Revengeful Love ~ COMPLETE ~ CHAPTER 26

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 5
By: M&M

They got to the house minutes later as Aerin ran in with astonishment.
“Oh, not bad! Very pretty house! I love it!” Aerin said looking at the fountain inside. Sila and Fang followed her.
“Stop screaming.” Sila said.
“Anyways, I'm commenting your house. You should be proud. It’s very pretty.” Aerin said.
“Who’s screaming here? Vin came in and asked.
“Grandma, it’s just an annoying girl.” Sila said. Vin stared at Fang and Aerin.
“Who’s the one you married?” Vin asked.
“Fang, this is her.” Sila said gesturing towards Fang.
“Who’s this?” Vin said gesturing towards Aerin.
“That’s Aerin.” Fang said smiling.
“Sila, I don’t like these girls one bit. They’re just trying to get your money.” Vin said.
“No we’re not. Don’t say that about my sister and I.” Aerin said.
“Oh ho, who’s all here?” Sanee asked walking in.
“Sanee.” Sila said as he saw her.
“Why do you look scared all of a sudden? Sila, I miss you.” Sanee said as she pushed Fang away. She held Sila’s arm.
“Can you take me shopping today?” Sanee asked.
“Sorry, he’s busy. By the way, you should stop coming here now since you’re ex boyfriend is already married.” Aerin said.
“Who do you think you are?” Sanee asked her.
“I’m Sila’s wife’s sister. So who are you?” Aerin asked.
“Why should I tell a worthless person like you?” Sanee said.
“I know your name already but wait…you’re just his ex girlfriend. Isn’t it strange that Sila didn’t marry you?” Aerin said.
“Enough both of you.” Sila said as he went by Fang and walked away with her.
“Sanee, I need to talk to you.” Vin said evilly staring at Aerin. Aerin glared at them. Sanee nodded as she stuck out her tongue at Aerin. Sanee and Vin walked away as Aerin sat by the fountain. Aerin moved her hand in the water.
“I have a bad feeling. He already has a girlfriend.” Aerin said.

Sanee and Vin
“Sanee, I don’t like these girls at all. Why does Sila have such a bad taste?” Vin asked.
“I don’t know, too. These two girls won’t have a happy life with me around.” Sanee said madly as Vin smiled at her.
"Sanee, just be careful." Vin answered.
"I'm not scared. They're just weaklings!" Sanee answered. Vin nodded as Sanee smiled confidently.

Fang and Sila
Fang and Sila were in the room unpacking.
“Do you like the house so far?” Sila asked.
“It’s good.” Fang said.
“Good? You seem sad.” Sila said.
“No, I’m good.” Fang said.
“Are you sure? If not, tell me.” Sila said.

Aerin
Aerin was walking around wondering what to do.
“Big house but very boring.” Aerin said as she walked outside. She stared at the pretty flowers as Sila jogged up to her.
“What are you doing outside?” Aerin asked.
“Jogging. People need exercise to stay fit, you know?” Sila said.
“I am already fit.” Aerin said.
“Sure, you are.” Sila said sarcastically.
“Fine. I’ll show you. I can beat you at running.” Aerin said running.
“I can beat you.” Sila said running beside her. They kept running. Aerin was running in her high heels trying hard not to fall. Aerin kept running until her heel broke. She slipped as Sila caught her. They rolled onto the ground and stopped as Sila was on top of Aerin. They stared at each other.
“Get off. Get off.” Aerin said pushing him off. Sila held her arm.
“What? Let go.” Aerin said.
“Don’t think you can stay here forever.” Sila said.
“Hm, I am going to, no matter what. Anyways, I can beat you at anything.” said Aerin continuing to run. Sila smiled sitting on the ground.
“Owww!” Sila yelled. Aerin laughed running over to him.
“Don’t think you can lie to me.” Aerin said.
“I’m not. It hurts.” Sila said holding his head as Aerin bent down.
“Stay still.” Aerin said. Sila kept squirming.
“Stay still!” Aerin demanded.
“Just kidding.” Sila said as he stared at Aerin's worried face.
“I knew it. You always did this when we were kids.” Aerin said as she gave Sila a little punch.
“So you remember when we were kids?” Sila said.
“Hm, why wouldn't I?” Aerin said as Sila stood up.
“Wait I remember. You used to like me when you were little.” Sila said.
“No, I didn’t.” Aerin said looking away nervously.
“Yes you did.” Sila said leaning in closer to her face. Aerin stepped on his foot.
“No!” Aerin said running away. Aerin looked back as Cheewin bumped into her.
“Hey, watch where you’re going.” Aerin said.
“Sorry.” Cheewin said as Aerin looked at him.
“Cheewin? It’s you.” Aerin said.
“Yes. Why are you here? Sila didn’t marry you.” Cheewin said.
“No, he didn’t. I’m just here -” Aerin was about to continue.
“She’s just here to ruin our marriage life.” Sila said.
“No, I’m not.” Aerin said.
“I’m confused.” Cheewin said.
“Hmpf.” Aerin said as she walked inside. Sila smirked.

Aerin
“Ergg, this person.” Aerin said as she sat down on the couch. Fang walked in.
“Aerin, thanks for staying here with me.” Fang said.
“No problem sister.” Aerin said. Towin walked into the house.
“Aerin.” Towin said as he walked over to Aerin.
“Why are you here?” Aerin asked.
“I came to see you.” Towin said.
“Oh hi, Fang.” Towin said as he recognized Fang in the room.
“Hi, Towin.” Fang said smiling at Aerin.
“It’s not what you think.” Aerin said to Fang as she saw Fang’s smirk. Fang started laughing. Sila and Cheewin walked in.
“Already bringing your boyfriend here.” Sila said.
“He’s not my boyfriend.” Aerin said.
“We’re not together yet.” Towin said.
“Yet? I don’t believe this.” Sila said.
“You don’t have to. It doesn’t matter.” Aerin said.
“I own part of this house. I don’t allow any of your boyfriends to come her anytime they like.” Sila said.
“But Fang also owns this house now, too. She can tell when people get to come in or not.” Aerin said.
“You’re so hard to talk to.” Sila said walking away. Cheewin looked at Fang, then walked away.
“Towin, please leave now. I don’t want Sila to get mad at my sister on the first day that they live together.” Aerin pleaded.
“For you, Aerin. Bye.” Towin said as he left the house.

Peemai
Peemai was driving in the car. Today was her first day on the job. She was going to be modeling again. The last time, she quit modeling to stay home to help her family. Peemai parked the car and walked in. A girl walked up to her.
“Excuse me are you Peemai Yoogthatat?” a girl asked.
“Yes.” Peemai answered.
“Wow! They hired you. You’re a stunning girl.” the girl said staring at her.
“Thanks.” Peemai answered.
“By the way, my name is Suni. I’ll take you to the modeling place.” Suni said as she lead Peemai into this room where many people were getting ready. Two girls walked up to Peemai and Suni.
“Who’s the slut?” one girl asked.
“This is Peemai, our new modeler. Please be nice.” Suni said.
“She doesn’t look good enough to be a modeler.” another girl said.
“Stop it all of you. Go get ready.” Suni said as the two girls walked away.
“Don’t listen to them. They’re Linda and Lada, the other modelers.” Suni said.
“Sure. I don’t want any problems on the first day.” Peemai said as Suni took her to the clothes.
“I want you to meet the photographer and modeler. They’re the same person.” Sun said pointing to a chair with a person facing their back at them.
“Sure. Excuse me, I’m Peemai, the new model.” Peemai said as they chair spun around.
“Hi, my name’s Chenup.” Chenup said as he was shocked by Peemai.
“Nice to meet you.” Peemai said as she held out her hand. Chenup held her hand still looking at her face. Peemai tried to move her hand but Chenup was still holding it. He finally let go.
“Excuse me but I have to get ready now.” Peemai said.
“Sure.” Chenup said as he watched Peemai walk way.

Aerin
Aerin sat outside swinging on the swings.
“Isn’t it strange that they have swings here?” Aerin asked herself. Sila sat on the other swing.
“It’s not strange.” Sila said.
“Then why do you have swings here?” Aerin asked.
“When I was young, my mom wanted swings here. She told me that swinging on these made her feel free and it felt like flying. I didn’t want these removed so they stay here.” Sila said.
“Why are you telling me?” Aerin asked.
“You asked.” Sila said. Their eyes were locked until Aerin looked away.
“Where’s Fang?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t know.” Sila answered.
“You’re her husband. You should know.” Aerin said.
“I don’t follow her everywhere.” Sila said.
“Ergg, never mind.” Aerin replied as she got off the swings.
“Have fun swinging.” Aerin said as she walked back into the house.

Author of Revengeful Love:
sorry, havent replied in a while :] im backk.

replies on your comments :]

ponglover: oh, yeah, i agree. music helps me concentrate :]

puch: poor Fang.

diamondlakorn: it does? i never saw that movie. lol, paul lover xD

SPOILER BELOW ---- CHAPTER 6 PREVIEW :]
“Bad manners. Don’t you know not to enter a room when people are still sleeping?” Sila asked.
“I’m sorry but I didn’t know that.” Aerin said glaring at Sila.
“Wait, why are you making my sister sleep on this little couch?” Aerin asked. Fang held Aerin’s arm.
“Aerin, it’s okay. We just got married yesterday. We shouldn’t sleep together yet.” Fang replied.
“I know that but next time, Sila, Fang will sleep on the bed…You will sleep on the couch.” Aerin said as Sila and her stared at each other.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I said I was gonna start later, but the 1st chap was 2 interesting, so I hada continue on. :D
Sila is devilish, but still adorable! :p
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Yeah the first 2 post! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 6

Next Day
“Rise and shine!” Aerin’s alarm on her cell rang. Aerin turned off the alarm as she rubbed her eyes. She walked to her balcony and stared out. It was a beautiful sunny day. Aerin looked at her phone and saw that she had a new message. The time read 12:47am.
“Wow, who called so late?” Aerin replied picking up the phone. There was a text. She opened it and started to read. It said:

Aerin, it’s View. Mom and I were in the room yesterday and all of a sudden, she couldn’t breathe anymore. I’m scared. Now we’re at the hospital. Come as soon as possible.

Aerin dropped the cell as she stared into space.
“Mom? I have to go tell Fang.” Aerin said as she quickly grabbed her purse and cell. She went to Fang’s door and knocked as no body answered. She turned the door knob and was surprised it wasn’t locked. Aerin walked in as she scanned the bed thinking that they were still asleep. Sila was still sleeping on the bed.
“Hm, where’s Fang?” Aerin said as she looked around. She looked on the couch. Fang was sleeping there. She tip-toed over to Fang as she shoved her sister.
“Ahem!” Aerin said loudly. Fang and Sila awoke immediately.
“Aerin, it’s you. You startled me.” Fang said as she sat upright. Sila rubbed his eyes and got out of bed.
“Bad manners. Don’t you know not to enter a room when people are still sleeping?” Sila asked.
“I’m sorry but I didn’t know that you guys were still sleeping.” Aerin said glaring at Sila.
“Wait, why are you making my sister sleep on this little couch?” Aerin asked. Fang held Aerin’s arm.
“Aerin, it’s okay. We just got married yesterday. We shouldn’t sleep together yet.” Fang replied.
“I know that but next time, Sila, Fang will sleep on the bed…You will sleep on the couch.” Aerin said as Sila and her stared at each other.
“This is my house. I can sleep whenever and wherever I want.” Sila said.
“This is also Fang’s house, too. Remember both of you are married. If Fang doesn’t get to sleep on that bed. I’ll make sure that you are sorry. My sister deserves the best and only the best.” Aerin said.
“Sorry about what?” Sila asked. Aerin remembered about the phone call.
“Fang, I need to talk to you.” Aerin replied. Sila looked at them.
“About what?” Sila asked.
“Something, family business.” Aerin said.
“I am family, too, you know.” Sila said.
“You may be family but I won’t accept you as a family.” Aerin said as she pulled Fang out of the room.
“You! That girl!” Sila said as he sat on the bed.

