked.
“Uhhh.” Aerin said.
“Let me see.” Sila said trying to get the cell.
“This is my personal stuff. You don’t need to know.” Aerin said putting her phone in her cell.
“A girl like you would just be calling boys. You meet them then just break up with them a day later.” Sila said.
“Hey!” Aerin said madly. Sila spotted Fang in the corner of his eye. Aerin stood up not recognizing Fang.
“Stay. I’ll be going.” Aerin said but before she left, Sila pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth. Aerin kept hitting him trying to make him let go. Fang stood there staring at them gasping. Aerin pushed him away as she slapped him hard. Sila put his hand on his cheek looking at Aerin. He grinned.
“We’ll see who is better. Fang or Aerin. You’re hard to get. I like girls that act like this. It makes me like them…even more.” Sila whispered into Aerin’s ear. She slapped him again.
“You! You!” Aerin said as she heard crying behind her. She turned around and saw Fang. Aerin looked back at Sila.
“You! I…hate…you!” Aerin said running after Fang.

Author of RL:
k-scene. lol, Sila sucks. let's see what'll happen next >.<

thanks for the movie comments :]

replies:

daimondlakorn: hehe.., slapping part actually there was like....2, i think.. :] thanks for reading.

aslisakhmer: torture, let's see.

anavang: thanks :]

jeeja: for my new fanfic? omgg, thanks :]] hehe.., jeeja, you're so funny >.<

puch: yepp, nice songg :]

jeeja

Wat a little devil Sila is, but they KISSED XD :D

So can't wait 2 read wat will happen next!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 13

Aerin was running after Fang until a hand held her arm. Aerin quickly turned around until someone slapped her. She fell to the ground.
“You boy stealer! How dare you kiss Sila?” Sanee said angrily. Sila was smiling behind Sanee as Towin was near. Tears streamed down from Aerin’s eyes.
“I didn’t.” Aerin said softly.
“So you mean that you guys weren’t kissing at all? Liar!” Sanee said as she clutched onto Sila’s arm.
“Sila, tell me. This girl kissed you. And tell her that you didn’t kiss her!” Sanee said looking at Sila. Sila looked at Aerin then at Sanee.
“You’re right. She kissed me.” Sila said.
“See, I told you! My Sila would never kiss a girl like you!” Sanee said as Aerin ran quickly away scanning around for Fang. Fang was no where in sight.

Fang
Fang was running until she stopped and slumped down. She sat down on the ground until she heard footsteps. She looked up and saw Ton staring at her.
“Why are you crying?” Ton asked. Fang quickly wiped her tears.
“Oh, me? Nothing, sand just flew into my eye.” Fang said.
“Don’t lie to me. I know you well and it’s not because of that.” Ton said.
“Ton, please can you do something for me?” Fang asked.
“Sure, anything.” Ton said as he helped Fang up.
“Take me away from this place. I want to have at least one day of happiness. Please.” Fang said.
“But why?” Ton asked.
“I’ll explain later.” Fang said. Ton looked at her then nodded.

Cheewin and View
They were walking on the beach side as Cheewin was thinking about what to say next. All of a sudden, Cheewin’s cell rang. He put it to his ear.
“Hello?” Cheewin answered.
“Cheewin! Do you know where the statue is?” Vin asked.
“What statue? We have a lot of them.” Cheewin joked.
“Stop joking with me! The statue that your grandpa bought. The one in the front of the house. Where is it?” Vin asked. View stopped hearing the whole cell phone convo.
“The statue? She found out?” View asked. Cheewin took the cell phone away from his ear covering it.
“Of course she did, now what am I supposed to say?” Cheewin asked.
“Uh, tell her you’ll be there soon.” View said.
“But-” Cheewin said.
“Tell her you’ll be there soon.” View demanded. Cheewin put the cell up to his ear again.
“Grandma, I’ll be there soon to see.” Cheewin said as he hung up.
“Now go! She’s waiting.” View said.
“You’re coming, too.” Cheewin said pulling her arm. View took his hand off her arm.
“Hey, I don’t even know this person. Anyways, I need to stay here.” View said.
“You broke the statue!” Cheewin said. View looked at him.
“Fine, but don’t expect me to pay anything.” View said as they went to his car.

