Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
i'm afraid..chakrit didn't have his father's blood..:lol:..
cuz he seem to weak ..he let tanya sweet talk him and make it hard
for him to refuse her..soon..he'll be like his uncle..a coward ... A total
coward..i hate man like this..argh!..so annoying and piss me off..sad to
see that her daughter's going to go through the same old thing..she
know better not to fool around with man like chakrit..GOSH!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
from reading all of your summaries... this is exactly why i watch the ending before watching the whole lakorn...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
FREAK THAT!

I'M BOYCOTTING THIS LAKORN! I CANNOT STAND THAT TYPE OF P'EK. AND N'EK IS STUPID TOO FOR ALLOWING IT. URGH!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Exactly! What is the freaken purpose? We saw enough of it from Jumlieng's father already, there's no need to repeat history. And it's stupid that Chakrit is taking after his uncle when he should have his father's traits. Geesh! Not even his dad has cheated on his mother.

This type of storyline is just lame! I'm boycotting until I read otherwise.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I am really starting to dislike Phat (Chakrit's character). He doesn't seem to have much of a backbone when it comes to Tanya's character. I really hate that she's probably going to tear apart Jumriang & Phat. It better have a good ending or I'm going to be mad!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can tell chakrits character is gonna be weak from the beginning..everytime i watch a boran lakorn..i feel like throwing something at the tv..lol

its always so sad too

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, after i finish episode 7 and 8 i just feel sad for Joy. man Tanya's character's soooooooooooooooooooooooo

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel so sorry for Joy.I just saw tape 4 and in the next epsidoe she's gonna find out that she's pregant and Charkrit is going to fall for Tanya.I don't watch to watch this lakorn anymore.I'm gonna feel so sorry for Joy...........

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I've said it before, what's the purpose?

*I completely agree with Kayla*

What is the moral of the story? It doesn't make us happy, there are no cute moments, just a very weak p'ek.

I HATE P'EKS LIKE THIS!

And damn joy for being so weak and dumb for falling for a p'ek like that.
>__< It's not her fault though, love knows no bounds. Stupid "love"

~chngnsch

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..im sure we'll know whats the whole point but not now..I knew the history will repeat again cuz chakrit/joy fell in love so soon..just like joys mother with her father..

cecilia

Staff member
^i feel like i dont' want to continue the lakorn anymore..both character
are just to weak..n'ek and p'ek are useless in their current position now..
which make the lakorn suck ...

Pac

sarNie Egg
aww..so chakrit does fall for joy...some people said that chakrit's only being nice to tanya...but he didnt fall for her.....aww this is gonna be super sad!!!!!!!! i hate weak characters!!!!!!! -_- why does it have to turn out this way!!!...i was just getting to like chakrits character for not giving up on love...But wat is this???

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
so annoying. chakrit's character sucks....he tells joy he loves her and wants only her..then goes to visit tanya for a little bit and falls for her. so wishy washy!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I saw the making of the ending *i think* I remember seeing chakrit went to help Joy out and was fighting with the bad guys. I think it's a good ending.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i chose to stop watching this lakorn b/c of the fact p'ake and n'ake are related. now i'm kinda glad i did b/c of how p'ake's character is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally saw tape 4..dang tanya is freakin evil..she already killed two people..i bet shes gonna try to kill joys baby too