Aerin and Fang
“What is it?” Fang asked.
“Mom is at the hospital.” Aerin said.
“What? Why?” Fang asked shocked. Aerin gave Fang her cell and showed her the text. Fang read the text.
“Did he do something to you?” Aerin asked as Fang was reading the text. Fang looked up at her.

Flashback
Fang was in bed putting the blanket on the bed when Sila came into the room.
“You going to sleep?” Sila asked.
“Doesn’t it look like it.” Fang asked still mad about the marriage thing.
“I’m just acting politely. Don’t have to be mean about it.” Sila said.
“Just so you know, I’m not expecting us to do anything. I only married you for my sister’s safety.” Fang said.
“You care about her that much?” Sila asked.
“When you have a sibling that you love a lot, you will do anything for them to make them happy.” Fang said as Sila sat beside her. Sila thought about Cheewin.
“Would it hurt you if I hurt Aerin?” Sila asked. Fang looked at him not believing this.
“You wouldn’t. Why are you doing this, Sila? What happened? We can just talk about it.” Fang said.
“We can’t talk about it. It was already done. Nothing can repay it. Nothing. Today, sleep on the couch.” Sila said as he walked away. Minutes later, Sila came out of the bathroom seeing Fang on the couch. Fang was sleeping already.

Back to real world
“Fang, Fang, Fang.” Aerin remarked as Fang was lost in her thoughts.
“Oh yeah. Let’s go to the hospital now.” Fang said as Aerin nodded. They quickly headed out to the hospital.

View and May
View was sitting beside her mom’s bed. May was sleeping on the bed.
“Mom, oh I hope you’re okay.” View said as she was holding her mom’s arm. The door opened as View turned around hoping for it to be Aerin and Fang. It was Towin.
“Oh hi.” View said a little disappointed.
“I heard about May and I came as soon as possible.” Towin said.
“Oh yeah. I sent you a message. Thanks for coming.” View said as the door opened again. In came, Aerin and Fang.
“I heard about mom.” Aerin said as Fang and her rushed to the bed. Aerin glared at Towin.
“Why are you here?” Aerin asked.
“I’m worried about May, too.” Towin said.
“It’s our family business. I don’t want other people to get in it, too.” Aerin said.
“Aerin, don’t worry about that now. Mom might hear and feel bad.” View said. Aerin nodded.
“What did the doctors say?” Fang asked.
“They said that her heart was not beating right and it caused her to have a hard time breathing. They did the surgery last night and now she’s just resting.” View remarked. A nurse stepped in.
“Who is one of May’s children?” the nurse asked.
“Me.” Aerin, View, and Fang said at the same time.
“Can one of you come with me to fill out the papers?” the nurse asked. Aerin nodded.
“I’ll go. You both stay with mom.” Aerin replied and Fang and View nodded. Aerin followed the nurse out of the room as Peemai rushed up to her in the hallway.
“How’s mom?” Peemai asked.
“She’s okay now. Surgery was last night. I need to go fill out the papers now.” Aerin replied.
“I’ll go with you, too.” Peemai said as Aerin nodded. They went into this room as Aerin and Peemai sat. The nurse gave them papers and a pen. After that, the doctor walked in.
“Your mom is doing fine. She’ll just have to rest here today then she can go home in a couple of days.” the doctor said. Peemai nodded as Aerin filled out the papers. The doctor walked out of the room.
“That expensive!” Aerin exclaimed as she looked at the price.
“Why don’t you go ask Sila for some money? He is our sister's husband.” Peemai asked.
“I don’t want to ask a careless person and I don’t want anything from him.” Aerin said.
“Then how about this? I’ll just work at my job for extra hours to pay the cost.” Peemai said.
“You can’t earn enough by yourself.” Aerin said.
“Then how?” Peemai asked.
“I’ll get a job, too.” Aerin said.
“You can work with me. They need new modelers and you’re beautiful, too.” Peemai said.
“Really?” Aerin asked.
“Yeah, why not?” Peemai said as Aerin nodded. Aerin and Peemai filled out all the papers and headed back to the room where View, Fang, and Towin were still there. Peemai looked at her watch quickly.
“It’s time to go now, Aerin.” Peemai said as she pulled Aerin’s arm.
“Go where?” Fang asked.
“Oh, I’m going with Peemai to work. I’ll explain later. Just take care of mom.” Aerin said as Peemai pulled her out of the room. They got into Peemai’s car as Peemai called her boss. Minutes later, Peemai closed her cell.
“What? Can I have a job?” Aerin asked wondering.
“Umm…” Peemai said.
“What? What?” Aerin asked.
“Yes!” Peemai shouted as Aerin smiled.
“I’m so happy. Now I can help mom!” Aerin said as she felt confident. They drove to the modeling place right away. When they got there, Aerin and Peemai rushed in hoping not to be late. They ran into the room where all the photographers were getting ready.
“Here, come here. My boss sits over here.” Peemai said as she lead Aerin to a room. They went in quickly as Chenup was checking his mails on the laptop.
“Manager Chenup, this is my sister that I talked to you about. Her name is Aerin.” Peemai said as Aerin and him shook hands.
“Nice to meet you. I’ll be happy to work with you at modeling.” Chenup said smiling at Peemai.
“Me, too.” Aerin answered. They walked out of the room to get ready as someone pushed both of them.
“Who the?” Aerin said as she fell onto the ground beside Peemai. They looked around and saw Lada and Linda.
“So bringing a new slut here?” Lada said with crossed arms. Aerin snickered.
“So Peemai, this is the girl you were talking about. You’re right. Bad mouth and also physical violence.” Aerin said as she glared at Lada.
“You!” Lada said as Linda stared at Peemai and Aerin.
“Don’t mess with us or you’ll get it.” Linda said.
“We better get going.” Peemai said to Aerin.
“Fine and anyways I don’t want to waste time with worthless people.” Aerin said as she and Peemai walked away. They went into the dressing room and got into their outfits for the photo shoots. Aerin came out of the room first and walked into the photo shooting room. The scene was set into a beach. The background was already set and photographers were getting ready. Aerin walked in as Suni went up to her.
“I hear that you’re Peemai’s sister, also the new modeler.” Suni said.
“Yeah, I am. Who are you?” Aerin asked.
“I’m Suni. If you need any help, feel free to ask.” Suni said as Aerin nodded.
“I’ll take you to your cute photographer.” Suni said as she lead him into a area by the beach background. Sila turned to face Aerin.
“Hi, I’m your photographer today.” Sila said as he saw Aerin.
“Why are you here?!” Aerin exclaimed with wide eyes.
“Why can’t I come here? I work here as a photographer. I have strengths and many talents, too.” Sila said.
“I’m quitting.” Aerin said not wanting to do the job anymore. Peemai touched her shoulder.
“How about helping mom?” Peemai whispered.
“The what?” Sila asked.
“Nothing.” Aerin answered.
"I'll find another job." Aerin replied.
"This is the only job that you can do now. What if they won't hire you for other jobs?" Peemai asked.
“So what were you going to say about quitting?” Sila asked.
“I, I’ll keep the job.” Aerin said knowing that she needed money for her mom and that this was the only job available now.
“Let’s start the photos.” Suni said as everyone went into their places. Sila got to the front of the set getting ready to take photos.
“Aerin, I want you to take poses.” Suni said. Aerin posed as Sila took pictures.
“Wonderful.” Suni said as Sila took the pictures. He couldn’t stop looking at Aerin. Peemai stared and put her thumbs up at Aerin of her good job. Aerin glared at Sila.
“Peemai, go over there to take other photos.” Suni said pointing to another set that was ready. Peemai walked over there seeing Chenup.
“You look beautiful.” Chenup said.
“Thanks but I think we should start on the photos.” Peemai said. Chenup nodded as they started taking photos. After Aerin’s photo shoots, Sila handed her a cup with water. Aerin grabbed the water and looked inside.
"I didn't poison you or anything. Just drink up." Sila replied. Aerin stared at him and then drank the water.
“I just gave you water and then I get no thanks in return.” Sila said.
“I didn’t do this job to say thanks to you, I did this job for some cause.” Aerin said.
“What cause?” Sila asked.
“None of your beeswax.” Aerin answered.
“I am your sister’s husband. Can’t you be a little nicer?” Sila said. Suni looked at them a little confused at what they were talking about.
“The photo shooting is over now.” Suni said as Aerin rushed over to Peemai.
“Let’s go.” Aerin said.
“Why now? We’re all going to the restaurant to celebrate.” Sila said as he was following Aerin.
“We don’t want to go.” Aerin said.
“Fine, don’t go.” Sila said.
“Aerin, I think we should go. It’s not nice if we don’t go and we are the modelers.” Peemai said.
“But I want to go to mom.” Aerin said.
“We can see her soon. We can stay at the restaurant for a short amount of time.” Peemai suggested.
“Fine but you better remember what you just said.” Aerin said.

Restaurant
Aerin and Peemai walked into the restaurant to see that only a couple of people were already in there. Sila walked over to them.
“You said that you weren’t coming.” Sila said.
“I changed my mind.” Aerin said.
“Do you always change your mind?” Sila asked.
“It’s not like you never changed your mind.” Aerin said.
“Enough. Aerin, let’s go sit over there.” Peemai said gesturing at a table. Aerin nodded as they both walked away.

Chenup
Chenup walked into the restaurant as people greeted him.
“Thanks.” Chenup said as Sila walked up to him.
“Chenup, you’re here. You never come these events.” Sila said.
“I came today. By the way, you never attend these, too.” Chenup said.
“Sometimes, people change.” Sila said.
“You’re right.” Chenup said as he looked around. His eyes stopped when he saw Peemai. Sila looked at where his eyes stopped.
“What are you looking at?” Sila asked.
“Nothing.” Chenup said as he walked over to Peemai and Aerin.
“Mind if we sit with you?” Chenup asked. Peemai looked up at them.
“Sure.” Peemai answered. Aerin looked at Sila.
“I’m sorry but I want to sit alone.” Aerin said as she got out of her seat. She went to another table away from Peemai’s.
“Is she okay?” Chenup asked.
“Oh, yeah, she’s just having a little…uh, headache.” Peemai answered.
“Headache?” Sila asked. Peemai nodded slowly. A waitress walked up to them and handed them menus.
“I don’t need one.” Sila said as he walked away from the table.
“So what are you getting?” Chenup asked.
“Me?” Peemai asked.
“Yes, you. You’re the only one here.” Chenup said as he laughed.
“Oh, yeah. I don’t know what to get. What are you getting?” Peemai asked.
“I don’t know.” Chenup said.
“I’ll get what you get.” Peemai said.
“Let’s get some steak.” Chenup said.
“Sure.” Peemai answered.
“The steak here is great. It’s their number one food.” Chenup replied.
“Oh really.” Peemai answered.

