Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

arissa

sarNie Elites
i like seeing this kind lakorn...seeing how it is in the old days...cant wait to see joy & chakrit onscreen....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also like these type of lakorn..i hope its like Aya Rak..that was sad/intense!..they need to make more boran lakorn..good thing ch3 makes one each year..but i wonder when this is gonna air..they already finish filming..i think maybe in the next timeslot..finally joy gets to work with new actors..

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is air after YUER MARN which is Monday-Tuesday.
by the way, the lakorn magazine is already out at ethaicd :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is air after YUER MARN which is Monday-Tuesday.
by the way, the lakorn magazine is already out at ethaicd
omg my prediction was right i said this is gonna air in the next timeslot...im sooo excited!!!..thanx calla for the great news

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow she's finally back.

I still admire her in Sa[ai Part Time. She's a great actress, and I only hope the story line is a plus.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow she's finally back.

I still admire her in Sa[ai Part Time. She's a great actress, and I only hope the story line is a plus.
joy was hilarious in Sapai Part time

this is probaly gonna be a tear jerker..well im ready for it..lol..
Noon's husband has an affair with the servant which is probaly joy's mother..its gonna be a tuft role for her..cuz she has to act as the mother and daughter..but joy can do it.. ^_^

navy

sarNie Adult
Joy is multitalented actress besides Ann and Benz. She can make me laugh and cry.

About Chakrit...he's just O.K. for.me.....not good nor bad, I can watch him whenever he plays with my favorite actresses.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i absolutely cannot wait for this lakorn to air!!..i love joy s. and chakrit..they are both amazing performers. And Channel 3 lakorns that are set in this era are always good!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg some sc!!..it looks so good and sad..i really miss watching boran lakorns..this is definatly a must see!..this could be joy's year :D

i can tell im gonna really hate tanya just like in "samee tee tra" finally a boran lakorn..these type of lakorn pisses me off the most though

teaser! credit to fans @ tv3 webboard..i think Joy sings the theme song..i couldnt really hear but it sounds really nice!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...79F4CB552F5707A

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Looks really intense. Definitely a tear jerker. Hope it has a happy ending though. Can't wait to see it! Yea, the song does song beautiful.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Tanya got some meat on her now. Too bad she's playing bad in this lakorn, she was really good in Buang Leh Saneha as a innocent and naive girl. Chakrit has really gotten skinny, look a this arms, I can see bone and veins.

Neways. Always loved period lakorns, though most of them tend to drag, the songs are always lovable, the marimba type instuments are soothing to the ear.

The teaser looks good already. Haha. Tanya's character was all over Chakrit, she was forcing herself on Chakrit, he looks weak in this lakorn. I hope he can do something to protect Joy and not let Tanya keep beating Joy. The song that play at the end of the teaser, does sounds like Joy's voice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tanya got some meat on her now. Too bad she's playing bad in this lakorn, she was really good in Buang Leh Saneha as a innocent and naive girl. Chakrit has really gotten skinny, look a this arms, I can see bone and veins.

Neways. Always loved period lakorns, though most of them tend to drag, the songs are always lovable, the marimba type instuments are soothing to the ear.

The teaser looks good already. Haha. Tanya's character was all over Chakrit, she was forcing herself on Chakrit, he looks weak in this lakorn. I hope he can do something to protect Joy and not let Tanya keep beating Joy. The song that play at the end of the teaser, does sounds like Joy's voice.
yeh tanya did get meaty..im gonna hate her and probaly noon also..i dont think tanya suits the innocent role anymore..but she still gets n'ek role

these type of song in boran lakorn is always so sad but i like it..the singer probaly is joy cuz she normally sings for most of her lakorn..shes gonna be singing "lum taut" i dont know what that is..lol..i gotta ask my mom..

guys back in the days are always so weak..hate it..they can never defend the n'ek..

calla

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh, they look so cute together. look liks a good lakorn.....can't wait to watch it.......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sorry for asking this question, but where is the link for the theme song anyway?
I can't wait for this lakorn too. It going to be good. I like tanya thought. I think she is good actress. Most of her roles as nang ek are strong. I like that and she fit this type of character.