Sila and Sanee
“Sila, why didn’t you tell me that you were coming here?” Sanee asked.
“Do I have to tell you everything? Sanee, remember you and I aren’t married. I married Fang, not you.” Sila said walking away. Sanee stared at him.
“Sila!” Sanee yelled. Sila didn’t stop.
“Ergg, this girl! I’ll make her pay.” Sanee angrily spoke.

Aerin
Aerin sat down on a chair by a table.
“Ugh!” Aerin said wiping her mouth over a million times. Aerin thought about the kiss as it stirred around in her head. The flashback played over and over as Aerin tried to forget it. Towin walked up to her.
“Aerin, are you okay?” Towin asked.
“Oh, I’m fine. It was just a misunderstanding.” Aerin said.
“Don’t worry. I understand you. But you shouldn’t live or be with that person. He’s not a good person. I’m scared he’ll hurt you more than this.” Towin said. Aerin stood up from the chair.
“But I have to be there for Fang. I can’t just let him hurt her all the time. I can’t watch Fang hurt.” Aerin said walking past Towin. Towin pulled her arm and pulled her into a hug.
“Aerin, I can’t bare to see you this hurt. It hurts me so much. I don’t want to see other guys do this to you.” Towin spoked as Aerin started crying.
“Towin. Thanks for everything. You’re always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. I’m glad to have you as a friend.” Aerin said.
“But what if I..like you…more than a…friend?” Towin asked. Aerin looked at him until someone punched Towin. Aerin looked behind her and saw Sila.
“You!” Sila said punching Towin. Aerin held Sila.
“Sila, stop it!” Aerin said as Towin was sitting on the ground with a bruise on his cheek.
“If you’re just coming here to be with her, then leave!” Sila said. Towin stood up.
“Why do you care? She’s not your wife. Fang is.” Towin said.
“I don’t want her to be using guys like this. She’s just trying to get you but later on, she’ll just dump you.” Sila said.
“Aerin would never do that.” Towin said.
“How would you know? You’re not inside her heart now.” Sila said.
“I knew Aerin for a long time. I know that she really cares for me.” Towin said.
“Leave right now, or I’ll do something to Aerin that you wouldn’t want me to do!” Sila demanded. Towin looked at Aerin worriedly.
“Towin, please leave. I’ll talk to you later.” Aerin said. Towin nodded as he walked away. Aerin pushed Sila away from her continuing to walk. Sila followed her.
“You’re boyfriend came right in time to see us kiss.” Sila said. Aerin turned around and glared at him.
“Why are you doing this? You knew that Fang was there, didn’t you? You just wanted to hurt her by kissing me!” Aerin spoke.
“Why does it matter?” Sila asked with a smirk.
“Go find Fang and comfort her! I don’t want her to misunderstand.” Aerin said continuing to walk.
“Why should I? There‘s really no point.” Sila said. Aerin turned around again.
“Never mind.” Aerin said until she stopped. Sanee was standing right in front of her with crossed arms.
“What do you want?” Aerin asked. Sanee had a sorry face.
“I’m sorry, Aerin for misunderstanding that. I knew that you wouldn’t kiss Sila. I just misunderstood.” Sanee said. Aerin was confused.
“What? Okay?” Aerin replied. Sila stood in the back wondering what Sanee was up to.
“Please forgive me.” Sanee said holding out her hand. Aerin looked back at Sila then at Sanee. Aerin quickly shook Sanee’s hand.
“Aerin, wait up!” Sanee said as Aerin stopped beside her.
“What now?” Aerin asked impatiently.
“Can you please come with me? Chenup told me to get some boxes with clothes inside for the modeling. I need help.” Sanee said. Aerin looked at her unsure.
“Sorry, I’m busy.” Aerin said.
“But then the modelers won’t have clothes.” Sanee said.
“You should go.” Sila said.
“Fine.” Aerin replied as she followed Sanee away. Sila stood there wondering.
“What is Sanee up to?” Sila asked dumbfounded.