Aerin
“Hm, what’ll I get?” Aerin asked herself.
“How about some fish or steak?” said a voice. Aerin put down her huge menu and saw Sila sitting before her. Aerin stood up.
“I’m going.” Aerin said. Sila stood up and held her arm.
“You don’t want people to stare, do you?” Sila said. Aerin looked around as a couple of faces were looking at them. Aerin sat down stubbornly.
“No.” Aerin answered. Sila sat down.
“I heard that you have a headache.” Sila said.
“No, why?” Aerin said.
“Your sister, Peemai said so.” Sila said. Aerin looked over at Peemai who was also looking at her.
“I mean, I am feeling kind of nauseous.” Aerin said.
“Let me see.” Sila said as he put out his hand ready to touch Aerin’s forehead. Aerin moved her head away from his hand.
“Don’t. First, let’s just get some food.” Aerin said. Sila put his hand down.
“Sure.” Sila said.
“Fish?” Aerin asked.
“If you’re feeling kind of sick, then let’s just get soup.” Sila said.
“Do you think that I can’t eat fish?” Aerin said.
“Well, I don’t want you to go home barfing. Fang might say that I didn’t take care of you.” Sila said.
“She told you to take care of me?” Aerin said.
“Yes. You’re the youngest sister.” Sila said.
“By the way, I don’t need anyone taking care of me. I can take care of myself. I'm old enough.” Aerin answered.

Peemai and Chenup
They were eating steak.
“Mmmm, you’re right. This is very good.” Peemai said.
“I’m glad you like it.” Chenup said as Peemai stared over at Aerin. Aerin was looking away from Sila as Sila was staring at Aerin.
“Anything wrong?” Chenup asked seeing her face.
“Nothing, just my sister and Sila.” Peemai said as Chenup looked over at them.
“Wait. Isn’t Sila married to Fang?” Chenup asked.
“Oh, yeah. Sila and Fang are married but these days, it seems like Aerin and Sila are becoming great friends.” Peemai said.
“Oh.” Chenup said.

Aerin and Sila
The waiter came over to Aerin and Sila putting two bowls of soup on the table.
“Here’s your soup.” the waiter said.
“Thanks.” Aerin said. She looked at Sila.
“Say thanks.” Aerin said as she kicked Sila’s leg under the table.
“Wh-, thanks.” Sila said to the waiter as he walked away.
“Bad manners.” Aerin said.
“So.” Sila said.
“Eat.” Aerin said as she put her soup into the bowl. She put the spoonful of soup into her mouth.
“Is it good?” Sila asked eating soup.
“Yes, it’s pretty good.” Aerin said.
“I love it, too. I always eat it when I come here. I especially love the mushrooms.” Sila replied. Aerin thought of a plan.
“Mushrooms!” Aerin said as she spit out some soup in her mouth.
“Ew, don’t do that.” Sila said.
“I can’t eat mushrooms. I’m allergic to them.” Aerin said.
“Really?” Sila said. Aerin nodded.
“I need to go to the bathroom.” Aerin said as she stood up.
“Okay, hurry back.” Sila said worried. Aerin walked away as she peered at Sila at a corner.
“Hm, stupid.” Aerin said. Aerin escaped the restaurant from the back door. She took out her cell and called Peemai.
“Hello? Peemai? I’m going now. If you want to come, I’ll be at the car waiting but don’t tell Sila.” Aerin said.
“Why?” Peemai asked as the line went dead.
“Chenup, I have to go now.” Peemai said.
“Oh okay.” Chenup said.
“Sorry, Aerin’s headache is growing and she wants to go home.” Peemai said.
“It’s okay.” Chenup said. Peemai walked away. Sila walked over to Chenup.
“Where’s Peemai going?” Sila asked.
“She’s going home with Aerin. Aerin's getting sick.” Chenup said.
“She just said that she was allergic to mushrooms." Sila replied.
"That's not what Peemai said." Chenup answered.
That liar!” Sila remarked.

hihi, im soo happy that my internet works now.

my replies on your wonderful comments:

jeeja: your my first && only comment for this chapter, lol, thanks. interesting, ehh? lmao. devilish. :]

Chapter 7 PREVIEW in spoiler:
“Mom, what’s wrong?” Sila asked seeing his mom.
“How can you ask that? I don’t want everyone to know that you married a worthless girl!” Vin said as she threw the newspaper onto the ground. Vin walked out of the room. Fang and Sila walked over to the paper. Sila picked it up and looked on the cover. He crumbled the paper as he headed upstairs. He walked into Aerin’s room. Aerin was putting on earrings.
“Hey, don’t you know how to knock?” Aerin said as she saw Sila.
“What is this?” Sila said holding the newspaper.
“It’s called a newspaper.” Aerin said.

puch

sarNie Egg
Hahah... Aerin...she is such a...great liar...i think it is good to escape from that guy(sila)...
Happy to hear that her mom is fine...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 7

Aerin and Peemai
“Why did you need to leave so fast?” Peemai asked as they were in the car. Aerin was driving.
“Fast? That was like forever. I had to leave. I couldn’t stand staying in that room with that person.” Aerin said.
“Who? Sila?” Peemai said.
“Yes, that person.” Aerin said.
“You live in the same house with him. He’s our sister’s husband. We’ll have to learn how to cooperate.” Peemai said.
“It’ll never work.” Aerin answered.

Fang, View, May
“Mom, oh, mom.” View said as Fang was sleeping on the couch. Aerin and Peemai came into the room. Peemai went over to Fang and poked her.
“Wake up, lazy butt.” Peemai replied. Fang woke up immediately.
“It’s you.” Fang said.
“How’s mom?” Aerin asked.
“She woke up earlier but now she’s just resting.” View said.
“It’s getting late now. Aerin, you and Peemai should go home and get some rest.” Fang said.
“But, I want to take care of mom.” Aerin said.
“But both of you have work. You have to get to work early to get money to pay for mom. That’ll already be helping her.” View said.
“She’s got a point.” Peemai said.
“View, you’re too smart. Fine, let’s go.” Aerin said.
“Fang, you go, too or else Sila will worry.” View said.
“View. I’ll stay.” Fang said.
“No, go.” View demanded.
“I’ll come early tomorrow then.” Fang said. View nodded as Fang left the room.
“Wait!” Fang yelled as she caught up to Peemai and Aerin.

Sila’s house
Fang and Aerin walked into the house.
“Where were both of you? Why are you guys coming so late?” Vin asked. Vin was sitting on the couch.
“We were at work.” Aerin responded.
“Probably going to meet boyfriends.” Vin said.
“Don’t say that about us. We were just going to work. Work is work.” Aerin said.
“Aerin, let’s go.” Fang said.
“Sure it is. I don’t believe any of you people. Trying to get my Sila and other young boys.” Vin replied.
“And you, you are not as pretty and as smart as sweet Sanee. You can't eve be as good as Sanee.” Vin said as she walked up to Fang.
“You!” Aerin said to Vin.
“Huh? What will you do?” Vin asked. Sila walked into the room.
“What’s happening here?” Sila asked. Vin, Fang, and Aerin looked at Sila.
“Ask her!” Aerin said as she took Fang out of the room. Sila looked at Vin.
“Grandma, what happened?” Sila asked.
“Don’t be taking their side.” Vin said as she walked away. Sila sighed. Sila walked upstairs and saw Aerin walking towards her room. Sila walked over to her.
“You liar?” Sila said.
“Huh? What? I didn’t lie to anyone.” Aerin replied.
“You just lied again! You’re not allergic to mushrooms!” Sila said.
“So what if I'm not?” Aerin said.
“You!” Sila said.
“Oh, I have to go sleep now.” Aerin said as she sprinted into her room.

Next Day
Vin walked into the living room as she picked up the newspaper. The front page had a picture of Sila and Fang in their wedding clothes. Vin read the print. It said:

Happy Couple, Sila Wisketdaw and Fang Yoogthatat get married!

“Ugh, that annoying sister of her's must have put this!” Vin yelled angrily as she turned to look at the stairs. Sila and Fang were walking down the stairs.
“Grandma, what’s wrong?” Sila asked seeing his grandma.
“How can you ask that? I don’t want everyone to know that you married such a worthless girl!” Vin said as she threw the newspaper onto the ground. Vin walked out of the room. Fang and Sila walked over to the paper. Sila picked it up and looked on the cover. He crumbled the paper as he finished reading the title. He headed upstairs. Fang watched him go wondering what was on the newspaper. He walked into Aerin’s room. Aerin was putting on earrings.
“Hey, don’t you know how to knock?” Aerin said as she saw Sila.
“What is this?” Sila said holding the newspaper.
“It’s called a newspaper.” Aerin said.
“I know that! Why did you have to put this news up?” Sila said.
“So this marriage is a fake?” Aerin replied standing up.
“No not that.” Sila said.
“I just wanted the whole world to know that you and my sister are married so that means that you can’t cheat on her.” Aerin said.
“You think that I will cheat on your sister.” Sila said.
“It’s exactly what I think.” Aerin said.
“Just so you know, I’ll never cheat on her.” Sila said.
“I’ll wait and see.” Aerin said. Sila walked out of the room angrily.
“That Sanee girl.” Aerin said. Sila walked downstairs as he looked around for Fang. Sanee walked into the house.
“Sila! Babe, I want to go to the park.” Sanee said.
“Sanee, you know I’m married.” Sila said.
“But you said you would still love me more.” Sanee replied.
“I do but Sanee, if I go, it’ll look bad if only you and I go.” Sila said.
“But, I want to go.” Sanee said.
“I’ll go if Fang can come.” Sila said.
“I don’t want that person to come and ruin everything.” Sanee said disappointed.
“Fine, let’s go but not that long.” Sila said.
“Yippee.” Sanee said as she held Sila’s arm. They walked out of the house.

