Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

I don't know how old Khun Roong is supposed to be. Maybe in her late 30s or early 40s? It was pretty funny watching this lil' lady hitting Lek, a young man, with that stick and proceeding to dig his grave. She's so tiny. :lol:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Wins character is annoying that is all I have to say. He is just adding oil to the fire. I know Roong is crazy but he doesn't think about the consequences of things... It just seems like a teenager in lust. Idiot.
yeap, Win's character (Lek) is ver annoying...he didn't try to reason anything with Khun Roong...
I can't stand Lek so I fast forward on his part...first I was looking forward for Win's character to appear in the lakorn, but now didn't want to watch him at all.

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is actually really interesting. I was never a fan of Kob, but I have come to like her so much after watching her play in Nang Tard. She is as good as people say. I just watched the first 5 episodes, thankfully, because someone is subbing it. I am so happy and cannot wait for more :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't know how old Khun Roong is supposed to be. Maybe in her late 30s or early 40s? It was pretty funny watching this lil' lady hitting Lek, a young man, with that stick and proceeding to dig his grave. She's so tiny. :lol:
I was lughing too...seeing Kob, a small gal, dunking Win 's head into the water, trying to drown him. And then later on hitting him with a stick, after she was doing digging the grave she tried to drag Win into the grave, but you can see she only tugged on his huge leg.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@ max, im only at episode 2. okay im not even a kob fan nor do i even like her but i admit, this lakorn is kind of addicting. im not in this for kob, im in it for the storyline. and omg there is no freaking eye candy. the girls are too pretty minus kob. her hairstyle bugs the banana out of me. she's short but the hair makes her appear shorter and adds weight to her face. It seems like she gained some more weight (not a bad thing but you just sort of notice it) she's living the life.

What pisses me off the most is, the poor little girl, Nit, witness her beloved older sister kill Jamnong (well not kill but tripped her) Roong is such a bad role model. I know the reason for her action but to teach a child how to lie about such a thing is just despicable. Why won't she just kill her father instead lol... case close. ahahaha. and i hate how she mistreat Rerk. He's an innocent child. Ugh!

with thailand in chaos, i expected ratings to be higher, me assuming most will be staying home because it's way too dangerous to step outside. by the way, i hope thailand will overcome this soon. it saddens me that the red shirt went crazy. i admire the red shirt leaders, they actually step down because they truly care for thailand but their followers (most), well, i can't say much because i also know they were being treated unfair but to use violence is another story. and i do wish the king of thailand to get well soon. sorry i didn't mean to bring in thailand's political issues but i read some articles earlier this afternoon and it has been on my mind. i don't know what the issue is exactly but i am glad my dad came back from there just a month early before all this happen. but i do have another relative currently there. i wish for his safe return.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Is Kob even the n'ek in this lakorn? Yeah, she more like the n'rai. If this lakorn starts Kob and Kelly, why does it seem like she's not really the main character. Its more like its all her sisters and just ramdom people in the house who are the main.

I don't really like this lakorn but I love Kob.

I don't know if anyone mention this already but, Kob has a HUGE booty. hahahhahhaaaa :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The little sister Nit is the main nang ek. Kob is playing a supporter with a significant role.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
*out of topic* About the crisis in Thailand. I hope they resolve it soon. I feel for them (the citizens). It shouldn't had escalated this far.

Is Kob even the n'ek in this lakorn? Yeah, she more like the n'rai. If this lakorn starts Kob and Kelly, why does it seem like she's not really the main character. Its more like its all her sisters and just ramdom people in the house who are the main.

I don't really like this lakorn but I love Kob.

I don't know if anyone mention this already but, Kob has a HUGE booty. hahahhahhaaaa :lol:
Kob's mainlead but not na'ek (which is refer to the good/sympathetic herion). The term "Na'ek" is used lightly these days from what I see. It doesn't mean as it used to in the past where being "Na'ek" everything has to shine on you or be about you.

In the special behind the scene the producer said "Frankly speaking, the role is intense/violent but not the villian. It's just an intense role. If you're asking what to call this role...it would be considered the leading character. The main character of the story."

But as you can see it just revolves around her, they try to focus on the love story to lighten up the lakorn. I'm not watching it for the storyline (dramatically depressing), only for Kob and her performance. Which she's doing a wonderful job protraying Khun Roong.

I'm surprised that for Khun Roong's age she's still able to grip some strength to hit, punch, slap, yell, etc. Haha. In next week's episodes Khun Roong finds out Prangchuey is a lesbian and beat her a$$. Yeah!!!

Yes Kob does have a booty that's why she says she doesn't wear pants as much. I think it's a nice shape, she should show it off more, there's nothing embarrassed of, Bua has a bigger one. Keke.

Mdc

sarNie Egg
how many episode does this lakorn has....it seems to go along pretty fast....cant wait to see what happen nexts..

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Now im liking P'Min and P'Win piaring they r so cute together and umm is P;Min pretending to be stupid in the lakorn

onahc

sarNie Elites
I like Min, she reminds me of Jui mixed with Aump P. This lakon is very interesting and Kob is excellent as Kuhn Roong. Blangchuey looks like a dike, I wonder if she is in real life.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khatiya, I too don't know what other story they can twist in the make the storyline longer. Other than keep making Khun Roong destroy/prohibiting Khun Nit's love (5-10 more episode of that?)I think they only have a few side stories left to explain like Khun Noi (Som)life, Khun Rerk (Khun Roong's half brother) and his love interest with Khun Grai's daughter. And...Khun Roong and her nephew's issue.

Now im liking P'Min and P'Win piaring they r so cute together and umm is P;Min pretending to be stupid in the lakorn
After Khun Roong got rid of Khun Nit's dog, she got so traumatize she can't talk now, became a mute.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
man roong is becoming wicked crazy...i think she feels like she has lost everyone who loves her to the point that she went out looking for Chatree

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Oh ok thanks for explaining Nancyvang,dang i cannot wait any longer for P'Min and P'Win to meet each other back,they should make the storyline to the point where Khun roong give in,and some love and jealousy from P'Win and P'Min hahah

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Babyt. I think Khun Roong wants someone who look at her as though she's important/special, like Chatree, since she helped him with money and all he's very grateful towards her, so she feels somewhat love from him. A person to keep her company. She's all alone. I'm so glad he's grown up now. And I'm so glad Rerk kept his loyalty to Khun Roong (he came to save Khun Roong from Khun Grai's wife), goes to show he's a good/loyal person.

Hehe. From looking at Khun Roong and what she's doing now. I don't think she has a point of retreat. Probably evil till death. I want to see Kob's scene w/ Sun. See how Chatree effects Khun Roong's life.

Funny thing about this lakorn is that it's toward the second generation yet the girls from the first generation still looks youthful.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is now set to have 15 episodes (end).

Today's episode. OMG. Khun Roong killed "Prangchuey" after she tried to rape/force herself on Khun Nit. Khun Roong really needs to go to the mental institute. She's on a rampage, killing spree.