In the House
Aerin followed Sanee into a room.
“Here, you can go first.” Sanee replied as Aerin walked past.
“Where are they?” Aerin asked searching the room for boxes. The boxes were no where in sight. Aerin turned around to face Sanee as the door shut close.
“Sanee! I knew something like this would happen!” Aerin yelled hitting the door.
“Stupid! I wouldn’t forgive you for kissing my boyfriend!!” Sanee yelled at the door. Sila was standing at a nearby door watching everything.
“Sanee, you’re too cute.” Sila smirked. Sanee quickly scanned the room for anyone watching and walked out of the room. Sila held her arm.
“Sila, you…saw?” Sanee asked surprised.
“Saw what?” Sila lied.
“Oh. Nothing. Let’s go outside.” Sanee said relieved.
“Sure.” Sila answered as Sanee held his arm and they walked away. Sila stared at the locked door and continued walking.

Outside
The modelers were getting their clothes on in white tents as the photographers were chatting. The crops were set up all around the shooting sight. Chenup rushed up to Sila when he saw Sila and Sanee walking in.
“Sila, where’s Aerin? She needs to get ready right now!” Chenup said. Sila shrugged.
“Hm, she’s probably hanging out with a boyfriend now.” Sanee replied with a laugh.
“Where’s Fang?” Chenup asked shocked that Sila was with Sanee.
“I don’t know.” Sila said.
“She’s your wife.” Chenup said.
“I need to go get my camera now.” Sila replied.

Aerin
“Ugh, I knew I shouldn’t have trusted her.” Aerin said sitting down at the door. She gazed at the window. Aerin ran to it trying to open it but it didn’t work.
“Oh, my cell!” Aerin exclaimed putting her hand into her pocket. She couldn’t feel anything.
“Where could it be?” Aerin asked.

Author of RL:
hehe.., im feeling great. idk why. but ehhh, lol, :]
guess what? Hua Jai Kaung Tur by Bie Sukrit, I'm learning to play on the flutee :] it's great fun :)

im helping my sister. read Hidden Love by yoopeurtur
Hidden Love, Click :]

some pictures for my Upcoming Fanfic, Uncontrollable Love :]]
thanks you soo muchos, Jeeja. she's great at making these posters/banners.!!

:]]] smile.

i found out that I updated everyone on Chapter 13. I made a mistake && accidentally skipped Chapter 12 before but now i changed it, whew!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 14

Towin
“Urg, that Sila!” Towin madly said. He wondered about how Aerin was now.
“I should go back and check on her.” Towin said as he walked back.

Peemai
People were applying makeup to Peemai until Linda and Lada walked in.
“What wonderful makeup on such a ugly person!” Lada replied. Peemai looked in the mirror and saw Lada and Linda.
“I’m sorry but if I was ugly then I wouldn’t be a modeler.” Peemai said applying lipstick.
“You-” Linda screamed until Chenup walked in.
“Peemai, you’re pretty as usual. Ready yet?” Chenup asked.
“Uhh, yeah.” Peemai said as she stood up. Chenup walked over to her and held out a bracelet.
“I want to give you this. Please accept it.” Chenup said putting the bracelet on her hand. Peemai stared into his eyes.
“Thanks.” Peemai spoke.
“Urghh!” Lada screamed in the back. She walked over to Peemai and bumped her. Peemai fell over and hit the table as coffee splashed all over her.
“Lada! What was that for?” Chenup asked as he helped Peemai up.
“Sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose.” Lada said with a smirk.
“What about the dress?” the makeup person asked.
“Find another one, quick!” Chenup said as he grabbed Lada’s arm and took her outside. Linda followed doing a killer stare at Peemai. Peemai looked at her outfit which was covered with a brown stain.
“Come over here, we’ll find a new dress.” the makeup person said.