Aerin
“Okay, so today, we have a day off.” Aerin replied into her cell phone.
“Yes.” Peemai answered.
“I’ll come to the hospital soon then.” Aerin said. Aerin looked outside and saw Sila and Sanee go into the car. Aerin picked up her cell again.
“Peemai, I’ll be coming to the hospital a little late.” Aerin said. Aerin closed her phone as she grabbed her purse. She went into her car and followed Sila’s car wondering where they were going to go.
“I knew it. Already married and still going out with woman.” Aerin said as she was driving. Sila looked in his mirror and saw Aerin in the car behind him.
“Sila, what?” Sanee asked as she saw Sila looking back.
“She’s following us.” Sila said as Sanee noticed the person.
“I’ll go give her a lesson.” Sanee said as she unbuckled her seat belt.
“Sanee, I’ll go talk to her. Stay here.” Sila said.
“Fine, hurry.” Sanee replied.
“Okay.” Sila said as he stopped the car. Sila walked out of the car and knocked on Aerin’s window as the window rolled down.
“Why are you here?” Sila asked. Aerin looked away.
“I, oh are you going to the same place.” Aerin said.
“Don’t lie. Why are you following us?” Sila asked.
“Uhh,” Aerin continued. Sila opened the door handle and pulled Aerin out. He grabbed her arm.
“Let go.” Aerin said as she was looking around.
“Why are you following us?” Sila demanded an answer.
“Fine, I’ll tell you. You’re already married with my sister and then you’re going out with other girls. I can’t believe you.” Aerin said as she looked away.
“Sanee and I are just friends.” Sila said. Sanee walked up to Sila as Sila let go of Aerin’s arm.
“Sila, let’s go.” Sanee said as she glared at Aerin. Sila nodded as he and Sanee went back into Sila’s car. The car drove away as Aerin got into her car. She held her arm.
“His grip on my arm was so hard. Hm.” Aerin said as she continued to drive away.

Next Day
“What? How can this be?” Aerin said as she was at the hospital with her mom. May was sleeping on the bed and Aerin was the only one in the room.
“What am I going to do? I wonder if Fang saw these news yet.” Aerin said as she was looking at a newspaper. It read:

New model, Aerin Yoogthatat with married Sila Wisketdaw???

The newspaper had photos of Sila holding Aerin’s arm by Aerin’s car.
“They must’ve took these when Sila and I was talking yesterday. Oh no, I got to go see Fang. She might misunderstood us.” Aerin said as she got out of the hospital. People were crowded everywhere.
“Miss Aerin, can I ask some questions?” one reporter asked.
“Sorry, no time.” Aerin said as she tried to get through the crowd.
“Isn’t Sila your sister’s husband?” another reporter asked.
“Sorry. Sorry.” Aerin said as she pulled herself through the crowd. She fell down as strong arms caught her. Aerin looked up brushing herself. It was Towin.
“Towin, thanks so much. Please take me away.” Aerin said as Towin pulled her arm through the crowd. They both could hear that people were taking pictures of them but what could they do? As soon as they got into the car, Towin drove.
“Towin, thanks again. How did you know I was here?” Aerin asked.
“Where else would you be? I saw the news but I didn’t believe any of it.” Towin said.
“Thanks for not believing it because it’s not true. Sila and I were just talking.” Aerin replied.
“Don’t worry Aerin. I’ll help you. I trust you.” Towin answered. Aerin nodded looking at the road ahead.
“Towin, please take me to Fang’s house.” Aerin said. Towin smiled and nodded.

Minutes Later
The car stopped as Aerin rushed out of the car and ran into the house. Sila, Fang, and Vin were in the room. As soon as everyone noticed Aerin, Sila walked over to her.
“Did you tell someone to take these photos? How could you?” Sila asked.
“Stop making conclusions and no I didn’t. Why would I ever want to do that?” Aerin asked as she was looking at Fang.
“I believe that Aerin didn’t mean to do any of this.” Towin replied as he walked into the room.
“You would say that. Anyways, you are her boyfriend.” Sila said.
“No, he’s not. Just a close friend.” Aerin replied.
“Two sisters. Both trying to get guys. What a nasty thing.” Vin said as she walked up to Sila and Aerin. Aerin was tired of talking to them so she rushed over to Fang looking at her blank expression.
“Fang, I’m sorry. This news is not true.” Aerin said. Fang looked up at her with hurt in her eyes.
“So you’re expecting me to believe that this is fake. Pictures that look this real. You guys were holding hands and you still deny it. Aerin, I can’t believe you would do this to me.” Fang said as she walked upstairs.
“Fang, Fang.” Aerin said as she was going to walk up the steps to follow Fang. Towin held Aerin’s arm.
“Don’t go. She will be okay.” Towin said. Aerin sighed as she glared at Sila.
“Nasty girl.” Vin replied.
“Why don’t you ask your son why he was holding my hand?” Aerin asked. Vin looked at the newspaper clearly and then looked at Sila.
“Sila, is this true what that woman is saying?” Vin asked. Sila looked at Aerin.
“No, she’s lying.” Sila answered.
“See, I told you. My son would never do anything that nasty.” Vin replied with a big smile. Aerin looked at the stairs then at Vin and Sila.
“I, I’m going.” Aerin said as she walked out of the house. Towin followed Aerin outside.
“Sila, how are you going to explain this to dear Sanee?” Vin asked.
“She’ll understand.” Sila said.

Minutes later
Sila was in the room alone sitting on the couch and was still looking at the newspaper wondering about what to do. Sanee rushed into the house with a mad expression on her face. She walked over to Sila.
“How could you? Now you’re all over the news. Do you know how hard it was to get in here? Tons of people are crowded around your house and you’re just sitting here doing nothing.” Sanee said as she slumped down beside Sila.
“Sanee, I didn’t. It’s not true.” Sila responded.
“I can’t trust you anymore. First you get married to someone else. Then there are photos of you and that woman.” Sanee replied as she looked away from Sila.
“You have to trust me. Come on.” Sila said as he held Sanee’s chin and faced it towards him.
“Fine.” Sanee said as Sila put his hand down.
“So you… mean that woman set all of this up?” Sanee asked thinking that it was Aerin’s fault.

Author of RL:
no spoiler today ^.^ well, thanks for reading so far :]

puch: good liar Aerin, haha. mom is fine xD

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Okay I decided to read this fanfic cuz of big fan of Aerin and Bie and it's great haha I wish somehow Bie can be jealous of Aerin and Towin. wow revenge is so horrible. Sila is a meany 4 reals

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
so sad for Aerin. she is getting most of the blame, and she is also trying her hardest just to get money to pay for her mom. aerin is strong; i'm sure she'll get through this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 8

Sila thought to himself about how to respond. The best way to hurt Fang was to hurt Aerin. Sila looked at Sanee.
“You’re right about that.” Sila said. Sanee looked away.
“I have to go now.” Sanee replied as she stomped out of the house.
“Aerin, how could you?” Fang said as she was standing at the top of the stairs.

Aerin and May
“Where is Towin today?” May asked.
“Why are you asking about him?” Aerin asked as she was helping her mom pack up to go home.
“Well, because I always see you with him.” May answered.
“Mom, we’re just friends. I know what you’re thinking about.” Aerin replied.
“Aerin, you’re growing older now and I thought that you both were dating. You know it’s not good for a girl and a guy to hang out together.” May said.
“I know, mom. Thanks.” Aerin said. May nodded. Aerin was picking up files until she picked up a manila folder. One paper flew out as Aerin picked it up. She looked at it and read the name.
“Aerin Siripon.” Aerin read out loud as she looked at the baby info. May looked at her and quickly took away the paper.
“It’s nothing.” May said.
“Mom, but-” Aerin replied.
“Nothing, really.” May answered. Aerin remembered the name wondering who would also have the same beginning name as hers but she needed to find out for sure.
“Let’s go.” May said.
“Sure, go ahead. I’ll be there soon.” Aerin answered. May nodded as Aerin picked up her cell. She dialed Towin’s number.
“Towin, I’m coming to meet you today at work.” Aerin answered. She closed the phone as her eyes were full of determination.

Towin’s work
Towin was sitting in his desk in the building. Aerin walked in with her purple dress.
“Aerin, you needed something urgent.” Towin said. Aerin sat across from him.
“Yes, I do. You have been helping my dad for a long time and you know all about my family, so I have a question.” Aerin replied.
“Anything.” Towin answered.
“Who is Aerin Sirirpon?” Aerin asked. Towin looked at her as he gasped.
“Who did you say?” Towin asked.
“I saw one of my mom’s papers and it said the name, Aerin Sirirpon and I was curious.” Aerin responded.
“I’m sorry, Aerin. I can’t tell anybody about this.” Towin said.
“Towin, please tell me. I have to know.” Aerin pleaded. Towin looked at her.

Minutes later
Aerin was walking on the sidewalk slowly as she was still taking in every word Towin said to her.

Flashback
“Aerin Siripon is you. May is your auntie. May’s sister, Ann was poor and died right when she had you because she was suffering from cancer. May had no choice and took you in her family and adopted you because she loved and cared about you.” Towin said.

Back to the real world
Aerin continued walking as the flashback stirred around in her head.
“My mom is not my real mom.” Aerin replied.
“My real mom is dead.” Aerin said.
“What should I do?” Aerin said as she kept walking. She sat down on a bench as a car stopped in front of her.
“You nasty woman!” Sanee said as she stopped the car and got out. Aerin looked up not saying a single word.
“Can you speak?” Sanee asked as she got to Aerin.
“I’m not in the mood.” Aerin replied.
“Well, I don’t care. You nasty woman! You’re holding Sila’s hand. Don’t you know that Sila is married to your sister?” Sanee asked.
“I should ask you the same thing.” Aerin replied.
“Well, Sila actually loves me not Fang. Now where is he going to go now. People are crowded around his house.” Sanee said.
“That’s not my business.” Aerin spoke.
“Hey, that girl was in the newspaper with Sila.” a girl replied as she saw Aerin. Aerin and Sanee turned around and saw a crowd of people crowding them.
“Nasty girl!” one girl said.
“Yes, she’s stealing her sister’s husband!” Sanee yelled as they kept throwing stuff at Aerin. Aerin looked away. There was other things to be more worried about. A taxi drove by as Aerin got in quickly. Her phone started ringing. Aerin looked at her cell and didn’t answer it. She was too depressed.

Home Sweet Home
Aerin walked into the house as May greeted her.
“Honey, where have you been? I got worried. Towin called home to see if you came yet. You didn’t answer your cell.” May replied with a worried expression. Aerin looked at May sadly.
“What’s wrong?” May asked. Aerin started crying as she ran up to her room. The bedroom door closed hard.

Peemai
Peemai was waiting outside for View to come pick her up as Chenup stood beside her.
“Is someone coming to pick you up?” Chenup asked. Peemai was startled by the voice.
“Oh, yeah.” Peemai answered.
“The shoots you took today were very good.” Chenup added.
“Really? It was hard but I’m happy you liked my photos.” Peemai answered.
“Yeah. So I was wondering…are you doing anything on-” Chenup was about to continue until View’s car stopped in front of them.
“Ready to go or you’re still busy?” View asked.
“No, I’m not busy. Chenup, it was nice talking to you. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Peemai answered. Chenup nodded as the car drove away.

