Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
a clip of tanya and chakrit..tanya looks so pretty in boran clothes..i think it will be airing soon since they're showing more clips..and the magazine is out..ii hope they are half way finish..i cant wait to see this :D

credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=BV7LQTUK
[post="122402"][/post]​
Thanks for the upload, Tinah. I can't wait to see this lakorn. It looks interesting. Great cast.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i know i can't wait to watch these two & the chemistry between them!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I LOVE JOY!!! AND I LOVE CHAKRIT TOO!!!! :lmao: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS LAKORN!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WAT IT'S ABOUT???? THANK U!!! :D

PN06

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! Chakrit is sooooooooo HOT! LOVE both Joy and Chakrit!!! I also can't wait for this lakorn! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this should be airing soon cuz they just had a closed production :D

yui15

sarNie Elites
Wow. So many anticipated lakorns are going to air soon. I can't wait to see Joy/Chakrit together. I miss Joy. Haven't seen her since Sapai Part Time either. I hope I don't get behind on all my lakorns lol. :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Chakrit has been paired with a lot of the great "older" actresses and i'm loving it. Cant wait to see Joy back on screen! :)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh! Joy is gonna be in a new lakorn? I'm so excited. :p If it's a period drama, then I am so gonna watch!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
they just had the closing ceremony?...please please please let it air soon...i've been waiting so long for this lakorn...it's been hard cuz there weren't that much news on it...and i just know this lakorn is gonna be good...come on...it's a period lakorn by channel 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep they just had the closing ceremony :D im sure this lakorn is gonna be good..p'kai is the director!..his lakorn is always gurantee to be a success..and plus ch3 is good with period/boran lakorns..also, the cast are great!