Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

snowflake

sarNie Egg
kob's role seems very interesting, but i'm not feeling the storyline, especially the older woman falling for a younger guy part. i don't like those type of lakorns very much. -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could understand if they're trying to promote their newbies by pairing them up with kob but if shes playing a challenging role like this it would of been better to see her with a more experience actor and supporting cast.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
In the news, they always always ask her when she'd be coming back to star in another lakorn, her replies is ALWAYS "It depends on the elders [Khun Daeng]" And when they ask khun Daeng, her reply is always "It's up to Kob." In the end, it's like..so it's up to whom exactly? Rumor has it that this part was written for her. I don't know =x.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm not feeling the storyline, especially the older woman falling for a younger guy part. i don't like those type of lakorns very much. -_-
i think thats hot, she's a cougar
if anything it better than an old fart R-ing a younger girl like nampeung kom (although it was a good lakorn). Im just saying it's not as mind disturbing.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Older guys can get with younger girls but if a Older women gets with a younger guy it's wrong.

Pretty much though Kob had a say in this lakorn I have no doubt the elders pitch in their decisions as well. They made it obvious by casting a bunch of newbies. But then Kob had said before she don't have the choice to pick her cast, it's the director/producers.

As for this role, I also heard it is written especially for her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I want to see some pictures already. I hate how the majority of Kob's lakorn they always keep it on the low profile.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
No news leaking out yet. Whether what kind of role status Kob will really be having. But here's some insight of Sun and Kob during 07 Show. Don't they look cute...imagine...aunt and nephew *rawr.*

Credit: Pasri@AAK.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Her hairstyle from the fitting is actually better looking. I always wanted Kob to act in this time period/era. She looks so elegant and classy.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Her hairstyle from the fitting is actually better looking. I always wanted Kob to act in this time period/era. She looks so elegant and classy.
nancy hopefully you will have some pics for us to see, i guess it doesnt look that bad but kelly is a different story lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
She never did. She said she doesn't know if/when she will star in a another lakorn after she gets married.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They had the fitting back in the end of December '09 but only release clips of it now. The fitting clip aired Jan. 01, 2010 on "Tieng Bunterng" entertainment, but I didn't get the chance to take screen captures from it. Got the video from channel 7's website so the quality isn't that great. Here they are though...

Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qet_LYCdCeU

They didn't interview Kelly Thanapat on the drama, only about his new business/Japanese Restarant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Channel 7 was previewing their lakorns for 2010 earlier this month, Reun Sawn Rak was one of them but they haven't filmed enough to edit a small teaser, only showing the few cast.

Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHd-W1Jm9I

BTW. The opening ceremony is set for Jan. 8, 2010. Hopefully we get to see some actual pictures or news clip of it. And the period/era of this lakorn should be set during the same time as ch.5 lakorn "Ching Chung."

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I thought they filmed after the fitting. Since this is a rush production, I'm starting to think we won't see an opening ceremony. I was really looking forward to seeing pictures.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob on Tieng Bunterng (Fitting+Kob Interview):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPnBW9Bb0cg

Hmm...both clip released gave out little info of the cast and their characters as well as the storyline. Wonder why they're keeping the plot so secretive, I want details.