Aerin’s bedroom
Aerin sat beside her bed clutching onto the blanket still crying. There was a knock at the door as Aerin wiped away her tears, May walked in.
“Aerin, I’m really worried. What happened? Why are you crying?” May curiously asked.
“Towin told me everything.” Aerin said with a croaky voice.
“Everything what?” May asked as she sat beside Aerin.
“I know that I’m not your child. I know that my real mother is your sister, Ann.” Aerin mumbled slowly. May understood all the words that were coming out of Aerin’s mouth. May started crying.
“Aerin, I’m sorry. I couldn’t leave you. I love you too much.” May replied.
“I forgive you. Anyways, you raised me through all these years. I love you too. Just please tell me about my mom.” Aerin replied wiping her eyes.
“Your mom, Ann. She was my only sister. She died right when she had you because she had cancer. Ann loved singing and dancing. Right when we both were old enough and each got married, she became poor because her husband died. I felt so bad and told her to move in with me but she denied my offer.” May explained.
“My mom was poor?” Aerin asked.
“Yes.” May answered with a little hesitant. Aerin thought for a few seconds.
“I know what I’m going to do. Will you let me?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t understand. What?” May asked.
“I’ll be poor, like my mom. I’ll have a new life and spend it like my mom did. I don’t deserve all these riches.” Aerin answered.
“You do! I am happy to share these riches. Aerin, please stay.” May answered.
“Please, mom, I mean Aunt May. I want to continue my life like my mom did. I’ll be happy. Please.” Aerin pleaded. May looked at her.
“Aerin, anything for your happiness.” May answered as she held Aerin’s hands in hers.
“Thanks, Aunt.” Aerin said as she hugged May tightly. A tear drop fell from her eyes as she was hugging May. She was going to have to live like her mom.

Hours Later
May and Aerin were driving to the poor area of the town as May stopped at a little clothing store.
“My close friend, Cheena lives here. Your mom used to live near her home.” May said as she stopped at the little store. Aerin took a step out of the car as she smelt the aroma. Aerin coughed.
“You’ll get used to it.” May answered. Aerin nodded as May led her into the store. Cheena was by the counter dusting the shevles behind her until she heard footsteps. Cheena turned around to see Aerin and May.
“May! It’s you.” Cheena screamed as she ran over to May.
“Cheena, how have you been?” May asked.
“I’ve been good, you?” Cheena asked.
“Very good. Guess what? I brought a little helper today.” May replied.
“Is it this pretty young lady?” Cheena asked.
“This is Ann’s daughter, Aerin.” May answered. Cheena looked at Aerin.
“She looks just like her mother. But why is she staying here?” Cheena asked.
“I’ll explain.” May said as Cheena lead them over to some chairs.

View and Peemai
“Peemai, I heard the whole conversation. I had to tell you but you went to the store.” View said as she walked up to Peemai. Peemai had just walked into the house with hand fulls of bag.
“What? You seem as if it’s urgent.” Peemai replied.
“It is! First put all the bags away then come to the living room.” View answered. Peemai nodded.

Aerin, May, Cheena
May hugged Cheena.
“I’m very happy that you’ll accept Aerin to live with you.” May replied.
“No problem. It’ll be fun to actually have someone to talk to.” Cheena replied as May waved and went into her car. Cheena walked over to Aerin.
“How about this? You go explore this little town first so you can get used to it.” Cheena suggested.
“Sure. There’s nothing else to do.” Aerin said as she walked out of the store.

Sila and Sanee
“Sila, how are we going to get out of this lower class place?” Sanee asked.
“I don’t know.” Sila said.
“You were the driver. We were just going to go to the beach but instead got stranded in this town. I don’t even know anyone. Why didn’t you get any gas? My cell can’t reach home. We’re too far away.” Sanee said.
“Mines is out of battery.” Sila answered.
“Ugh!” Sanee said.
“Chill, Sanee, we’re going to be alright. Let’s try to find help first.” Sila said as he and Sanee continued to walk.
“You expect me to walk the whole way. It’s swetting and hot out here.” Sanee said.
“At least you’re not dying. Just be thankful you don’t live here.” Sila said.
“I might die.” Sanee said. They continued to walk.

Aerin
“This town is so dull. So far all I see are people and crying babies.” Aerin said as she continued to walk.
“Never mind. At least I’m going to live like my mom.” Aerin replied. She continued to walk until she bumped into someone trying to find her cell in her purse.
“Watch where you’re going, no eyes!” the guy said as he turned around to face Aerin.
“Maybe you shouldn’t be standing in the middle of the road.” Aerin replied as she looked back. The guy walked over to her.
“You better shut up!” the guy said.
“Why don’t you? I’m not scared.” Aerin said as she put her hand in her purse searching for her cell.
“You!” the guy said as he held out his hand ready to slap Aerin on the face. Aerin’s eyes closed as she didn’t feel a slap. She opened her eyes seeing that Sila was holding the guy’s arm.
“Don’t slap a girl!” Sila said as he stared at Aerin.
“You!” Aerin replied as she saw Sila and Sanee.
“Oh Sila, she deserves a slap for that newspaper article.” Sanee said.
“Aerin, why are you here?” Sila asked. Sanee held Sila’s arm.
“I should be asking you. Why are you higher class people here?” Aerin asked.
“We..” Sila was going to explain.
“No more explanations. I got to go.” Aerin said as she walked away.
“Come back.” Sila said as he ran after Aerin. He stood beside her.
“Why are you here in this little town? Why aren’t you at home?” Sila asked. Sanee caught up to them.
“Sila, why didn’t you wait for me?” Sanee asked.
“Sanee, be quiet.” Sila demanded.
“Fine. Go wherever.” Sanee replied as she walked away.
“Aren’t you going to go get her?” Aerin asked.
“She’ll eventually come back.” Sila said.
“Are you sure? She doesn’t even know this place.” Aerin replied.
“Sanee is a smart person. She can find her way around.” Sila answered.
“Hrmpf. I should get going. Now stop following.” Aerin replied.
“You didn’t answer me.” Sila said.
“Do I have to answer?” Aerin asked.
“It’s not polite to not answer.” Sila said.
“Leave me alone.” Aerin said as she started to run. Sila stopped as a crowd went over to him.
“Sila!” one girl said.
“The cute rich guy!” another woman said.
“Too bad he’s already married.” one woman said. The crowd was chatting as Sila tried to get through. He went to the outside of the crowd as he scanned the place. Aerin was no where to be found.

hihi, revenge, haha, devilish Sila :] Aerin will stay strong :] have you guys heard about that new song that Bie is going to do with Aerin. It's called: It's Alright. im soo excited for that music video.

replies:

aslisakhmer: Aerin&Bie lover, ehh? lmao, i love them both, too, durh, x] well, let's see if Sila well get jealous :)

ponglover: Strong Aerin! :]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 9

“Darling, how was the getting-to-know-the-town time?” Cheena asked.
“Aunt Cheena, it was okay. I didn’t get to see much but it was alright.” Aerin replied as she catched her breath.
“Were you running?” Cheena asked.
“Just exercising. You know, it’s good for you.” Aerin said.
“Oh, okay.” Cheena said. Aerin walked into a room that Cheena had shown her before. It was going to be her new bedroom. The room was quite small but it was going to be okay to sleep in. Aerin sat down on her bed.
“Fang’s mad at me. May is not my real mom. Fang’s husband and I were in the news. What should I do?” Aerin asked herself as she clutched onto a pillow beside her.

View
View drove to Sila’s house to talk to Fang about Aerin. She stopped her car until she hit a statue with her car. The statue was in front of the house and fell down as View’s car hit it.
“Shoot!” View said as she parked her car behind another car. View walked out as she saw the statue lying on the ground.
“What am I going to do?” View asked. View looked around at the sight of no one then just walked into the building. Cheewin was in the living room on the couch as View spotted him.
“Where is Fang?” View asked.
“She’s upstairs.” Cheewin said not even looking up from the newspaper. View rushed upstairs wondering which door it was. Luckily, Fang’s door opened as she appeared.
“Fang, I have news.” View said as Fang rushed over to her and hugged her. View smiled as they walked into the library to talk.

Cheewin
“Who just arrived? The voice seems familiar.” Cheewin said as he walked outside of the house to see if the car was familiar. The car was parked right behind a broken statue with a scratch on the front of the car. The scratch was the same color as the statue.
“Who did this?” Cheewin asked himself as he observed the scratch.
“The person did say that she needed to talk to Fang.” Cheewin went into the house and rushed upstairs until he stopped at the library door.
“Aerin’s real mom is Ann, our mom’s sister. I can’t believe it. Now she’ll be living the life like her mom, Ann. Ann was poor. Poor Aerin, she already has enough to worry about.” View replied.
“Like what?” Fang asked. View looked at her knowing about the newspaper.
“Nothing, really.” View answered. Fang thought about the newspaper incident.
“Maybe we should go see her.” Fang suggested.
“Sure, next morning.” View said.
“Why not now?” Fang asked.
“It’s getting late.” View said.
“Okay.” Fang answered. View left the room until she heard someone breathing. She turned her head sideways as Cheewin was standing there with his arms crossed.
“What?” View asked as she saw his expression.
“Come here!” Cheewin said as he grabbed View’s arm and lead her outside.
“Ow, let go! You’re hurting me!” View said. They stopped as they stood right next to the broken statue.
“You broke this with your car, didn’t you?” Cheewin asked. View looked away.
“Uhh, no, why?” View asked.
“Your car has a scratch the same color of the statue.” Cheewin said as he pointed to the scratch.
“Ugh, well so what if I did?” View asked.
“So you’re saying you did? My grandma loves this statue. It’s really hard to replace and it’ll cost a lot of money.” Cheewin said.
“Fine I did. But I won’t pay you. I mean, you shouldn’t put a statue right here. It’s not a good spot.” View said.
“You better give me the money. You broke it!” Cheewin demanded.
“Never.” View said as she got into her car. She was about to close the door when Cheewin held on it.
“Don’t worry, Miss View. I’ll get the money.” Cheewin said. View gulped as Cheewin let go of the door. View drove away as Cheewin waved.
“What am I going to say to Grandma Vin?” Cheewin said.

Aerin and Cheena
Aerin and Cheena were shopping for food for dinner.
“Auntie, are you sure you want to make all of these?” Aerin asked looking at the bags full of food.
“I’m sure. Plus today is the first day you came, so you should have a great dinner.” Cheena replied.
“Sure.” Aerin responded.
“Wait here, I need to go get some of that over there.” Cheena said as she walked away. Aerin smirked as she looked at all the food. A hand touched Aerin’s shoulder as she turned around.
“You!” Aerin said as Sila covered her mouth and took her between the two houses where no people were. Sila moved his hand. He wiped his hand on his shirt.
“You haven’t gone home yet?” Aerin asked.
“It’s hard. Ever since people saw those news, no one is offering me any gas or money or a ride.” Sila said.
“I don’t care.” Aerin said.
“Also, I can’t find Sanee.” Sila answered.
“You said that she was smart.” Aerin said.
“I know but what if she’s hurt now.” Sila said.
“Who would hurt her?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t know. Some people in this town aren’t as nice as they seem.” Sila said.
“Don’t say that. Everyone so far is nice here.” Aerin replied.
“How about that guy earlier that was about to hit you?” Sila asked. Aerin looked away.
“I got to go. Cheena will worry.” Aerin said.
“Cheena? Who’s that?” Sila asked.
“Someone. Now go away.” Aerin replied. Sila grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away.
“You have to help me find Sanee.” Sila said.
“You asked for it!” Aerin said. Sila looked at her awkwardly.
“Help! He’s trying to rape me! Help! Help!” Aerin yelled out loud.
“Shut up! Be quiet!“ Sila whispered to her ear. A girl and guy heard as they came quickly.
“Are you okay? We’ll help.” the guy said.
“Sure, this guy was trying to rape me. I don’t know why and I don’t even know him.” Aerin replied as she winked at Sila.
“No, she’s lying. I wasn’t doing anything to her.” Sila said.
“Then why are you holding her arm?” the girl asked. Sila looked down at him holding Aerin’s arm. He let go.
“Nothing.” Sila said.
“Please help.” Aerin replied.
“Don’t worry.” the guy said.
“I’ll get the police.” the girl said. Aerin looked at her.
“Police officer?” Sila and Aerin asked.