Chenup and Lada
“Lada, why did you do this?” Chenup asked madly.
“Sorry, Chenup. I didn’t do it on purpose.” Lada said.
“I know you didn’t but you should have been careful.” Chenup said.
“Chenup, you know that I have feelings for you. When I saw you put that bracelet on her hand, I couldn’t control myself.” Lada said holding his arm. Chenup pulled his arm away.
“Lada, I’m sorry. We’ve known each other since we were born but I only love you as a sister.” Chenup said.
“But I love you more than that.” Lada said.
“I have to go now, okay.” Chenup said walking away.
“This won’t end. I’ll make you fall for me, and only me, Chenup.” Lada replied as Linda walked up to her.
“Are you okay?” Linda asked.
“Yeah.” Lada replied.

Fang and Ton
They walked into a hotel room.
“This is such a pretty hotel.” Fang replied looking around.
“Later, we can go to the pool downstairs.” Ton said.
“Okay.” Fang replied. Fang sat down on the bed as Ton sat beside her.
“You know, I’ll help you whenever.” Ton said.
“Thanks, Ton. Thanks for bringing me here. I feel better already.” Fang said.

Towin
Towin was walking into the house to get a drink of water until he spotted something. He walked over to the unknown object.
“This..is… Aerin’s cell phone.” Towin said as he picked up the cell. He looked around and spotted a ton of doors.
“What if? Sila locked her in these rooms.” Towin asked himself. He started opening the doors to find Aerin.

Cheewin and View
They crawled out of the car when they got to Cheewin’s house. View walked over to Cheewin.
“Are you scared of my grandma?” Cheewin asked.
“No, why?” View asked.
“You’re standing by my side.” Cheewin said.
“Oh.” View said taking a couple of steps away from Cheewin. Cheewin smiled. They both walked inside to see Vin sitting on the couch.
“Cheewin!” Vin screamed. She walked over to Cheewin and View.
“Where’s my statue?” Vin declared.
“Umm, Grandma, it’s..” Cheewin replied.
“Why is she here?” Vin asked glaring at View.
“Oh, I’m Fang’s sister.” View said.
“I didn’t ask who you are, I asked why are you here.” Vin replied.
“Oh, I, I-” View replied staring at Cheewin.
“Grandma, I accidentally hit the statue with my car.” Cheewin blurted out. View stared at him and gasped.
“I told you to never do that!” Vin said.
“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” Cheewin said.
“Cheewin, how could you? You know grandpa bought us that and you broke it!” Vin yelled. View felt horrible inside.
“Sorry.” Cheewin repeated.
“Cheewin, I’m very mad at you. I just can’t believe it.” Vin said.
“The truth is… I was the one that hit the statue.” View said.
“You!” Vin said glaring at View. Cheewin looked at her.
“Cheewin, you don’t have to protect this problem. I did it.” View said.
“You better pay for the statue and Cheewin can not help, too!” Vin said.
“But-” Cheewin was about to continue.
“No buts.” Vin said staring at View. View stared at the ground disappointed at herself.
“I got to go.” View said as Cheewin followed her.
“Why did you do that?” Cheewin asked.
“Why did you say that you did it?” View asked.
“I just didn’t want you to get in trouble.” Cheewin said as they stared into each other’s eyes.

