Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oooh so now its one episode left? whaoo i'm surly confused unless everything just comes out and end

tinah

sarNie Coma
oooh so now its one episode left? whaoo i'm surly confused unless everything just comes out and end
no cuz if Bua Prim name is airing on the 19th then that means this lakorn will end next week on the 18th..which is only one epi..by the brief summary that iluvdan gave..it dont sound like this will be ending next week

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i love joy and chakirt ..but can't bring myself to watch chakir chart...just too weak i can't never
get use to that chart..espically he can't help joy at all... :)

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's ending next week...i just watched ep 12 and in the preview of ep 13...we find out who joy's dad is =)...i'm pretty sure we all know who he is but...yeah...haha...next week is a not to be missed...lots of action...lots of death...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh its for sure ending next week on the 18th cuz i just saw the teaser of "Bua Prim Nam" and its airing on the 19th

this lakorn sure went by fast..lol..im glad it didnt drag though..soo many people dying here..tanya and noon is so evil..mother like daughter

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ive been waiting till this lakorn ends cause i didnt wana have to anticipate the next part and yay its ending soon woOt so i can watch and plus its easier to go to the vdo store and pick them all up at once then go every week lol i dont like watching it on the com its to blah not dramatic enuff like watching it on a bigger screen

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i'm actually not happy that it's ending so soon..i think they could've expanded the story more...everything went by so fast...but at least it's better than it being dragged out....but um..man...tanya and her mom are such evil bitches!!!....and did you guys see chakrit's face when tanya "accidently" slashed joy's arm..he looked like he was going to cry!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
so only 1 more episode then???? I watch bits and pieces of it. Heheh but I got the gist of it. At least it didn't drag... If the adults watch this I'm sure some tv will be smash of broken...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm actually not happy that it's ending so soon..i think they could've expanded the story more...everything went by so fast...but at least it's better than it being dragged out....but um..man...tanya and her mom are such evil bitches!!!....and did you guys see chakrit's face when tanya "accidently" slashed joy's arm..he looked like he was going to cry!
i agree. They should have add more to the storyline. I don't want it to drag but its ending way too soon cuz normally a boran lakorn would be longer then this. But i guess it would drag after Joy finds out who her father is.

Mann

i love this lakorn, joy is so pretty although i don't like the hairstyle , it was so cute when the dude was trying to rape joy, and chakrit came like a prince and was like jum rieng ben mia goo! haha that was so sweet and cute, aww ending alreay, wow so fast, and yeah it looks like it though, and i felt so bad for joy's uncle and mom, joy's uncle only has joy and i was expecting him to have a wife, so him and his wife could be like the mom and dad, but its not like that. love this lakorn hehe :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't watch this lakorn...but I saw the preview on Seesang Bangthern...where they show the part where Sanya poisoned Joy or something. Is this already happened? Or Is this happening at the ending part?

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i stop to watch this lakorn like couple weeks beacuse of final exam, so now i just finish all the episode execpt episode 12. just feel so sad.........man joy's uncle in this lakorn he's so good his acting. i like the scene when he talks to chakrit

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg so many vilian in here its pissing me off! :angry: i cant stand watching Noon and Tanya torturing Joy..i just want to slap them..it sucks that no one can do anything to help Joy besides Chakrit and what could he do?..

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is soo good and no dragging. I can't wait for the ending on Monday. Right now, I just feel so sad for joy for getting abused by tanya and noon. I didn't think they would actually kill someone, but then, they are already planning to kill the dad. I wonder what will happen to tanya and noon in the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe tanya and noon are planning to kill the dad too..they are crazy..

they should atleast extend it to 2 more epi..cuz its too soon..dont know how everything will wrap it..i really hope Tanya/Noon get what they deserve from killing all them people..especially Tanya..maybe they will die or become crazy? or maybe Tanya will get rape by that bad maid..i hope she does..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh urgh Tanya makes me wanna slap the ef*f out of her aCck and it pisses me off seeing I can't help my poor Joy :( gosh... and I just realized they don't know who Joy's Father is LOL i skipped some parts cause my dad returned the disks before I watched them, but I can watch it later hehe and omg man I love this lakorn i give it an A+ Two thumbs up a very good lakorn considering its a period lakorn.. They didn't drag it and the cast is wonderful... coughs specially Tanya and being the biggest bleep of that century and Joy for her sad performance..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, Tanya was great, she acts n'rai role very well. She makes the viewers hate the nang rai. Everyone in there were great too. I can't wait to monday esp

tinah

sarNie Coma
Gosh urgh Tanya makes me wanna slap the ef*f out of her aCck and it pisses me off seeing I can't help my poor Joy gosh... and I just realized they don't know who Joy's Father is LOL i skipped some parts cause my dad returned the disks before I watched them, but I can watch it later hehe and omg man I love this lakorn i give it an A+ Two thumbs up a very good lakorn considering its a period lakorn.. They didn't drag it and the cast is wonderful... coughs specially Tanya and being the biggest bleep of that century and Joy for her sad performance..

lol..i know how you feel..that is why i cant picture tanya in n'ek role anymore..lol..cuz she got the evil eyes and she just stand out more when shes the n'rai. I also cant wait to see the ending on Monday..too bad its ending already :( I agree that this didnt drag..usually boran lakorns are slow.

Joy and the whole cast is doing a great job including the slaves!..