Police Station
The officer was sitting on the side of the table as Sila and Aerin sat across from him.
“So what you’re telling me is that you guys were just fooling around.” the officer said.
“Yes, we were just having fun.” Sila said.
“Is this right, miss?” the officer asked.
“Yes, he’s telling the truth.” Aerin replied.
“Fine, you can go. But don’t ever do this again.” officer said.
“Sure.” Sila replied as Aerin and him walked out. Aerin continued to walk.
“Wait up!” Sila said as he caught up to her.
“What now?” Aerin asked.
“Thanks for getting me out.” Sila said.
“Don’t thank me. I just did it for my sister, Fang. If you got in jail, then she would be very miserable.” Aerin said.
“Oh, well. I need to find Sanee and you’re going to help me.” Sila answered.
“Why me? Go ask some other person.” Aerin replied.
“It’s dark. Sanee might be hurt! Plus she wouldn’t have ran away if you weren’t here.” Sila said.
“You were the one that wanted to talk to me.” Aerin replied.
“Just help.” Sila said.
“How about this? I go home. I’ll meet you in the morning right here then we’ll find her.” Aerin said.
“Wait! So you’ll let me sleep out here?” Sila asked.
“Exactly.” Aerin answered walking away.
“Wait!” Sila yelled.
“What? Geesh,” Aerin said.
“Would Fang let you let me sleep out here?” Sila asked. Aerin looked at him and rolled her eyes.
“Fine. I’m only doing this for Fang. You can stay with Aunt and I.” Aerin replied looking at the night sky. Sila followed Aerin to a small clothing store. They stepped in. Cheena was on the phone.
“Do you know where this girl wearing a pink shirt and white dress is?” Cheena asked into the phone.
“Aunt, Aunt, Aunt, I’m back!” Aerin tried to get Cheena’s attention.
“Sure, wait a bit.” Cheena said to Aerin as she turned back to the phone. Cheena turned back to Aerin.
“Aerin! My darling! Where were you? I was so worried. I called everyone I knew to see if they knew where you were.” Cheena said as she ran over to Aerin and hugged her. She looked at Sila.
“Sorry, Auntie.” Aerin replied.
“Who’s this guy?” Cheena asked.
“Oh, he’s Sila, my sister, I mean, my cousin’s husband.” Aerin introduced Sila.
“Cousin, she’s your sister!” Sila corrected her.
“Shush!” Aerin said to Sila.
“Well, Fang’s husband. He can stay here.” Cheena politely said. Sila smiled.
“Thanks, Miss.” Sila answered.
“Aerin, you had a busy day. You should get some sleep.” Cheena said. Aerin covered her mouth as she yawned.
“Thanks so much, Aunt Cheena. I’ll get to sleep. You should go to sleep soon, too.” Aerin replied.
“Yes, dear.” Cheena answered as Aerin went to her bedroom. Sila stared at Cheena.
“Miss, can I ask you a question?” Sila asked.
“Sure, sit.” Cheena replied as Sila and her sat down on the couched across from each other.
“Why is Aerin here?” Sila asked.
“Oh, that. It’s a long story.” Cheena said drinking from her tea cup.
“I have time. Anyways, I’m not sleepy.” Sila said.
“Okay.” Cheena started to explain.

View
“Does he think I’m going to pay him? Never.” View said as she stared out of her window.
“I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong. They shouldn’t have put that there. How come whenever I see that person, I always feel weird inside?” View asked herself.

Fang
Fang was in the front of the house walking back and forth in her pajamas.
“Where’s Sila? It’s really late now.” Fang said. Everyone was already asleep until Fang heard a car. Towin stopped the car and walked out to Fang.
“Fang, do you know where Aerin is?” Towin asked.
“Aerin? I heard that she’s moved away.” Fang said.
“Oh, really? I should ask May. Well, why are you up so late?” Towin asked.
“I’m looking for Sila.” Fang said.
“Oh, isn’t it kind of weird that both of them aren’t here now?” Towin asked.
“Maybe it’s just a coincidence that they’re both not here.” Fang said.
“Okay, I need to get going.” Towin said.
“Okay, bye.” Fang said waving. The car drove away.

Morning
Cheena went into Aerin’s room.
“Aerin, darling, wake up! Someone’s here to see you.” Cheena said. Aerin woke up and rubbed her eyes.
“Who? Who would be here so late anyways?” Aerin asked.
“I don’t know. He’s a young man and he says that he needs to talk to you.” Cheena said.
“Tell him to wait. I need to get dressed.” Aerin replied.
“Okay, come in a bit.” Cheena answered. Cheena walked out of the room and into the living room. Towin was sitting on the couch drinking coffee from the teacup.
“Miss Cheena, is she coming?” Towin asked.
“She’s getting dressed. She’ll come in a bit.” Towin said. Aerin came out seconds later.
“Why are you here?” Aerin asked as she saw Towin.
“Aerin, you’re okay. I was looking for you.” Towin said.
“Sorry, but you don’t need to be looking for me.” Aerin replied.
“Aerin is so lucky. Two men meeting her already and she just moved her yesterday.” Cheena said giggling.
“Who’s the other person?” Towin asked.
“What’s his name? Oh yeah, Sila.” Cheena said.
“Aunt, shh.” Aerin said but it was too late.
“Sila came here!” Towin yelled.
“Yes.” Aerin replied.
“Why?” Towin asked.
“I don’t quite know. Anyways, Auntie, where is he?” Aerin asked.
“He went to look for someone and said that he was going to come back to get you.” Cheena said.
“Sanee.” Aerin said.
“Sanee is here, too?” Towin asked.
“I got to go.” Aerin said as Towin held her arm.
“Don’t care about them. They’ll do it themselves.” Towin said.
“Surprised? I’m back.” Sila said standing at the entrance door. Everyone stared at him.
“Aerin, we have to go find Sanee.” Sila said.
“Let’s go.” Aerin said.
“Aerin, you don’t have to. It’s really none of your business.” Towin said.
“I want to help.” Aerin said.
“Then I’ll go to.” Towin said. They all walked out of the store.
“What’s up with them?” Cheena asked dumfounded.

hihi everyonee :] upcoming fanfic after this one: Uncontrollable Love: starring Bie, Fang, Win, Kwan :]

here are 2 photos i found on myspace for Bie's new song, It's Alright :]
just wanted to share with everyone ;]]]

aren't they beautiful? :] yeashh :]

replies:

ponglover: me, too :] i can't wait.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
awww how kyote Bie knows how Aerin is suffering and wants to take care love where the story going I can't wait to see there mv together. The picture is awesome

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 10

“Sila, Sila! Where are you?” Sanee asked walking around. The whole night she stayed at a house. She had left early that morning to find Sila. Sanee kept walking wondering where Sila was.

Fang, View, Peemai
They were all in the car and Peemai was driving.
“Peemai, don’t you have work today?” View asked.
“Yes, but my boss let me have a rest today.” Peemai answered.
“So nice.” View said.
“Yep.” Peemai answered.
“Are you sure Aerin is in this town?” Fang asked as they entered a small town.
“Yes, mom said so.” View answered.

Aerin, Sila, Towin
“Can’t you walk any faster?” Sila asked as he looked behind him seeing Aerin and Towin.
“It’s too hot.” Aerin said.
“Can’t you slow down a bit?” Towin asked hoping that Aerin wasn’t going to faint or something.
“I’m not waiting for you guys. Hurry up. We got to find Sanee.” Sila said.
“I should’ve wore my sandals not my heels.” Aerin replied.
“We’re not going back there to get you sandals.” Sila answered.
“I didn’t say that.” Aerin said.
“Let’s get some drinks first. It’s hot.” Towin answered looking at the drink stand.
“No, we shouldn’t waste time.” Sila said. He turned around as he saw Aerin and Towin getting drinks. Sila walked over to them as Towin held two drinks in his hands. Sila took one as Towin was about to hand it to Aerin.
“Sorry, this is mines.” Sila said.
“Ugh.” Aerin said as Towin gave her the other one.
“But how about you?” Aerin asked.
“Have mines, I didn’t drink out of it yet.” Sila said as he handed it to Towin with the cap off of the bottle. Sila handed it to him.
“Uhh, thanks.” Towin answered. Towin was about to grab it until Sila moved his arm causing the water to spill all over Towin. Aerin gasped.
“Sila!” Aerin said as she saw the water all over Towin.
“Maybe it can cool down your warmness.” Sila said and snickered. Aerin glared at Sila and went over to him.
“How could you?” Aerin asked as she pushed Sila away. Aerin got some napkins as she tried to wipe Towin’s shirt. Towin’s face was wet so Aerin started to wipe his face. Sila stared at Aerin wipe Towin’s face. Towin’s eyes were fixed on Aerin. Sila walked over to them.
“Wipe yourself!” Sila said as he took the napkins out of Aerin’s hand and handed them to Towin.
“You!” Aerin said.
“We have to go find Sanee.” Sila said.
“Sanee this. Sanee that. Sanee is in almost every sentence. I’m tired of her name.” Aerin said.
“Don’t say that.” Sila said.
“I just did.” Aerin said as Towin was wiping his face. Sanee was walking until she saw Sila.
“Honey! Sila!” Sanee yelled as she ran over to hug Sila. Sila hugged her back.
“Where were you?” Sila asked.
“I stayed at a kind lady’s house and then I came early this morning just to find you. I was so scared and cold. I was worried that something happened to you.” Sanee said.
“I was worried about you.” Sila said. Sanee glared at Aerin.
“You again! What a worthless girl!” Sanee replied. Aerin didn’t answer.
“Why are you here? No one wants you here!” Sanee yelled.
“Maybe you should ask your boyfriend!” Aerin yelled.
“Yeah, ask Sila. He wanted Aerin to help find you.” Towin said. Sanee turned to Sila.
“Sila, is this true?” Sanee asked. Sila faced Sanee.
“No, it’s not.” Sila replied grinning at Aerin evilly.
“How could you lie? You wanted us to come with you!” Aerin yelled.
“Tel the truth.” Towin said.
“See, I told you. Sila doesn’t want a filthy animal like you to come here.” Sanee said as she slapped Aerin on the cheek hard. Aerin fell down as she looked up at Sanee and Sila. Aerin’s hand was on her cheek and her face was red.
“Aerin.” Towin replied as he helped Aerin up. Sila still had a grin on his face.
“Aerin, let’s go.” Towin said.
“Don’t let me see anymore of your disgusting faces!” Sanee replied. As Towin and Aerin were walking away, Aerin turned around and walked up to Sanee.
“You slapped me first today so I must end it.” Aerin said as she slapped Sanee. Sanee fell back as Sila caught her.
“I have to go slap her! That girl!” Sanee said as she was holding her cheek. Sanee tried to walk after Aerin and Towin. Sila held her arms.
“You must be exhausted. Let’s go back home.” Sila said with a grin. Sanee looked at him and nodded still touching her red cheek.

