Request : Laotian Song

aznpride111

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if anyone have Cream....I have never listened to Lao songs before..But when I saw her slow songs on the satellite..GOsh she has such a great voice..I am sooo obsess with Lao Pop Songs now...they are awesome////

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
can someone pretty please upload A'pacts album? or direct me to where I can find it? please :D and thanks in advance!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Since I'm half-laotian, i go to a lot of functions w/in the laotian community, it consists of kids dancing, so i'm looking for this one song that the kids usually dance to. It's called: Kowt niew siang kan (sticky rice and the sound of the kan(the instrument they play with their mouth by blowing into it)). The grown ups here have been looking for it and can't seem to find any copies of it, if anyone do have it, please upload it for me.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It would give me great pleasure if anyone of you know where I can listen to(online) The exile's first album?? I love those crazy Lao Canadians!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
does any1 have sam intharaphithak's album???

You can get it online but you have to know how. Plus, I want people to support him because I believe he is taking Lao music to another level.

E_Kao_Peeba

sarNie Egg
could someone please upload
Mr. หินส้ม 1 (Mr.Hinsom) by Overdance
or the cd with that song on it.
i would appreciate it sooooo much
kop jai lai lai :D

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Does anyone have this song called "Ya Leum Ban Hao" By: Pink Rassamee if so can you please upload it for me pretty please..also if you can, can you upload the one with no vocal..I really need it because one of my friend will be performing this song for the Lao Heritage night.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
does anyone have the pahdack gon hai album-vol 31 to share? i think it has lek samaiphone on their. my momma wants it so i thought i'd try askin' here. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

annygirl

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have this song called "Ya Leum Ban Hao" By: Pink Rassamee if so can you please upload it for me pretty please..also if you can, can you upload the one with no vocal..I really need it because one of my friend will be performing this song for the Lao Heritage night.

you could purchase it at laopromotion.com
its not that expensive.. unless you really dont want to.. ;)