Photo Shoot
They were taking photos of Linda and Lada by the beach.
“Nice shoot!” the photographer said taking photos. Sila and Chenup stood there.
“Where’s Aerin? It’s almost her shoot.” Chenup said.
“Go find her!” Chenup said.
“Oh ho, why me? I’m not her lover.” Sila said.
“So what? We have to find her!” Chenup said.
“I-” Sila said.
“Go find her! We don’t want our professional photographers to wait. They’re not here for a long amount of time.” Chenup said.
“Fine.” Sila replied walking away. He already knew where Aerin was but had to find an excuse. Sila walked into the house and saw Towin opening doors.
“What are you doing?” Sila asked.
“You! Where’s Aerin? What did you do to her?” Towin asked.
“Don’t ask me so much questions and I don’t know.” Sila said.
“Why are you here then? You’re supposed to be out there to take photos.” Towin said.
“To…..get water.” Sila said.
“There’s a ton of cold water outside.” Towin said.
“This water…is better.” Sila said as he stared at the door where Aerin was.
“What are you looking at?” Towin asked as he looked at the door that Sila was looking at.
“Nothing.” Sila replied.
“Aerin’s in there, isn’t she? If she’s in there, I’ll make sure you’re sorry.” Towin said walking to the door. Sila tried to think of an idea to get Towin away from the door. Towin tapped on the door. Aerin quickly ran to the door.
“Towin?” Aerin asked recognizing Towin’s voice.
“Aerin, it’s Towin. Open it!” Towin said.
“I can’t. If I could open the door, then I wouldn’t be stuck in here.” Aerin said.
“Oh, I’ll get you out!” Towin said searching for a way to open the door. He looked behind him and saw Sila.
“Tell me where the key is!” Towin said as he walked over to Sila.
“You’re lying!” Towin said.
“I’m not.” Sila said as he poured some water into a cup. Towin shoved the cup onto Sila.
“You did that to me once.” Towin said as Sila stared at his wet shirt.
“Urg!” Sila said as Towin walked over to the door. He bumped into a table as a item fell down. Towin picked the item up. It was a key.
“Nice hiding spot.” Towin said. Sila glared at him. Towin put the key in the lock and opened the door. The door swooshed open as Towin walked in. Aerin was walking back and forth until she stopped.
“Towin!” Aerin said as she ran over to him and hugged him.
“Aerin, let’s go. You’re photo shoot is almost here.” Towin said.
“Okay.” Aerin said as they walked out of the room. Sila followed them.
“Who locked you in there?” Towin asked.
“Uhh, I don’t know. The door just closed when I stepped inside. After that, I couldn’t get out.” Aerin lied. Sila heard everything.
“It was Sanee and Aerin knows that but why isn’t Aerin telling that? Does she not want to get Sanee in trouble?” Sila said in his head. They all walked to the shoot as Peemai rushed up to Aerin.
“You’re shoot already passed! Sanee took your place!” Peemai said.
“What!?” Towin and Aerin replied as they stared over at the shoot. Sanee was smiling at them.

Author of RL:

replies:

jeeja: I agree, hating Sanee. Fang & Aerin >.< hehe.., thanks.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
wow...that sanee took her place...dam...if i was there, i would have slap her...did that only because she kissed her boyfriend!!!
anyways...like the pictures for the upcomeing fanfic...it's very nice... :D

jeeja

Urgh...Sanee.
But I luv Sila, he such a little devil! :p
Fang and Ton is starting to heat something up! :D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Stupid Sila being a dumbass with Sanee when he knows she evil.

I hope Aerin goes out with Towin for a night and not come back I'm so mad at Bie. Aww Fang and Ton having some chemistry so is Chewin and View. Iono I'm not digging Chenup and Peemai character tho.

Thank you another great two chapters!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 15

As Sanee walked out of the photo shoot, Towin, Peemai, and Aerin walked up to him. Towin grabbed her arm.
“Why did you do this?” Towin asked.
“I did the photo shoot, so what?” Sanee asked.
“It’s Aerin’s shoot, not yours.” Towin said.
“Towin, stop, it would’ve been bad if they waited for me.” Aerin said.
“No, I won’t stop. This girl..is so urgh! I can’t believe she did your shoot.” Towin said. Chenup and Sila walked over to them.
“Guys, stop it! You’re making a scene.” Chenup said as Towin let go of Sanee’s arm. Sanee smiled and walked over to Sila holding his arm.
“Sila, I’m thirsty. Let’s get a drink.” Sanee said as Sila nodded. They both walked away.
“Aerin, it’s okay. There’ll be another time.” Chenup replied. Aerin smiled.
“Sure.” Aerin said.
“Let me go talk to her!” Towin said as he tried to walk away. Aerin held his arm.
“There’s no point.” Aerin said. Two professional photographers walked over to them.
“Uhh, Chenup. It seems that our next photo shoot in Chiang Mai has been canceled. We’ll be able to take more photos today.” one photographer said.
“Really? That’s great.” Chenup said. Aerin, Peemai, and Towin smiled.
“Aerin, get ready.” Peemai said as Aerin ‘s eyes lighted up.