Aerin and Towin
“Aerin, just ignore everything that girl says.” Towin said.
“Don’t worry. I’ll ignore.” Aerin replied.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Towin asked.
“I’m alright.” Aerin spoke softly. Towin stopped as he held Aerin’s hands.
“I can’t bare seeing you get hurt like this. I promise I won’t let any of this happen to you ever again.” Towin said.
“Thanks so much, Towin.” Aerin said as Towin pulled her into a hug.

Sanee and Sila
“It’s good that you met that kind woman. She gave us some gas.” Sila said.
“Yes but I’m still mad about that girl.” Sanee replied.
“Don’t care about her.” Sila said.
“How can I not? She just slapped me! Didn’t you see? Don’t you care?” Sanee asked.
“I saw everything but you shouldn’t care about this too much.” Sila said.
“I’ll try but it probably won’t work. Ever since you married that Fang girl, my life has been miserable. I’m always getting insulted and slapped.” Sanee said touching her cheek.
“Sanee, just be strong. I’m sorry.” Sila said.
“I’ll accept your apology this time but next time I don’t know if I can anymore.” Sanee said as she stared outside the window glumly.

Aerin and Towin
Towin and Aerin were heading back to Cheena’s place. As soon as they got to the door, Cheena ran up to them.
“Lucky Aerin, you have visitors, again!” Cheena replied.
“Who this time?” Aerin asked.
“Over here.” Peemai said as Aerin stared over at them. Peemai, View, and Fang were sitting on the couch.
“Why are you guys here?” Aerin asked as she sat across from them.
“I’ll get some tea.” Cheena said as she disappeared into the little kitchen.
“We’re here because you. We’re worried about you, Aerin.” View said softly. Aerin turned around and looked at Towin.
“Really? I’m sorry. I just had to move here and I forgot to tell you guys.” Aerin said.
“Aerin, we know about everything now.” Peemai said.
“Everything? Like my real mom?” Aerin asked.
“Yes, it’s Ann who is your real mom.” View answered.
“Are you really okay?” View asked. Aerin looked at Fang. Fang looked at her, too.
“Aerin, I’m seriously not mad at you anymore. I should’ve known that those news were a big lie. I just jumped to conclusions.” Fang said.
“I’m glad you understand me now, Fang. I’m feeling better now. Thanks.” Aerin said. She had a feeling of sadness still in her but she didn’t want anyone to know.
“By the way, why is Towin here?” Peemai asked recognizing that he was standing there the whole time.
“Oh, Towin, he came because he..was worried about me.” Aerin replied in a embarrassed tone.
“Oh, haha.” Fang said as Peemai, Fang, and View started giggling.
“Hey, we’re just friends!” Aerin yelled.
“Aerin, I should get going. I’ll see you later.” Towin replied with a smile.
“Okay, bye.” Aerin replied. Aerin turned to Fang, Peemai, and View.
“You guys should get going, too.” Aerin said.
“But-” View was about to continue.
“Mom might worry. She might get hurt again.” Aerin said.
“Which is now your Auntie.” Peemai said.
“Yeah.” Aerin replied sadly.
“We’ll be going now.” Fang said as they all went out. Aerin sat on the couch sadly not getting used to the idea of May being her Aunt. Cheena walked into the room with teacups on a tray.
“Ta-Da!” Cheena said.
“Umm, Auntie. They already went.” Aerin replied.
“Oh.” Cheena said as she set the tray on the table.
“Auntie, I don’t want you to work all alone to provide the money so I am willing to get a job.” Aerin said.
“Really? No honey, it’s alright. I can provide us.” Cheena said.
“I insist. I’ll help, too. Later, I’ll go find a job.” Aerin said.
“Okay.” Cheena answered.

Sila and Sanee, Home
Sanee and Sila walked into the house. Fang was sleeping on the couch.
“Why is she sleeping down here?” Sanee asked.
“I don’t know.” Sila said. Fang awoke immediately as soon as she heard them talking.
“Sila, you’re back.” Fang said as she walked over to him. Sila smiled.
“Sure, I am. Why are you sleeping over here?” Sila asked.
“Oh, I was waiting for you the whole night. Grandma Vin won’t be back until later.” Fang said.
“Waiting for my Sila? What a loser.” Sanee said as she smirked. Fang looked away from them.
“Fang, Grandma already called me and told me that she was going to get a new maid at our house.” Sila said.
“Oh, that’s why she’s not home now.” Fang said.
“Sila, can you take me shopping?” Sanee asked.
“Sanee, I can’t go now. We just got here.” Sila said.
“But I want to go.” Sanee said.
“Another time we can go.” Sila said.
“I don’t want to go another time. I want to g now.” Sanee demanded. Sanee’s cell rang as she answered it.
“Hello?” answered Sanee.
“What? Now? But I’m with Sila.” Sanee replied.
“Fine. Be there soon.” Sanee said as she hung up.
“Who was that?” Sila asked.
“Just a friend. I got to go. I’ll see you later.” Sanee said.
“Bye.” Sila said as Sanee waved and went outside. Fang stared at Sila.
“Sila, can I talk with you?” Fang asked.
“Sure.” Sila answered. They went over and sat on the couches.
“Sila, can you please not hang out with Sanee alone anymore?” Fang asked. Sila glared at her.
“Why can’t I? She’s a good friend of mines.” Sila said.
“But she looks like more than a friend. Anyways, I want people to respect us, too instead of say bad things about us.” Fang said.
“How would you know? We’re just friends. Friends are friends and only friends. People already respect me.” Sila said.
“Next time you have to tell me where you are going. I was worried about you.” Fang said.
“Why do I have to tell you? Do I have to tell you my every move?” Sila asked.
“No, not every but I’m just scared that you’re hurt and I don’t know where you are.” Fang said.
“Don’t worry about me at all. I can take care of myself.” Sila said.
“I’m worried about you. I can’t stop worrying.” Fang said.
“Well, stop it. I’m tired of your useless words.” Sila said.
“If you are, then why did you marry me in the first place?” Fang asked as she stood up. Sila stood up.
“Do you think I married you because I loved you?” Sila said as he got closer to Fang. Fang didn’t answer. Sila looked at her with threatening eyes.
“Sila, stop it! You’re scaring me.” Fang said looking away.
“Look at me! I only married you because..” Sila said.
“Because of what? What? Tell me!” Fang said starting to cry.
“I can’t tell.” Sila said. Fang wiped her tears.
“I can’t listen anymore. I’ll find out one day!” Fang said as she ran upstairs. Sila looked down wondering what to do. He then looked up and grinned. Cheewin walked downstairs.
“What just happened? I was in the hallway and Fang ran past me.” Cheewin said.

Author Of Revengeful Love:
hihi :] thanks for reading so far :] im getting better at writing fanfics. :]

replies:

azlisakhmer: :] yepp. me, too. love the pictures :]

ponglover: :] thanks, i got better at writing for this fanfic because I already had experience from DKHTL. lmao, :] awww, :/

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Bie such an ass to let his gf hit Aerin but she got the last laugh by slapping her back lol. I hope Aerin hangs out with Towin in front of Bie to make him really jealous. Keep up the good work on the fanfic

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
that's great. this one is such a urggh!! beat up Sanee...She soo annoying. darn it. it's alright. that's great that you have experience with DKHTL ahha. i'll be supporting you.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
keep going...wanna know what will happen next...lol...
i'm in fan-fic fever mode in it's ultimate form!!!...lol...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 11

“Nothing happened.” Sila said.
“Then why was she crying?” Cheewin said.
“Why do you care?” Sila asked.
“Well, I just need to know.” Cheewin said.
“You don’t need to. I know that you still have feelings for Fang.” Sila remarked.
“Don’t say that. I don’t like her anymore like I used to.” Cheewin said.
“Then why do you want to know why she was crying?” Sila asked.
“You know what, it’s just to hard to ask you. In the first place, why did you marry her?” Cheewin asked.
“Nothing, really.” Sila said as he walked past Cheewin with his hands in his pockets.
“Nothing, hah, I don’t believe it. What are you going to do? Are you planning to make her suffer or what? Why?” Cheewin asked.
“You’ll thank me later. Anyways, I’m trying to help you.” Sila said.
“Help? Help me? You’re not trying to help me at all. You haven’t been yourself since that marriage.” Cheewin said.
“I changed so get used to it.” Sila said.
“I like the old you, a lot.” Cheewin said disappointed. He went upstairs leaving Sila. Sila sat down on the couch.
“I’m trying to help you and this is what I get in return. That girl! She made you blind for her.” Sila said angrily.

Aerin and Cheena
“Aerin, Aerin!” Cheena yelled as she got into the store. Aerin was behind the desk helping a person. Aerin gestured towards Cheena to be quiet. Cheena nodded and sat down. The customer smiled at Cheena then turned back to Aerin.
“Thanks for coming. Please come again soon!” Aerin replied. The customer nodded and walked out of the store.
“Sorry for my loud entrance. I needed to tell you something.” Cheena said.
“It’s okay. What?” Aerin asked.
“I got a new job for you. This wealthy woman came into our town and was looking for a new maid so I told her that you could be her maid. She said that your name sounded familiar. I gave her the address of our house and a person will be picking you up later.” Cheena said.
“What’s the woman’s name?” Aerin asked. Cheena thought for a moment.
“Oops, I forgot to ask. Oh my gosh, Cheena, how can you be so stupid?” Cheena said forgetting.
“It’s okay. Anyways, you got me a job.” Aerin said.
“Plus the woman said that you can’t quit right away. She’s only hiring and paying someone that wants to stay for a month or more.” Cheena replied.
“Oh okay. I’m sure I can do this. I’ll do it!” Aerin confidently said.
“Excuse me.” a person behind them said.
“Oh, sorry. Come here.” Aerin said to the customer. Cheena smiled and sat back down on the couch.

Sila’s house
Sila was still sitting on the couch watching TV. Grandma Vin walked into the house.
“Are any of those annoying ladies here?” Vin asked. Sila looked at her.
“Grandma, no.” Sila answered.
“Good.” Vin said as she sat beside Sila on the couch.
“Today I went to a lower class place to find a new maid. I found one. She’ll be coming later. It was so hot and you should’ve seen all the poor people.” Vin said.
“Grandma, how is your new maid?” Sila asked.
“I haven’t met her yet but a woman came up and said that her niece would want the job so I offered it. Anyways, I didn’t want to stay in that dirty place for a long time.” Vin said.
“Oh, so she’ll be coming soon.” Sila said.
“Yes, I’ll send someone to pick her up later.” Vin said. Sila nodded. All of a sudden, Fang walked downstairs with her purse. Vin and Sila looked at her.
“Where are you going?” Sila asked. Fang stopped and looked at them.
“Why do you care? You don’t tell me where you’re going so why should I tell you?” Fang said.
“I’m your husband.” Sila said.
“I’m your wife.” Fang said.
“Don’t argue with my grandson, you dirty girl.” Vin replied.
“I’ll be back later.” Fang said as she got outside. Sila stared at the door as he heard the engine go on.
“I don’t trust that person. Go follow her!” Vin demanded.
“That’s what I was going to do.” Sila said. He got into his car and drove after Fang’s car. Seconds later, they stopped at a restaurant.
“Why is she going here by herself?” Sila asked. Fang got out of the car and looked around as Sila bent down hiding. Sila looked up as he saw Fang go into the restaurant. He followed. Fang sat down.

