Remote

meenia

sarNie Adult
It's old a 2002 release, but i just found this series and I just finish watching it.. It's a police series.. Werid, but i like it even though there weren't much sweet scenes btw Domoto and fukada..until that second to the last part.. It was touching and maybe the only cute part of them.. But the story is good.. Well i think so..

Credit to Spikiegirl for the downloads and Dramawiki for the informations...
Synopsis :
"Locked away deep in his home and hiding a secret that keeps him there, Detective Kozaburo Himuro remains ever vigilant in his duties of police work. But how does the wunderkind detective investigate crime scenes without ever stepping out of his home? Enter traffic cop Kurumi Ayaki. She's a young lady who's about to marry and resign from the force when tasked with being Himuro's eyes and ears on the beat. While on the scene of the crime their only means of communication is via mobile phone. Together they investigate a series of mind-boggling murder mysteries that put them, particularly Kurumi, in constant danger. Can Kurumi keep up with Detective Himuro, and the fast-paced and dangerous work of criminal investigation? --NTV" (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Remote)

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch it..
http://spikiegirl.livejournal.com/37096.html

meenia

sarNie Adult
She's very pretty.. and i think Domoto Koichi is cute... Too bad... it's not a romance series.. It would have been better, but i'll let you guys watch it and find out... But overall i like the story of each case.. The two last one was good and the first was too.. Ahh.. i like all the case.. Even the one with Bob..heheh.. you guys will understand when you watch it.. so enjoy.. I like it, even though i wish the ending was a little different...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
ooh the guy is good looking and the girl is pretty the other guy is also good looking ^_^
thanks i might watch it

starocean

sarNie Egg
kyoko is soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and i really like her movie that she play in remote. she knows how to act and the movie remote is soooooooooooooooooo good, but i don't like how domoto is a shut in. he only came out to safe her and went back to his place. became a shut in again. but i still love that movie soooooooooo much. :spin:

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
YES YES!!! i download all episode from d-addicts and really like it!!
because that !! i bough some vol from ..
but stop it after because it's really mature the manga version o.o

humm we can said ecchi and bit hentai -.-;

so well ..
the ending from the manga it's still better ^^

lovee!!!! this story!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching "remote" a few days ago.. on crunchyroll... :)

i love it..fukada is hilarious... it's a mixture of everything.. horror... comedy... & romance....