Sila and Sanee
“Sila, I’m sorry that I took over Aerin’s shoot.” Sanee said.
“It’s okay.” Sila said.
“Oh, okay.” Sanee said.
“Actually, that’s great.” Sila said.
“How come?” Sanee asked.
“No reason. She just doesn’t deserve to be in the shoot.” Sila said.
“Oh, that’s great.” Sanee said grinning.
“We should go to the shoot now just in case someone is finding us.” Sila said.
“Plus you need to take photos, too.” Sanee replied.
“Let’s go.” Sila said.
“You can go. I want to stay here.” Sanee replied sitting on a chair nearby.
“Okay.” Sila said as he walked away.

During Photo Shoot
Sanee stared madly at Aerin’s perfect photo shoot. Aerin was posin for the photographer.
“She’s so ugly!” Sanee replied taking a sip of water.
“Great pose. You’re beautiful!” the photographer exclaimed.
“Aerin’s great at taking these photos, don’t you agree, Sila?” Chenup asked Sila.
“Anyone can do better.” Sila replied still looking at Aerin.
“Oh really? Can other girls make you stare at them?” Chenup asked. Sila looked away from Aerin and looked at Chenup.
“Dude, I’m married.” Sila said.
“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” Chenup said. Sanee kept staring evilly at Aerin take the photos.
“I got a brilliant idea.” Sanee said as she stared at the cup with water. Minutes later, the photo shoot was over. Sila and Chenup walked over to Peemai and Aerin who were talking to the photographers.
“You both were phenomenal models. We never had better models.” one photographer said.
“Thanks so much.” Aerin and Peemai said.
“The best modelers? I don’t think so.” Sila spoke.
“What are you talking about? They’re great.” one photographer said.
“We should get going now.” another photographer said.
“Yeah, thanks for coming.” Chenup said. The photographers walked away.
“Sila, what was that about?” Chenup asked.
“What?” Sila asked.
“Don’t pretend. Why did you say that?” Chenup replied.
“I’m just saying what I think.” Sila answered.
“Never mind. Aerin and Peemai, you guys should go change.” Chenup said as Aerin gave Sila a glare.
“Wait, Peemai!” Chenup said. Peemai turned around.
“What?” Peemai asked.
“May I speak with you later?” Chenup asked.
“Sure.” Peemai said. She continued to walk away as a smile spread over Chenup’s face.
“About what?” Sila asked.
“Don’t ask.” Chenup said.
“I just did.” Sila answered.
“I don’t care. Mind your own business.” Chenup said.

Peemai and Aerin
“Peemai, what do you think he needs to talk to you about?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t know. He seems serious, though.” Peemai said.
“What if he’s going to yell at you?” Aerin asked.
“About what?” Peemai answered.
“Oh, actually I don’t know.” Aerin said. They went into the changing rooms and changed into their normal outfit.
“You know what, I haven’t seen View and Fang in a while. Where are they?” Peemai asked.
“I think their inside the house. Let’s go check.” Aerin said as they walked out of the tent.

Cheewin and View
“How are you planning to come up with money to pay for the statue?” Cheewin asked.
“I don’t know now but I’ll think about it.” View said.
“If you don’t know, I’ll give you some money to pay for it.” Cheewin said.
“Do you think that I can’t pay for it?” View asked.
“I’m not saying that. I’m just saying that if you need help, I’ll help.” Cheewin replied.
“I don’t need your help.” View said.
“Why?” Cheewin asked.
“Because I don’t trust your family. You guys are cruel people. Fang is not having a happy life with Sila. I can tell by her face. Our family has been having problems ever since Fang married Sila.” View said.
“But that’s Sila.” Cheewin said.
“Brothers act alike.” View said.
“Sila and I may be brothers but I’m not like him. I want to help your family. In any way that I can.” Cheewin said. View looked at him.