Ton and Fang
Ton was waiting for her. Fang sat across from him.
“Ton, how are you? Are you doing well? I mean, why did you need me to come here?” Fang asked. Ton smiled.
“I’m doing good. I just have to tell you that I’m doing great." Ton replied. Sila saw them and sat in the seat behind Fang quickly hiding so no one would see him.
“That’s great because…I really miss you. I’m worried that you’re hurt and I don’t know. I feel miserable for leaving you.” Fang said as she started to cry. Ton stared at her hurt when he saw her tears. Fang’s head was down as Ton was about to pat her head. He stopped his hand and put it back onto his lap.
“Why is he here?” Sila asked seeing Ton.
“Don’t worry about me. I’m doing great.” Ton said.
“Really?” Fang asked looking up at him.
“Really. I even got….a girlfriend.” Ton lied. He knew that it wasn’t the truth but what else could he say to make Fang not worry about him that much.
“Oh, I’m happy for you. She must be a lucky woman to be able to be with you.” Fang said a little disappointed. Ton smiled weakly.
“I can’t believe she’s hanging out with other guys when she’s with me.” Sila said. Sila called Fang as the ring tone broke the silence. Fang and Ton were startled by the noise.
“Sorry. I need to answer this.” Fang said as Ton nodded.
“Hello?” Fang answered into the phone.
“View is at our house and now she just fainted. Come now!” Sila said in a worried tone.
“I’ll be right there.” Fang said. Sila smiled. He lied about View but he knew that Fang would be home soon. Sila hid bending down. He tried to get to the door without anyone noticing him.
“Hey, what are you doing?” one guy asked seeing Sila bent down. Sila stared back hoping that Fang and Ton didn’t see him.
“My back hurts really much. I have to go!” Sila said as he rushed out of the restaurant and into his car.
“That was close.” Sila said as he sighed starting the engine.

Back to Ton and Fang
“Uhh, I have to go now. Sila just called.” Fang said.
“Oh, it’s okay. We can meet another time.” Ton said as Fang looked at him.
“Uhh, then bye.” Fang said not wanting to leave.
“Bye.” Ton said as Fang left the restaurant. Ton started crying as he put his head on the table.
“I don’t have a girlfriend. I only love you, Fang.” Ton replied softly.

Fang
Fang was at home. She rushed out of the car and was about to walk into the house until arms pulled her to the side. It was Sila.
“Sila, where’s View? I need to get to her now.” Fang said trying to get away. Sila tightened his grip.
“She’s over here.” Sila said leading her to the backyard.
“Where’s View?” Fang asked looking around. Fang looked at Sila as she saw the smile.
“Wait, you lied to me, didn’t you?” Fang asked.
“But you believed it. View’s not hurt. It was just a plan to get you back here. Anyways, I know where you went.” Sila said as his hand was still holding Fang’s arm.
“You idiot! How could you lie to me?” Fang asked. Sila smiled.
“I can admit that I lied to you but how about you? Where were you?” Sila asked. Fang gulped.
“I was…. talking to a friend.” Fang answered.
“A friend, huh? You mean a ex boyfriend, Ton to be exact.” Sila said.
“How do you know?” Fang asked looking at him.
“So it’s true. How wouldn’t I know? I followed you and found out you both met at the restaurant.” Sila said. Fang slapped him on the cheek.
“Not only are you lying to me, but you’re following me, too.” Fang said. Sila held both of her arms.
“You’re the one going with guys.” Sila said.
“It’s no difference. You’re going with girls.” Fang replied. Sila stared at her.
“You! You better stop doing that.” Sila said.
“Who says I have to? Everyone knows that we’re married but inside I want to divorce. I can admit that I miss Ton. I shouldn’t have left him.” Fang said.
“Too bad. Both of us have to sign the divorce and I’m not going to.” Sila said.
“Why are you doing this to me?” Fang asked.
“My job is to make you suffer and it’s working.” Sila whispered in her ear as he walked away. Cheewin was at his balcony watching them the whole time.
“What was Sila talking about? I can’t hear them at all.” Cheewin said as he rushed out of the balcony. Fang slumped down and sat on the grass.
“Why? Why?” Fang said over and over until Cheewin bent down beside her holding napkins.
“What did Sila say?” Cheewin asked. Fang looked up at him.
“Nothing. Really, it’s nothing.” Fang replied taking the napkins and wiping her eyes.
“Then why are you crying?” Cheewin asked.
“Cheewin, do you know why Sila married me? It’s making me clueless.” Fang said looking up at him.
“About that I’m trying to figure it out myself.” Cheewin said. Cheewin looked at her crying.
“I’ll say sorry for him.” Cheewin said as he grabbed the napkins, bent down beside Fang, and started wiping her tears. Fang looked at him in the eyes. Seconds later, Cheewin stood up walking into the house.
“I knew you still liked her!” Sila said. Cheewin looked at him.
“Sila, I was just comforting her.” Cheewin said.
“Comforting, hah! Looks more than that.” Sila said.
“You don’t have to believe it. You’re comments don’t matter.” Cheewin said.
“I’m believing that you still love her. Just admit the truth.” Sila said.
“To tell you truth, I’m not going to be on your side for this, I’m going to be on Fang's side. I can see that she’s not doing anything bad.” Cheewin said.
“I saw her meeting with another guy.” Sila said.
“I saw you with another girl. Sanee, you see her every single day.” Cheewin said.
“How can you take her side?” Sila asked.
“I already did. I’m going to be helping her. Sorry but your by yourself.” Cheewin said.
“I don’t need you. I can do this alone. Remember, I’m helping you.” Sila said.
“Helping me what? Helping me to get a miserable life? Is that it because it’s not going to work. I won’t let you ruin my life.” Cheewin said. Sila punched Cheewin in the face.
“I’m not trying to ruin you. You’re misunderstanding!” Sila yelled as Cheewin smiled at him.
“You’re going to regret all of this.” Cheewin said as he walked into the house. Sila looked at his hand.
“Why did I just do that to the brother I love the most?” Sila said.

Aerin
Aerin was outside of the store holding two suitcases.
“Cheena, I’ll be back tomorrow to visit during spare time.” Aerin said as the car stopped in front of her. Aerin got in as the driver turned around to face her.
“Are you ready, Miss?” the driver asked.
“Yeah, I’m the new maid.” Aerin said. The driver recognized Aerin’s face as Aerin did, too but they couldn’t quite remember. The driver drove her to the house minutes later as Aerin was still sleeping.
“Miss, we’re here! We’re here!” the driver said. Aerin awoke and fixed her hair as she got all her stuff and got out of the car. She stared at the house and gasped.
“You must be kidding? Maybe you drove to the wrong place.” Aerin said. She recognized that the house was Sila's house. The driver shook his head.
“No, maam, this is the right place. I live here, too.” the driver said.
“Oh, really?” Aerin said. The driver nodded.
“Let’s go in.” the driver said.
“No actually, I’ll go by myself.” Aerin said.
“Okay.” the driver answered. Aerin tried to think of an escape plan until Cheewin walked out of the house.
“Aerin! Why are you here?” Cheewin asked.
“She’s the new maid.” the driver answered. Cheewin faced Aerin. Aerin put on a fake smile.
“New maid? Aerin, you’re, umm, the new maid.” Cheewin asked.
“Uhh, yes.” Aerin answered still thinking of an escape plan. Cheewin nodded.
“Let’s go in.” Cheewin said as Aerin nodded. They walked into the house as Aerin hid her face behind her purse.
“What are you doing?” Cheewin whispered.
“Nothing. My face…is just cold.” Aerin answered.
“Grandma, Fang, and Sila, this is our new maid.” Cheewin gestured towards Aerin holding the bag over her face.
“Who is she?” Vin asked.
“Why is she hiding her face?” Fang asked. Aerin changed her voice tone.
“My face is very cold!” Aerin said in a different tone. Cheewin laughed.
“Why are you laughing?” Vin asked.
“Nothing, just nothing.” Cheewin replied trying to keep in the laugh. Sila walked over to the unknown person as Aerin moved away seeing his feet. She continued walking not seeing anything until she tripped because of the table in the way. Aerin fell as Sila caught her. The bag fell to the floor revealing Aerin’s identity.
“Aerin!” Fang and Sila yelled. Vin looked at Cheewin.
“Why is she here?” Vin asked.
“She’s our new maid!” Cheewin said smiling.
“And you knew in the first place?” Vin asked. Cheewin nodded and walked upstairs.
“Don’t touch me, you nasty man!” Aerin said as Sila let go of her and she stood up.
“I’m your new maid!” Aerin said.
“Aerin, are you kidding?” Fang asked.
“I wouldn’t lie about this. I am the real maid.” Aerin said.
“I can’t believe it.” Sila said.
“I’m going to fire you.” Vin said until Sila thought of something. He went over to Vin and whispered.
“Grandma, we can keep her here and see if she’ll be responsible and strong enough to stay.” Sila said as Vin looked at him and nodded. Sila walked back to Aerin.
“Grandma says you can stay but let’s see if you are strong enough to stay.” Sila remarked. Aerin smirked.
“My sister’s husband, Sila, I’d be happy to stay and I am strong enough!” Aerin said.

preview of the next TWO chapters:
“So are you going to the beach with us tomorrow?” Chenup asked as Peemai and he were packing up to leave.
“I didn’t know about it.” Peemai spoke.
“Oh, well, tomorrow, we are going to the beach to take photos and plus we have been doing great at modeling so I decided to take everyone to the beach.” Chenup replied.

"So how's Fang and you?" Aerin asked. They were walking along the beach.
"We're doing pretty good. Why?" Sila asked.
"Nothing, really. She seems sad, though." Aerin replied.
"Do you think I did something to her?" Sila asked.
"In the first place, you keep ruining her image in front of public. Stop hanging out with Sanee!" Aerin said.
"Remember you were the one following me and we were in the news. Maybe she's mad because of you!" Sila said.
"You!" Aerin said about to slap Sila.

replies

aslisakhmer: Hehe.., Bie's evil! Jealousy, let's see. :]

ponglover: I know, I eread it over myself && I was like Oh No!! Thanks, :] That's makes me feel a whole lot better.

daimondlakorn: Lol, fanfic fever, eh? Me, too :]

mainhiathao: Thanks :]

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...the next chapter or two is going to have a slapping part??? i'll like to see that...lol...
keep going...update soon...
and the beach...ohhhhhh...love to see that too...lol...