Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
russe said:
does anyone have SSB vol.8, can you upload it... please? I don't want to buy it cause the last time I bought it, it didn't work and I had to exchange it twice. is this vol. any good?
[post="64182"][/post]​
i got the cd ssb vol 8 up in the dl section, but I think ur looking for the dvd right? ooppss my bad

harman

does anyone have this Preap Savath song??

I'm not quite sure what the title is but I think its called "Sunya" but its originally sung by the Thai singer Tik Shiro..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
um..this is a hard one...I want to request "Prassna Barn Boun" the song from the theme of Kraper Charavann...I can't find this song anywhere...love the instrumental music used...anyone help! The oldie one prefered...cuz the new version the instruments aren't good.

asiansweetheart

sarNie Egg
I am requesting for plov snae baek bak by york tith ratha........anyone have it...please upload and thanks!

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
asiansweetheart said:
I am requesting for plov snae baek bak by york tith ratha........anyone have it...please upload and thanks!
[post="77644"][/post]​
check khmer download section

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Can somone re-upload the Movie: Soriya lngeach thngai part 1 and 2 again?

Thanks in advance

Bee :D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
can someone upload Pich chenda song Youm Ter Avey..i really like this song..that's amazing cuz i usually dont like khmer songs..heheh

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
Can someone upload this song sung by PICHENDA from best of the best vol. 51 after she sings roub kmon kbot jet. the song is slow rock about why they left each otehr.

and pichenda in best of hte best vol 52 "ma orm srae" and this fast song about "clap you hands and dance because time is running out!"

thanks

yak

sarNie Adult
does anyone have Neang Arb. its a thai movie about a cambodian princess and how she became evil, and stuff..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yak said:
does anyone have Neang Arb. its a thai movie about a cambodian princess and how she became evil, and stuff..
[post="97415"][/post]​
Kraseur...I have it but it's in Thai...it's not all that...pretty dumb....I heard the lakorn version is better....and there's some nudity so I don't want to upload it...

Anways I came in here to request Kaew Nama Thida Mok Sehy.....the khmer one that just came out...I like both the actors so wanna see....anyone please... :)