In the House
“Fang, Fang?” Aerin said knocking on Fang’s door.
“View?” Peemai replied knocking on View’s door.
“They’re not in there.” Peemai said. Aerin thought about Fang running away.
“I’ll call Fang.” Aerin said as she took out her cell. She dialed Fang’s number. Fang looked at the cell phone and saw that it was Aerin. She looked at Ton. Ton took the cell.
“Hello?” Ton answered.
“Who’s this?” Aerin asked.
“Fang needs to be alone now.” Ton replied.
“Who are you?” Aerin asked.
“No one special, just a close friend of hers.” Ton said.
“Who are you? Tell me!” Aerin said as the line went dead. She put the cell away.
“What?” Peemai asked.
“I think Fang wants to be alone. But who was that guy?” Aerin said.
“What? A guy?” Peemai asked.
“Yeah, a guy answered the cell. It sounded familiar but I can’t tell who it was.” Aerin said.
“Maybe it’s just a guy friend that we don’t know of.” Peemai said.
“Yeah, but who? We know basically all her guy friends and she wouldn’t go like this without telling us.” Aerin said.
“Maybe something happened.” Peemai said.
“Let’s go find her now!” Aerin said.
“Where?” Peemai asked.
“I don’t know but we have to find her.” Aerin said.
“Aerin, calm. I’m sure that Fang’s okay. It’s getting late and she’ll probably come right home tomorrow morning.” Peemai said.
“You sure?” Aerin asked.
“I’m not exactly sure.” Peemai said.
“Urgg, I want to know badly where she is.” Aerin said.

Ton and Fang
Fang was sitting down on a chair by the pool with her hands under her chin.
“Maybe it was a bad choice to come here.” Fang spoke softly. Ton poked her shoulder. She looked at him.
“Oh, you’re back.” Fang said.
“Here’s your drink.” Ton said handing her a glass.
“Thanks, Ton.” Fang spoke taking the drink. Ton sat beside her on another chair.
“Are you feeling better?” Ton asked looking at her calm face.
“I’m doing better.” Fang said still worrying about many things.
“Just be happy.” Ton said. Fang smiled at him to make him know that everything was fine. Fang stood up.
“Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom.” Fang said. Fang continued to walk until she slipped on a towel. Fang fell into the pool.
“Fang!” Ton yelled as he dived into the pool. He went to Fang and held her as she stared into his eyes.
“I’m okay.” Fang said.
“Isn’t that Sila’s wife?” a guy asked himself who was not that far away from the pool. He quickly took out his cell and took pictures of Ton and Fang. Ton anf Fang stared into each other’s eyes as Fang looked away.
“I need to change my clothes.” Fang said as she swam out of the pool. Ton looked down happy that Fang had came with him.

Sanee
Sanee dialed Sila’s number looking into the night sky.
“Hello?” Sila asked.
“Honey, uhh, which room is Towin’s room?” Sanee asked.
“Why? Towin?” Sila asked.
“Oh, I borrowed his….. Book today because I saw him reading it and I read part of it. I want to return it.” Sanee lied.
“Oh, that’s it! His room is the fourth one on the left.” Sila said. Sanee smiled.
“Thanks, Sila. Do you want to eat dinner with me?” Sanee asked.
“Sorry, I probably won’t be eating dinner.” Sila said.
“Fine. I got to go then. Bye. I love you.” Sanee spoke as Sila hung up.
“Strange. Why did she ask about Towin?” Sila said. Sanee smiled staring at the sky.

