Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
oh,okay.I kind of got confusedLOL
are they relate?..otherwise..it'll be a total disgust if they're relate in someway ...
cuz if i remmeber it correct..tanya and chakrit suppose to be engage soon ...wthey?..
anyway..JANGRANG seem very soft..but not as soft as her mother..and i hope that she'll be
super strong since she know the story behind her mom's back and maybe dont' want to go through
the same way her mom did..otherwise..it'll be a tragedy..i feel sorry for her already...i hope Chakrit's
character wont' dissappont me..and be a coward like JOY'S DAD..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Tanya and Chakrit's character won't get engaged, they're cousins for crying out loud! In the previews, it was another girl that Chakrit's parents want for him to marry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
back in the days, they do marry their own cousins..lol..but i dont think Tanya will get engage to Chakrit..her mom is trying to make her marry some guy..i think he turn out gay?..Chakrits parents want him to engage with that one girl..i didnt get to see epi 4 yet..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
well if Chakrit is the older bro's son and Tanya is the younger bro's daughter,then Chakrit and Tanya are like cousins.As for Chakrit and Joy,they're like cousins too.Wow,so that means that Joy and Tanya are half sis?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yep, Tanya and Joy are half sisters and Chakrit are cousins with Joy and Tanya. This is all really weird but I'm gonna try to ignore that fact. I don't like watching lakorns where the pr'ake and n'ake are related. But since I've already started and since I like the lakorn a lot, I will keep watching. I love Joy! She's such a great actress!!! She totally had me in tears when she died giving birth to her daughter.

lil1

sarNie Egg
Hehe...it's funny how nowadays people are disgusted by the fact that cousins get married...It's true that back in the days people do get married to their relatives, but they still do today. I mean lots of my relatives, my parents' generation, got married to their cousins. Not my parents, but my mom's older brother got married to their cousin and my mom's youngest sister got married to their cousin. So that's why it's okay to hear that they are cousins. Our culture, we still do the arrange marriage thing too. But yeah, i just wanted to share that with all of you...and let you know how not weird it is for me to hear something like this... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hehe...it's funny how nowadays people are disgusted by the fact that cousins get married...It's true that back in the days people do get married to their relatives, but they still do today. I mean lots of my relatives, my parents' generation, got married to their cousins. Not my parents, but my mom's older brother got married to their cousin and my mom's youngest sister got married to their cousin. So that's why it's okay to hear that they are cousins. Our culture, we still do the arrange marriage thing too. But yeah, i just wanted to share that with all of you...and let you know how not weird it is for me to hear something like this...
same with my families that's why i'm not surprise or find it weird when it happens in thai lakorn cuz some of my relatives still does it now. My mom was even trying to hook me up with my cousin. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
but are they blood relate?..cuz if they are..that's a total disgust..

and i'm not sure if anyone of my family did that ..like marry cousin in the same blood trait or same family side..cousin in a different family..i understand.but same family..GROSS..

but oh well..i'll just ignore this fact..if this is the case..:lol:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i am trying to ignore it to..i dont know why they gotta be so closely related..i m just going to pretend that i dont know about it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of epi 3 credit to pantown

Joys tears came down like rain drops

I agree that Joys brother did a great job at this scene and of corse Joy did too

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Those scenes were very sad, espeically the first few picture up there and when joy die (as the mother) was very sad, my tear roll down without I noticed it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did anyone seen todays epi yet?..when chakrit and joy ran away together but got caught and Sunisook is gonna make Joy marry some guy..its getting so good!

i havent seen it yet but from the preview its getting intense

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh wow look at Joy's eyes:)

Looks like another drama for Joy...haven't seen Joy in a super dramatic role since Kamin Gup Boon...wanna watch but can't! Have to wait until it ends...but I'll drop by to see and read all you ladies' comments.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
may be a little off topic but everyone was talking about cousins marrying cousins earlier..and i have a friend who married his cousin..and now she's pregnant..my friend is like 20 years old and his wife is 19..and both are blood related cousins..

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i know a guy dat was a product of a parent dat is first cousin . I dont' know wat kind of illness he have but i know he cna't see straight . It like he cross eye and every night when he goes to sleep they have to plug dis tube dat have salt water into his side stomach . I dont' know the medical words for it but the guy is my co worker 's nephew. My co worker try to hook us up but i wasn't interest in him .

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just love episode 5 ahahhaahhaaaha how so sweet chakrit and joy this episode ahhahahahaa....love the way he talks to joy those sweet words hahahaahahaa.......sometimes feel very sad for Jareun