Aerin
Aerin was sitting on the main room of the building by herself until Sanee walked in.
“Here. I made a drink for you.” Sanee said holding a tray with one glass cup on it. Aerin looked at her suspiciously.
“Oi! Why did you make me a drink?” Aerin said.
“You should be thanking me. I didn’t want to bring this but Towin told me to.” Sanee said.
“But where’s Towin? I just saw him not that long ago.” Aerin said.
“Oh, I don’t know. I don’t follow him everywhere.” Sanee said setting the tray on the table beside Aerin. Aerin looked at her weirdly as she took the glass cup of the tray. While she was going to drink, Sanee had a devilish smile on her face. All of a sudden, Peemai came into the room.
“Aerin.” Peemai said as Aerin put down the glass cup.
“You’re back.” Aerin said. Sanee was mad that Aerin didn’t drink the water yet.
“I got you a drink. It’s very good.” Peemai said. Aerin smiled and stood up.
“What a coincidence. Miss Sanee also gave me a drink.” Aerin said.
“Really?” Peemai asked looking at the cup.
“But I’ll accept yours.” Aerin said to Peemai. Peemai handed Aerin the cup as Aerin drank the water.
“You!” Sanee yelled.
“What?” Aerin asked. Sanee put on a innocent face.
“Nothing, I just….the cup just fell.” Sanee said as she picked up the drink and threw it onto the ground.
“Sanee!” Peemai said as Sanee smirked.
“I’ll clean it.” Sanee said as Aerin and Peemai got out of the room.

Meanwhile
“Miss Sanee told me to put the drink….in room 3. I need to put it in room 3 then.”

Flashback
Sanee pulled Pim into a room.
“You need to help me.” Sanee said.
“Sure, anything.” Pim smiled thinking that it was no problem.
“You need to take this drink into Towin’s room. Then stay at the door. About 3 minutes later, go in and put him on the bed.” Sanee said.
“Who’s Towin? I don’t know anyone over here.” Pim said.
“Oie! You don’t need to know. I’ll just tell you the room. Towin’s room is the room on the left side of the hallway, room…hmmm, what was it….” Sanee said thinking of the room.
“What room?” Pim asked.
“Towin’s room is the 3rd one on the left.” Sanee spoke confidently.
“Okay.” Pim said taking the cup.

End of Flashback

Pim, Sanee’s servant, said walking quietly into room 3 on the left side. She opened the door one-thirds of the way looking around to see if anyone was there. She took a deep sigh not seeing anyone. Pim walked over to the table beside the bed and set the cup down. Pim turned around to leave until she saw Sila standing there with his arms crossed.
“You!” Pim spoked.
“Why are you in here?” Sila asked.
“Uhh..” Pim spoke.
“I said why are you here? I didn’t let you come in.” Sila said.
“I am very sorry. Miss Sanee told me to bring you this drink.” Pim said.
“Sanee?” Sila asked.
“Yes, Miss Sanee.” Pim said.
“Okay, go out. I’ll drink it.” Sila said as Pim quickly ran out of the room.
“Why didn’t Sanee bring it herself?” Sila said walking over to the drink. He looked inside it and then put it up to his mouth. Sila drank all the water. After he finished the drink, Sila set it down on the table and sat on his bed.
“Why do I feel so awkward? My head hurts.” Sila said holding onto his head. He looked forward as his image got blurry. Sila fell to the ground. As soon as Pim heard the thump on the ground, she walked in.
“This drink works like a charm.” Pim said as she tried to put Sila on the bed.
“Why is Towin so heavy?” Pim asked herself as she got Sila onto the bed. She put the blanket on him and skipped out of the room.

Revengeful Love
Chapter 16 PREVIEW

Aerin rubbed her eyes as she woke up. She looked to her side as she saw a lump. Something was under the blanket. Aerin quickly pulled the blanket of the thing.

“Ton, why is there so much people around this hotel?” Fang asked looking outside at the balcony. Ton walked up to her.
“I don’t know.” Ton said. There were crowds of people and some were holding cameras.
“There they are!” one reporter screamed. Everyone looked up at Ton and Fang on the balcony and started taking photos.

Author of Revengeful Love:
hehe..., thanks for reading. liking the fanfic? well.., im happy.
im editing pictures now, fun fun :] ill update a.s.a.p.

replies:

daimondlakorn: haha,, slap! yepp, i agree. lovee the pictures.

jeeja: you lovee sila no matter what. haha.., >.< funny.

azlisakhmer: sila ;P Chenup && Peemai, you'll start seeing some soon :] no problem :]